Many bodybuilding supplement manufacturers tried to reinvent the wheel, but failed miserably. This 1Up Nutrition Pure Rebuild review proves new formulas can be more impressive than their predecessors. It’s all about putting careful thought into the product, as you will find out.
About 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild is the company’s “Lean Muscle Builder,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive new formula. Trumps the old version in just about every sense imaginable.
- Has three kind of creatine. Ensures customer reaps full benefits.
- EAA Complex. Has six of the nine essential amino acids (EAAs).
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild Supplement Facts (Pineapple, 600 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (20 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving||DV%|
|Rebuild Complex||13700 mg||**|
|Vegan L-Glutamine||5000 mg||**|
|Full Yield Pure Creatine|
|Creatine Monohydrate (Delivering 2,810 mg Pure Creatine)||3200 mg||**|
|Creatine Hydrochloride (Delivering 1,560 mg Pure Creatine)||2000 mg||**|
|Creatine Citrate (Delivering 0,650 mg Pure Creatine)||1000 mg||**|
|Betaine Anhydrous||2500 mg||**|
|EAA Complex||3500 mg||**|
|EAA (Essential Amino Acids)|
|Electrolyte Complex||500 mg||**|
|Potassium Chloride||200 mg||**|
|Magnesium Citrate||200 mg||**|
|Sodium Chloride||100 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide|
|Directions: Mix 1 scoop with 10 oz. of water right after training. Recommend 1-2 servings per day.|
The Lean Muscle Builder Is Back With A Vengeance
Finding the simplest and effective bodybuilding post-workout supplement seems like a pipe dream nowadays. In this day and age, that’s a hard task considering the many ingredients (and some fillers) manufacturers use. Check out our B5 post-workout reviews, and you’ll see what we mean.
One such product which stands out is Sheer Strength Labs SHEER RECOVERY – the manufacturer cuts right to the chase. We like that. We’re certain its combination of creatine, glutamine, l-carnitine l-tartrate, and BCAAs will exceed your expectations.
However, another diamond in the rough could pull off an upset.We’re talking about 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild. This product’s old formula consisted of just two ingredients – five grams each of creatine monohydrate and l-glutamine. That’s it.
We loved its simplicity. We felt it could make a difference because those two ingredients have excellent track records.
However, something was amiss – the old formula had several dirty ingredients (sucralose and FD&C Red No. 40). Whenever we see fillers, we clamor for a cleaner formula.
Good thing the folks at 1UP Nutrition made changes. We’re not talking about minor tweaks here. We mean a massive overhaul – the company included 13 new ingredients (count them) in the new formula. We’re excited, to say the least.
The manufacturer dubs IUP Nutrition Pure Rebuild as its “Lean Muscle Builder.” Looking at the supplement’s emphasis on glutamine, creatine, and several essential amino acids (EAAs), you get the feeling it will back up its claim.
Rebuild Complex, 13,700 mg
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s first ingredient group is the Rebuild Complex, which takes up 13.7 grams per 20-gram scoop.
The manufacturer retained five grams of l-glutamine per serving from the old formula. The difference: the new formula uses vegan l-glutamine. Vegans and vegetarians will be happy, no doubt.
L-glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the human body. It helps build muscle mass, increase protein synthesis, shorten recovery time, and regulate immune system function, per the company’s official website. That assessment is spot on.
A lot – and we mean a lot – of post-workouts have glutamine. After all, it’s been in use since the Golden Era of Bodybuilding. One look at the physiques of the guys from that era, you’ll know glutamine was one of the reasons behind that.
Check out its benefits:
- Helps preserve muscle mass
- Increases human growth hormone (HGH) levels
- Boosts athletic performance
- Helps ward off free radicals
- Helps regulate the digestive system
- Regulates blood sugar levels
The American Diabetes Association (via DiabetesJournals.org) conducted a study in September 2010 which says, “Oral glutamine supplementation was associated with a higher incidence of nighttime post-exercise hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) as compared with placebo in a pilot group of adolescents with type 1 diabetes.”
We love the new 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s five grams of vegan l-glutamine per scoop . This much is the optimum amount you’ll find in any post-workout supplement. It ranks right up there with the likes of Jacked Factory POWERBUILD.
We are confident you will reap the full benefits of glutamine when you supplement with 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild. We’re talking about a time-tested bodybuilding ingredient here.
