Performance Lab® Prebiotic is the best prebiotic supplement in the market today. You are probably thinking that bacteria cause illnesses and promoting the growth of their population in your body may pose health risks. However, there are good bacteria which greatly benefits your overall health. Performance Lab® Prebiotic helps indigenous Bifidobacterium in your body. This species of bacteria isn’t foreign to your body. In fact, it has been there all along and it helps you absorb essential nutrients from food and eliminate potential toxins in your body. Let’s find out more about the advantages of Performance Lab® Prebiotic in this review.
About Performance Lab® Prebiotic
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is a “Microflora support for digestive, immune and metabolic health,” per its official website. If there are essential nutrients, there are also essential microflora which fitness enthusiasts often ignore. Performance Lab® Prebiotic spearheads the production of performance-designed prebiotic supplements. Formula notes:
- Orafti® Synergy1 is a branded form of inulin and FOS which are soluble fibers with prebiotic properties to promote overall health. It is the most potent form of prebiotic which comes from the chicory root.
- Clean prebiotic delivery system. Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule and NuFlow® Rice Concentrate are vegan delivery systems which are all-natural and allergen-free. These delivery systems enhance the absorption of the prebiotic supplement.
- Prebiotic supplement designed for performance. Performance Lab® Prebiotic is the only prebiotic supplement the manufacturer designed for optimum physical performance from within.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Plantcaps®
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Total carbohydrates||2 g|
|Inulin-FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides)(Orafti® Synergy1) (FructoOligoSaccharides from Chicory Root)||2 g|
|Other Ingredients: Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule, NuFlow® Rice Concentrate.|
|Suggested Use: For best results take 3 capsules with your first meal of the day, and 3 capsules with your second meal. Always take Performance Lab® Prebiotic with at least 8 oz. of water.|
Healthy prebiotic supplement for daily use
Prebiotics may help ward off metabolic diseases such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular issues. Performance Lab® Prebiotic’s inulin and FOS components are hardy fibers which feed the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract. This, in turn, promotes the growth and proliferation of Bifidobacterium probiotic strains which are the beneficial bacteria in your gut. There are also other beneficial bacteria in your gut. In this diagram, you can see the differences in their numbers with the standard diet and inulin diet.
Prebiotic vs. Probiotic: Which is Better?
Probiotics often introduce multiple strains of good bacteria in your body at the same time. However, introducing multiple bacteria strains in your existing microflora colony may cause discomfort. Probiotics introduce unnatural bacteria ratios in the existing microflora in your gut. That is why they may cause some discomfort in your digestive tract.
Probiotics must arrive in your digestive tract as live beneficial bacteria. Unfortunately, heat, cold, light, and stomach acids often destroy them shortly after ingestion. When probiotics die before they reach the intestines, they become ineffective.
On the other hand, prebiotics support the existing microflora in your gut. They do not introduce any other bacteria colonies in your digestive tract. Instead, prebiotics fertilize and increase the population of your natural microflora by providing it with necessary nourishment. Performance Lab® Prebiotic’s Orafti®Synergy1 inulin-FOS fiber component reaches the colon without stomach acids destroying it.
Bifidobacterium then ferments it in the colon and nourishes the natural microflora in your gut. Performance Lab® Prebiotic is 100 percent bioactive. It also nourishes your natural gut microflora to enhance your immunity and metabolism – two great health benefits.
You might think prebiotics and probiotics are the same. Both of them support your heart health, blood sugar balance and weight control. However, they have different modes of action in your body once they reach your digestive tract.
Prebiotics act like selective fertilizer for natural good bacteria in your colon. In contrast, probiotics only help maintain the balance between good bacteria and bad bacteria by introducing more strains of good bacteria in your digestive tract. Probiotics are less potent than prebiotics because the former often die before they even reach the colon where they are necessary.
Prebiotics are clearly better than probiotics. You don’t have to increase the natural flora in your gut to unnatural proportions. Take prebiotics to enhance your existing microflora instead. They are healthier and unlikely to cause gastric discomfort. In addition, you can easily neutralize probiotics upon exposure to unfavorable conditions. With that in mind, they often die and become useless even before reaching your colon.
On the other hand, prebiotics remain the same until they reach your colon. Plus, they maintain their potency even upon ingestion. Prebiotics also enhance your health with multiple modes of action without disrupting the natural microflora in your digestive tract. The key takeaway: they are better than probiotics in every aspect.
Carbohydrates, 2 g
You need carbohydrates as a source of energy. The microfloras in your body need carbohydrates, too. That is why Performance Lab® Prebiotic gives your microfloras food to allow them to function properly. You can also benefit from carbohydrates because they are also a source of energy to fuel your daily activities.
