Today’s active man is so busy, he tends to compromise his lifestyle.
Lack of exercise, poor nutrition, etc. – you’ve heard it all before.
Well, there shouldn’t be any excuses.
Enter 21st Century Mega Multi For Men.
This simple and unique multivitamin should help men reach the top of their game.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About 21st Century Mega Multi For Men
21st Century Mega Multi For Men “includes a full spectrum of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals essential to support prostate, heart, vision, and immune health,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Additional health-boosting ingredients. Choline, PABA, inositol, citrus bioflavonoids, saw palmetto, etc.
- Guaranteed Quality stamp of approval. You won’t find any nasty synthetic ingredients here.
- No glaring weaknesses. Seriously.
21st Century Mega Multi For Men Supplement Facts (90 Tablets)
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
Servings Per Container: 45
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% as Betatene® Beta Carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||300 mg||500%|
|Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)||200 IU||50%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)||100 IU||333%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)||75 mcg||94%|
|Thiamin (Thiamin Mononitrate, B1)||30 mg||2000%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||30 mg||1765%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||30 mg||1500%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||30 mg||300%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Citrate)||200 mg||20%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||25 mg||167%|
|Selenium (as Selenium Yeast)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as Copper Oxide)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate)||5 mg||250%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)||50 mcg||42%|
|Silica (as Silicon Dioxide)||10 mcg||**|
|Choline (as Choline Bitartrate)||10 mg||**|
|Para-Aminobenzoic Acid||10 mg||**|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex||25 mg||**|
|Damiana Extract (Turnera aphrodisiaca)(leaf)||70 mg||**|
|Korean Ginseng Extract (Panax ginseng)(root)||70 mg||**|
|Oat Straw (Avena sativa)(root)||70 mg||**|
|Deodorized Garlic (Allium sativum)(root)||50 mg||**|
|Oyster Extract||50 mg||**|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens)(berry)||50 mg||**|
|Nettle (Urtica dioica)(leaf)||30 mg||**|
|Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo)(seed)||30 mg||**|
|Alpha-Lipoic Acid||5 mg||**|
|Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Stearic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Ethylcellulose, Lecithin, Palm Oil, Guar Gum. Contains a shellfish ingredient (oyster). Betatene® Natural Beta Carotene with Mixed Carotenoids (Beta Carotene, Alpha Carotene, Zeaxanthin, Cryptoxanthin, Lutein). Betatene® is a registered trademark at Cognis Corp.|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets daily with any meal or as directed by your healthcare provider. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Individual results may vary.|
High Potency Multivitamin and Multimineral
We’ve stumbled upon some impressive multivitamins for men lately.
They not only fill nutrition gaps, but they also boost a man’s long-term health.
These supplements cover most of the bases – cardiovascular and sexual function, prostate health, antioxidant protection, and energy levels, among other things.
The more comprehensive a multivitamin is, the better.
We know you’ll agree with us.
One good example is Country Life Max For Men – its insane 8,333 percent of the daily value for vitamin B12 is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg, folks.
Another one is GAT MENS MULTI + TEST – a multivitamin which doubles as a powerful testosterone booster (500 milligrams of Tribulus terrestris per serving).
No guy in his right mind would pass up on that one.
Could 21st Century Mega Multi For Men top them both?
This multivitamin “includes a full spectrum of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals essential to support prostate, heart, vision, and immune health,” per its official website.
We like it – we feel it captures the essence of a product which looks after a man’s long-term health.
For a busy man such as yourself, that speaks volumes.
As usual, the first thing we look for in a multivitamin is an “All-Natural” or “ISO-Certified” label.
You should, too.
We found neither on 21st Century Mega Multi For Men.
However, we saw this on the label:
Okay, it may not be as assuring as a “GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices” or “ISO-Certified” label, but we’ll take it.
The implication: 21st Century Mega Multi For Men is unlikely to contain any fillers or synthetic ingredients.
Two thumbs way up.
Honestly, another aspect which gets our attention is the staggering amount of B vitamins in many multivitamin supplements.