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s old formula included five grams of creatine monohydrate per serving. The new edition includes three kinds of creatine which take up 6.2 grams per 20-gram scoop.
This gives us the impression the company wasn’t satisfied with creatine monohydrate. Don’t get us wrong: it is the most effective kind of creatine on the market.
However, some fitness experts say it has mediocre solubility. Nonetheless, the new 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s 3.2 grams of creatine monohydrate per serving will still make a solid impact.
To cover all the bases, the manufacturer also included two grams of creatine hydrochloride and one gram of creatine citrate per scoop.
Creatine hydrochloride has better bioavailability than its creatine monohydrate counterpart. There’s no question it should offset the latter’s weakness.
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild is one of the rare post-workout supplements which feature creatine citrate. This kind of creatine has several awesome benefits:
- Ward off fatigue
- Shorten recovery time
- Ramp up strength and muscle volume
Creatine citrate’s advantage over creatine monohydrate: it helps increase aerobic endurance. The former’s citric acid component is the difference maker here. Long story short, 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild fits the bill for both strength and endurance athletes.
In fact, the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition’s February 13, 2008 issue (via NCBI.NLM.NIH.gov) says creatine citrate and creatine pyruvate supplemenation “significantly increases mean power in high-intensity exercise. That is awesome, to say the least.
The Rebuild Complex’s final component is 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous per serving. Betaine is an amino acid found in food sources such as beetroot, spinach, and quinoa. Check out what it can do for you:
- Increase power and endurance
- Ramp up muscle growth
- Boost fat loss
- Regulate digestion
- Improve heart and liver health
We say these are impressive post-workout benefits. We’re glad the manufacturer included betaine anhydrous in 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s new formula. It will certainly go a long way.
This supplement’s Rebuild Complex should exceed your expectations, to say the least. Potent doses of vegan l-glutamine, creatine monohydrate, creatine hydrochloride, creatine citrate, and betaine anhydrous should make a huge impact on your fitness goals.
EAA Complex, 3,500 mg
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s EAA Complex features six essential amino acids. Bear in mind the body doesn’t synthesize these. That means one has to obtain them from either whole foods or supplements.
The EAA Complex’s most abundant ingredient is l-lysine, which takes up one gram per scoop. The body breaks down protein during a hard workout. L-lysine helps synethesize it afterward. That’s why it’s such a crucial post-workout asset.
Plus, l-lysine helps produce l-carnitine, the amino acid known for its ability to torch fat. You can find the latter in many fat burners. We like 1UP Nutrition Rebuild’s heavier emphasis on l-lysine. You’ll build muscle and lose fat, for sure.
Next up are 750 milligrams of l-threonine per serving. This essential amino acid helps promote the body’s proper protein balance. Plus, it helps strengthen muscles and connective tissue – two vital post-workout benefits.
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild also has 750 milligrams of l-methionine per serving. It has several key benefits:
- Helps the body eliminate excess fats
- Helps produce the antioxidant glutathione
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Plays a key role in building strong tissues
Perhaps l-methionine’s most impressive post-workout benefit is its role in producing creatine. When you think about it, it enhances 1UP Pure Nutrition Rebuild’s creatine trifecta. That’s a huge plus.
This post-workout’s fourth essential amino acid component is l-phenylalanine, which takes up 500 milligrams per scoop. This essential amino acid helps regulate the central nervous system (CNS). It also helps increase alertness and enhance mood.
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s EAA Complex also has 250 milligrams of l-histidine per serving. L-histidine helps improve tissue health and sexual function.
The final component of the EAA Complex is l-tryptophan, which takes up 250 milligrams per scoop. It helps enhance mood, quell anxiety, improve sleep quality, and increase human growth hormone (HGH) production.
These six essential amino acids help make 1UP Nutrition Rebuild a comprehensive and impressive post-workout supplement. You don’t need to look far and wide – they’re in just one product. That’s about as practical as it gets.
Electrolyte Complex, 500 mg
You lose a great deal of bodily fluid during a tough workout. 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s Electrolyte Complex helps offset that.
Remember, electrolytes helps regulate bodily fluids. Consuming ample amounts after training ensures proper hydration and a positive electrolyte balance.
