Of all the things that make a team great, the real deal must come heavily from the roster. We’re talking about all-star players capable of all-star levels of play. These teams are sure-fire finalists and have the most potential to become champions which is why when they get a big lead, you damn bet you’ll be trailing for the rest of the game.
That’s not always the case as shown by the Golden State Warriors, Cleveland Indians, and the more recent miracle win by the Patriots against the Atlanta Falcons in Superbowl LI.
That seems to be what Force Factor did with LeanFire XT. We see a lot of hot ingredients in the mix so it looks to be something of championship caliber. But something tells us there’s more to it than meets the eye.
Is Force Factor LeanFire XT’s all-star lineup be enough? Let’s find out!
About Force Factor LeanFire XT
Force Factor wants to address the “problem with fat burners” and they say it’s the lack of mind-body connection. The problem is, a lot of fat burners already incorporate nootropics in the mix so we’re not entirely sure what made them write this statement down. Nonetheless, the all-star formulation seems to want to set the bar so we’ll judge from there. Formula notes:
- Prop blend: We only see the total dosage for the three blends.
- Thermovigilance: They say it’s the trifecta of benefits the 3 blends use.
- Quality ingredients: The equivalent of an all-star team.
Force Factor LeanFire XT Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Peak Thermovigilance Triplex||721 mg|
|Fat Incineration Blend|
|Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized to polyphenols, catechins, and EGCG), L-Carnitine, Cayenne Pepper (capsicum annuum)(fruit) Powder, BioPerine® Black Pepper Fruit Extract|
|Metabolic Mind Matrix|
|L-Theanine, Caffeine Anhydrous (150 mg), TeaCrine® Theacrine (tetramethyluric acid)|
|Pure Energy Complex|
|DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol) Bitartrate, Advantra Z® Bitter Orange Extract (citrus aurantium)(fruit) [standardized for synephrine, octopamine, tyramine, n-methyltyramine, and hordenine], Yohimbine HCl|
Gelatin Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silica, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.
|Directions for use: To assess tolerance, start by taking 1 capsule on an empty stomach in the morning. If well tolerated, take a maximum of 2 capsules on an empty stomach daily (30 minutes before a workout or 30 minutes before a meal). If stomach agitation occurs, take with food.|
LeanFire XT fails to capitalize on topnotch fat burners in its formula.
LeanFire XT has some of the best ingredients hardcore fat burners use all the time. Branded, pure, standardized, they got all the makings of what a great fat burning supplement should capitalize on but in our opinion, LeanFire XT blew it big time with a formula design that looks as confused as fans of teams that blew huge leads recently. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
Peak Thermovigilance Triplex, 721 mg
Fat Incineration Blend
- Green Tea Extract is our all-time number one fat burner. The label says it’s standardized to EGCG, the good stuff for fat burning and other health benefits, but how much? We think the dose is too small for efficacy.
- L-Carnitine is a holistic metabolic energy booster. It supports your body’s ability to burn fat for energy but we’re damn sure this dosage is small.
- Cayenne is another one of our best fat burners and works by giving you natural thermo. It’ll make you sweat like a pig (do pigs even sweat?) and it can work in small doses which is likely the case here.
- Black pepper as BioPerine® is not just our favorite absorption booster but it also doubles as a fat burner too and works similar to cayenne.
Metabolic Mind Matrix
- Theanine coming first before caffeine means not only does theanine help reduce the jitters but also functions as a wonderful nootropic that provides a sense of “relaxed” alertness and focus.
- Caffeine is your all around energy booster that also makes your body speed up its fat burning speed. It’s specified at 150 mg which only means both theanine and caffeine easily take up more than 300 mg of the 721 mg blend. And that’s alarming but we’ll discuss it into detail in the Formula Analysis.
- Theacrine as TeaCrine® It’s supposed to work like caffeine minus the jitters and with the benefits of being a “feel good” ingredient. Not a lot of studies surrounding this one but the minimum dosage, as stated by the company that manufactures it, is set at 100 mg.