Just so you know, B vitamins help increase energy levels and boost heart health.
So far, no multivitamin has dethroned EFX Sports VitaDrive as The King of B Vitamins.
Check out its impressive ingredient profile for yourself to see what we mean.
Such astronomical B vitamin amounts should help worn-out athletes recharge their batteries in no time.
After scanning 21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s ingredients, we feel its B vitamin arsenal is nothing out of the ordinary.
In fact, it’s similar to those of many regular men’s multivitamins.
So no, this is not an athlete multivitamin. However, it should fit the bill for any active male.
We’re also stoked 21st Century Mega Multi For Men has vitamin D, vitamin K, chromium, and copper.
It bears repeating: many multivitamin manufacturers overlook these critical components.
If these aren’t in your multivitamin, you’re missing out on a heap of key health benefits.
We’re talking about stronger bones, increased antioxidant protection, stronger immunity, healthier blood pressure levels, and increased energy levels.
Plus, many men stay cooped up inside their offices the entire day.
The result: a lack of sunlight exposure and a serious vitamin D deficiency.
21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s 50 percent of the daily value for vitamin D should help offset that.
This multivitamin’s other strong point is its bonus health ingredients ( a total of 17).
These are choline, inositol, PABA, citrus bioflavonoids, damiana extract, Korean ginseng, and saw palmetto, to name a few.
We’re confident these will shore up men’s long-term health in conjunction with regular exercise, good nutrition, and enough sleep.
21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s health ingredients may not be as comprehensive as say, Optimum Nutrition OPTI-MEN’s, but they’ll get the job done, for sure.
Overall, 21st Century Mega Multi For Men is a solid multivitamin which should help any active male achieve his fitness goals.
It should also help improve his long-term health.
Count on it.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (100 percent as Betatene beta carotene), 10,000 IU: This vitamin is not merely for improved vision, folks: it also helps increase muscle mass and strengthen bones. Awesome.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 300 mg: Vitamin C’s ability to ward off the common cold is just one of its key benefits. It’s also a powerful antioxidant and heart health booster. Plus, it helps promote healthy blood pressure levels and form collagen (the protein found in connective tissue).
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 200 IU: A vitamin which helps strengthen bones and teeth, keep free radicals at bay, and improve cardiovascular function.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate), 100 IU: Another powerful antioxidant which stifles free radical activity. Vitamin E also helps improve heart health and shorten recovery time.
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione), 75 mcg: This vitamin helps regulate blood clots, regulate immunity and digestion, and shore up bone health.
- Thiamin (thiamin mononitrate, B1), 30 mg: Vitamin B1, which helps boost heart health and ramp up energy levels, is 21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s most abundant ingredient at an impressive 2,000 percent of the daily value.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2), 30 mg: A vitamin which helps increase energy levels, strengthen immunity, and regulate digestion. An awesome 1,755 percent of the daily value should go a long way.
- Niacin (as niacinamide), 30 mg: Vitamin B3 helps improve heart health and joint mobility. It also helps regulate blood pressure levels.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 30 mg: This B vitamin helps improve cardiovascular and renal health. It also helps strengthen the immune and nervous systems. You simply can’t go wrong with an incredible 1,500 percent of the daily value, folks.
- Folic acid, 400 mcg: Simply known as vitamin B9, this component helps quell anxiety, repair skin cells, stifle free radical activity, improve cardiovascular function, and ramp up muscle mass.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 30 mcg: A classic B vitamin which helps boost heart health and increase energy levels. Even though 21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s 500 percent of the daily value pales in comparison to many men’s multivitamins, it will still do the job. Trust us.
- Biotin, 250 mcg: Vitamin B7 helps improve hair, skin, and nail health. It also helps keep inflammation at bay and repair muscle tissue.
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), 30 mg: Vitamin B5 helps keep stress levels in check, strengthen immunity, increase stamina, and shore up heart health.
