Searching for a top-notch women’s multivitamin can be a daunting task.
Well, we can make life easier for you.
Enter 21st Century Mega Multi For Women.
This multivitamin’s insane B vitamin levels and specialty ingredients should blow the competition out of the water.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About 21st Century Mega Multi For Women
21st Century Mega Multi For Women “is a high potency multivitamin/multimineral that helps neutralize free radicals and is complete with 34 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Insane B vitamin levels. Similar to some athlete multivitamins.
- Sky-high vitamin B1 content. Absurd 5,333 percent of the daily value.
- No glaring weaknesses. Seriously.
21st Century Mega Multi For Women Supplement Facts (90 Tablets)
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
Servings Per Container: 45
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate, 50% as Beta Carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)||75 mcg||94%|
|Thiamin (Thiamin Mononitrate, B1)||80 mg||5333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||80 mg||4706%|
|Niaicin (as Niacinamide)||80 mg||400%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||80 mg||4000%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||80 mcg||1333%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||80 mg||800%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||500 mg||50%|
|Iron (amino acid chelate)||27 mg||150%|
|Iodine (as Kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (amino acid chelate)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (amino acid chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (amino acid chelate)||5 mg||250%|
|Chromium (amino acid chelate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Molybdenum (amino acid chelate)||50 mcg||67%|
|Boron (as Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate)||2 mg||**|
|Silica (as Silicon Dioxide)||2 mcg||**|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||10 mg||**|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid||10 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||25 mg||**|
|Bee Pollen Powder||25 mg||**|
|Royal Jelly||5 mg||**|
|Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis)(root)||50 mg||**|
|Red Raspberry (Rubus idaeus) (leaf)||2 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Ethylcellulose, Lecithin, Palm Oil, Guar Gum.|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.|
High Potency Multivitamin and Multimineral
It’s about time we review more multivitamins for women here on B5.
After all, men aren’t the only ones who need to fill their nutrition gaps.
We did size up Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women before – its comprehensiveness blew us away.
We’re confident it will do the same thing to any female customer.
Let’s see if 21st Century Mega Multi For Women can wow you.
This supplement “is a high potency multivitamin/multimineral that helps neutralize free radicals and is complete with 34 vitamins, minerals, and nutrients,” per its official website.
Now, that’s what we want to hear.
Stress and environmental factors are detrimental to women’s health. Taking a multivitamin which stifles free radical activity ought to offset those.
On a side note, we have also reviewed this product’s male counterpart – 21st Century Mega Multi For Men.
We gave it a perfect score because it easily exceeded our expectations.
We’re hoping 21st Century Mega Multi For Women can do the same thing.
As usual, the first thing we look for in a multivitamin is an “All-Natural” or “ISO-Certified” label.
We found this on 21st Century Mega Multi For Women:
Hey, it’s not exactly what we were looking for, but it’ll do.
A “Guaranteed Quality” stamp of approval assures the ladies this product has no fillers or synthetic ingredients.
Regular multivitamins have have tame B vitamin amounts – they usually don’t exceed 2,000 percent of the daily value.
Not 21st Century Mega Multi For Women – its vitamin B1 and vitamin B2 components combine for more than a whopping 10,000 percent of the daily value.
Just so you know, B vitamins increase energy levels and boost heart health.
We have two takeaways here.
First, 21st Century Mega Multi For Women’s high B vitamin levels are sure bets to ramp up energy levels and shore up cardiovascular function.
Second, this supplement may as well be classified as an athlete multivitamin for women – its B vitamin arsenal speaks for itself.
For reference, 21st Century Mega Multi For Women’s B vitamin content trumps those of 21st Century Mega Multi For Men and Optimum Nutrition OPTI-WOMEN:
|21st Century Mega Multi For Women||21st Century Mega Multi For Men||Optimum Nutrition OPTI-WOMEN|
|Vitamin B1||80 mg (5,333 percent DV)||30 mg (2,000 percent DV)||20 mg (1,333 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B2||80 mg (4,706 DV)||30 mg (1,765 percent DV)||20 mg (1,176 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B3||80 mg (400 percent DV)||30 mg (150 percent DV)||20 mg (100 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B5||80 mg (800 percent DV)||30 mg (300 percent DV)||20 mg (200 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B6||80 mg (4,000 percent DV)||30 mg (1,500 percent DV)||20 mg (1,000 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B7||80 mcg (27 percent DV)||250 mcg (83 percent DV)||250 mcg (83 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B9||400 mcg (100 percent DV)||400 mcg (100 percent DV)||600 mcg (150 percent DV)|
|Vitamin B12||80 mcg (1,333 percent DV)||30 mcg (500 percent DV)||100 mcg (1,667 percent DV)|
Wait, why are we including a men’s multivitamin?
