Any time you’re on the market for an effective pre-workout supplement, try going for one which fires you up physically and mentally for best results. Let’s hope PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ can do these for you, and then some. This review will give you the lowdown and more.
About PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+
The manufacturer describes PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ as its “High-Voltage Pre-Workout” which helps ramp up energy, power output, muscle pumps, and endurance, per its official website. Formula notes:
- Comprehensive. Covers just about all of the pre-workout bases.
- Time-tested ingredients. Has creatine, betaine anhydrous, beta-alanine, and l-tyrosine.
- Expensive. One 375-gram container costs $66.49.
PMD® ACG3® SUPERCHARGED+ Supplement Facts (Pink Lemonade, 375 grams)
|Serving Size: 1-2 scoops (6.25 g – 12.5 g) Servings Per Container: 30-60 Servings|
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%|
|ACG3® SUPERCHARGED + Blend:||9,775 mg (9.7 g)||†|
Creatine Citrate, Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®), Creatine Alpha Ketoglutarate
|3,000 mg (3.0 g)||†|
Burn Complex: Beta Blend [Betaine Anhydrous, Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®)], Taurine, L-Histidine
Pump Complex: [L-Arginine, L-Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 2:1], Glycerol Powder, AstraGin® (from Panax Notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceous)(25 mg)
|5,525 mg (5.5 g)||†|
Choline Complex [Choline Bitartrate (VitaCholine®), Alpha Glycerophosphocholine], L-Tyrosine, Ashwagandha Extract (Root) Withania somnifera (KSM-66®), L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Licorice Root, Ginkgo biloba, Phosphatidyl Serine
|G-Force Energy Blend:
Caffeine Anhydrous (325 mg), Theacrine (as TeaCrine®), Glucuronolactone, Yohimbe Bark Extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe), Quercetin (QU995™), D-Ribose (Ribose®), Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)(fruit) Extract, Theobromine (from Cocoa Beans), Guarana (Paullinia cupana), Seed Extract, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Leaf Extract
|Other Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Calcium Silicate, Sucralose, Maltodextrin, Beet Root Extract (For Color), Waxy Maize, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt.|
|SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop of PMD’s ACG3® SUPERCHARGED+ with 4-6 fl. oz. of cold water 30-45 minutes before workout. Follow this regimen for the first week of use. If necessary, on week two increase to 1 and a half scoops prior to workout. The optimal dose will vary by individual between 1-2 scoops. Do not exceed recommended dose. Do not exceed 2 scoops in any 24 hour period. Exceeding the recommended amounts or not following directions may lead to unwanted effects. Consume a minimum 125 fl. oz. of water per day while taking this product. To be used as part of a physical conditioning program. Contents may settle after shipping. Moisture and humidity can cause clumping and discoloration. Discard after expiration date. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.|
The High-Voltage Pre-Workout
We’ve sized up several pre-workout supplements with fancy monickers here on B5. Here are some which caught our attention:
- Kali Muscle Hyphy Mud 2.0 (“The World’s Best Pre-Workout Energy”)
- Dymatize Pre W.O. (“Perfectly-Engineered Pre-Workout”)
- Universal Nutrition Animal Pump (“The Pre-Workout Muscle Volumizing Stack”)
- iSatori MORPH XTREME (“The Most Complete Pre-Workout of this Supplement Generation”)
- MYOGENIX HYPERSHOCK (“The Most Complete Pre-Workout on the Planet”)
These nicknames are downright catchy, to say the least. Bear in mind this is just a small sample – thousands of pre-workout nicknames on the market are sure to befuddle even the savviest customer (for that, check out our “How to Buy a Good Supplement Guide” to give you the lowdown on purchasing the best bodybuilding products).
On that note, we’re crossing our fingers PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ (another pre-workout with a fancy nickname) is that go-to pre-workout you’ve always wanted. Simply put, the manufacturer describes this product as its “High-Voltage Pre-Workout” which helps ramp up energy, power output, muscle pumps, and endurance, per its official website.