- Calcium (as calcium citrate), 200 mg: This mineral helps strengthen bones, regulate blood pressure levels, and boost heart and colon health.
- Iodine (as potassium iodide), 150 mcg: An ingredient which helps regulate thyroid function, keep bacterial and free radical activity at bay, ramp up energy levels, and improve dental and hair health.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide), 100 mg: This mineral helps boost heart health, improve sleep quality, lower stress levels, and ramp up testosterone and energy levels.
- Zinc (as zinc oxide), 25 mg: A versatile mineral which helps increase testosterone levels, improve sleep quality, boost bone and brain health, strengthen immunity, and ward off nasty free radicals.
- Selenium (as selenium yeast), 100 mcg: This mineral helps regulate immunity, keep free radicals at bay, and regulate thyroid hormone production.
- Copper (as copper oxide), 2 mg: Copper helps improve mental function, increase energy levels, and regulate iron absorption.
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate), 5 mg: Manganese helps regulate blood sugar levels, regulate thyroid function, boost digestion, and ward off free radicals.
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate), 50 mcg: A mineral which helps keep bad (LDL) cholesterol levels in check, improve eyesight, and promote healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Silica (as silicon dioxide), 10 mcg: Just like biotin, silica helps boost hair, nail, and skin health. The latter also helps strengthen bones and muscles and boost cardiovascular and immune system function.
- Choline (as choline bitartrate), 10 mg: A nutrient which helps boost liver health and memory. Choline also helps keep bad (LDL) cholesterol and homocysteine (a non-protein amino acid detrimental to heart health) levels in check.
- Inositol, 10 mg: This natural compound helps increase fat loss, regulate cholesterol levels and nerve function, and improve skin and hair health.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid, 10 mg: Simply known as PABA, this ingredient helps synthesize vitamin B9 (folic acid). PABA is crucial to skin, hair, and intestinal function.
- Citrus bioflavonoids complex, 25 mg: These plant-based ingredients help stifle free radical activity, boost circulation, and strengthen immunity.
- Damiana extract (Turnera aphrodisiaca)(leaf), 70 mg: This wild South American shrub helps improve sexual function, keep stress levels in check, and boost gastric function, weight loss, and digestion.
- Korean ginseng extract (Panax ginseng)(root), 70 mg: This component helps boost skin health, ward off free radicals, regulate blood sugar levels, improve sexual function, lower stress, and keep inflammation at bay.
- Oat straw (Avena sativa)(root), 70 mg: A byproduct of green oats, oat straw helps quell anxiety, improve sleep quality, ward off muscle cramps, strengthen bones, regulate cholesterol levels, and boost cardiovascular function.
- Deodorized garlic (Allium sativum)(root), 50 mg: Garlic is a solid bet for better long-term heart health. It also helps regulate digestion, blood pressure, and cholesterol levels.
- Oyster extract, 50 mg: Oyster functions as an aphrodisiac for improved sexual function. It also helps strengthen immunity, boost circulation, and improve heart health.
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens)(berry), 50 mg: A plant which helps boost prostate and urinary tract health. Saw palmetto also helps regulate testosterone levels and ward off hair loss.
- L-cysteine, 50 mg: This semi-essential amino acid is a precursor of glutathione, one of the most potent antioxidants around. L-cysteine also helps detoxify the body, increase sperm count, regulate blood sugar levels, and boost digestion.
- Nettle (Urtica dioica)(leaf), 30 mg: This flowering plant helps improve prostate and urinary tract health, boost joint health, and regulate blood sugar levels.
- Pumpkin (Cucurbita pepo)(seed), 30 mg: An ingredient which helps keep free radicals at bay, boost heart and kidney health, quell anxiety, improve sleep quality, strengthen bones, and improve metabolism.
- dl-methionine, 10 mg: An amino acid which helps stifle free radical activity, strengthen bones, boost weight loss, and improve liver function.
- Alpha-lipoic acid, 5 mg: A powerful antioxidant which also helps regulate vitamin C and vitamin E levels in the body.
