If you’re struggling to beat the dreaded afternoon slump, you’re not alone.
If you want to conquer this without any caffeine fix, there are some energy boosters which can help you.
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is one of them.
Get this, folks: the manufacturer claims this product has more than 72 trace and ionic minerals which can help recharge your batteries.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is the “Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink,” per the manufacturer’s official website. Formula notes:
- Rich in Vitamin C. Represents a whopping 2,000 percent of the daily value.
- Teeming with B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 content combine for 1,000 percent of the daily value.
- Affordable. $15.29 for a 30-packet box.
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Supplement Facts (Cranberry, 32 Packets)
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
Servings Per Container: 32
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,200 mg||2,000%|
|Thiamine (as Thiamine HCL) [Vitamin B1]||450 mcg||30%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||1 mg||59%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide) [Vitamin B3]||5 mg||25%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||20 mcg||5%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||3 mg||30%|
|Calcium (as Calcium Lactate)||60 mg||6%|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide and ConcenTrace®)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||3 mg||20%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Citrate)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (Chromium Amino Acid Chelate)||10 mcg||8%|
|Chloride (from ConcenTrace®)||18 mg||1%|
|Potassium (as Potassium Citrate and ConcenTrace®)||200 mg||6%|
|ConcenTrace® (Electrolyte trace mineral complex)||100 mg||**|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||1 mg||**|
|Boron (as Boron Amino Acid Chelate)||175 mcg||**|
|Ingredients: Crystalline Fructose, citric acid, natural lemon lime flavor, stevia. Plus over 72 naturally occurring trace minerals from ConcenTrace®.|
|Suggested Use: Take 1 packet daily. Open packet, mix contents with 4-6 oz. of cold water and enjoy. Additional packets may be taken depending on physical activity. Some caking may occur. This does not affect the quality or integrity of the product.|
The Electrolyte Replacement & Immune Support Drink
Hey, it doesn’t matter if you’re the fittest of the fit.
It doesn’t matter if you are a bodybuilder who work outs regularly, eats right, and gets enough sleep.
There will still be days when life will get the better of you. You feel drained and sluggish – you name it.
However, that’s just prior to a workout. What if you need an excellent pick-me-up throughout the day to get you going?
Maybe you’re better off trying a potent energy booster such as Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak.
The manufacturer dubs it its “Electrolyte Replacement and Immune Support Drink.”
According to its official website, one of the reasons why you may feel drained is a depleted electrolyte level.
“Electrolytes are needed to maintain proper fluid balance and to optimize your energy levels so you can function at your best,” per the website.
“These electrolytes conduct electrical impulses in the body and also help maintain your body’s acid base balance for more energy and vitality,” per the same source.
“A deficiency in one of these electrolytes – or even an imbalance – can cause a wide range of problems, including sluggishness, fatigue, decreased energy, and cramping,” per the product’s website.
Does that sound familiar?
No matter how long you’ve been into fitness, you’ve experienced fatigue and cramping. We’ve all been there.
One look at the ingredients list of Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Pak, you can see for yourself it has a ton of electrolytes in the form of various minerals.
We get the impression this supplement will get the job done, folks.
First off, we need to get this off our chest: we’re glad this supplement has no caffeine.
Hey, caffeine – particularly coffee – is good. In fact, it’s one of the healthiest drinks on the planet (provided you drink it in moderation).
The thing is, caffeine may cause a spike-crash effect in some individuals. It may also cause jitters.
If you also take an energy booster with caffeine close to bedtime, you may end up tossing and turning in the sheets for hours.
That’s why we prefer energy booster supplements such as Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak, because they find other ways to amp up your energy levels without the crash.
This supplement’s main ingredient is 1.2 grams of Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) per serving.
The manufacturer describes this vitamin as “an essential antioxidant for people who are active and on the go,” per its official website.
That’s right. There’s a good chance Vitamin C is the first vitamin you knew about when you reached grade school. We’re sure you remember your teacher telling you it helps ward off the common cold.
Check out ascorbic acid’s other health benefits:
- Helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Keeps nasty free radicals at bay
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Wards off cataracts for better vision
Vitamin C’s ability to regulate the immune system is by far its most impressive energy-boosting benefit.
Long story short, the common cold and other ailments will comprise your energy levels. Vitamin C acts as a shield which protects your body.
We feel Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak’s 1.2 grams per serving will go a long way.
Here’s why this product has a ton of ingredients: it has “over 72 verified ionic minerals and trace minerals from ConcenTrace, which accelerates assimilation and absorption of vitamins and nutrients,” per its official website.
“ConcenTrace” is a shortened version of the manufacturer’s ConcenTrace Trace Mineral Drops, a product it considers “America’s No. 1-Selling Trace Mineral Supplement,” per the same source.
