One size doesn’t fit all in the world of health and fitness. This is further emphasized in the world of supplements as each person’s body responds to supplements differently. To say X will do this to your body would be a good guess at most.
ISO LEAN 2 Strong is built on the premise that “All Bodies Are Not Created Equal” and it seems to say its formula is meant to work on any body type. Fat, muscular, somewhere in the middle or beyond, ISO LEAN 2 Strong seems to imply it’s the “end all” for fat burning supplements.
Is it? Let’s go find out.
About ISO LEAN 2 – STRONG
ISO LEAN 2 Strong promises three things: boosts fat burning, gives unmatched energy levels, suppresses appetite, and provides intense mental focus. It also seems to drive its idea from the fact that people’s bodies are created differently and perhaps this supplement helps level the playing field? Whatever it is, we like what we see…for now. Formula notes:
- Big prop blend. With 3 sub blends that are also prop blends. Prop blend-ception?
- Quality ingredients. We see a lot of familiar names, the kind that we love.
- One Cap serving. No counting, no choking, just pop one cap and you’re done.
ISO LEAN 2 Strong Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|ISO Lean 2 Blend||614 mg|
|ISO Metabolic Enhancer|Neuro Focus Blend||*|
|Caffeine Anhydrous (200 mg), KSM-66® Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) extract (root) [std. to 5% total withanolides], Synephrine HCl, Yohimbine HCl, Raspberry Ketones, Green Coffee (Coffea robusta) extract (bean) [std. 50% chlorogenic acid], Garcinia cambogia extract 9fruit rind) [std. 50% Hydroxycitric Acid], Di-Caffeine Malate, Rutaecarpine, Phosphatidyl Serine Powder, Huperzine A (Huperzia serrate) extract (whole herb), Vinpocetine|
|Hydro Cut Blend||*|
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) extract (root) 10:1, Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) extract (leaf) 20:1|
|Thermogenic Delivery System||*|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioixide, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #3|
|Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 1 capsule with 8 oz of water. Do not take more than 1 capsule daily. This product should not be taken in combination with other products containing caffeine or other stimulants. Do not take within six hours of bedtime. Please read the entire label before use.|
Offers a variety of fat burners but in minimal doses
We appreciate fat burners that make use of ingredients that deserve to be in a lot of supplements and ISO LEAN 2 Strong is one of them. It has a mix of stimulants, nootropics, and even water removing ingredients to really get you the kind of body you’d share on Instagram. Problem is, we suspect the ingredients were dosed in such a way that would only provide minimal effects. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
ISO Metabolic Enhancer | Neuro Focus Blend
- Caffeine. We have 200 mg of this two-way fat burning ingredient. Decent dose similar to two cups of coffee, more or less but this means the rest of the ingredients have only 414 mg left to work with.
- Ashwagandha. Makes use of the brand KSM-66®, ashwagandha is regarded as an anxiolytic herb as well as a bonafide adaptogen.
- Synephrine. This harmless cousin of ephedrine tweaks our thyroid to release more fat burning hormones. Mixes well with caffeine for a truly potent burn combo.
- Yohimbine. Odd that we find yohimbine so early in the label since this palpitation-promoting stimulant is known to be potent even in doses lower than 10 mg.
- Raspberry Ketones. This has nothing to do with ketones in our body but it still helps promote fat burning by accelerating our cellular fat metabolism.
- Green Coffee. Standardized to 50% CGA, it’s known to regulate blood sugar, promote satiety, and of course boost fat and energy metabolism.
- Garcinia cambogia. A popular fat burner standardized to 50% HCA, a compound known to act as a multi-powered fat burner. It not only boosts metabolism but also blocks fat storage enzymes and help with appetite control.
- Di-Caffeine Malate. This form of caffeine is only 75% stimulant and 25% malic acid. It’s supposed to prevent crashes and jitters due to its slow-release effect.
- Rutaecarpine. Supposed to act as a caffeine cleanser as it speeds up caffeine metabolism in the body while also blocking caffeine’s effects. First time we’ve seen this and research says usual doses are upwards of 100 mg for the full “cleanse” effect.