Simply put, you can see two products in the table coming from the same manufacturer – notice the enormous disparity between 21st Century Mega Multi For Women and 21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s B vitamin content.
This is a clear indication women need more B vitamins than men.
Aside from improved heart health and increased energy levels, other key benefits of B vitamins for women include:
- Improved cell metabolism
- Healthier skin
- Enhanced immune and nervous system function
- Lower stress and anxiety levels
- Improved mood
- Reduced PMS symptoms
We’re certain many women want these.
On that note, we’re stoked 21st Century Mega Multi For Women is an awesome source of B vitamins.
In fact, we’re dubbing it as the Queen of B Vitamins among multivitamin products.
Plus, we’re glad 21st Century Mega Multi For Women has vitamin D, vitamin K, chromium, and copper.
We said it before, we’ll say it again, folks: many multivitamin manufacturers overlook these vital nutrients.
Without these, you’re missing out on several important benefits.
We’re talking about stronger bones, increased antioxidant protection, and healthier blood pressure and blood sugar levels, among other things.
We’re sure you’ll reap these benefits when you take 21st Century Mega Multi For Women.
Just like its male counterpart, this product thrives on its specialty ingredients.
More specifically, these are boron, silica, choline, inositol, PABA, citrus bioflavonoids, bee pollen, royal jelly, dong quai, lutein, and red raspberry.
These are time-tested health-boosting components, for sure.
We’re certain these will help the ladies achieve their fitness goals.
So, while both 21st Century Mega Multi For Men and 21st Century Mega Multi For Women rely on their specialty ingredients to gain an edge over the competition, the latter does the former one better.
Simple: by way of its incredible B vitamin amounts.
21st Century Mega Multi For Women also gives Optimum Nutrition OPTI-WOMEN a serious run for its money – they’re neck-and-neck in terms of comprehensiveness.
Long story short, 21st Century Mega Multi For Women is a top-notch women’s multivitamin worthy of your attention.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate, 50 percent as beta-carotene), 10,000 IU: A vitamin which helps improve vision, ramp up muscle mass, and strengthen bones. Two hundred percent of the daily value for vitamin A should do the trick.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 300 mg: Vitamin C helps ward off the common cold, keep nasty free radicals at bay, improve vision, regulate blood pressure levels, boost heart health, and produce collagen (the protein found in connective tissue).
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 400 IU: This vitamin helps shore up skeletal and dental health, ward off free radicals, and shore up cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), 100 IU: A powerful antioxidant which helps ward off free radicals, boost cardiovascular health, and shorten recovery time.
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione), 75 mcg: Vitamin K helps regulate blood clots, boost immunity and digestion, and strengthen bones.
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate, B1), 80 mg: Vitamin B1 is a classic B vitamin which helps increase energy levels and improve heart health. It’s also 21st Century Mega Multi For Women’s most abundant ingredient at an insane 5,333 percent of the daily value.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2), 80 mg: Meet this supplement’s second-most abundant ingredient at a whopping 4,706 percent of the daily value. Vitamin B2 helps shore up heart health and regulate immunity and digestion.
- Niacin (as niacinamide), 80 mg: Vitamin B3 helps boost cardiovascular function and joint mobility and promote healthy blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 80 mg: A B vitamin which helps improve heart and kidney function. Vitamin B6 also helps boost the immune and nervous systems. An incredible 4,000 percent of the daily value is a sure bet, folks.
- Folic acid, 400 mcg: Vitamin B9 helps lower anxiety levels, repair skin cells, ward off free radicals, improve heart function, and increase muscle mass.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 80 mcg: Another classic B vitamin which helps ramp up energy levels and boost cardiovascular health.
