Who would be crazy enough to pass up on the opportunity to torch fat while sleeping?
In fact, these are two areas many people struggle with daily.
Enter Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM.
This so-called “Potent Nighttime Fat Oxidizer” should blow you away.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM “can help you rest soundly by promoting fat oxidation and energy restoration,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive ingredients. Work coherently for better sleep quality and increased fat loss.
- Extra health benefits. From vitamin C, vitamin B9, and vitamin B12.
- Has fillers and proprietary blends. Product’s two biggest chinks.
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM Supplement Facts (90 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||180 mg||300%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||800 mcg||200%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate)||400 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||800 mcg||200%|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||12 mg||80%|
|Deltasom Relaxation Matrix™†||536 mg|
|Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens)(fruit) (standardized to 75% L-Dopa)||*|
|Suppressorex Thermic Incorporation™†||585 mg|
|Green tea (leaf)(Standardized to 98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG;<1% Caffeine)||*|
|Wakame (Undaria pinnatifada)(aquatic)(standardized to 10% Fucoxanthin)||*|
|Griffonia simplicifolia (seed)(standardized to 95% 5-Hydroxytryptophan)||*|
|Black Pepper (Piper nigrum)(fruit)(standardized to 95% Piperine)||*|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Blue #1.|
|DIRECTIONS: Take 1-3 capsules of Fat Free PM™ 30-45 minutes before bed time with 12 oz. fluid. For best results product can be taken with or without food.|
Potent Nighttime Fat Oxidizer
Perhaps your bodybuilding goals are to lose weight and sleep better.
You’re not alone.
We’re sure many fitness enthusiasts struggle in these areas. In fact, belly fat and lack of sleep are two of the most frustrating things ever.
One sleep support product which can help is BPI SPORTS NITEBURN – it has 300 percent of the daily value for vitamin D3, which helps regulate the immune system.
Alas, its proprietary blend and dirty ingredient (FD&C Blue No. 1) didn’t sit well with us.
On that note, we’re hoping Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM can kick it up a notch.
“With Fat Free PM, your workout is just getting started when your head hits the pillow each night,” per its official website.
“While you sleep, Fat Free PM can help you rest soundly by promoting fat oxidation and energy restoration,” per the same source.
Sounds perfect to us, folks.
When we laid eyes on Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM for the first time, we realized it utilizes several staple sleep and fat-loss ingredients (magnesium, zinc, l-theanine, melatonin, green tea, etc.),.
It also includes several lesser-known ones (vitamin C and wakame).
On that note, Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM is one of the rare sleep supplements which has vitamin C (180 mg per three-capsule serving).
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant which helps keep the common cold at bay, promote healthy blood pressure levels, boost heart health, and improve vision.
So, what’s it doing in a sleep product?
Well, vitamin C won’t directly improve your sleep quality. However, one of Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM’s objectives is fat loss – an aspect where ascorbic acid can be helpful.
Plus, who’d be foolish enough to skip vitamin C’s awesome health benefits?
We’re sure you’ll reap its full benefits with an awesome 300 percent of the daily value (any value which is at least 15 percent is high).
This supplement also has two B vitamins in folate (vitamin B9) and vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), which both take up 800 micrograms per serving.
If you’re familiar with sleep supplements, some of them include vitamin B6 – a vitamin which increases serotonin levels, quells anxiety, and induces relaxation.
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM is different – it puts its trust in other B vitamins.
Listen, folks: both vitamin B9 and vitamin B12 help boost heart health. The former also helps grow muscle – something which happens when you sleep (when you sleep, your body produces human growth hormones).
On the other hand, the latter helps shorten recovery time from fatigue and intense exercise.
Long story short, these two B vitamins complement your sleep with the aforementioned benefits.
We now discuss two common sleep supplement ingredients – the minerals magnesium and zinc.
Applied Nutriceuticals has 400 milligrams of magnesium per serving.
This mineral helps filter out calcium from the bones to produce a relaxing effect.
Take our word for it: magnesium is a top-notch muscle relaxant.
You’ll be out like a light before you know it.
Magnesium also helps increase testosterone levels, boost digestion, keep muscle discomfort at bay, regulate blood pressure levels, and strengthen bones.
For its part, zinc helps regulate melatonin levels for better sleep quality.