One look at the supplement facts, and you can tell right off the bat this supplement means serious business. The comprehensiveness of the ingredients potentially covers all the pre-workout bases. The ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ Blend takes up 9.7 grams. Here, you’ll see the components which help fire you up physically and mentally so you can conquer the toughest workouts imaginable.
Unfortunately, this supplement gave us a not-so-good first impression as it has four sub-proprietary blends (the manufacturer fails to disclose the precise ingredient amounts). This doesn’t bode well for customers at all.
Nonetheless, if the so-called “High-Voltage Pre-Workout” lives up to the hype, it should help take your training sessions at the gym to the next level and beyond.
Magna-3 Complex, 3,000 mg (3.0 g)
Leading the charge for PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ is the Magna-3 Complex, which takes up three grams per 9.7-gram serving. Here, you’ll find three kinds of creatine which help you increase muscle mass, improve exercise performance, ramp up energy levels, enhance cognitive function, and regulate blood sugar levels.
Perhaps the most renowned form of creatine in the Magna-3 Complex is magnesium creatine chelate. Simply put, this is creatine bonded to the mineral magnesium (which you can also find in many sleep supplements and multivitamins). To put things in perspective, creatine monohydrate (which is creatine bonded to a water molecule) may be the most popular and effective form of creatine, but it also has received some flak from bodybuilding enthusiasts because of its poor absorption prowess. On the other hand, magnesium creatine chelate has great bioavailability.
Researchers conducted a study about a combined magnesium-creatine (MgCre) supplementation which the journal Metabolism published in September 2003 (via NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov). The researchers divided 35 subjects into placebo, magnesium oxide plus creatine (MgO-Cre), and magnesium-creatine (MgCre) groups. The latter two groups supplemented with 800 milligrams of magnesium and five grams of creatine daily for two weeks.
The researchers concluded,” The peak torque changes were significant only in the MgCre group, which had increases in ICW (intracellular water) that may infer more muscular creatine due to its osmotic effect, and with increased cellular hydration, perhaps increased protein synthesis.” This conclusion backs up the efficiency of magnesium creatine chelate as a bodybuilding supplement.
The Magna-3 Complex also has creatine citrate and creatine alpha ketoglutarate. The former is creatine bonded to other molecules to speed up the absorption process. For its part, the latter is creatine bonded to an alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) molecule. Because AKG is a Krebs cycle intermediate, the muscles can easily absorb it. Long story short, the Magna-3 Complex has three soluble forms of creatine which should help you increase your gains at the gym.
Beta-PUMP Blend, 5,525 milligrams (5.5 grams)
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+’s next group of ingredients is the Beta-PUMP Blend, which takes up 5.5 grams per 9.7-gram serving. It has two sub-blends, the Burn Complex and the Pump Complex.
You’ll find two traditional and time-tested pre-workout ingredients in the Burn Complex – betaine anhydrous and beta-alanine (CarnoSyn®). The former is an amino acid and osmolyte which goes by the name trimethylglycine (it has three methyl groups and one part l-glycine). Betaine helps convert the amino acid homocysteine (which has detrimental effects on cardiovascular function) to methionine (which helps increase creatine levels in the body). It’s a bona fide pre-workout superstar.
Take it from the August 22, 2013 issue of the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (via NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov) which says, “Six weeks of betaine supplementation improved body composition, arm size, bench press work capacity, attenuated the rise in urinary HCTL, and tended to improve power (p=07) but not strength.” If you want a top-notch ingredient which you can find in the best pre-workout supplements for bodybuilders, it’s betaine.
As for beta-alanine, it’s a naturally-occurring beta amino acid which helps synthesize muscle carnosine levels. When that happens, you’ll increase your work capacity and keep fatigue at bay. In other words, beta-alanine will enable you to start and finish your workouts strong. CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine is the best of its kind on the market today. We’re glad it’s in PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+.
The Burn Complex also has taurine and l-histidine. Both of these components don’t have the sterling pre-workout reputation of betaine and beta anhydrous. Nonetheless, they have several health benefits. Taurine helps helps keep oxidative stress levels in check, quell anxiety, torch fat, boost heart health, improve insulin sensitivity, and increase testosterone levels. On the other hand, l-histidine is an essential amino acid which helps regulate hemoglobin health and shore up immune system function.
