Maybe you’ve been trying desperately to lose fat and get some sleep.
These could very well be the biggest frustrations of people nowadays. In a fast-paced world, we are always in danger of falling into these traps.
Fear not, folks: BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is here.
Simply put, the manufacturer claims this product can help you burn fat while you sleep.
Enjoy the review, as usual.
About BPI SPORTS NITE BURN
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is “the first night-time formula designed by BPI SPORTS to proactively achieve optimal amounts of sleep and fat loss levels throughout the night,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Good ingredient combo. Natural ingredients which helps promote better sleep and fat loss.
- Teeming with Vitamin D3. Equal to 300 percent of the daily value.
- Mixed reactions. Some customers maintain this product is better at making you fall asleep than burning fat.
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN Supplement Facts (30 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1,200 IU||300%|
|NIGHTTIME WEIGHT MANAGEMENT BLEND (Proprietary)||640 mg|
|Rasberry ketone (Rubus idaeus) (fruit) (**DV), White kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) (seed) (**DV), Green coffee bean (Coffeea) (seed) (chlorogenic acids) (**DV), Dandelion (Taraxacum) (flower) (**DV), L-Tryptophan (*DV), Melatonin (**DV), Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) (leaves) (**DV)|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, FD&C Blue No. 1, and titanium dioxide.|
|Directions For NITE-BURN: For best results, take one (1) capsule prior to bedtime, or as suggested by a qualified healthcare practitioner.|
The Night-Time Thermogenic Weight Management Capsule
If you’re into bodybuilding and lifting, you may know by now sleeping is an integral part of the muscle growth and recovery process.
You can do all the squats and deadlifts you want. You can also gorge on meat, poultry, fish, cottage cheese, eggs, and consume protein powder daily to gain muscle mass.
However, if you don’t get ample rest, you can kiss your muscle-building efforts goodbye.
Sleep products such as Animal PM have impressive growth hormones to help you achieve this goal.
On the other hand, other products in the same category can help you torch fat during your night-time slumber.
One such supplement is BPI SPORTS NITE BURN.
The manufacturer dubs it the “Night-Time Thermogenic Weight Management Capsule,” per its official website.
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN “is the first night-time formula designed by BPI SPORTS to proactively achieve optimal amounts of sleep and fat-loss levels throughout the night,” per the same source.
Plus, the manufacturer says it is “a non-stimulant, thermogenic, night-time formula designed to burn fat and promote healthy, deep sleep. It is the most aggressive, metabolically-enhanced, sleep formula BPI has ever produced.”
First impression: BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is the perfect product for individuals who find it hard to incinerate fat during the day.
Try as they may, they fall short of their goals – stress eating, lack of discipline, outside influences, you name it.
You won’t encounter any of those obstacles while you’re sleeping. It’s a golden opportunity you need to take advantage of .
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
What’s not so good is the proprietary blend tactic of the manufacturer – its Night-Time Weight Management Blend (which takes up the entire 640-mg capsule) divulges the entire amount but not those for the individual ingredients.
Look at it this way, folks: how will you know if you’ve been overdosing or underdosing on a particular ingredient?
That’s why proprietary blends are shady and deceiving. It’s sad BPI SPORTS NITE BURN had to resort to that kind of strategy.
We just hope the ingredient quality can make up for that.
First up is raspberry ketone (Rubus idaeus).
Fitness experts believe this fruit breaks down the fat inside cells more efficiently. Raspberry ketone also increases adiponectin, a metabolism-regulating hormone.
The sad part: these experts also say individuals who have low adiponectin levels are prone to obesity and various cardiovascular issues.
Unfortunately, most clinical studies on adiponectin involve rats and other animals. It’s a stretch to imagine this hormone can actually work for humans.
Our take: the adiponectin component of BPI SPORTS NITE BURN has a huge question mark hanging above it.
This product also has white kidney bean, which is teeming with fiber. That attribute helps increase satiety and decrease unnecessary cravings.
