Stimulants & fat burning go together like milk and whiskey (i.e. REALLY GOOD).
But in the case of Generix Labs, Stimulation is Fat Burning.
For their hot selling fat burner BiphedAdrene, Generix Labs takes this energy-weight-loss duo and CRANKS IT UP TO A HUNDRED. So much that they openly label their new fat burner as “amphetamine-like,” essentially selling us BRO-meth.
To their credit, what’s a better diet drug than meth?
From Generix Laboratories® LLC, the manufacturers who brought you Leptopril, comes the most “Super-Powerful Diet Pill” known to man: BiphedAdrene! According to Generix Labs, these pills are “flying off the shelf… But they’re NOT for everyone!” And they’re right: BiphedAdrene is NOT for everyone. Formula notes:
- Amphetamine-Like: BiphedAdrene’s primary selling point is its “amphetamine-like” stimulation, based on phenylethylamine—chocolate’s “Love Drug.”
- Purple or Yellow Pill? No need to choose: BiphedAdrene grants you both in an admittedly cool tablet+capsule design.
- FTC Involvement: Due to questionable claims on this product, the Free Trade Commission has had to step in and slap Generix Labs with a phat, legal “WTF M8???”
BiphedAdrene Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet, 1 Capsule|
Servings Per Container: 120
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Complex Phenylethylamine Provisional||60 Tablets|
|Niacin||15 mg (75% DV)|
|BiphedAdrene 1™||489 mg|
|Trimethylxanthine (from Yerba Mate (leaf) Extract, Paullinia cupana (seed) Extract), and Caffeine||?|
|Arbutin (from Damiana (leaf) Extract)||?|
|α-Phenylethylamine, Phenylethan-2-amine (from Chlorella algae (Chlorella vulgaris) powder)||?|
|β-Phenylethylamine, α-Methylbenzylamine (from Shali (Oryza sativa L.) (seed) powder)||?|
|Phenylethylamine (PEA), 1-Phenylethylamine (from Klamath Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae) powder)||?|
|Theobromine (from Cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) (seed) Extract||?|
|Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Glycol, Erythrosine Aluminum Lake, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue #2 Carmine Aluminum Lake.|
|Aggressive Thermogenic Compound||60 Capsules|
|BiphedAdrene 2™||489 mg|
|Ilex paraguariensis (leaf) Extract||?|
|Guarana (seed) Extract||?|
|Methylxanthine (from Caffeine)||?|
|Tumera diffusa var. Aphrodisiaca (leaf) Extract||?|
|Capsaicin (from Cayenne (Capsicum annuum) (fruit) powder)||?|
|Seratonin (from Cutch Tree (Acacia catechu) Extract)||?|
|L-Dopa (from Velvet Bean (Mucuna Pruriens) (seed) Extract)||?|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Flour, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Yellow #5, FD&C Yellow #6.|
|Suggested Use – For weight loss: Take one yellow capsule and one purple tablet together 15 minutes before main meals. For a significant energy boost: Take one yellow capsule and one purple tablet together as needed.|
BiphedAdrene’s “amphetamine-like” formula is breaking bad.
Aside from its Supp Facts, BiphedAdrene is hiding something…
We think its Walter White: Judging by its “amphetamine-like” status, BiphedAdrene seems to intentionally rank itself among the likes of Adderall & meth…
And most meth heads we know have damn near ZERO BODY FAT.
Disclaimer: Meth is Bad, Mmmmkay?
Meth is really bad. Meth for weight loss is an even worse idea! You ever seen the faces of meth, Bro??? Good luck scoring quality poon when you’re missing your front teeth! We cannot guarantee a meth-like experience from BiphedAdrene… we wouldn’t recommend it anyway… and we have no idea why they chose such a bizarre marketing angle.
Now you know, BiphedAdrene is NOT meth. But if you want some intense stimulant activity from exotic fat-burner sources, then get excited, BRO:
Complex Phenylethylamine Provisional, 489 mg
As Part One of BiphedAdrene’s “two-pronged attack on fat”, these purple Complex Phenylethylamine Provisional tablets are intended to control your appetite, lift your mood & energy levels.
The ingredients they go with are:
- Trimethylxanthine (i.e. Caffeine) & Caffeine. The primary ingredients of this blend: Trimethylxanthine & Caffeine… in other words: Just caffeine.
- Arbutin. Extracted from Damiana leaf, a legendary aphrodisiac grown in Mexico & Central America, Arbutin is commonly used as a skin-lightening agent… Eating it might help urinary tract issues?
- Theobromine. Another compound associated with (dark) chocolate. May stimulate heartrate.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA). The formula’s “amphetamine-like” compound, PEA creates a short-lived feeling of “love” familiar to bodybuilders and chocolate addicts. It’s believed to increase dopamine & norepinephrine levels, acting as a stimulant comparable to meth & other amphetamines when extracted. BiphedAdrene offers 3 variations of this “Love Drug.”
Essentially, the BiphedAdrene 1™ blend mixes caffeine with caffeine then tosses in an unknown amount of Arbutin, PEA, & Theobromine in that order… Caffeine & PEA alone qualify as stimulation and effectively accomplish energetic, mood-enhancing appetite-control. There’s 15 mg of Niacin, too. But the remaining ingredients we could do without.
