The two best things the whole world wants right now: Sleep well and lose weight. Sadly, most of us probably don’t get either which is why we turn to supplements to get our fix. We have great supplements for sleep and we have great supplements to burn fat.
What if we combine them? You know, you go to sleep weighing 200 lbs. and you wake up weighing 199 lbs. That sort of thing.
We could do that since we’re living in technologically advanced times. Speaking of advanced, remember Thermo Heat? The fat burner with too many advanced ingredients? Well, Thermo Heat has a little brother and he’s called Thermo Heat Nighttime.
Thermo Heat Nighttime is exactly what the name suggests: You get to burn fat while you doze off. Does it work? Let’s find out!
About Thermo Heat Nighttime
Thermo Heat Nightime offers boosts in metabolism and appetite control while simultaneously promoting good Z’s. It also shares similar claims with Thermo Heat and by that we mean they also say it’s the “MOST ADVANCED NIGHT TIME THERMOGENIC EVER DEVELOPED.” Like, wow. Everything AML does is so freaking advanced I can’t believe we’re still producing other supplements. Formula notes:
- Prop Blend: It’s so advanced they must not like sharing secrets.
- Quality ingredients: AML is known to include good ingredients to say the least.
- GABA: GABA is here and this ingredient requires A LOT of dosage. Does this fat burner have enough to include GABA?
Thermo Heat Nighttime Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Thermo Heat® Proprietary Blend||1.55 g|
|GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid), 5-HTP (From Griffonia simplicifolia), L-Theanine, Ginger Root Extract (5% gingerols), Cassia (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract (standardized for capsaisinoids), Melatonin (5mg), BioPerine® (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) (95% piperine).|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin (Capsule), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate|
|Directions for use: Take 2 Thermo Heat® Nighttime capsules 30 minutes before evening meal or before bedtime. Do not consume more than 2 capsules daily.|
A Sleep-Fat Burner hybrid that favors sleep over fat burning.
This trend with sleep-burner hybrid is growing and we think the market is there for those who want to wake up feeling literally lighter in the morning. With that said, the objective of a sleep-burner hybrid is to still give you fat loss in the end and we think Thermo Heat Nighttime is really emphasizing the sleep portion. Let’s check out the ingredients in this formula:
- GABA. GABA is our body’s natural chill-out hormone and functions as a calming substance during times of stress. GABA alone can’t pass the blood-brain-barrier (BBB) so it needs to attach itself to a phenyl compound or niacin to pass through. 5-HTP works with GABA in this regard and the supplement is smart enough to include it. Dosages tend to fluctuate from 500 to 750 mg.
- 5-HTP. Used for serotonin production (relaxing hormone) and provides sleep benefits together with GABA. It’s also known to suppress appetite.
- L-Theanine: We all know its caffeine-suppressing properties and it’s thanks to its ability to increase natural GABA production.
- Ginger Root. Standardized to 5% gingerols, the active compound in ginger responsible for increasing calorie use when we digest our food.
- Cassia. Cassia is good for diabetes and liver health particularly in lowering fat buildup. Not so much as a fat burner.
- Cayenne. It’s #4 on our best fat burners list and we all know it can spike fat metabolism and suppress appetite besides being a really nice condiment for pizza.
- Melatonin. Melatonin is known to make us sleepy and 5 mg is a pretty standard dosage to achieve this.
- Black Pepper. BioPerine is the branded form of Black Pepper extract known for boosting absorption of many ingredients. As far as dosing is concerned, 5 mg is the threshold for efficacy. If you read B5 you know we freakin love BioPerine. It’s found in our #1 testosterone supplement too, and in other awesome fat-loss stacks. For smart formulators, it’s a no brainer.
Thermo Heat Nighttime streamlined Thermo Heat’s crowded formula into just 8 and it looks to be pretty focused as far the whole burn-while-you-sleep strategy is concerned but we think it’s a bit too bent on making you sleep than burning fat.
The sleep stack is pretty impressive. GABA + 5-HTP + L-Theanine + Melatonin = Sleep, sleep, and more sleep. It may not work for most but it’s enough to put you in a pretty relaxed state. Combine this with Black pepper and you win the sleep game each night.
So the sleep checks but what about the burn? As far as we’re concerned, whatever fat loss you’ll get here would likely be mild. Ginger root and Cayenne have similar functions; both are good fat burners. The metabolic boost will be mild, perhaps done intentionally so you won’t feel too hot or sweaty when you sleep.
But there’s another layer of support here, and it’s pretty damn clever. Both cayenne and ginger are also helpful for suppressing appetite, as is the dual-purpose 5-HTP which can help promote feelings of appetite satisfaction while helping with sleep and relaxation.
Overall, there seems to be design in Thermo Heat Nighttime to have you feeling fuller when you go to bed, and keep you asleep the whole night through… all while burning fat. In other words, this is the ultimate Midnight Snacker’s formula, Bro.
Thermo Heat Nighttime Benefits
Quality sleep and relaxing mood. You might even feel happier and satisfied with your weight before you go to bed. There is fat loss but it doesn’t really seem like the main thrust of the formula, so you really have to quit eating those donuts, bro. Still the benefits here fit together, show smart formulation, and look like an effective — if mild — way to add a new angle to your fat-loss support regimen.
Who Takes It?
Probably people who are trying to attack their fat from as many different directions as possible. The whole “lose weight while you sleep” is kind of ridiculous as a diet, and we’re not saying Thermo Heat Nighttime makes these claims exactly… but they are implied. That means some dieters seeking a “miracle pill” would be drawn to this product as well. What could be more miraculous (and lazy) than sleeping your way to less weight? Smart dieters will like this formula too, but they will not rely on it for weight loss and will instead combine it with exercise and dietary changes.
Any Side Effects?
In public reviews of Thermo Heat, a few users have said they get indigestion or stomach aches at night. Other reported side effects include drowsiness, grogginess in the morning, some itching or tingling sensation, and even shortness of breath. These side effects seem rare, and the formula shows quality signs where we’re not too worried about these mild adverse events.
Thermo Heat Nighttime Summary
- Quality sleep. Good for when you’re tired after a tough workout.
- Simple. Sleep and Burn, bro. Sleep and burn.
- Smart design. Sleep stack is efficient for synergy.
- Good dosage. A far cry from Thermo Heat.
- Don’t sweat it. Minimal burn won’t make you reaching for a towel.
- Appetite suppressant. No more midnight foraging.
- Prop Blend. Just like Thermo Heat.
- Not much burn. Mild heat; won’t punch you in the freakin’ face.
- Indigestion. Can’t sleep when your stomach’s rumbling.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $39.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Thermo Heat Nighttime
Thermo Heat Nighttime seems to have surpassed its predecessor in terms of formula design specially dosing. It works wonders for sleep (which, by the way is ideal for post-workout recovery). In the context of a fat burner, Thermo Heat Nighttime is not laser-focused, but in the context of a sleep-burner, it an intriguing, smartly formulated product with some nice quality touches.
Fat loss takes a back seat on this one but maybe it’s so you get the quality sleep you need. After all, our metabolism performs much better when we’ve had a good night’s rest.