Nothing is sweeter than the thought of you doing absolutely nothing and still burning fat but we all know that’s impossible.
Well, okay so maybe it’s technically possible if you eat the right food and have the ideal muscle-fat ratio but for most of us, that’s the goal we know we can only feel in our dreams.
I guess the next best thing is to have a ramped up metabolism all day, every day and the folks behind BPI Sports thinks it’s developed a fat burner that can do just that in the form of the aptly called 24/7 BURN.
Will this fat burner deliver on its claims or will it just succeed at burning a hole through our wallet 24/7? Let’s find out, bro!
About 24/7 Burn
BPI Sports’ 24/7 Burn claims to be a “Healthy Multi-Nutrient Approach To Weight Loss” but looking at the supplement facts makes you wonder where they got that statement from. One of their other claims tells us it provides stim-free energy and we don’t see any familiar stimulants at all. This makes their formula interesting to dissect. Formula notes:
- No Caffeine, Yohimbine: Burn fat 24 hours a day without fear of palpitations or hypertension and it would definitely suck if you had to suffer through jitters the whole day.
- Oily ingredients: It has three kinds of fats here but the really awesome ones.
- “HEALTHY”: Okay, we’re not sure if any kind of supplement can be legally considered healthy so we’ll have to take this with a pinch of salt.
24/7 Burn Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|CLA MATRIX (Proprietary blend)||1 g|
|Safflower Oil (seed)|
|Avocado Oil (fruit)|
|Coconut Oil (fruit)|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)|
|24/7 BURN™ BLEND (Proprietary blend)||750 mg|
|Plumbago zeylanica extract (root)|
|Garcinia cambogia (fruit)|
|Caralluma fimbriata extract (cactus)|
|Green Leaf Tea Extract (98% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, and 45% EGCG)|
Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Silica, FD&C Red NO.40.
|Directions For 24/7 Burn: Take (3) capsules daily on an empty stomach before food, or as directed by a qualified healthcare practitioner.|
Ingredient dosage does not reflect its “Burn fat all day everyday” strategy.
24/7 Burn has probably one of the most interesting claim in all of the fat burners we’ve reviewed so far. It doesn’t promise “X weight lost in under X time” but instead promises to keep the fire burning day in and day out. We’ve seen similar strategies and theirs is definitely gonna burn something but dosages speak louder than words and 24/7 Burn’s aren’t talking that much. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
CLA MATRIX, 1g
Safflower, Avocado, and Coconut oil each have a myriad of health benefits but in this blend, their primary function is to support another ingredient: Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA).
CLA works on what they call a PPAR receptor that help send signals all over the body to jump-start lipolysis or the breaking down of fat. While there are plenty of studies that seem to prove its effects on weight management, the fat burning seems to be mostly effective on patients who are already overweight or obese.
As far as dosing is concerned, sad to say CLA operates on doses of at least three grams. Not only does it look underdosed but being on the last rung of the ladder means the actual CLA ingredient is not as prioritized compared to the other oils containing only a tiny bit of CLA in them.
24/7 Burn Blend, 750 mg
- Plumbago zeylanica: Plumbago contains an active compound called Plumbagin. This compound is generally known to help treat diabetes and its symptoms, a disease commonly found in people suffering from obesity. It also acts as a stimulant that boosts dopamine so we’re guessing this is 24/7 Burn’s source of energy.
- Garcinia cambogia. A lot to say about Garcinia but all we can say is it made our best fat burners list and that’s saying A LOT, bro. Dosage looks promising but too bad it ain’t coming in no standardized form.
- Caralluma fimbriata. An exotic herb from India, it’s believed to control your appetite but requires a ton of dosage and can take as long as 45 freaking days to work and no bro got time for that.
- Green Tea Extract. Our #1 fat burner takes the last place on the blend and therefore the least dosage. They make up for it a bit with strong potency: 98% Polyphenols, 75% Catechins, and 45% EGCG!
24/7 Burn’s fat shredding strategy basically involves ramping your overall metabolism all day.
The CLA Matrix blend may have the intention of synergy and CLA support but we think it would be better if the blend focused on just having a potent dose of pure CLA instead. We’re not here to get health benefits from different oils; we want to burn fat and even if those oils had fat-burning properties, which they do, going 100% CLA would still be ideal specially with just a mere 1 g dose to work with. This also comes with the fact that CLA’s fat burning magic might not function the way we all think it would since it either works exclusively for the obese or to no one at all.
As for the official 24/7 Burn Blend, the first thing that comes to mind is why the heck is Green Tea Extract not the priority? It’s standardized to optimum potency but it sure as hell won’t be as effective without the right dosage. Garcinia’s a pretty cool ingredient so there’s that but we prefer it standardized as most us in the know do. Caralluma and Plumbago? Odd choices. Caralluma is too “soft” to work on appetite suppressant and it takes a while to do its job. Plumbago? How about Acetyl-L-Carnitine?
We’re not saying this formula is awful; just inefficient. It’s a good design and the intent is there but the ingredients used and dosage will force you to swallow more capsules to really feel the 24/7 Burn effect.
24/7 Burn Benefits
You may or may not get a decent dose of energy but your appetite should feel somewhat controlled than average. Your body will definitely be burning fat due to a faster metabolic rate but nothing too spectacular. You might not even feel the heat but it’s there.
Who Takes It?
Definitely for weight loss enthusiasts who like fat burners but absolutely hate anything “controversial” or dangerous.
Any Side Effects?
It’s stim-free so there’s generally nothing to worry about here. Some users react poorly to Green Tea Extract but there probably isn’t that much in here to induce side effects such as an upset stomach. So yeah, it’s safe.
24/7 Burn Summary
- Stim-free. No stim-related side effects.
- Focused. Revs up metabolism and controls appetite.
- Quality GTE. Really potent form of Green Tea Extract.
- Long-term. Potential lifetime fat burner.
- Noob-friendly. Nothing too scandalous or controversial here.
- Questionable energy. No direct source for short term use.
- Mild burn. You might not even feel warm and fuzzy inside.
- Not much weight loss. Poor dosing leads to weak potency.
- Odd choices. Oils and herbs aren’t substitutes for the real thing.
- Long-term. Takes a while to work. A long while.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (90 Capsules): $29.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on 24/7 Burn
We like the idea behind 24/7 Burn but we can’t really say it will burn a lot fat nor can we agree with its promise of an “All day, Every day” metabolic spike. What we do it’s capable of is providing slight weight loss and potential to work better if taken for months. 24/7 Burn is definitely an example of a long-term fat burner.
If you want something stim-free but with high potency, and shows short-term results, maybe this lean fat-burning stack is to your liking.