- Carbohydrates provide energy for your body and promote the feeling of satiety by balancing blood sugar.
Fiber, 1.7 g
Dietary fiber is essential for proper digestion. Performance Lab® Prebiotic gives you unique dietary fibers which offer selective support for Bifidobacterium (good bacteria for your gut). In addition, fibers from Performance Lab® Prebiotic also help your overall digestion. Fiber also promotes your cardiovascular health by regulating cholesterol levels.
- Health experts link higher intake of dietary fiber to lowered risk of cardiovascular diseases. Gut microflora ferment dietary fiber as it provides them with nourishment.
Inulin-FOS (FructoOligoSaccharides) (Orafti® Synergy1) (FructoOligoSaccharides from Chicory Root), 2 g
Orafti® Synergy1 is a unique prebiotic from chicory root and is an enriched patented form of prebiotics, inulin, and FOS. These prebiotic carbohydrates change the composition of the mucosa-associated flora significantly. This is advantageous for the microflora in your intestines because intake of Orafti® Synergy1 continuously enhances the proliferation of beneficial bacteria.
- Orafti® Synergy1 provides two forms of beneficial fibers: namely, Inulin and FOS. These offer selective support for Bifidobacterium probiotics. They are 100 percent vegan and clinically-proven to reduce calorie intake while enhancing calcium absorption.
You can obtain different prebiotics and probiotics from dietary sources. The forms and dosages of these probiotics and prebiotics matter the most. These are the modes of action on how Performance Lab® Prebiotic is able to enhance your health:
- Gives your body carbohydrates and fiber
- Provides food for your gut’s Bifidobacterium probiotic
- Orafti® Synergy1 absorbs water and induces the feeling of satiety by inhibiting the effects of ghrelin
- Modulates healthy metabolism which may help keep metabolic diseases at bay
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is good for your health. No doubt about it. But let’s learn more about its formula and how it gives you all these health benefits all at once as Performance Lab® Prebiotic addresses the physiological aspect many often overlook.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic can make your overall health better.
Concentrated and plain forms of prebiotics make a difference on your health. There are people who catch certain illnesses due to their lifestyle. However, no one wants to get sick. That is why you should care for your gut’s microbiome, too. Your gut’s microflora takes part in numerous biological processes which makes them essential for normal body function. Here are the most vital functions of your gut microfloras:
- Supports immune function in your intestinal muccosa
- Regulates the absorption of bad cholesterol to support your cardiovascular health
- Promotes blood sugar balance
- Improves digestive function and nutrient absorption
- Increases neurotransmitter serotonin to modulate stress, anxiety and mood
- Helps with overall weight management
You can further enhance the synergistic effects of Performance Lab® products by stacking them up with other supplements, such as Performance Lab® Energy. This product supports fat metabolism to further enhance your energy on a cellular level throughout your digestive tract.
In addition, you can also take Performance Lab® Whole-Food Multi to supply essential nutrients to further support overall health. Performance Lab® Prebiotic enhances nutrient absorption from food. Thus, it also enhances the effects of the dietary supplement Performance Lab® Whole-Food Multi.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic supports your overall health. Does it also benefit your mind? You can stack Performance Lab® Prebiotic with Performance Lab® Mind to improve the levels of brain chemical serotonin via the microbiome-gut-brain axis. Microfloras also play important roles in the utilization of neurotransmitters. That is why you need Performance Lab® Prebiotic for your body and Performance Lab® Mind for optimum physical and cognitive performance.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic Benefits
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is a superior prebiotic supplement which has plenty of health benefits for your microfloras and overall health. The reason you ought to increase good bacteria in your gut is because good bacteria combat bad bacteria. Your microfloras are always fighting to maintain your health and normal digestive function – this is why you should support your natural microfloras to help them win this constant battle in your digestive tract.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic doesn’t introduce new bacteria in your gut. However, it gives you more health benefits than plain probiotics. Let’s find out about the benefits of Performance Lab® Prebiotic and its effects on your health:
- Increases pathogen resistance. Bifidobacterium fermentation of Inulin-FOS stimulates the bacteria’s release of lactic acid in your gut. This makes the colon more acidic and resilient to pathogens such as Candida albacans and E. coli. Performance Lab® Prebiotic helps your body combat pathogens which might cause health issues later on.
- Enhances immune function. Prebiotics may increase the synthesis and proliferation of immune cells lymphocytes and macrophages whenever necessary. In addition, these immune cells may help manage obesity.
- Amplifies nutrient intake. Beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract create a more favorable environment to amplify the absorption of vitamins and minerals such as B vitamins, Vitamin K, calcium, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
- Provides precursors for neurotransmitter serotonin. Performance Lab® Prebiotic increases the level of tryptophan to optimize the gut-brain connection and modulate stress, anxiety, and mood.