- Lutein, 500 mcg: A carotenoid pigment which helps offset the detrimental effects of poor nutrition and excessive ultraviolet light on the eyes.
- Lycopene, 350 mcg: This red carotenoid pigment helps improve heart health, ward off free radicals, and boost vision.
The manufacturer claims 21st Century Mega Multi For Men can support “prostate, heart, vision, and immune health,” per its official website.
Well, after a thorough analysis, we deem this product can do those, and then some.
Hard evidence: the 17 additional health-boosting ingredients.
We feel these are 21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s strong suit.
You can’t go wrong with the likes of choline, inositol, PABA, citrus bioflavonoids, damiana extract, Korean ginseng, oat straw, deodorized garlic, and oyster extract.
The combination is unique and powerful – these components should help shore up men’s long-term health.
No doubt about it.
With these around, expect better heart health and sexual function, improved circulation, increased antioxidant protection, stronger bones, and improved sleep quality, to name just a few.
Like we said, 21st Century Mega Multi For Men isn’t as comprehensive as Optimum Nutrition OPTI-Men, but it still holds its own.
The B vitamin content isn’t otherworldly as other athlete multivitamins’, but they should be more than enough for the active male.
The inclusions of vitamin D, vitamin K, copper, and chromium are also a huge plus.
These should help strengthen your bones, regulate thyroid function, and promote healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
Count on it.
We also laud the manufacturer for its “Guaranteed Quality” stamp of approval – this minimizes the possibility the product has fillers and synthetic ingredients.
Listen, some multivitamin manufacturers falter in their transparency – they include shady proprietary blends.
Not the folks at 21st Century Vitamins – they break down all of the ingredient amounts. Bravo.
Let’s keep it real: 21st Century Mega Multi For Men doesn’t enjoy the stellar reputation of its competitors.
However, customers still swear by it.
All in all, 21st Century Mega Multi is a top-notch men’s multivitamin with no glaring flaws.
The lone exception is the possible niacin flush side effect (a burning and tingling sensation in the face and chest), which is possible with most multivitamins with high vitamin B3 content.
We wouldn’t worry about that – experts say it’s just a sign niacin’s effects are kicking in.
The main takeaway: 21st Century Mega Multi For Men is worth every penny, folks. Go get yours today.
21st Century Mega Multi For Men Benefits
21st Century Mega Multi For Men is a “high potency multivitamin and multimineral which supports prostate, heart, vision, and immune health,” per its official website.
We agree with these claims. 21st Century Mega Multi For Men is an outstanding men’s multivitamin which should help improve long-term health.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended 21st Century Mega Multi For Men for healthy and active males who want to fill nutrition gaps, ramp up energy levels, achieve their daily fitness goals, increase longevity, and boost long-term health.
Any Side Effects?
21st Century Mega Multi For Men has 150 percent of the daily value for niacin (vitamin B3), an ingredient which may cause “niacin flushing” (a burning and tingling sensation in the face and neck) in some individuals.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before buying 21st Century Mega Multi For Men.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
21st Century Mega Multi For Men Review Summary
- Impressive ingredients. Solid from top to bottom.
- Guaranteed Quality stamp of approval. Hard evidence this product has no synthetic ingredients. Thumbs up.
- Has vitamin D, vitamin K, chromium, and copper. All good.
- Seventeen additional health-boosting ingredients. Guarantees good long-term health.
- Excellent transparency. Manufacturer breaks down all of the ingredient amounts. Awesome.
- Affordable. One 90-tablet bottle costs just $12.27.
- No glaring weaknesses. Seriously.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 90-Tablet Bottle (45-Day Supply): $12.27
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on 21st Century Mega Multi For Men
21st Century Mega Multi For Men’s additional health-boosting ingredients make it a cut above the rest, folks.
With these around, men are sure to enjoy good health for years to come.
Long story short, this multivitamin is a solid supplement which should complement men’s lifestyles perfectly.
We highly recommend you buy 21st Century Mega Multi For Men and reap its immense benefits today.