Damn, summer’s about to fade and that means less air time for our pecs!
And with the not-so-friendly weather we’re having, climate change and all, looks like we’ll really have to cover freeze our balls off. Sad day for all bros who likes the beach.
It’s still a few weeks away but we have to know: If you feel like shaking due to cold weather, I got what you call SHEER THERMO to keep your balls sweating. Nasty but I’m just keeping it real, ayt? Yeah bro, we gon’ talk about something hot enough to ignite your ex’s frigid heart.
Let’s get to it!
About SHEER THERMO
SHEER THERMO is brought to us by the bros from SHEER STRENGTH LABS. Yeah, that’s a company I’d definitely work for. They say SHEER THERMO is the most popular thermogenic fat burner (not really), has 7 fat burning ingredients (nope), and seems to guarantee hot results in a 30-day period (we’ll see). Formula notes:
- Clean label: Not crowded and “other ingredients” look minimal.
- Transparent: Confident supplements have nothing to hide, bro.
- Forskolin: Looks like this burner draws its heat from this cAMP booster.
SHEER THERMO Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Forskolin (10% extract from Coleus Forskohlii)||500 mg|
|Green Tea Catechins (from Camellia Sinensis)||300 mg|
|Caffeine (Anhydrous)||200 mg|
|Bacopa Monnieri||200 mg|
|5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan)||150 mg|
|Hordenine (HCl)||25 mg|
|Yohimbine (HCl)||10 mg|
Magnesium Stearate, Brown Rice Flour, Gelatin (Capsule)
|Directions for use: Take 1 capsule first thing upon waking in the morning, and 1 capsule with lunch. If you are sensitive to caffeine, try taking with a small amount of food, and do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.|
SHEER THERMO makes effective use of its simple ingredients.
SHEER THERMO was this close to becoming probably one of the best fat burners in the industry. What held it back was the ingredient forms it used. Good thing they don’t hold back much on the dosages. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
- Forskolin. Standardized to 10% extract, Forskolin is capable of raising metabolism by actively stimulating cAMP as well as stimulate thyroid hormone production. Dosage is pretty good on our end.
- Green Tea. It’s our best fat burner but the excitement falls short when we see it not standardized and makes the dosage a bit lacking.
- Caffeine: It’s everyone’s (well, almost) favorite stimulant and is second only to green tea in fat burning. Dosage falls between the afternoon perk-me-up and stimulation ‘til dawn.
- Bacopa. Here’s an interesting find. Bacopa belongs to our list of best nootropics and known to exert multiple brain-supportive activities. Dosage is minimal but would’ve been better if it were standardized.
- 5-HTP. A nootropic that doubles as an appetite suppressant.
- Hordenine. It’s linked to synephrine in that it’s also a bitter orange compound. It works by activating adrenaline and further improve your body’s fat burning process. Too bad SHEER THERMO didn’t include synephrine as these two would’ve been a pretty hot stack. Dosage is leaning towards the small side.
- Yohimbine. It works in tandem with Hordenine in releasing the body’s fat burning hormones. Dosage is pretty good here, since it’s not the whole bark, instead supplying the “active ingredient” you want.
SHEER THERMO may not seem like much at first, but the formula works.
Forskolin works to stimulate the body’s overall metabolism then Green Tea and Caffeine fan the flames more while providing the user much needed energy for their workout. Hordenine and Yohimbine act as support to Forskolin’s hormone boosting effects. The nootropics help by promoting focus as well as providing a buffer when Caffeine grinds your brains out.
All in all, SHEER THERMO shows itself to be a fan KISS and we don’t mean the band. KISS = Keep It Simple, Stupid and SHEER THERMO got this mantra good.
SHEER THERMO Benefits
You’ll feel the heat and will probably sweat the first few minutes this works. You’ll also get a good serving of energy as well as brain clarity making you focus more on your body goals than the noise inside the gym.
Who Takes It?
Bonafide body builders might give this one a try when their stack runs out or if they want to improve their own stack with something that tinkers with the hormones. Potential customers are those who want to burn fat and have energy while at their office desks.
Any Side Effects?
Caffeine comes in quite a hefty dose in SHEER THERMO so expect the usual suspects: Jitters, crashes, and maybe some mild stomach burn. Then again, the presence of two good nootropics might just offset those. Yohimbine is another issue with heart rate but nothing too critical since the dosage is reasonable.
A few users experience bouts of diarrhea and some other stomach issues but it’s dependent on how your body handles the fat burner so test the waters before diving in.
Sheer Thermo Summary
- Clear label. We see everything and we like it.
- Sciencey ingredients. No mystical plants here, bro.
- Forskolin. Good form, good dosage, worth every penny.
- Focused. Few but significant ingredients.
- Appetite control. Not much but it’s here anyway.
- Hormone-burn. Induces heat all over your body.
- Energy. Caffeine is in reasonable amounts.
- Mental clarity. A little bit of focus goes a long way.
- Cost-effective. It ain’t cheap but it’s no diamond either.
- Boring forms. Ingredients are good but generic.
- Minimal dosage. Works but not as much as we want them to.
- Stomach issues. Some say they get an upset stomach or diarrhea.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (30 Capsules): $24.97
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on SHEER THERMO
The one major flaw of SHEER THERMO is its choice of ingredient forms. Maybe the company chose ordinary ingredients to get more customers, or to make it affordable enough to be accessible to everybody. Though we’d prefer some ingredient upgrades, SHEER THERMO still looks like a solid fat-burner featuring a unique stack that we’ve never seen before.