- Phosphatidyl Serine. This could be the most science-backed nutrient capable of boosting brain power as well as helps clear brain fog.
- Huperzine A. Also known as Chinese Club Moss, huperzine is known to work on brain chemicals, improve mental energy, and brain cell regeneration. The best part of this ingredient? It can work in insanely low doses. Even 100 mcg is considered standard.
- Vinpocetine. Another brain booster known to also provide protection against brain-cell degeneration.
Hydro Cut Blend
- Dandelion and Uva Ursi. These two herbs are known to promote water release often in the form of urination or excessive sweating. These two are meant to reduce water retention and give you that vascular look.
Thermogenic Delivery System
- Medium Chain Triglycerides. MCTs are known for fat burning and a roster of other health benefits but for this blend alone, it seems to be some sort of absorption booster.
ISO LEAN 2 Strong gives us some of the best ingredients in our top 5 fat burners and nootropics lists. We actually like to believe they based this formula on our blogs. Crazy, eh? Seriously though, this fat burner has all the makings of an epic nootro-burner that also promotes that vascular look your friends will either find sexy or scary.
Which is why it’s such a huge let down to know it’s more than likely underdosed in most of these ingredients.
For the fat burners, it got caffeine, synephrine, and probably yohimbine right and we’re not confident about the rest. For the nootropics, they seem to have a good dose for ashwaganhda and got away with huperzine A and vinpocetine for being really potent at tiny doses. The rest are meh in dosing to have any real effect.
What we do admire here is how it might not give the user jitters or crashing since a lot of the ingredients here actually help mitigate those effects. Di-caffeine malate, ashwagandha, and even that caffeine-blocking rutaecarpine all provide anti-jitter support while also prolonging the energy boost. Pretty neat, huh?
All in all, ISO LEAN 2 Strong had a lot of impressive ingredients but came out short just as when the action was getting good. It would be so much better if it cut its ingredients in half and just focus on what can work with the limited serving size.
ISO LEAN 2 Strong Benefits
It’ll grant you a boost of energy and provide a calm and soothing effect at the same time. The fat burning you’ll get will be felt probably through sweating and increase in body temperature. There’s also a bit of appetite control and a good bit of focus added. If you’re into pissing like a horse, it’ll make you do that too.
Who Takes It?
Definitely for users who know their way around ingredients. It takes a good amount of research to actually know all these ingredients so you can imagine the joy of finding them all in one bottle.
Any Side Effects?
Granted caffeine could be taken care of, we’re still unsure with what combining it with synephrine and yohimbine will do so heed the warning label. Otherwise, you might experience some jitters and crash but nothing too bad if the ingredients here are indicator.
ISO LEAN 2 – STRONG Summary
- All-Star Cast. It’s like they copied off our blogs.
- Nootro-Burner. Boosts brain and metabolism.
- Quality ingredients. Either branded or standardized.
- One-cap. No need to count your capsules.
- Weak dosing. Not enough to unleash its full potential
- Expensive. The ingredients used aren’t cheap.
- Other ingredients. Just as complicated as the actual formula
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (60 servings): $69.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on ISO LEAN 2 – STRONG
ISO LEAN 2 Strong is a pretty decent nootro-burner. Combining some of the best ingredients in both our nootropic and fat burner lists show us they actually paid good money for researching the right ingredients. Not only does it have fat burning and brain boosting properties but it also has a good way of mitigating the side effects of caffeine and we think it’s very thoughtful of them.
Great ingredients and thoughtfulness aside, we really can’t ignore the elephant in the room: ISO LEAN 2 Strong’s dosage is just too low for its formula. Maybe half the ingredients will work okay but the rest we definitely have to consider as fluff.
Despite this awful stumble, we still give it mad props for actually making use of great ingredients. Now if they can improve the dosing, this would be an instant hit for sure but for now, it’s going to get a “just okay” rating.