There are 3 ways you can burn fat with jet fuel:
- Drink it and die.
- Douse yourself, light yourself, burn fat… and die.
–or, the healthiest option:
- Sell it for money, then buy JetFUEL T-300.
While this last fat burning method lacks the excitement of the first two, it’s by far the most preferable–particularly for its other benefit that may indirectly help decrease fat, as well: It increases T levels. As we know by now, increasing T can vastly improve fat distribution, rerouting the calories to muscle mass instead.
Plus, you don’t have to die for it to work.
About JetFUEL T-300
German American Technologies (GAT) developed unique “powerful dual-action supplement” JetFUEL T-300—the leader in fat-burning, T-boosting, cognitive-enhancing formulas… or is it the only supplement in that department? Formula notes:
- Thermogenesis & Energy: This is the name of the game for JetFUEL’s fat-burning biomechanics, also seen in their Superburn formula.
- T-Minerals & Tribulus: Not the best herb for the job, but Tribulus helps male health while the Zinc & Boron are solid T-healthy additions.
- And Nootropics?: Granted, JetFUEL T-300 is gifting us something we never expected, but its “Cognitive Enhancing Blend” seems incomplete.
JetFUEL T-300 Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg (250% DV)|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||200 mg (50% DV)|
|Zinc (as zinc monomethionine)||15 mg (100% DV)|
|Testosterone Support Agents||283 mg|
|Calcium fructoborate (108 mg), Tribulus Terrestris standardized fruit extract (45% saponins) (100 mg), Zinc monomethionine (20% elemental zinc) (75 mg)|
|Caffeine Anhydrous (300 mg), AdvantraZ® Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium) fruit extract (standardized to 6% synephrine and naturally containing hordenine and octopamine) (250 mg), Cayenne pepper fruit extract (standardized to 40,000SHU) (35 mg), Yohimbe (Pausinstalya yohimbe) bark extract (standardized to 8% yohimbine alkaloids) (37.5 mg)|
|Cognitive Enhancing Blend||1062.5 mg|
|Sensoril® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root and leaf extract (62.5 mg), Magnesium aspartate (20% elemental magnesium) (1000 mg)|
|Medium chain triglyceride powder||25 mg|
|BioPerine® Black pepper fruit extract||5 mg|
|Explotab® sodium starch glycolate||40 mg|
|Other Ingredients: |
gelatin (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide.
Day 1: Start by taking 1 capsule with 8 oz of cold water, 30 minutes before breakfast. Repeat 30 minutes before lunch.Day 2 and beyond: Depending on tolerance, take 2-3 capsules with cold water, 30 minutes before breakfast. Repeat 30 minutes before lunch.Do not take T-300 within 6 hours of bedtime. Do not take more than 6 capsules daily, or 3 capsules in a single setting.
JetFUEL T-300’s fat-burning ingredients might actually fuel a jet.
But it’s T-boosting additions are questionable. Namely because they’re just that: “Additions.”
Clearly, JetFUEL T-300 is a fat-burner first and a T-booster second.
Point in fact: JetFUEL T-300 is categorized by GAT under its Thermogenesis & Energy category. But that’s all kew with us—so long as JetFUEL T-300 works. Let’s see if it does:
Testosterone Support Agents, 283 mg
Here’s what we mean by “additions”: This blend, which is intended to supply JetFUEL T-300’s T-boosts only slots in 283 mg for only 3 ingredients—2 of which can be found topping our BIG LIST of T-Boosters: Zinc & Boron (as part of the calcium fructoborate).
Tribulus, on the other hand, doesn’t quite make the cut for boosting T—at least among healthy men. Research suggests it may help older and/or T-deprived men, and is popular in sport oriented supplements for performance. Technically, there’s enough for Tribulus to work here—most Tribulus extract dosages range between 200 mg to 450 mg. But we’d like more if this is the only T-boosting herb in use.
The positive(s): The minerals are solid T-boosters, primarily for men who are deficient in Zinc & Boron (which is a lot of men). Tribulus is an effective athletic-enhancing libido booster.
The negative: Calcium (from calcium fructoborate) competes with Zinc for absorption, in effect decreasing Zinc’s T-boosting potential. Not a great choice for Boron in this particular formula.
Thermogenics, 622.5 mg
Now the fat-burners.
Compared to the previous blend, the Thermogenics showcases much more direction & refinement. It’s simply a better designed blend—probably because (as we mentioned) JetFUEL T-300 is a fat-burner first. The fat-burners used here:
- Caffeine Anhydrous. #2 on our BIG LIST of Fat-Burners, Caffeine needs no introduction. It’s a highly abused drug in both supplements & our diets, but it’s undoubtedly effective at burning fat.
- AdvantraZ Bitter Orange. Branded Bitter Orange, standardized for synephrine, the active thermogenic compound in Citrus aurantium.
