The only things we want fat in life are our wallets or paychecks. This is why we’re not really fond of fat fat burners.
And by fat we mean supplements who try to fit every and all known functioning ingredients all in one bottle. While some supplements seem to know how to get their stuff together, a vast majority of them just don’t.
Is Xtreme Trim RDS-X leaning towards being a fit fat burner or does it need to take its own medicine? Let’s find out…
About Xtreme Trim RDS-X
Xtreme Trim RDS-X promises a lot of things and most of them we’ve all seen and heard of: Top of the line formulation, burns shitloads of fat, and intense energy. With twenty ingredients, it’s not hard to wonder why they think they can achieve those goals. The question is, will they? Formula notes:
- Prop Blend: One big prop blend divided into four sub prop blends. We need to play detective if we’re ever going to judge this fat burner accurately.
- Colorants: Bro, we don’t need colorful fat burners and colors make your product expensive too.
- Rapid Release: These rapid release capsules are awesome and all but if you have to mix in unnecessary ingredients to make it work then might as well ditch it.
Xtreme Trim RDS-X Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Niacin||14 mg 70%|
|Xtreme Trim RDS-X Blend||1,576 mg (1.5 g)|
|Xtreme RDS-X Burn Blend||426 mg|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) (Standardized to contain EGCG, 59 mg), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum spp.) (fruit), Xanthinol Nicotinate, Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum (fruit)|
|Xtreme RDS-X Amped Blend||819 mg|
|Soybean Oil, White Quebracho Extract (Aspidosperma quebrachoblanco) (bark), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba) (leaf), Huperzine Extract (Huperzia serrata) (whole plant), Phosphatidylserine|
|Xtreme RDS-X Melt Blend||269 mg|
|White Willow Extract (Salix alba) (bark), Sesame Oil (Sesamum indicum) (seed), Soy Lecithin, Indian Elecampane Extract (Inula racemosa) (root), Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica) (whole plant), Hoodia Gordonii (Hoodia gordonii) (aerial)|
|Xtreme RDS-X Activation Blend||62 mg|
|Codonopsis Extract (Codonopsis pilosula) (root), Inositol Hexaphosphate, Yohimbine HCl Extract (Pausinystalia johimbe) (bark), Evodia Extract (Euodia ruticarpa) (fruit)|
Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains <2% of: FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Yellow No. 6, Titanium Dioxide Color, Yellow Beeswax. Contains soy ingredients.
|Directions for use: For adults, take two (2) softgels two times daily 30-60 minutes before your workout or with a meal. Limit your use to no more than two (2) softgels in a 4-hour period. Begin with one (1) softgel to assess individual tolerance.|
Xtreme Trim RDS-X needs to extremely trim its formula.
This fat burner has twenty ingredients under a really tight 1.5 g total dosage. It’s like trying to fit into your favorite pair of jeans except you have a 40-inch waistline and you haven’t worn your favorite jeans since high school. Let’s rip this formula open and see what it has for us anyway:
Xtreme RDS-X Burn Blend, 426 mg
This seems to be the blend that’s supposed to be the main focus of the formula but it’s surprisingly not the blend with the biggest share of the meat.
- Caffeine: A great fat burner and energy source, we know we have 187 mg and that’s a good a dose as any. Unfortunately, we also know we’re left with just 239 mg to share with four other ingredients.
- Green Tea Extract. Green tea extract is known for a lot of fat burning benefits and the evidence backing this up explains why it’s number one on our best fat burners list. It’s standardized to a really small 59 mg EGCG. From this, and the usual EGCG standardization of 45-50%, we can assume XTREME TRIM RDS-X has around 100-120 mg total green tea extract. It’s still too small compared to what we want.
- Cayenne Pepper: Cayenne is more than just a spice. It has loads of fat burning benefits but we’re unsure if the dosage in this blend is enough to unlock its fiery potential.
- Xanthinol Nicotinate. A vasodilator that’s more of a brain vitamin than a fat burner. So yeah, we have no clue why it’s here either bro.
- Black Pepper Extract. Known to boost absorption AND provide a thermogenic boost. What’s amazing is it can work in small doses of around 10-15 mg provided it’s concentrated enough. Is it? It doesn’t say so probably no.
Xtreme RDS-X Amped Blend, 819 mg
Okay, so when you say “amped” it’s like something to do with being mentally focused and hyper, right? This makes it a nootropic blend. Weird how a nootropic blend got more than half the total dosage in a fat burner.
- Soybean Oil. Soybean oil is mostly used in supplements as part of the other It supposedly aids in absorption of the nutrients inside the capsule. Here we have it as the big ingredient in a nootropic blend so your guess is as good as ours. One surprisingly bad news we have is Soybean oil, if taken too much, might actually contribute to obesity. Oh boy, someone needs to update their research.
- White Quebracho. How about some White Quebracho, my buff muchacho?! Okay, totally just wanted to write that. Anyway, it’s really good for ED (aka dick-won’t-get-hard problem) so we’re guessing it’s for blood/brain circulation. It would be funny if you lift with tights on and a raging chubber.