Aggressive Thermogenic Compound, 489 mg
If the last blend is intended to address appetite, mood, & energy levels, then the yellow Aggressive Thermogenic Compound capsules should contain the actual fat burning ingredients of this “two-pronged attack on fat.”
Funny enough, half of the ingredients here are (potentially) the same as half of the ingredients in the last blend:
- Ilex Paraguariensis, Guarana, + Methylxanthine. We’re clumping these 3 together because they’re all sources of Caffeine—with the third (Methylxanthine) being a compound of What’s more, Ilex Paraguariensis is simply another name for Yerba Mate, which was used as a Caffeine source in the last blend, and Guarana is the common name for Paullinia cupana, which was also quoted as a Caffeine source in the last blend.
- Tumera diffusa var. Otherwise known as Damiana leaf…
- This works as a fat burner, ranking at #4 on our BIG LIST of Fat Burners. Capsaicin, the active component of cayenne pepper, triggers epinephrine & norepinephrine release, which sparks thermogenesis.
- Strangely bold claim here considering that Cutch Tree doesn’t promote serotonin.
- L-Dopa. Mucuna Pruriens, on the other hand, does contain L-Dopa, which works as the neurotransmitter precursor to dopamine… which is DOPE,
Summary of BiphedAdrene 2™ blend: More caffeine, more damiana, thermogenic capsaicin, serotonin(?), and some dope L-Dopa. DOPE.
If Starbucks hired a meth cook to design a new product, we imagine it’d be something along the lines of BiphedAdrene.
Caffeine + “Amphetamine-Like” PEA + Capsaicin. As far as we know, that’s potentially all this formula is—give or take a few peripheral ingredients. With any formula that uses proprietary blends, there’s practically no way of knowing whether or not every ingredient is at “Critical Mass Dosage.”
With BiphedAdrene, the ingredients are even more of a mystery—we know neither ingredient dosages nor herb extracts (what compounds are extracted from Yerba Mate, Guarana, etc.?).
Our hunch: A majority of both blends—Complex Phenylethylamine Provisional & Aggressive Thermogenic Compound—is simply caffeine topped with a few “maybe-it’ll-work” ingredients.
Not to say that fat-burning doesn’t exist within this formula. Caffeine ranks at #2 on our BIG LIST of Fat Burners, and then you have PEA & Capsaicin, which offer stimulation and thermogenesis, respectively. Both pathways theoretically leading to fat loss.
Also, the YGD combo (Yerba Mate, Guarana, Damiana) may aid appetite control… buuuuut are these the right YGD extracts? AIN’T NO ONE KNOWS, BRO.
All the same, the potential is there, so if we’re going to bag BiphedAdrene on potentially serving too much caffeine, then we also need to give them props for potentially offering proven fat-burners.
At the least, the tablet+capsule combo is purdy shwanky, dood.
The three benefits claimed by BiphedAdrene are:
- Weight Loss
- Sustained Energy & Stamina
- Mood Enhancement
Does BiphedAdrene deliver on these promises?
According to the science of these ingredients & dosages: Maybe?
According to the users: Yes! And No! BiphedAdrene’s users are on either extreme (ranging from “BiphedAdrene is the best!” to “BiphedAdrene fu**** sucks!!!”) with almost no middle ground between the two. Yet, it’s worth mentioning that many users have reported increases in appetite and decreases in energy.
BRO to BRO: While, yes, BiphedAdrene is a long-shot away from the best fat knockers currently on the market, it’s a fine product for bodybuilders and dieters looking for a stimulating caffeine buzz with a PEA high. So, yeah, BiphedAdrene offers the benefits it claims, but they may not be in the form generally anticipated.
Who Takes It?
Diet-Pill Trend Followers. BiphedAdrene’s marketing crafts a seedy “street drug” image of itself, hoping consumers looking for the next, soon-to-be-illegal OTC stimulant will buy into it. BiphedAdrene even nicknames itself “BiPhed” to give “underground athletes & academics” a street name to call it by. Sounds… dangerous.
BiPhed: “I am the one who knocks.”
Any Side Effects?
According to the WARNING label on the front of BiphedAdrene’s packaging, you should take “extreme caution” while using it as part of a weight loss plan:
In other words, if you’re thinking of using this fat burner as a fat burner… be careful?
What game you playing here, Generix Labs??
- Energetic High. A “seedy” benefit, but this is a “seedy” supplement, BRO.
- Capsaicin. Awesome thermogenic compound.
- Mucuna Pruriens. L-Dopa carrier, BIG T-booster: Not too shabby (maybe).
- 2 Pill Design. Has us wishing more supplements would adopt this format.
- [Caffeine] & Caffeine. Supp Facts potentially undervalues the caffeine content.
- Recycled Ingredients. Yerba Mate & Guarana change names in each blend.
- Proprietary Blends. Ingredient dosages are a GIANT question mark.
- Reported Side Effects. Some testify against BiphedAdrene’s benefits.
- FTC Involvement. In 2012, BiphedAdrene was hit with an open-palmed, five-fingered governmental bitch slap for “false advertising.” BRO, YOU CAN’T DO THAT.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (~1 month): $134.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on BiphedAdrene
If you’re the impatient type who skips to the conclusion of articles, then here’s the TL;DR version: BiphedAdrene is NOT for everyone. If Caffeine + PEA float your boat, then we say: Shit ya, homie, do your thing. Otherwise, steer clear from BiphedAdrene’s “amphetamine-like” formula.