Hey, if you ever find a simple post-workout that’s a cut above the rest, please let us know.
Wait, you say Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO could be the one?
From the looks of things, this is the type of post-workout which could drum up sales because of its simplicity and quality ingredients. We have a good feeling about this.
Having said that, you know we always review bodybuilding supplement products in good conscience.
About Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO is “A Powerhouse of AjiPure BCAAs Supercharged with Amino-Solve Technology,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Five grams of BCAAs per serving. Help kickstart protein synthesis, increase energy, and repair muscle tissue.
- Quality BCAA and glutamine content. Sourced from top-notch AjiPure products.
- Great taste. One of the yummiest post-workout supplements on the market.
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO Supplement Facts (Cherry Limewave, 30 Servings)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.5 g)|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||500%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||120mg||12%|
|2:1:1 Instantized 5,000 mg†|
|Calcium Carbonate, Bromelain, Pyridoxine HCl|
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Acesulfame Potassium, and Lecithin (soy).|
|Directions For Instantized N’Gage Amino: As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) scoop with 8-10 oz. of water. For recovery, consume one (1) serving within 30 minutes following your workout. Can also be consumed as a mid-day anabolic boost.|
A Powerhouse of AjiPure BCAAs
When we reviewed Axis Labs Muscle Delight, we were impressed: high protein content, good taste, decent calcium source, and clean ingredients.
We still can’t get over its awesome S’mores flavor, too.
Now, we will size up Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO, a potent post-workout BCAA-glutamine combo.
We’re excited to see if the manufacturer can build on its success. We’re hoping its post-workout product can exceed expectations the way its protein supplement did.
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO is “A Powerhouse of AjiPure BCAAs Supercharged with Amino-Solve Technology,” per its official website.
Axis Labs takes pride in this product not having any “stomach-cramping ingredients” and possessing the “cleanest form of botanically-derived BCAAs on the market today,” per the same source.
The company then instantized, energized, and gave these superior BCAAs a top-notch flavor profile.
The result: “The Ultimate, On-The-Go, Anabolic Booster with Unprecedented ‘Mixability’ and Mental Ignition, with an Unbelievably Delicious Taste,” per its official website.
That’s one of the longest bodybuilding supplement marketing tag lines we’ve seen. Will the customers buy into it?
We hope so.
One reason to be optimistic is Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s ultra-premium AjiPure amino acid content.
The company derived this product’s five grams of BCAAs per serving from botanical sources and instantized “for maximum solubility, bioavailability, and absorption,” per its official website.
In other words, you get BCAAs which mix well and taste good. What consumer doesn’t want these?
Note the manufacturer puts a premium on a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, just like Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 Recovery.
For most bodybuilding enthusiasts, the reason is obvious: the focus is on leucine, the muscle-building BCAA.
More specifically, Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO has 2.5 grams of leucine per serving.
Axis Labs dubs leucine, the BCAA which triggers muscle protein synthesis, “a growth-inducing juggernaut.”
Aside from leucine’s protein synthesis-triggering prowess, it also helps kickstart insulin production.
Insulin is the anabolic hormone which shuttles nutrients to muscle tissues, “thus supporting performance, growth, and recovery,” per Axis Labs’ official website.
These are the post-workout benefits you want in your supplement, folks.
The company also takes pride in Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s versatility: it’s primarily a post-workout supplement, but you can take it before working out or upon waking up.
Not only that, you can also take it as “a midday anabolic boost,” per Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s directions.
Another part of Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s post-workout equation is 2.5 grams of glutamine per serving.
Glutamine is the body’s the most abundant amino acid. It’s also a staple ingredient in many post-workout supplements because of its ability to preserve muscle mass, increase human growth hormone levels, and boost the immune system.
Can you say versatile?
Axis Labs sourced this product’s glutamine content from AjiPure Glutamine, “a premium, pharmaceutical-grade product under stringent cGMP manufacturing regulations,” per the company’s official website.
Thumps up, folks.
Okay, we have five grams of AjiPure BCAAs and 2.5 grams of AjiPure Glutamine per serving. Looks impressive so far.
However, the manufacturer doesn’t stop there.
The company made sure Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO stood out from the rest of the pack with its Amino-Sorb Technology.
The company defines this as “a precision blend of bromelain, pyridoxine HCl, and calcium carbonate,” per its official website.
Bromelain is an enzyme which helps boost protein absorption. Pyridoxine hydrochloride – more popularly known as Vitamin B6 – complements this with its ability to metabolize protein.
This combination “may help to ‘supercharge’ the bioavailability of other dietary proteins,” per Axis Labs’ official website.
Finally, this product’s Amino-Sorb Technology’s calcium carbonate component’s role as an electrolyte helps support bone density and improve muscle contractions, per the same source.
As impressive as these may sound, Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s Amino-Sorb Technology is a proprietary blend – a bodybuilding supplement manufacturer’s way of disguising precise ingredients and concocting a fancy blend in order to attract more consumers.
Attract? Try “deceive.” That’s the more accurate word. Proprietary blends suck. Period.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 10: Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO is a low-calorie post-workout supplement at a measly 10 calories per serving. Some post-workouts go overboard, but not this one. All good.
- Calories from fat, 0: All good on this front as well – this product has zero fats. None whatsoever.
- Total carbohydrates, 0: Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO has zero carb content as well. No sugar, either. If you prefer a high-carb post-workout supplement, try MyProtein Hurricane XS.