- Promotes digestive health. Performance Lab® Prebiotic provides soluble fibers which help regulate bowel movements and make your stool easier to eliminate. In addition, it may help ward off hemorrhoids and other colon health concerns.
- Supports healthy weight management. You might think that fat burners can do this task better. However, prebiotics and probiotics also play a role in successful weight loss. Inulin and FOS induce the feeling of satiety which helps inhibit food cravings. In addition, these fibers also influence the caloric density of food. Performance Lab® Prebiotic may help with further weight management by maintaining healthy blood sugar balance and combating triglycerides (which have ties to weight gain and cardiovascular issues).
- Lowers the risk factors for cardiovascular diseases. Performance Lab® Prebiotic helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels and inhibits the absorption of cholesterol as it promotes cholesterol elimination.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is a notable prebiotic supplement because it promotes the growth of the microflora strains which produce optimal gut health benefits. It is not another run-of-the-mill prebiotic supplement. The manufacturer carefully formulated this supplement to give you the best results.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is the first prebiotic supplement that we have seen with digestive, cardiovascular, and immune function benefits – making it the best prebiotic in the market today.
Who Takes It?
Anyone who wants safe and effective microflora support for digestive, immune, and metabolic health can take Performance Lab® Prebiotic. The superior fructooligosaccharides from chicory root allows everyone to benefit from it. Different people may have different microflora in their gut. Performance Lab® Prebiotic fertilizes the most beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic enhances the effects of other dietary supplements or essential nutrients from food. That is why it works very well with nootropics, multivitamins, and energy supplements. If you are taking these supplements, you should consider taking Performance Lab® Prebiotic, too.
Any Side Effects?
Probiotics often have side effects which include discomfort in your digestive tract due to the introduction of new colonies of good bacteria. However, prebiotics don’t have that side effect because the digestive tract tolerates them well. Plus, they feed the existing microflora in your digestive tract.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is a premium form of prebiotic supplement which offers premium forms of natural prebiotics from the chicory root and it is unlikely to cause any side effects. In addition, Performance Lab® Prebiotic delivers prebiotics in such a way it maintains maximum safety and efficacy of the prebiotic due to the use of Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule and NuFlow® Rice Concentrate.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is also unlikely to trigger allergic reactions. It is safe for long-term use without the need of downtime or breaks. Your body will not develop tolerance or resistance to Performance Lab® Prebiotic.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic Review Summary
- Advanced prebiotic support. Inulin-FOS (Orafti® Synergy1) is the best prebiotic in the market today.
- Safe and well-tolerated prebiotics. Unlike probiotics, fructooligosaccharides from chicory root are less likely to cause discomfort in your digestive tract because they do not introduce any new bacteria strains in your existing microflora.
- Premium ingredients. Performance Lab® Prebiotic only offers the best science-backed prebiotic ingredients for you.
- Strategic ingredient combination. Performance Lab® Prebiotic gives you three ingredients with a synergistic effect. In addition, it may also help improve the absorption of other dietary supplements that you are taking.
- Effective dosing. Good potency with absorption-boosting black pepper extract and advanced nutrient forms amplifying digestive activity.
- Clean delivery system. Entirely vegan formula from inside out. No fillers, artificial colors, synthetics, or preservatives. Performance Lab® Prebiotic contains high-quality and branded Plantcaps® Pullulan Capsule and NuFlow® Rice Concentrate.
- Not available in your favorite health and wellness store. Don’t expect any Amazon, GNC, or Bodybuilding.com deals on Performance Lab® Prebiotic. You can only purchase Performance Lab® Prebiotic from the official Performance Lab® website.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- $35.00 for 1 box (90 Plantcaps; 30 servings)
- Multi-box savings: $66.50 for 2 boxes, $94.50 for 3 Boxes
- Available to buy at the Performance Lab® website.
Final Word on Performance Lab® Prebiotic
This Performance Lab® Prebiotic review details why it is the best prebiotic supplement in the market today. The source of premium prebiotic is the chicory root which research has proven safe and effective for everyone. Performance Lab® Prebiotic won’t cause any discomfort in your digestive tract and it is safe for daily use to further enhance your health.
Performance Lab® Prebiotic is also clean, healthy, and effective. In fact, it can even reinforce the benefits of other supplements and enhance their absorption for you to achieve your peak physical and cognitive performance. Performance Lab® Prebiotic gives you a prebiotic experience unlike any other. It enhances your health by supporting good bacteria in you.
You can never go wrong with a prebiotic supplement which the manufacturer specifically designed for performance. If you want to naturally enhance your metabolism, immunity, and digestion, Performance Lab® Prebiotic is the supplement which is worth your money.