Melatonin (another key ingredient of Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM) is a hormone which helps regulate sleep-wake cycles.
Just like magnesium, zinc has effective sedative and testosterone-boosting benefits.
The latter also helps improve brain and heart health, stop free radical activity dead in its tracks, and promote healthy blood sugar levels.
The next two blends put a premium on Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM’s sleep and fat-loss objectives.
First up is the Deltasom Relaxation Matrix, which is worth 536 milligrams per serving.
Aside from the aforementioned melatonin, velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) and l-theanine make up this matrix.
Mucuna pruriens is a precursor of dopamine, the neurotransmitter responsible for feelings of pleasure and relaxation, paving the way for a good night’s sleep.
Some experts also say dopamine helps ramp up human growth hormone (HGH) production.
We love it. Don’t you?
On the other hand, l-theanine is a natural amino acid ingredient found in green tea.
L-theanine helps increase GABA production to help quell anxiety, relax your body, and soothe your mind.
Start counting sheep, folks. No kidding.
The next blend is the Suppressorex Thermic Incorporation, which takes up 585 milligrams per serving.
This is where you’ll find the fat-incinerating ingredients.
Leading the charge is green tea, which has long been known for its thermogenic benefits.
Green tea also helps enhance cognitive function, increase athletic performance, ward off nasty free radicals, regulate blood sugar levels, and improve cardiovascular health.
These are just some of the reasons why it’s known as one the world’s healthiest beverages.
Next up is wakame (Undaria pinnatifida), a rare ingredient found in sleep and recovery supplements.
This is a type of Japanese seaweed (the common name is a dead giveaway) which assists in weight management, cholesterol levels, circulation, free radical protection, and bone health.
Plus, wakame is also teeming with iodine, a trace element which helps regulate thyroid function and keep bacterial activity at bay.
Can anybody spell “long-term health?”
Nobody can doubt the many health benefits of seaweed, let alone the Japanese version (the Japanese people have one of the world’s longest life expectancies).
We’re glad it’s in Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM.
The next key ingredient is Griffonia simplicifolia (seed), which contains 95 percent 5-hydroxytrytophan (5-HTP) per serving.
5-HTP is a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter which helps enhance mood and improve sleep quality.
Some health experts also say 5-HTP helps suppress appetite and boost fat loss.
The last key ingredient is black pepper (Piper nigrum)(fruit).
This is a popular bodybuilding supplement component which helps improve nutrient uptake for better overall results.
We say both the Deltasom Relaxation Matrix and Suppressorex Thermic Incorporation will give you good results.
The downside: both are shady proprietary blends. The manufacturer fails to break down the individual ingredient amounts.
Throw in several artificial food colorings with side effects (FD&C Red No. 3 and FD&C Blue No. 1), and you have a supplement with glaring loopholes, folks.
All in all, we feel Applied Nutriceuticals will live up to its billing, although it’s not the most honest and cleanest sleep support product out there.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 180 mg: A powerful antioxidant which helps ward off free radicals, boost fat loss, regulate blood pressure levels, boost heart health, and improve vision.
- Folate (as folic acid), 800 mcg: A B vitamin which helps ramp up muscle growth, regulate cholesterol levels, and improve cardiovascular function.
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), 400 mg: This mineral acts as a muscle relaxant by filtering out calcium from the bones for a soothing effect before bedtime. Magnesium also helps improve heart health, strengthen bones, and increase testosterone levels.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 800 mcg: A B vitamin which helps shorten recovery time, boost cardiovascular health, and ramp up energy levels.
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate), 12 mg: This mineral helps regulate melatonin levels and induce relaxation for better sleep quality. Zinc also helps keep free radicals at bay, boost brain and heart health, regulate blood sugar levels, and increase testosterone levels.
Deltasom Relaxation Matrix, 536 mg
- Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens)(fruit)(standardized to 75 percent l-dopa): This is a precursor of dopamine, a neurotransmitter which helps induce relaxation for improved sleep quality and ramp up HGH levels.
- L-theanine: An amino acid and natural ingredient of green tea which helps quell anxiety, improve relaxation, and offset the effects of caffeine.
- Melatonin: A hormone which regulates sleep-wake cycles, provides jet lag relief, improve heart health, boost fat loss, ward off free radicals, and regulate the immune system.