First up are 200 milligrams of potassium chloride per scoop. It helps replenish low potassium levels. This mineral helps regulate fluid balance, promote healthy blood pressure levels, and boost heart health.
The second component is magnesium citrate, which takes up 200 milligrams per serving. This is simply magnesium bonded to a citrate salt. This results in faster absorption and better overall results.
Magnesium has several important health benefits:
- Helps promote proper nerve function
- Ensures muscle relaxation
- Improves heart health
- Regulates blood pressure levels
- Strengthens bones
- Boosts the immune system
The Electrolyte Complex’s final component is sodium chloride, which is equal to 100 milligrams per scoop. Quite simply, this is sodium. It helps regulate kidney function, boost brain development, and regulate the body’s fluid levels.
We’re confident the Electrolyte Complex will help you replenish after a grueling training session. With that in mind, you will be ready to conquer your succeeding workouts.
After a thorough analysis, 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild has outdone itself. The first formula was simple enough. However, the manufacturer decided to reinvent the wheel.
Was it a good move? You bet it was. Like we said, we felt something was amiss with the first formulation. It could have been better. Well, the second coming is just that, and then some.
Long story short, the new 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild should help you achieve your post-workout and muscle-building goals over the long haul. That much is certain.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Chloride, 165 mg: This essential electrolyte mineral helps maintain blood vessel fluid levels, regulate muscle movement, and regulate kidney function.
- Potassium, 47 mg: A mineral which helps regulate sodium levels in the body, promote healthy blood pressure levels, and boost heart health.
- Sodium, 30 mg: A chemical element which helps boost renal health, regulate fluid levels in the body, and enhance cognitive function.
- Magnesium, 28 mg: This mineral helps promote muscle relaxation, regulate blood pressure levels, improve cardiovascular health and sleep quality, strengthen bones, and boost the immune system.
- Vegan l-glutamine, 5,000 mg: This is the optimum amount for glutamine in a post-workout supplement. Supplementing this much will help you preserve lean muscle mass, increase HGH levels, and boost your immune and digestive systems. The good news: this is a safe alternative for vegans and vegetarians. Thumbs up.
- Creatine monohydrate (delivering 2,810 mg pure creatine), 3,200 mg: Far and away, this is the most effective form of creatine on the market. Creatine helps increase muscle mass, improve anaerobic and aerobic performance, regulate blood sugar levels, and boost brain health.
- Creatine hydrochloride (delivering 1,560 mg of pure creatine), 2,000 mg: This form of creatine is more soluble than its creatine monohydrate counterpart. Plus, experts believe it doesn’t produce the bloated look creatine monohydrate does. That’s because supplementing with creatine hydrochloride doesn’t result in water retention.
- Creatine citrate (delivering 650 mg pure creatine), 2500 mg: Experts believe combining creatine and citric acid helps increase endurance. Thus, creatine citrate is the best of its kind for endurance athletes.
- Betaine anhydrous, 2,500 mg: A versatile ingredient which helps increase protein synthesis, promote cellular hydration, boost kidney function, and ward off nasty free radicals. We’re glad it’s in 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild.
- L-lysine, 1,000 mg: The manufacturer’s official website says l-lysine helps regulate the immune system. It also helps synthesize proteins and plays a key role in l-carnitine production.
- L-threonine, 750 mg: An essential amino acid which helps maintain protein balance. It also helps regulate the central nervous system, immune system, and cardiovascular system.
- L-methionine, 750 mg: This is an essential amino acid which helps the body eliminate excess fats, strengthen tissues, and produce the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- L-phenylalanine, 500 mg: This is a precursor of the amino acid l-tyrosine, which helps produce neurotransmitters and hormones which regulate metabolism.
- L-histidine, 250 mg: This essential amino acid helps regulate tissue health and sexual function.
- L-tryptophan, 250 mg: An ingredient which helps enhance mood, keep anxiety levels in check, improve sleep quality, and boost human growth hormone (HGH) levels.
- Potassium chloride, 200 mg: This ingredient helps replenish depleted potassium levels. This mineral helps regulate fluid balance, regulate blood pressure levels, and improve heart health.
- Magnesium citrate, 200 mg: This ingredient is magnesium bonded to a citrate salt for better bioavailability. Magnesium helps regulate nerve function, promote muscle relaxation, and boost cardiovascular function.