- Ginkgo Biloba. Works amazingly well with Codonopsis which the supplement has. It’s supposed to be a “cleaner” source of energy vs caffeine but the dosage has to pull off more than 100 mg for the energy benefits to kick in.
- Huperzine. Boosting brain power and brain cells has never come in such a small package. Huperzine works wonders at really tiny doses if concentrated. They have the “whole plant” form so we can only assume XTREME TRIM RDS-X got it right.
- Phosphatidylserine. Our #2 nootropic finds it way somehow in the bottom of the nootropic barrel. This would’ve been good enough to fill in at least three of the other nootropics in this blend.
Xtreme RDS-X Melt Blend, 269 mg
From the name itself, this must be the “metabolic support” blend or the blend that helps fan the flames the “burn blend” started.
- White Willow. Supports weight loss if combined with Gotu Kola and protects against adrenalin killing enzymes. Dosages start at 100 mg and could also be enough to soothe tired muscles after a hard day’s lift.
- Sesame Oil. Another oil in the mix. It’s supposed to be useful for heart health and displays fat burning potential but it ain’t good at that.
- Soy Lecithin. This is more of a nootropic as it can help support the amount of Phosphatidylserine in this formula. Really good in reducing cholesterol but it’s not known to burn fat at all.
- Indian Elecampane. Used to treat insulin resistance which might reduce fat in the long term but evidence is not as abundant as other fat burners.
- Gotu Kola. A supposedly “cleaner” source of energy compared to caffeine. It’s a slow-acting version of everybody’s favorite stimulant but we’re sure the amount here is too small to be noticeable.
- Hoodia Gordonii. Supposed to suppress appetite but not according to this study. It’s also not good for your blood pressure and makes this ingredient a waste of space.
Xtreme RDS-X Activation Blend, 62 mg
- Codonopsis. It works well with Ginkgo Biloba and is capable of boosting energy minus the jitters. Too bad it promotes appetite.
- Inositol. Another anti-diabetic that can actually reduce fat if given the right dosage and that’s at 200 mg. Awww…
- Yohimbine HCl. Promotes thermos and usually added as the final touch to any fat burner. The dose may seem small but Yohimbine HCl is capable of functioning even at 2 mg.
- Evodia. Imagine if Cayenne had a lesser known brother who’s nicer. Yeah, that’s your Evodia. It’s practically Cayenne made weak so it wouldn’t burn a hole through your stomach. At this dosage, we doubt it would do anything at all.
Bro, we’re gonna tell you something we found out while investigating XTREME TRIM RDS-X’s formula: Vitamin World is sneakier than your EX! Bro, check out THIS formula. Now look at the formula for XTREME TRIM RDS-X.
If you’re a slowbro (not the Pokemon) let me spell it out for you: Xtreme Trim RDS-X is an exact clone of Fireball Liqui-Fusion. That’s baaaaad bro! REAL BAD. Even the dosages look copied to a T. Hell, even the price tag. The only difference is the addition of Soybean Oil in the actual formula than in the Others section.
What’s funny is they copied the wrong fat burner because we really didn’t enjoy Fireball. Selling the same failure of a formula under a different name won’t make it work, Vitamin World.
You know what, if you want a blow-by-blow review of this renamed fat burner then you might as well read our review on Fireball. It’s literally the same thing.
Xtreme Trim RDS-X Benefits
For what it’s worth, Xtreme Trim RDS-X can provide a good boost of energy and heats you up just enough to boost your fat burning process. Just don’t expect it to last long or be something that reveals your cuts. It ain’t that kind of burner.
Who Takes It?
The general fat burning population (read: newbs) who just like the combination of popular ingredients without knowing the right dosages for each. They also like cool sounding names.
Any Side Effects?
It can definitely hit you with jitters and crashing but we also want to bet the nootropics here might act as some form of buffer. It can also make you eat more (Codonopsis) while elevating blood pressure (Hoodia and Yohimbine but more Hoodia). And oh, there’s a chance you’ll get a stiff dick but this side effect is subjective.
Xtreme Trim RDS-X Summary
- Energy. Good enough for a few rounds with The (squat) Rack.
- Some good stuff. We see a few favorites here and there.
- Affordable. One bottle, two months. Cool.
- Less side effects. Nootropics might act as buffer for caffeine.
- Poor choices. Not much budget on ingredient research, eh?
- Unnecessary effects. Makes you hungry and hypertensive.
- Bad dosing. Lots of ammo, really weak firepower.
- Stiff dick. Fat burners aren’t supposed to do this.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (60 servings): $52.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Xtreme Trim RDS-X
What else can I say about Fireb- I mean XTREME TRIM RDS-X? It’s got too many ingredients for its own good with each one barely functional. It also dug its own grave with ingredients that do nothing but try to make you fatter and kill you.
If you’re into complete stacks, you’re better off sticking with the pros.