Suppressorex Thermic Incorporation, 585 mg
- Green tea (leaf)(standardized to 98 percent polyphenols and 45 percent EGCG; <1 percent caffeine): One of the world’s healthiest beverages which helps torch fat, enhance cognitive function, boost cardiovascular health, stop bacterial activity dead in its tracks, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Wakame (Undaria pinnatifida)(aquatic)(standardized to 10 percent fucoxanthin): Simply known as Japanese seaweed, this component helps incinerate fat, regulate thyroid function, and ward off bacterial activity.
- Griffonia simplicifolia (seed)(standardized to 95 percent 5-Hydroxtytryptophan): 5-HTP is a precursor of serotonin, a neurotransmitter which helps one sleep better. 5-HTP also helps suppress appetite and torch fat.
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)(fruit)(standardized to 95 percent Piperine): An ingredient which helps improve nutrient absorption and bioavailability for better overall results.
Like we previously mentioned, many bodybuilding enthusiasts struggle with quality sleep and fat loss.
Come on, who wouldn’t want to torch fat during sleep?
Unfortunately, it’s a pipe dream for some folks.
Good thing sleep and fat loss products such as Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM are here to save the day.
We say this supplement has a lot of promise.
Why pass up on time-tested sleep ingredients such as magnesium, zinc, Mucuna pruriens, l-theanine, and melatonin?
Here’s their common denominator, folks: they help induce relaxation and quell anxiety for better sleep quality.
We like the way the manufacturer nips the issue in the bud – anxiety is one of the root causes of sleeplessness.
These ingredients will help soothe your nerves, make you fall asleep faster and longer, and change your life.
The other components such as vitamin C, vitamin B9, and vitamin B12 help complement the entire equation.
With these around, you’ll enjoy increased antioxidant protection, more muscle mass, and shorter recovery time, among other things.
The fat-burning ingredients aren’t too shabby, either.
We’re confident green tea, Japanese seaweed, and 5-HTP will help you incinerate fat in conjunction with regular exercise, good nutrition, and smart supplementation.
The inclusion of black pepper (Piper nigrum)(fruit) is icing on the cake – it will help boost your results.
In a nutshell, we love the quality and efficiency of Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM’s ingredients.
The price isn’t too bad, either, at $29.99 for a 90-capsule (30-serving) bottle.
Now, on to the flip side.
Like we said, Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM has two glaring loopholes – transparency and fillers.
The company fails to break down the individual ingredients of the Deltasom Relaxation Matrix and Suppressorex Thermic Incorporation.
Finally, this product has several artificial food colorings (FD&C Red NO. 3 and FD&C Blue No. 1) which have several side effects.
Alas, although Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM is not the most honest ahd cleanest sleep and fat loss product on the market, it still has a tremendous upside.
This calls for an advanced formula without the proprietary blends and fillers.
We can’t wait.
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM Benefits
“The components in Fat Free PM support the reduction of daytime fatigue through optimized sleep patterns while promoting a favorable nighttime, metabolic state for fat oxidation,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“These powerful ingredients also provide other ancillary benefits, ranging from a mood-enhancing effect to supporting a healthy cellular metabolic response that fights ‘bad’ free radicals,” per the same source.
We agree with all of these claims – Applied Nutricieuticals should help you reap all of these benefits and then some.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM for healthy individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to improve sleep quality, boost fat loss, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve their quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM contains the artificial food colorings FD&C Red No. 3 and FD&C Blue No.1, which have several side effects.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM.
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Work coherently for better sleep and increased fat loss.
- Time-tested sleep ingredients. Magnesium, zinc, Mucuna pruriens, l-theanine, and melatonin.
- Thermogenic ingredients. Green tea, Japanese seaweed, and 5-HTP.
- Extra health benefits. These come from vitamin C, vitamin B9, and vitamin B12.
- Transparency. Contains two shady proprietary blends. Boo.
- Fillers. Has two artificial food colorings. Boo.
- Reputation. Not as known as other sleep support products.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 90-Capsule Bottle (30-Day Supply): $29.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM
Applied Nutriceuticals Fat Free PM is the classic example of a promising product whose value went down because of fillers and bad transparency.
Nonetheless, it still holds its own.
Should customers buy it?
Well, they still could – but there are other cleaner sleep support products out on the market.
Take your chance with this one and see how it goes.