- Biotin, 80 mcg: Simply known as vitamin B7, this component helps improve nail, skin, and hair health. Biotin also helps ward off inflammation and repair muscle tissue.
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), 80 mg: Otherwise known as vitamin B5, this ingredient helps quell anxiety, boost immunity, ramp up stamina, and regulate heart health.
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate), 500 mg: Calcium helps strengthen bones, promote healthy blood pressure levels, and improve heart and colon health.
- Iron (amino acid chelate), 27 mg: This mineral helps regulate red blood cell production and body temperature, improve sleep quality, and boost brain function.
- Iodine (as kelp), 150 mcg: An ingredient which helps regulate thyroid function, keep bacterial activity at bay, increase energy levels, and boost teeth and hair health.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide), 200 mg: Magnesium helps improve cardiovascular function, improve sleep quality, regulate bone and brain health, strengthen immunity, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Zinc (as zinc oxide), 15 mg: This versatile mineral helps ramp up testosterone levels, improve sleep quality, bone health, and brain function; regulate immunity, and stifle free radical activity.
- Selenium (amino acid chelate), 100 mcg: Selenium helps strengthen immunity, ward off nasty free radicals, and regulate thyroid hormone production.
- Copper (amino acid chelate), 2 mg: This mineral helps boost mental function, ramp up energy levels, and regulate iron absorption.
- Manganese (amino acid chelate), 5 mg: This mineral helps promote healthy blood sugar levels, boost thyroid function, regulate digestion, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Chromium (amino acid chelate), 100 mcg: Chromium helps lower bad (LDL) cholesterol levels, boost vision, and regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Molybdenum (amino acid chelate), 50 mcg: This trace mineral helps strengthen teeth, ward off free radicals, and facilitate the elimination of waste products.
- Boron (as hydrolyzed protein chelate), 2 mg: A mineral which helps boost reproductive health, improve heart health, regulate estrogen production, and ward off free radicals.
- Silica (as silicon dioxide), 2 mcg: An ingredient which helps improve hair, skin, and nail health; strengthen bones, muscle tissue, and immunity; and detoxify the body.
- Choline (as choline bitartrate), 10 mg: A macronutrient which helps boost memory, keep fatigue at bay, regulate cholesterol levels, and ward off fatigue.
- Inositol, 20 mcg: A nutrient which helps metabolize fats and cholesterol, ward off polycystic ovary syndrome, and boost heart, hair, and skin health.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid, 10 mg: Simply known as PABA, this ingredient helps boost skin, hair, and intestinal health. It also helps protect the skin from excessive sunlight exposure.
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex, 25 mg: Citrus bioflavonoids help keep free radicals at bay, ward off inflammation, and provide the body with ample amounts of vitamin C.
- Bee pollen powder, 25 mg: This superfood helps keep inflammation at bay, regulate digestion, strengthen immunity, ramp up energy levels, boost heart health, and improve sexual function.
- Royal jelly, 5 mg: This ingredient, the food source of the queen bee, helps boost weight loss and digestion, ward off free radicals and inflammation, regulate cholesterol levels, shore up cardiovascular function, and promote bone and muscle growth. Impressive, to say the least.
- Dong quai (Angelica sinensis)(root), 50 mg: This plant helps balance hormonal levels, relieve menstrual symptoms, stifle free radical activity, improve sexual function, and promote healthy joints.
- Lutein, 500 mcg: A carotenoid pigment which helps neutralize the detrimental effects of a poor diet and excessive sunlight on the eyes.
- Red raspberry (Rubus idaeus)(leaf), 2 mg: This fruit helps helps strengthen immunity, increase antioxidant protection and red blood cell production, regulate blood sugar levels, and ward off inflammation.
The manufacturer dubs 21st Century Mega Multi For Women as its “High Potency Multivitamin and Mineral.”
After a thorough analysis, we agree wholeheartedly.
The ingredients speak volumes, folks. That’s all you need to know.
When we spotted this supplement’s “Guaranteed Quality” stamp of approval (which guarantees this supplement has no fillers whatsoever), we had a good feeling about it.