- Protein, 0 g: This post-workout supplement believes BCAAs and glutamine are enough to get the job done. Thus, there’s no protein. If you want a high-protein post-workout, try Kris Gethin’s KAGED MUSCLE RE-KAGED.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 10 mg: Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO has a whopping 500 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B6. To put things in perspective, anything more than 15 percent is considered high. Wow. Vitamin B6 is a tremendous boost to your cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems. Awesome.
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate), 120 mg: Credit Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s calcium carbonate content for this. It has 12 percent the daily value for calcium, which is pretty decent. As a result, your bones, teeth, and blood pressure will benefit.
AMINO-SORB Proprietary Blend, 320 mg
- Calcium carbonate: As a dietary supplement, this ingredient will help you meet your daily calcium needs. It will also help improve bone density and muscle contraction, as the manufacturer’s official website points out.
- Bromelain: This digestive enzyme is derived from pineapple. Aside from its ability to digest protein, it also helps ward off free radicals and improve joint discomfort.
- Pyridoxine HCl: See Vitamin B6 benefits above.
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO is a downright simple post-workout supplement, folks.
So simple, it relies on the power of BCAAs and glutamine to get the job done.
Almost all post-workout supplements include branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs) in their formulation. This comes as no surprise: they help kickstart muscle protein synthesis, increase energy, and boost muscle tissue repair.
Plus, guys from the Golden Era of Bodybuilding took BCAA supplements to get impressive results. We’re not shocked supplement companies are putting them on a pedestal in the 21st century. This trend won’t change any time soon.
Five grams of branch-chained amino acids should help you achieve your post-workout goals. No question about it, folks.
As for Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO’s 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, it’s nothing new. Like we said, post-workouts such as Optimum Nutrition 2:1:1 Recovery also believe in this formula.
Does that mean Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO will fall by the wayside?
First off, it puts a premium on leucine, the king of BCAAs. More leucine means more muscle growth.
Second, this product’s BCAA content is derived from high-quality AjiPure Amino Acids. Maximum bioavailability, absorption, and solubility will help you get better results than other mediocre brands.
Plus, the manufacturer wasn’t kidding when it said Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO has “an amazing taste” – it’s one of the most delicious post-workout supplements we’ve ever tried (the Cherry Limewave and Watermelon Splash flavors stand out).
We promise you, the taste will get you hooked.
Next up are the 2.5 grams of glutamine per serving. While some fitness experts have downplayed this amino acid, we still like its versatility (muscle preservation, immune system boost, muscle growth, etc.).
It’s also another ingredient the guys from the Golden Era of Bodybuilding liked. Glutamine helped build and preserve their awesome physiques.
We believe glutamine – especially a top-notch kind such as AjiPure Glutamine – will also give you those awesome post-workout benefits.
On the other hand, we’re a bit puzzled by this product’s AMINO-SORB Proprietary Blend.
Hey, we said it: we cannot stand proprietary blends because of their deceitfulness. Consumers deserve to know exactly what they’re putting into their bodies.
On that note, Axis Labs discloses the exact Vitamin B6 (10 mg per serving) and calcium carbonate (120 mg) contents, which is good.
However, the company does not divulge this supplement’s bromelain content, which is bad.
For that reason, it dubbed its AMINO-SORB blend as proprietary. Boo.
Well, give the folks from Axis Labs credit – we didn’t spot any fillers or dirty ingredients. We’ll give them that.
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO Benefits
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO has the following benefits, per its official website:
- 100 percent Instantized AjiPure Amino Acids
- Faster post-workout recovery
- Amino-Sorb Technology
- No carbs, sugars, and artificial food colorings
We agree with these claims. Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO will help you achieve your post-workout goals with its premium BCAA and glutamine contents.
Who Takes It?
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO is intended for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years old and want to increase muscle growth, reduce recovery times, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
While Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO has no glaring side effects, the manufacturer issues an athlete disclosure and warning:
Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO Summary
- Five grams of BCAAS per serving. Helps kickstart protein synthesis, increase energy, and repair muscle tissue.
- 2.5 grams of leucine per serving. The undisputed King of BCAAs.
- Top-notch BCAA content. Sourced from high-quality AjiPure Amino Acids.
- 2.5 grams of glutamine per serving. Helps preserve muscle tissue, increase HGH levels, and boost the immune system.
- Top-notch glutamine content. Sourced from high-quality AjiPure Glutamine.
- Rich in Vitamin B6. Has a whopping 500 percent of the daily value for this nutrient.
- Zero carb, fats, and sugars. Says it all, folks.
- Great taste. Cherry Limewave and Watermelon Splash flavors stand out.
- Clean ingredients. No fillers and dirty ingredients.
- Good reputation. Customers have given it good reviews online.
- Proprietary blend. Company does not disclose bromelain content in AMINO-SORB Proprietary Blend.
- Expensive. $29.99 for a 295-gram container.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 295-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $29.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO
So, does Axis Labs Instantized N’GAGE AMINO live up to lofty expectations?
Yes, it does.
By all means, it’s not a perfect product (proprietary blend), but it’s hard to find a post-workout which has top-notch AjiPure Amino Acid and AjiPure Glutamine content.
We’re confident these two ingredients will work synergistically with the manufacturer’s Amino-Sorb Technology for fantastic post-workout results.
There you have it: Axis Labs has produced another awesome product. We recommend you try it, but be warned: it doesn’t come cheap, folks.