Any time you have a combination of betaine and beta-alanine in the same pre-workout, it should work wonders. The Burn Complex should help you bust through those plateaus at the gym from here on out.
As the name implies, the Pump Complex’s aim is to increase muscle pumps, nitric oxide levels, and vasodilation. Its components include l-arginine, l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate 2:1, glycerol powder, and AstraGin® (from Panax notoginseng and Astragalus membranaceous)(25 mg).
L-arginine is an alpha and semi-essential amino acid which has an important role in the biosynthesis of protein. It also acts as a precursor to nitric oxide (N.O.), a molecule which helps increase vasodilation, blood flow, and muscle pumps. It also helps regulate blood pressure levels and improve nutrient uptake.
“In endurance athletes and fighting sports, the combination of 0.17g/kg of branched-chain amino acids, 0.05 g/kg of l-arginine and other 0.05 g/kg of l-citrulline, improves performance in competitions in consecutive days, due to the reduction of central fatigue and greater brain activation, as well as prevention of high ammonium levels through the production of urea,” per the February 23, 2017 issue of Nutrition and Food Science International Journal. helps increase human growth hormone (HGH) levelsPlus, some studies reveal l-arginine .
The knock against l-arginine is its poor solubility. Thus, the manufacturer included l-arginine alphaketoglutarate (AAKG) which is simply l-arginine bonded to an alphaketoglutarate molecule for better absorption.
On the other hand, glycerol is a compound which has powerful osmotic properties. This means it can help increase muscle pumps and size. Glycerol also helps increase hydration and endurance.
As for AstraGin, the manufacturer’s official website says it “may support the nutrient uptake of amino acids, creatine, arginine, citrulline, beta-alanine, glucosamine, and several other nutrients.” We like this inclusion. Better nutrient absorption translates to better overall results. When that happens, you’re ready to conquer your workouts on a regular basis.
Overall, the Pump Complex should meet your expectations. It combines several components which should help jack you up for your training sessions at the gym.
Neuro-Transmit Matrix, 825 milligrams
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+’s Neuro-Transmit Matrix takes up 825 milligrams per 9.7-gram serving. Take a hint from the blend’s name: it features several ingredients which should fire you up mentally for the toughest workouts. More specifically, these include a choline complex [choline bitartrate (VitaCholine®), alpha glycerophosphocholine], l-tyrosine, ashwagandha extract (root), Withania somnifera (KSM-66®), l-carnitine l-tartrate, licorice root, Ginkgo biloba, and phosphatidyl serine.
Choline is a water-soluble nutrient which one can find in natural foods such as chicken liver, eggs, pork chop, and chicken breast. It helps boost the central nervous system (CNS) and liver function, improve memory, and increase exercise performance.
It turns out choline also converts homocysteine to methionine (which, like we mentioned, synthesizes creatine levels in the body). Ergo, PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+’s choline complex should complement its beta-alanine component perfectly in this regard.
For its part, l-tyrosine is an amino acid which helps enhance cognitive function, ramp up dopamine (a neurotransmitter which helps transmit signals among the brain’s nerve cells) levels, boost thyroid function, and keep exercise-related stress at bay.
On the other hand, KSM-66 (ashwagandha extract [root]) is an Indian adaptogenic herb which helps increase testosterone levels, fat loss, strength, and endurance. It also helps regulate cholesterol and cortisol (stress hormone) levels. Ginkgo biloba is another herb which helps ward off free radicals, boost cardiovascular function, quell anxiety, and improve focus and vision (it’s also in other pre-workout, MuscleTech VITALIGENIX NEURO).
You can clearly see the Neuro-Transmit Matrix has time-tested components which not only jack you up mentally, but boost long-term health as well. We’re glad they’re in PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+.
G-Force Energy Blend, 425 milligrams
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+’s G-Force Energy Blend takes up 425 milligrams per 9.7-gram serving. Take it for what it means: this blend features ingredients which should help ramp up your energy levels for your workouts. The most prominent ones include caffeine anhydrous, theacrine (as TeaCrine®), quercetin, and green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract.