Pure Energy Complex
- DMAE is an organic alcohol used as a focus, mood, and learning enhancer.
- Bitter Orange Extract as Advantra Z® is a premium fat burner that specifically tweaks your fat burning hormones up to speed. It works very well with caffeine and yohimbine.
- Yohimbine is the active compound found in Yohimbe, a natural aphrodisiac. As a fat burner, it optimizes your body’s fat burning hormones similarly with synephrine and sky rockets thermogenesis.
LeanFire XT made use of some of the hottest ingredients grade A supplements use but the final product didn’t turn out so great. There are two reasons why this rocket failed to launch: Low dosages and improper dosing.
You might say “but aren’t those the same?” Not by a long shot.
When we saw the prop blend, with its many ingredients, and low dose, we knew this was gonna be a hot mess of a fat burner. So we already considered that maybe there’s some synergy to it.
Then came the actual ingredient analysis. It would’ve been all fine except we know the total caffeine content, which is 150 mg per serving. In case you didn’t notice yet, this is a facepalm moment.
Why? Check it out: Theanine comes before 150 mg of caffeine which means theanine weighs at least 151 mg in this blend. Combine the two ingredients and you got 301 mg, more than 40% of the overall formula. You still have 8 ingredients and you only have 420 mg left. How the hell do you make all of these ingredients work efficiently?
Even if we considered the low-dose efficacy of Yohimbine, Cayenne, and Black pepper, it still won’t make your Green Tea Extract or Synephrine work as advertised. L-Carnitine alone needs at least 500 mg to work.
“Alright, so most of the ingredients may not be functional. Did it fail?” Almost but there are some good nuggets here. Small, but worth noting.
We think the Theanine-DMAE combo would work well for focus and calmness. The Caffeine-Synephrine-Yohimbine stack should have a burn effect you can feel. Since black pepper is premium, it should help boost bioavailability of all the ingredients but it would be the most beneficial towards the two stacks mentioned here.
As for the others, as good and premium as they are we can’t really guarantee function. The most we can expect from them is a tiny hand in ramping up fat burning but even that sounds like wishful thinking.
Force Factor LeanFire XT Benefits
You’ll get a decent amount of focus and calmness together with an “okay” energy boost. The fat burning is at the bare minimum based on how the blend looks but it should still set off your metabolism even for a short while.
Who Takes It?
It seems to target the general weight loss audience who wants a fat burning supplement with nootropic benefits. They also promote stacking which should attract the attention of bodybuilders looking to shred a digit off their muscle-fat percentage.
Any Side Effects?
They heavily promote the Jitter-friendly blend and with a caffeine dose of not more than a cup and half of black coffee, we agree. We even think LeanFire XT can retain the Jitter-free claim even if they reduced the amount of theanine. It can still get you some side effects but we’re almost sure those would be drastically mitigated.
Force Factor LeanFire XT Summary
- Jitter-friendly. Won’t get you all stim-drunk.
- Mental perks. Helps you think clearer and remain relaxed.
- Premiums. Plenty of popular ingredients in the formula.
- Synergy. Did well in knowing what works with what.
- Lots of servings. One bottle is good for two months.
- Prop blend. We just hate this.
- Confused formula. Became more of a nootropic.
- Poorly designed. Dosage and priorities weren’t well thought out.
- Can get expensive. Two servings are recommended once tolerance is assessed.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (60 servings): $69.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Force Factor LeanFire XT
The blend may have Thermovigilance yet the people behind the formula were anything but. A classic example of what happens when you try sell a product with all the branding but none of the substance. Imagine you have an all-star team and you still manage to lose by a wide margin.
This is why we LeanFire XT to big sports teams who recently blew a huge lead: They got all the ingredients industrial grade fat burners use but they just couldn’t make it all work as expected in the end.
If you really want to see what topnotch fat burners look like, check out our list of best fat burners this 2017.