Alpha males know how the world works and how to make it work for them. They get the ladies, exert authority, and get the respect they demand wherever they go; gym, office, or club.
Becoming an alpha male all starts with the brain but you would be really playing your cards right if you also look the part. You have to get strong, ripped, and crazy sexy and ALPHAMINE was said to be created to do just that.
ALPHAMINE claims it’s the solution to everything that is wrong with today’s fat burners but we’d like to test that claim for ourselves.
Will you have the body of an alpha male with ALPHAMINE or will it be just an alphaminium? Let’s find out.
Alphamine was created by the good people of PEScience in an attempt to correct everything that is wrong with fat burners. That’s a huge claim right there. They seem to address this by including non-fat burners in their formulation and offering a “customizable” serving time. In our opinion. we don’t see it as “innovative” at all and we’ve seen plenty of “innovations” before, but we’ll hold judgment for now. Formula notes:
- Lots of servings: 84 servings per tub is definitely plenty for the price.
- Prop blend: Alpha males definitely don’t like hidden dosages, PES. Nothing alpha about it at all.
- Customizable: Not capsule based, serving time depends on your tolerance and need.
ALPHAMINE Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2.9 g)
Servings Per Container: 84
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Alphamine Proprietary Blend||1590 mg|
|L-Leucine, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Theanine, Ferula Asafoetida (seed) Extract (95% Ferulic Acid)|
|Caffeine Anhydrous||125 mg|
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Magnesium Stearate, Yellow 5, Blue 1
|Directions: Begin drinking 1 scoop mixed with 4-5 oz water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first two (2) days to assess tolerance. An additional 1 scoop may be taken 5-6 hours later. Once the above steps have been taken, an additional scoop may be added to the morning serving on day 3. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD. DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. Consume at least 124 Fl. Oz. of liquid per day for men and 91 Fl. Oz. of liquid per day for women while taking this product. Under no circumstances should the initial dose be exceeded or the warnings on this bottle be ignored.|
ALPHAMINE is like caffeinated energy drink infused with PWOs, nootropics & wacky exotics.
ALPHAMINE hides most of its ingredients in one big prop blend and we don’t like that. What we can see is the ingredients they used aren’t exactly effective fat burners. Seriously, we barely see anything worth noting. Alright let’s get down to business and bust this fat burner wide open:
- L-Leucine. One of the most well-studied BCAAs, this amino acid activates the mTOR pathway which prevents muscle atrophy and catabolism in the body. Dosage is too small for that, though.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. This form of L-carnitine is easier to absorb. LCLT is known to provide endurance and blood flow benefits while helping preserve muscles from training.
- Choline Bitartrate. A popular choice for nootropics. The form is cheap and weak, though. If they wanted it to suppress appetite they should’ve gone with Citicoline instead, especially as Cognizin®, like this “brain on steroids” formula does.
- L-Theanine. This is Caffeine’s counterpart when it comes to supplements. It helps reduce the jitters brought on by too much stimulant intake specially caffeine.
- Ferulic Acid. This is a rare sight. In fact, this is the first time we’ve seen this ingredient. Studies have shown its stimulatory properties that help boost endurance. Even low doses of 30 mg per day can yield beneficial effects.
- Caffeine. Energy booster and our #2 Best 5 fat burner. They only have 125 mg per serving, which is a downer, but if we use the 3 g per serving suggestion it almost doubles the caffeine content.
ALPHAMINE’s ingredient choices were a bit odd specially when you realize the fat burning benefits you’ll get from this mostly come from Caffeine. Sure, we can see the synergy when it comes to performancea and endurance but we’re after fat burning FIRST and the possible dosages aren’t exactly something that would be described as potent.
Personally, we see Alphamine as just one huge and tasty energy powder since Caffeine can only burn so much fat with that small dose. Oh well, at least you get the fancy flavors. Appletini, anyone?
ALPHAMINE is designed to get you all worked up and energized. The fat burning benefits are there but not really as pronounced as we expected from a fat burner.
Who Takes It?
With a lusciously fruity flavor called “Sunrise,” we think ALPHAMINE seems to appeal to soccer moms and the sorority girls you see on TV during NCAA season. Nahhhh… we know it’s supposed to be for a different crowd, that being guys who work out with the intent of getting shredded. But Alphamine doesn’t seem to have the intensity this crowd expects. For example, many of the “sliced and diced” crowd are looking for a fat-burner so powerful it punches them in the freakin’ face.
Any Side Effects?
Caffeine has a tendency to cause jitters and crashes but you shouldn’t worry too much about that given the dosage is just stronger than a cup of coffee. L-Theanine can also serve as a shield against stimulant side effects. At least that’s a sign of pretty good formula design, that Alphamine got the Caffeine+Theanine stack correct.
- Lots of servings. 84 servings are definitely plenty.
- Delicious. Tastes like something you drink on cheat days.
- Customizable serving. Different tolerance, different serving time.
- Decent energy. Caffeine will hit you good if you double the servings.
- Moneyback guarantee. PEScience offers 100% return for unhappy users.
- Prop blend abuse. We all hate this.
- Not really burners. Caffeine and…what?
- Weak doses. We’re assuming low potency due to prop blends
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (84 servings): $42.95
- Sold at online retail stores
Final Word on ALPHAMINE
ALPHAMINE sounded like THE ONE but then it wasn’t. The formula was weak, fat burners can’t be felt, and it’s not exactly cheap either considering you’ll be forced to up the scoop for desired results, whatever those are. Fancy flavors won’t get us buying. Save your cash for these fat burner supplements instead.