- Sodium chloride, 100 mg: This is simply sodium, which helps regulate the body’s fluid levels, boost kidney function, and enhance cognitive function.
Maybe you’ve heard of the old saying, “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Well, it certainly applies to the bodybuilding supplement industry as well. The original 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild was good. Its successor is better on all fronts.
While the original formula relied on five grams each of creatine monohydrate and l-glutamine, the new one pulls out all the stops. You not only benefit from these two time-tested components, but other post-workout essentials as well.
We’re stoked the company retained the five grams of l-glutamine per scoop. It will help increase protein synthesis, preserve muscle mass, increase HGH levels, and improve gut health.
The manufacturer decided to take a no-prisoners approach in terms of its creatine content. Instead of relying on just creatine monohydrate (3.2 grams per serving), 1UP Nutrition Rebuild now includes creatine hydrochloride (two grams per serving) and creatine citrate (one gram per serving).
We love this move. Creatine monohydrate is arguably the best of its kind on the market. However, its solubility has some question marks. Plus, it may produce the unwanted bloated look. Creatine hydrochloride doesn’t do either.
The inclusion of creatine citrate ensures endurance athletes will also get the most out of 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild. So, if you’re a marathoner or triathlete, this supplement should be right up your alley.
We’re also stoked the new formula includes 2.5 grams of betaine anhydrous per scoop. It’s found in many post-workout supplements, and with good reason. It helps ramp up strength, power, endurance, muscle mass, and fat loss. These are great benefits, to say the least.
The EAA Complex is another fantastic addition. Remember, your body cannot synthesize essential amino acids. When a bodybuilding supplement includes most of them, it should be high on your priority list.
As for the Electrolyte Complex, it’s like icing on the cake. Including three key electrolytes to help replenish lost fluid stores was a great idea. With these around, you will feel reinvigorated for your future workout sessions.
The manufacturer also does a fantastic job in terms of transparency – it reveals all of the ingredient amounts. 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild has no shady proprietary blends, either. Thumbs up.
The company did a tremendous job in re-formulating 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild. However, it could have done away with sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener with several side effects. Stevia, a natural sweetener which helps ward off obesity.
To its credit, the manufacturer did eliminate FD&C Red No. 40 from the new formula, which is awesome. Just so you know, experts have linked this artificial food coloring to carcinogenicity. Good riddance.
Make way for the new and improved 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild. Its powerful formulation should help you achieve your long-term post-workout and fitness goals. It may not be as popular as other post-workouts, but it should get the recognition it richly deserves.
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild Benefits
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps increase muscle mass
- Ramps up strength, power, and endurance
- Shortens recovery time
- Boasts of an effective electrolyte complex
We agree with all of these claims. 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild’s new formula should exceed every bodybuilding enthusiast’s expectations.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Their fitness goals include: increased muscle mass, strength, power, and endurance. It’s also an ideal supplement for those who want to shorten their recovery time and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild contains sucralose, an artificial sweetener which may increase appetite and weight gain.
If this (or any of the other ingredients) makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild.
1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild Review Summary
- Comprehensive post-workout ingredient combo. It covers just about all the bases.
- Five grams of vegan l-glutamine per serving. Preserves muscle mass, increases HGH levels, and regulates the digestive system.
- Three kinds of creatine. Ensures consumer enjoys the full benefits of creatine.
- Betaine anhydrous. Impressive ingredient with many fitness benefits.
- Essential amino acids. 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild contains six of the nine essential amino acids.
- Electrolyte Complex. Helps regulate the body’s fluid levels after a tough workout.
- Excellent transparency. You won’t find any shady proprietary blends here. Thumbs up.
- Two flavors. Comes in Pineapple and Candy Watermelon versions. Try them today.
- Sucralose. Artificial sweetener which increases weight gain. Thumbs down.
- Unknown reputation. Not as known as other post-workout supplements.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 600-gram container (30-Day Supply): $39.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild
IUP Nutrition Pure Rebuild is back with a vengeance. We like the newer version better – it’s about as comprehensive a post-workout supplement gets.
We’re confident 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild will help you achieve your fitness goals. When you combine this supplement with regular exercise, healthy eating habits, and enough sleep, good things will happen.
We highly recommend you buy 1UP Nutrition Pure Rebuild. Get yours and reap its benefits today.