Caffeine is arguably the world’s most popular stimulant. Let’s rattle off its key benefits:
- Increases energy levels
- Torches fat
- Improves physical performance
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Boosts liver function
- Wards off free radicals
We said it before, we’ll say it again: caffeine is a bona fide double-edged sword. Overconsumption may result in a spike-crash effect, jitters, nervousness, and sleeplessness. PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGE+’s caffeine content is roughly the same as three cups of brewed coffee. If you’re sensitive to caffeine, skip this pre-workout supplement.
As for TeaCrine®, experts believe it produces the same stimulatory effects of caffeine minus the unwanted side effects. The Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition’s January 13, 2016 issue reports theacrine supplementation over an eight-week period “did not affect body composition measures, but reduced LDL (bad) and total cholesterol.” It seems TeaCrine® could potentially shore up cardiovascular function as well.
On the other hand, quercetin is a flavonoid which helps improve sleep quality and digestion, keep muscle cramps at bay, and boost circulation (you can find it in well-rounded multivitamin formulations such as MRI NO2 SPORTS MULTI).
Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract is another common pre-workout ingredient. It helps enhance cognitive function, improve physical performance and cardiovascular health, keep free radicals at bay, stifle bacterial activity, and regulate blood sugar levels.
We say the G-Force Energy Blend should help perk you up for your workouts at the gym. However, it does have a few red flags (caffeine and yohimbe bark extract). If these concern you, consult your doctor first before buying PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 10: PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ is a low-calorie pre-workout supplement at just 10 per 9.7-gram serving.
- Total carbohydrates, 2 g: This is a low-carb supplement at a measly one percent of the daily value (a maximum daily value of five percent is low). On that note, PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ should support your low-carb nutrition plan perfectly.
- Calcium, 97 mg: Surprisingly, PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED has moderate calcium levels at seven percent of the daily value. This mineral helps regulate blood pressure levels, boost heart health, and strengthen bones. Not too many pre-workouts have as much calcium as PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+. Better grab the opportunity.
- Sodium, 20 mg: This pre-workout supplement has minuscule sodium levels at less than one percent of the daily value. If you’re monitoring your sodium intake, this is a safe alternative.
ACG3® SUPERCHARGED+ Blend, 9,775 mg (9.7 g)
Magna-3 Complex, 3,000 mg (3.0 g)
- Creatine citrate: This is creatine bonded to other molecules to improve the former’s bioavailability.
- Magnesium creatine chelate (Creatine MagnaPower®): This refers to a combination of the mineral magnesium and creatine. It has better absorption properties than the popular creatine monohydrate.
- Creatine alphaketoglutarate: This is creatine bonded to an alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG) molecule. Once again, the purpose is to improve creatine’s absorption prowess.
Beta-PUMP Blend, 5,525 mg (5.5 g)
- Betaine anhydrous: An amino acid and osmolyte which helps synthesize creatine levels in the body. It also helps boost heart health and improve power, and increase exercise performance.
- Beta-alanine (CarnoSyn®): A naturally-occurring beta amino acid which helps synthesize muscle carnosine levels for increased work capacity and resistance against fatigue.
- Taurine: This is semi-essential organic compound which helps keep oxidative stress at bay, boost metabolism, digestion, and immunity; improve heart health and insulin sensitivity, and increase exercise endurance.
- L-histidine: This is an essential amino acid which helps shore up the nervous and digestive systems, boost joint function, and keep free radicals at bay.
- L-arginine: a semi-essential amino acid and nitric oxide precursor which helps increase vasodilation, blood flow, and muscle pumps. It also promotes healthy blood pressure levels, increase human growth hormone (HGH) levels, and improve nutrient uptake.
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate 2:1: Simply put, this is l-arginine bonded to an alpha-ketoglutarate molecule for improved bioavailability.
- Glycerol powder: A compound which helps increase muscle pumps, muscle mass, hydration, and endurance.
- AstraGin® (from Panax notosinseng and Astragalus membranaceous)(25 mg): A nutrient which helps improve the bioavailability of amino acids and other key nutrients for better overall results.