The folks at Trace Minerals maintain “using ConcenTrace every day may help maintain healthy energy levels in your body by providing your body’s entire electrical system the minerals it needs to function properly.”
This is consistent with Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak’s thrust of replenishing your electrolyte levels for increased energy.
More than 72 ionic and trace minerals recharging your body on a daily basis. Think about that for a minute.
If they don’t make you feel as good as new, nothing will.
Aside from Vitamin C, Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak puts a premium on B Vitamins for more energy.
Check out the daily value and benefit of each. Note anything more than 15 percent is considered high:
- Vitamin B1 (thamine) (30 percent DV): Plays a key role in converting starch and sugar into energy
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) (59 percent DV): Crucial for proper cell function for increased energy
- Vitamin B3 (niacin as niacinamide) (25 percent DV): Helps produce two factors known as NAD and NADP which activate enzymes for increased energy levels
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL) (500 percent DV): Along with Vitamin B12, this is the most abundant B Vitamin in Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak. Pyridoxine hydrochloride helps boost metabolism and break down proteins for more energy.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) (500 percent DV): Helps make new DNA for cells and convert food into energy.
- Vitamin B5 (as pantothenic acid) (30 percent DV): Fitness experts believe this B Vitamin helps delay the onset of fatigue and increase stamina.
Two minerals have a 50 percent daily value in Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak: selenium and magnesium.
Selenium is not only a mineral, it is also a potent antioxidant which helps the body create more antioxidants.
In other words, ample selenium intake will help you keep those nasty free radicals at bay and boost energy levels.
As for magnesium, it helps produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is a key player in cell reproduction.
The more effective this cell reproduction process is, the higher your energy levels are.
When you scour the ingredients list, you will also see other minerals such as zinc, chromium, and potassium, which all play a part in electrolyte replenishment.
The takeaway: You will experience vigor and vitality the natural way without the crash when you consume Trace Minerals Electrolyte Power Pak.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Calories, 20: Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is the epitome of an effective low-calorie energy booster. Awesome.
- Total carbohydrates, 3 g: This supplement’s carb content represents a paltry one percent of the daily value for carbs (anything less than five percent is low). It should complement your low-carb nutrition plan perfectly.
- Sugars, 3 g: The good news: Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is low in sugars at just three grams per serving. Plus, it has stevia (a natural, plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels). The bad news: it also has crystalline fructose, which health experts such as Dr. Joseph Mercola dub as a potential risk. Mercola says crystalline fructose “may also contain arsenic, lead, chloride, and heavy metals – a virtual laundry list of toxic agents you clearly want to avoid at all cost.” This makes us wonder: why didn’t the manufacturer use stevia exclusively? This is a bona fide head scratcher.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 1,200 mg: We already laid out the facts for you. Vitamin C is an essential ingredient if you want a good energy-boosting supplement. Forget about the caffeine, folks. Ascorbic acid gets the nod.
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)(Vitamin B1), 450 mcg: Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak’s thiamine content represents a solid 30 percent of the daily value. This vitamin helps convert sugar and starch into energy.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), 1 mg: This B Vitamin represents an awesome 59 percent of the daily value. Ample Vitamin B2 levels help ensure proper cell function for increased energy levels.
- Niacin (as niacinamide)(Vitamin B3), 5 mg: Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak’s Vitamin B3 content may not be as high (25 percent of the daily value) as its other B Vitamins, but it should help activate enzymes in the body to increase energy.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCL), 10 mg: Wow. You will benefit from a whopping 500 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B6 when you take this supplement. Its main role is to break down proteins and boost metabolism for increased energy.
- Folic acid, 20 mcg: Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is not a significant source of folic acid at just five percent of the daily value.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 30 mcg: Get ready for a mega dose of Vitamin B12 when you take this supplement (an incredible 500 percent of the daily value). Cyanocobalamin helps create new DNA for cells and convert food into energy.
- Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), 3 mg: Also known as Vitamin B5, this ingredient helps keep fatigue at bay and increase stamina. Thirty percent of the daily value should do the trick.
- Calcium (as calcium lactate), 60 mg: Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is not a significant source of calcium at just six percent of the daily value.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide and ConcenTrace), 100 mg: This mineral helps produce ATP, a crucial component of the cell reproduction process. Magnesium is also vital for good cardiovascular health.
- Zinc (as zinc oxide), 3 mg: This mineral helps boost weight loss, regulate blood sugar levels, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Selenium (as selenium selenite), 35 mcg: If you want to shore up your body’s antioxidant defense, try upping your selenium intake. Experts recommend roughly 55 micrograms daily. This product’s 35 mcg of selenium per serving should help you meet that intake.