We were right.
We haven’t reviewed many multivitamins for women, but 21st Century Mega Multi For Women’s insane B vitamin levels set the bar high.
It bears repeating: we’re crowning this product the “Queen of B Vitamins” among multivitamin products.
Even the versatile Optimum Nutrition OPTI-WOMEN couldn’t keep up. That’s saying something.
With its unreal 5,333 percent of the daily value for vitamin B1 leading the way, 21st Century Mega Multi For Women is a sure bet to ramp up women’s energy levels and boost their heart health.
For emphasis’ sake, the manufacturer didn’t intend 21st Century Mega Multi For Women for female athletes, but it might as well should.
When you talk about athlete multivitamins, you refer to their otherworldly B vitamin amounts.
21st Century Mega Multi For Women should join their ranks.
We also love the inclusions of vitamin D, vitamin K, chromium, and copper.
Women should expect stronger bones, increased antioxidant protection, and better blood pressure and blood sugar levels with these around.
21st Century Mega Multi For Women’s other strong suit is its specialty ingredients for women.
We’re talking about boron, silica, choline, inositol, PABA, citrus bioflavonoids, bee pollen powder, royal jelly, dong quai, lutein, and red raspberry, to be precise.
We broke them down for you. You’ve seen the benefits.
This supplement will help you reap them, for sure.
On that note, stellar long-term health is no longer a pipe dream with 21st Century Mega Multi For Women.
Once again, the manufacturer scores big in the transparency department – it divulges all of the ingredient amounts.
Plus, 21st Century Mega Multi For Women enjoys a stellar reputation among female customers, folks: they swear by it.
We do, too.
Finally, its quality is well worth the 45-serving price of $14.53.
A potential downside is the vitamin B3 (niacin) side effect (“niacin flush”).
Here, some individuals may experience a burning and tingling sensation in the face and chest.
However, experts say it’s just the vitamin’s powerful effect kicking in. Nothing to worry about.
Besides, a heap of multivitamins have a high vitamin B3 level – 21st Century Mega Multi For Women isn’t the only one.
Not by a long shot.
As a parting shot, 21st Century Mega Multi For Women duplicates its male counterpart’s (21st Century Mega Multi For Men) feat – both received perfect grades from us.
The key takeaway: the manufacturer is a cut above the rest.
Ladies, don’t hesitate to add 21st Century Mega Multi For Women to your supplement stack.
You won’t regret it one bit.
21st Century Mega Multi For Women Benefits
21st Century Mega Multi For Women has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Top-notch multivitamin
- High potency
- Helps stifle free radical activity
We agree with all of the above claims. 21st Century Mega Multi For Women is one of the best women’s multivitamins on the market today.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended 21st Century Mega Multi For Women for healthy and active women who want to fill nutrition gaps, increase energy levels, achieve their daily fitness goals, and boost long-term health.
Any Side Effects?
21st Century Mega Multi For Women has 400 percent of the daily value for vitamin B3 (niacin), which may cause “niacin flush” (a burning and tingling sensation in the face and chest) in some individuals.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying 21st Century Mega Multi For Women.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
21st Century Mega Multi For Women Review Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Comprehensive from top to bottom.
- Insane B vitamin amounts. Meet the Queen of B vitamins among multivitamin products.
- Sky-high vitamin B1 content. Absurd 5,333 percent of the daily value.
- Has vitamin D, vitamin K, chromium, and copper. All good.
- Guaranteed Quality stamp of approval. Indication product has no synthetic ingredients. Thumbs up.
- Excellent transparency. No shady proprietary blends here. Awesome.
- Good reputation. Female customers swear by it.
- No glaring weaknesses. Seriously.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 90-Tablet Bottle (45-Day Supply): $14.53
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on 21st Century Mega Multi For Women
We’ve laid out the facts for you.
We hope they’ve sunk in by now, ladies: 21st Century Mega Multi For Women is one solid multivitamin from top to bottom.
You can’t dispute the fact this supplement sets the bar high. The competition should watch out.
We highly recommend you buy 21st Century Mega Multi For Women and enjoy stellar health for years to come.