Plus, white kidney beans have other important benefits:
- Helps keep nasty free radicals at bay
- Its folate (Vitamin B9) content helps boost heart health
- Its thiamin (Vitamin B1) content helps improve cognitive function
We feel more at ease with white kidney beans than raspberry ketones because the former has a better reputation.
Nutrition plans such as the Mediterranean Diet also advocate the increased consumption of beans and legumes for optimum health, not just fat loss.
Supplementing with BPI SPORTS NITE BURN helps you in that regard.
This product has a common fat-loss product in green coffee bean.
The first thing that came to mind is the manufacturer’s claim BPI SPORTS NITE BURN has non-stimulant properties.
Coffee happens to be the world’s most popular stimulant.
Here’s the thing: a typical cup of coffee has around 90 milligrams of caffeine. A cup of green coffee has just 16 milligrams of caffeine or so.
With that in mind, green coffee won’t jack you up as much as regular coffee will. Besides, why include a potent stimulant in a sleep product? It doesn’t make sense at all.
Green coffee’s primary ingredient is chlorogenic acid, which keeps carbohydrate absorption in check. This also helps regulate blood sugar levels.
It seems green coffee’s reputation as a thermogenic is legit. Some studies suggest people who consume this ingredient lost as much as 3.6 percent body fat during a three-month period.
So, along with white kidney bean, green coffee bean gets a thumbs up from us.
Next up is dandelion (taraxacum) flower.
This ingredient, just like regular coffee and tea, is a known diuretic. Because it helps promote urination, it helps a person lose water weight the safe way.
If you’re taking a creatine supplement, consuming a product with dandelion may help you lose that bloated look (which may result when you take creatine).
Dandelions also have other great benefits:
- Help strengthen bones
- Keep free radicals at bay
- Help regulate blood sugar and blood pressure levels
- Promote digestion
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN also has the essential amino acid l-tryptophan.
This is a popular ingredient in many sleep products. L-tryptophan’s most popular benefit is its sedative effect.
It also helps boost metabolism – a trait which is consistent with BPI SPORTS NITE BURN’s classification a sleep/thermogenic product.
Many consumers may be unfamiliar with saffron, a spice and member of the lily family.
This ingredient also helps improve sleep quality. As a matter of fact, some folks mix saffron with milk or tea before sleeping to create a more potent sedative effect.
The inclusion of melatonin convinces us BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is an effective sleep product.
Melatonin is a hormone which regulates your internal clock or circadian rhythm.
If you’re someone who works the night shift or struggles with jet lag, supplementing with melatonin should help regulate your sleep cycle.
The final key sleep ingredient is lemon balm.
This herb’s sweet scent helps calm the mind and induce relaxation. Needless to say, this state will help you fall asleep faster.
Lemon balm also helps your body in several other ways:
- Boosts skin and liver health
- Improves memory
- Wards off free radicals
- Regulates blood sugar levels
The key takeaway: when you combine saffron, l-tryptophan, melatonin, and lemon balm you will find yourself snoozing before you know it.
We’re glad they’re in BPI SPORTS NITE BURN.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 1,200 IU: BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is an incredible source of Vitamin D3 at a whopping 300 percent of the daily value. This vitamin helps boost brain health and regulates the immune system. This product will not only help you torch fat and sleep better, it also ensures you enjoy good long-term health. Awesome
Night-Time Weight Management Blend, 640 mg
- Raspberry ketones (Rubus idaeus) (fruit): A fruit which breaks down the fat inside cells and increases adiponectin, a metabolism-regulating hormone. There are no documented human studies involving raspberry ketones to substantiate its claims.
- White kidney bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) (seed): A legume whose high fiber content helps increase satiety and prevent unnecessary cravings. White kidney beans also help ward off free radicals and improve cardiovascular health.
- Green coffee bean (Coffea) (seed) (chlorogenic acids): Has a primary ingredient known as chlorogenic acid, which helps regulate carbohydrate absorption for more fat loss. Green coffee bean has far less caffeine content than its regular counterpart.