- Manganese (as manganese citrate), 1 mg: Some fitness experts believe a manganese deficiency may result in chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak’s 50 percent of the daily value for manganese should help stabilize your energy levels.
- Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate), 10 mcg: This supplement is not a significant source of chromium at eight percent of the daily value.
- Chloride (from ConcenTrace), 18 mg: Ditto for chloride, which represents a paltry one percent of the daily value in Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak.
- Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate), 150 mg: While this product is not a significant source of sodium, it is safe to take for those who are monitoring their salt intake at just six percent of the daily value.
- Potassium (as potassium citrate and ConcenTrace), 200 mg: This product is not a significant source of potassium at just six percent of the daily value.
- Alpha lipoic acid, 1 mg: This antioxidant helps convert glucose (blood sugar) to fuel for increased energy.
- Boron (as boron amino acid chelate), 175 mcg: This mineral helps boost testosterone levels, which, in turn, may increase strength and energy.
ConcenTrace (electrolyte trace mineral blend), 100 mg
- The inclusion of more minerals for increased energy bodes well for your daily fitness goals. However, this product’s ConcenTrace blend is proprietary in nature – the manufacturer fails to divulge the individual ingredient amounts. Thumbs down.
There’s no doubt in our mind Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak can boost your electrolyte levels for increased energy.
Take a look at the ingredients.
Start with mega doses of Vitamin C and potent B Vitamins, you will experience shored-up immunity and increased vitality.
We feel the 1.2 grams of ascorbic acid per serving ought to do the trick.
Insane amounts of Vitamins B6 and B12 should complement that perfectly.
Factor in more than 72 ionic and trace minerals, you should enjoy rejuvenated electrolyte and energy levels for hours on end, folks.
Like we said, we love the fact Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak contains no caffeine.
With that, you won’t experience any of the negative spike-crash and jittery effects other energy boosters produce.
You’ll enjoy mostly clean energy with this product.
We say “mostly” because we spotted a dirty ingredient in crystalline fructose. We already pointed out this ingredient may contain toxic heavy metals – a potential recipe for disaster (the company should have used stevia exclusively instead).
Plus, we don’t like the manufacturer’s ConcenTrace proprietary blend. We thought it divulged all of the ingredient amounts – that is, until we reached the bottom part of the ingredients list.
For that, we will dock a point for transparency.
Lastly, the manufacturer came up with a new formula. Many consumers do not like the taste at all, especially the Orange Blast and Raspberry versions.
So, in terms of taste, proceed at your own risk.
All in all, Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak will do what it intended, but with a few lingering question marks hovering above its head.
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Benefits
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Equal to two more packets of Vitamin C than leading competitors
- Contains potassium
- Great antioxidant benefits
- Fantastic taste
- ConcenTrace trace mineral blend
With the sole exception of the taste (which consumers have given mixed feedback), we agree with these claims. Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak can help increase your energy levels so you can go about your daily activities more efficiently.
Who Takes It?
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak is intended for healthy and active individuals who want to increase energy levels, delay the onset of fatigue, boost stamina, increase focus, and improve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak contains crystalline fructose, a version of high-fructose corn syrup which may contain some heavy metals.
In addition, this product contains 25 percent of the daily value for niacin or Vitamin B3. In spite of its benefits, consuming it in high doses may result in a burning or tingling sensation in some individuals, per the University of Maryland Medical Center.
Some experts also believe niacin may raise blood sugar levels, per the same source.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak Summary
- Impressive ingredients. More than 72 trace and ionic trace minerals which helps increase energy levels.
- Has 1.2 grams of Vitamin C per serving. Represents a whopping 2,000 percent of the daily value.
- Mega doses of B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 content account for a combined 1,000 percent of the daily value.
- Teeming with selenium and manganese. Two minerals which contribute to increased energy levels.
- Has stevia. Natural plant-based sweetener which helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
- Affordable. $15.29 for a 30-packet box.
- Has crystalline fructose. Dirty ingredient and a form of high-fructose corn syrup.
- Increased Vitamin B3 content. May result in side effects in some individuals.
- Proprietary blend. Manufacturer doesn’t reveal individual ingredient amounts of ConcenTrace trace mineral blend.
- Taste. Consumers have given it mixed feedback.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 30-Packet Box (30-Day Supply): $15.29
- Available online
Final Word on Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak
Honestly, we had high expectations for Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak.
We had the impression the ingredients were clean from top to bottom.
We were wrong.
Look at the bright side, folks: for the most part, it’s all good.
However, the crystalline fructose content and so-so taste seriously taint this product’s reputation.
As a parting shot, we recommend Trace Minerals Electrolyte Stamina Power Pak with reservation.
Bottom line: you can find a heap of cleaner and better-tasting energy boosters on the market.