Neuro-Transmit Matrix, 825 mg
- Choline complex [choline bitartrate (VitaCholine®), alpha glycerophosphocholine]: Choline is a water-soluble nutrient which fires up the central nervous system (CNS), improve liver function and memory, and increase exercise performance. Plus, choline is a precursor to creatine, which increases muscle mass and energy levels. As for alpha glycerophosphocholine (alpha-GPC for short), it’s a rich source of choline which boosts memory, enhance cognitive function, and increase strength and power.
- L-tyrosine: This is an amino acid which helps increase dopamine levels, improve thyroid function, enhance cognitive function, and ward off exercise-related stress.
- Ashwagandha extract (root) Withania somnifera (KSM-66®): This is an Indian adaptogenic herb which helps ramp up fat loss, testosterone levels, endurance, and strength; promote healthy cholesterol levels, and keep stress hormone (cortisol) levels at bay.
- L-carnitine l-tartrate: This is the fat-burning amino acid l-carnitine bonded to tartaric acid. Simply known as LCLT, this component helps shorten exercise recovery time, ward off muscle damage and catabolism, and improve testosterone uptake.
- Licorice root: This herb helps ward off inflammation, boost the immune and digestive systems, and stifle bacterial activity.
- Ginkgo biloba: This Chinese tree helps keep free radicals and inflammation at bay, boost circulation and cardiovascular function, enhance cognitive function, quell anxiety, and improve vision.
- Phosphatidylserine: This is a phospholipid which contains both fatty acids and amino acids. It helps enhance cognitive function, ward off depression, and improve athletic performance.
G-Force Energy Blend, 425 mg
- Caffeine anhydrous (325 mg): The pure, powdered form of caffeine which helps increase energy levels, torch fat, improve physical performance, regulate blood sugar levels, boost liver function, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine®): The ingredient’s manufacturer says TeaCrine is a “nature-identical compound” which “delivers energy, mental clarity, and improved motivation and mood” without the unwanted side effects, per its official website.
- Glucuronolactone: A naturally-occurring compound and staple ingredient of energy drinks which helps improve mental and physical performance.
- Yohimbe bark extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe): An African tree which helps regulate blood sugar levels, boost fat loss, and improve sexual function. However, individuals who have blood pressure issues should take the necessary precautions before supplementing with yohimbe bark. Consult a doctor first.
- Quercetin (QU995™): A flavonoid which helps regulate digestion, ward off muscle cramps, boost circulation, and improve sleep quality.
- D-ribose (Ribose®): A sugar which helps improve cardiovascular function, ramp up energy levels, increase fat loss and strength, and boost renal and neurological function.
- Amla (Phyllanthus emblica)(fruit) extract: An herbal ingredient which helps boost heart health and digestion, regulate blood sugar levels, boost fat loss, and improve calcium absorption.
- Theobromine (from cocoa beans): An alkaloid and natural ingredient of dark chocolate which helps increase vasodilation, regulate blood pressure levels, and improve pulmonary function.
- Guarana (Paullinia cupana) seed extract: An Amazon fruit which helps boost digestion, boost circulation, keep stress levels in check, increase energy levels and fat loss, and improve cardiovascular function. However, guarana consumption may result in cardiovascular and digestive issues. Consult your doctor first if these issues concern you.
- Green tea (Camellia sinensis) leaf extract: Green tea helps enhance cognitive function, increase fat burning, keep free radicals at bay, stifle bacterial activity, regulate blood sugar levels, and improve cardiovascular function.
The manufacturer claims PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ is the “High-Voltage Pre-Workout.” After sifting through its ton of ingredients, we say that claim is legitimate. However, is it the best pre-workout on the market? Not by a long shot – you should take a hint from its four shady proprietary blends.
Nonetheless, PMD ACG3 covers all the proverbial pre-workout bases – physical and mental energy, vasodilation, muscle pumps, and so on. The 9.7-gram formulation puts a premium on its Beta-Pump Blend (5.5 grams) and Magna-3 Complex (three grams). If you think about it, these blends are all about increasing muscle mass, energy levels, and nitric oxide levels. If you’re a consumer, these are the three things you want in a pre-workout. The manufacturer was one step ahead of everybody else.