- Cayenne Pepper. Another top burner on our BIG LIST, cayenne aids fat loss by increasing thermogenesis & decreasing appetite.
- Yohimbe. Primarily works through “freeing up” fat-burning hormones epinephrine & norepinephrine. TAKE CAUTION: Yohimbe boosts heart-rate and, thus, isn’t for everyone.
Fat burners are awesome at handing out trust issues, but JetFUEL T-300’s fat burners seem to be the real deal for getting you lean.
Cognitive Enhancing Blend, 1062.5 mg
There are nootropics in this formula, too?
Well, there are two and, ya, sure, we can qualify them as nootropics if you want:
- Ashwagandha. An awesome Ayurveda adaptogen (alliteration!), found to decrease stress levels for enhanced cognition and, believe it or not, increased T.
- Magnesium. Important to hundreds of bodily pathways, many of which affect neural activities relating to memory. Not a bad supplement if you’re deficient in magnesium.
In terms of nootropics, this blend is nothing to write home about—unless you want to tell mama & dada about how Ashwagandha sneaks more T-boosts into this formula.
JetFUEL T-300’s design is essentially a slice of Best5 in a nutshell:
It has the testosterone boost, the fat burns, and the nootropics.
The end result is an entirely unique fat burner geared towards men who have concerns regarding their T-status. But the demographic of men who actually benefit from this formula is slightly narrow:
- Zinc- & Boron-Deficiency. This is what JetFUEL T-300 alleviates for increased T. If Zinc & Boron levels are fine, then men don’t necessarily need to supplement Zinc & Boron—it’ll do nothing for their T-status.
We have a feeling that the “cognitive enhancer” Ashwagandha will do a better T-boosting job for many men, especially in this potent branded form of the herb. In actuality, we would be interested to see a fat burner that put a greater emphasis on adaptogenic herbs of this nature. There’s huge potential there for men looking to lose weight while maintaining their manliness.
Which brings us to an important consideration regarding the value of this formula:
Testosterone is an awesome fat burning hormone. So, for T-deprived men looking to shed fat, it might be a better idea for them to seek out a qualified T-boosting product rather than a fat burner with “additional” T-boosters.
As a T-booster, JetFUEL T-300 doesn’t quite make the cut.
View it instead as a fat burner for men.
Or don’t view it at all…
You know what, do whatever the hell you want. We’re not your grandma.
JetFUEL T-300 Benefits
JetFUEL T-300 makes 3 benefit claims, which seems appropriate for its 3-blend formula. Those claims are:
- Promotes Fat Burning
- Stimulates Testosterone
- Maximizes Thermogenesis
Technically, JetFUEL T-300 engages the first benefit (promotes fat burning) with the third claim (maximizes thermogenesis), but we get it.
However, GAT forgot to mention its Cognition Enhancers (or at least Ashwagandha). The anti-stress results here are worth noting and give this edgy formula even more of an edge. They’re not enough to stand as a “nootropic formula” on their own, but their additional advantages on T seem appropriate here.
Who Takes It?
Big Ramy. Big cut homies like Ramy. We can’t picture this formula as an athletic-enhancing T-booster, but we can see a purpose for it among 18+ bodybuilding men who want a little help on cleaning out the goo between the abs.
Any Side Effects?
Like many formulas containing Caffeine, Synephrine, Yohimbine, etc., there are plenty of user complaints with JetFUEL T-300 such as:
- Excessive jitters
- Feelings of nausea
- Increased blood pressure
We recommend avoid JetFUEL T-300 if you’re adamant on taking other supplements (pre-workouts, for instance) that contain other stimulating substances. Better yet, limit all stimulation (i.e. coffee) while taking JetFUEL T-300.
JetFUEL T-300 Summary
- HOT Fat Burners. Temperature-raising ingredients for actual fat burning.
- 2 Best5 T-Boosters. Zinc + Boron are major T-boosting minerals.
- Ashwagandha. More “additional” T-boosts and anti-stress benefits.
- Mild Overall T-Boosts. Doesn’t compare to the BEST for TEST.
- Mild Cognition Boosts. Admittedly, it’s better than nothing, though.
- Some Bad User Reviews. Yohimbine & Synephrine stress the hearts of some customers.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $59.99
- Available to buy online and in retail stores. Shop around for a nice price.
Final Word on JetFUEL T-300
JetFUEL T-300’s formula does a lot, which works as a double-edged sword. The forward-facing end of the sword stabs at a few considerable benefits for male health, but the other pokey end leaks out a lot of power & potential. We almost feel that this dual formula could be split into two separate complementary formulas—one for T-boosting, the other for fat-burning. At the least JetFUEL T-300 has the fat-burning end accomplished so if you’re down for that, then go for it, dood.