- Dandelion (Taraxacum) (flower): Helps promote urination to boost water weight loss. Dandelion also helps keep free radicals at bay, improve digestion, and regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- L-tryptophan: An essential amino acid which has potent sedative and metabolism-boosting effects.
- Saffron (Crocus salivus) (flower) (safranal): A member of the lily family which helps improve sleep quality.
- Melatonin: This hormone helps regulate one’s circadian rhythm or internal body clock for better sleep. Melatonin is especially beneficial for those who work the night shift and those who deal with jet lag.
- Lemon balm: An herb which helps induce relaxation, boost skin and liver health, regulate blood sugar levels, and keep free radicals at bay.
With BPI SPORTS NITE BURN, it is now possible for you to incinerate fat while you sleep.
What could be easier than that, folks?
After a thorough analysis, we are confident the key ingredients can help you sleep better and lose weight.
However, it’s clear to us BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is not the best product of its kind on the market.
In terms of fat loss, you can’t go wrong with white kidney bean, green coffee bean, and dandelion.
We’re talking about natural ingredients which have a proven track record.
Just about the only unproven component is raspberry ketone, which has received mixed reviews from experts.
Bear in mind most of the clinical studies of this fruit involved animal subjects. Although a good number of these showed promising results, we have yet to see one with human test subjects.
As for the sleep-inducing ingredients (l-tryptophan, saffron, melatonin, and lemon balm), they seem to be more potent than their thermogenic counterparts.
Some customers maintain BPI SPORTS NITE BURN helps them sleep. However, they are not sold on its fat-burning properties.
Unfortunately, some even say this product did nothing for them (they’re in the minority).
Here’s the key takeaway: like any bodybuilding supplement, make sure to take BPI SPORTS NITE BURN in conjunction with regular exercise, sound nutrition, and ample rest.
That’s the only way you can see if a product works or not.
We also like this supplement’s abundant Vitamin D3 content (300 percent of the daily value). Like we said, this will help shore up your immune system like nothing else.
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN has a lot of promise, but the proprietary blend (Night-Time Weight Management Blend) was a bona fide spoiler.
For that, we give the manufacturer a big, fat F for transparency.
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN also has a dirty ingredient in FD&C Blue No. 1. As you can see, artificial food dyes such as this one have side effects.
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN Benefits
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Boosts weight loss
- Improves appetite management
- Helps induce relaxation before sleeping
We agree with these claims to an extent. BPI SPORTS NITE BURN can help you sleep better and lose fat in conjunction with a sound nutrition and exercise plan.
Who Takes It?
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to improve sleep quality, lose fat, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN has FD&C Blue No. 1, an artificial food coloring which has several side effects.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
BPI SPORTS NITE BURN Summary
- Good ingredient combo. Natural ingredients which helps promote sleep and fat loss.
- White kidney bean. Legume with high fiber content which increases satiety.
- Green coffee bean. Low-caffeine ingredient helps regulate carb absorption for more fat loss.
- Legit sleep ingredients. Customers praise their potent sleep-inducing effects.
- Excellent source of Vitamin D3. An impressive 300 percent of the daily value.
- Has raspberry ketones. Fitness experts have mixed reactions regarding the potency of this ingredient.
- Proprietary blend. Manufacturer does not divulge individual ingredient amounts. Boo.
- Dirty ingredient. Has FD&C Blue No. 1, an artificial food dye with several side effects.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (30-Day Supply): $33.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on BPI SPORTS NITE BURN
Like we said, trying to lose weight during the day can be a daunting challenge.
Can BPI SPORTS NITE BURN help you do that during sleep?
Yes, but some minor question marks still linger.
Our final verdict: we recommend you at least try BPI SPORTS NITE BURN and see how it helps you achieve your fitness goals.
If all fails, you can always try other products which are more up your alley.