We particularly like the inclusions of time-tested bodybuilding supplement ingredients such as creatine, betaine anhydrous, CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine, l-tyrosine, and choline bitartrate. We’re confident these will exceed your expectations.
For the most part, the manufacturer came up with a well-thought-out combination of ingredients. Thirty ingredients is a lot for a pre-workout – that much can befuddle any new customer (click here for B5’s complete lowdown on buying a supplement). On paper, it seems PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+’s components can help you achieve your pre-workout goals.
Alas, the manufacturer fails miserably in terms of transparency. Like we said, this product has four shady proprietary blends. With the exception of caffeine anhydrous (325 milligrams per serving) and AstraGin® (25 milligrams per serving), you don’t know how much of each ingredient you’re putting in your body. That doesn’t bode well for your long-term health at all. A little honesty would’ve gone a long way here.
The company also threw in some questionable ingredients as well. First off, PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED has caffeine. Yes, it has a plethora of health benefits (increased energy and fat loss and better liver function, among other things). However, overconsumption may result in sleeplessness, a spike-crash effect, jitters, and nervousness. If you’re sensitive to caffeine, skip PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+.
This pre-workout also has yohimbe bark extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe), which cause blood pressure issues. It also has guarana (Paullinia cupana) seed extract, a component which may compromise the digestive and cardiovascular systems. Finally, it has sucralose, an artificial sweetener which has links to obesity and the like.
In terms of price, PMD ACG3 doesn’t come cheap: one 375-gram container costs $66.49. If you want effective pre-workouts which don’t put a serious dent on your wallet, try Performance Lab SPORT Pre-Workout or 4 Gauge instead.
Despite these chinks, some customers say PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ has exceeded their expectations. Nevertheless, we say this is a seriously flawed product which plays second fiddle to the best pre-workout supplements on the market today. It does have potential, but it has its work cut out for it. On that note, the so-called “High-Voltage Pre-Workout” fell short of our expectations.
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ Benefits
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ helps increase energy levels, power output, muscle pumps, endurance, and exercise performance, per its official website.
We agree with these claims. While PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ has several flaws, it can still help improve the quality of your workout sessions.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ for healthy and active individuals who want to increase energy levels, power output, muscle pumps, endurance, and exercise performance, per its official website.
Any Side Effects?
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ has 325 milligrams of caffeine anhydrous per 9.7-gram serving. That much is equal to roughly three cups of brewed coffee. Overconsumption may result in a spike-crash effect, jitters, nervousness, and sleeplessness.
This pre-workout also has yohimbe bark extract (Pausinystalia yohimbe), an herbal ingredient which may produce detrimental effect in people who have blood pressure issues. It also has guarana (Paullinia cupana) seed extract, an herbal ingredient which may cause digestive and cardiovascular issues.
Finally, PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ has sucralose, an artificial sweetener which has ties to obesity and other side effects.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+ Review Summary
- Comprehensive. Covers just about all of the pre-workout bases.
- Time-tested pre-workout ingredients. Features creatine, beta-alanine, betaine anhydrous, l-tyrosine, and choline bitartrate for better workouts.
- Good reputation. Customers have given this product good reviews online.
- Flavor options. Comes in Watermelon and Pink Lemonade flavors.
- Bad transparency. Product has four shady proprietary blends.
- Possible side effects. Contains caffeine anhydrous, yohime, guarana, and sucralose – ingredients which which may produce certain side effects.
- Expensive. One 375-gram container costs $66.49.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 375-gram container (30-60-Day Supply): $66.49
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+
When you see the name “PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+” for the first time, you get the feeling it’s one pre-workout which should jack you up for the toughest workouts. After a thorough analysis, we say the so-called “High-Voltage Pre-Workout” should. However, its flaws are much too glaring for our liking. It has the potential to be great, but it in the end, we deemed it is just average at best. Paying $66.49 for a 375-gram hype in a bottle isn’t the best move you’ll make.
We recommend you skip PMD ACG3 SUPERCHARGED+. You’re better off adding pre-workouts such as Performance LAB Sport Pre-Workout or 4 Gauge to your bodybuilding supplement stack.