The one problem with your typical creatine powder is the solubility and absorption.
More often than not, these factors make it hard for the user to not just stir or dissolve the darn thing but it can also bloat them until they vomit. One way to circumvent that is to ingest encapsulated creatine but no one likes the idea of popping pills like a druggie specially if you have to swallow more than a handful each session.
RSP Nutrition seems to have answered the problem differently with CREADE, a creatine complex powered by five forms of creatine and something called a “transport matrix”.
Will CREADE live up to its really cool and smooth sounding name? Let’s find out!
About RSP Nutrition CREADE
CREADE’s main selling point is its solubility and absorption thru a micronized creatine complex which is further augmented by having a thoughtful transport matrix. Premium ingredients, thoughtful blends, and a really cool name and design, we like how everything looks so far but we’ll see if our optimism holds. Formula notes:
- No more loading: Looks too convenient but we’ll take it.
- Prop blend: As much as we like the ingredients we see; we also want to make sure we’re getting enough of everything.
- Five Creatine forms: Brand names mean a lot when it comes to supplements and we like what see here.
RSP Nutrition CREADE Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 100
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|CreAde™ Creatine Matrix:||4,000mg|
|Creapure® (Creatine Monohydrate), Tricreatine Malate (Creatine Monohydrate Malic Acid Blend), COPMax™ (Creatinol-O-Phosphate), Creatine Magnapower® (magnesium Creatine Chelate), and Creatine Pyruvate.|
|CreAde™ Transport Matrix:||1,011 mg|
|L-Arginine Hydrochloride, L-Glycine, Dicalcium Phosphate, and L-Methionine.|
|Other Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Silicon Dioxide., Sucralose, and Red #40.|
|Directions for use: Take one scoop immediately before exercise and one scoop immediately after. Take one scoop on non-training days. No need to load or cycle on or off. Regular use recommended for optimal results.|
CREADE’s formula lets creatine go into your muscles and makes it stay there.
Tradition says we need to load up on creatine before we even start to feel it working and it’s because of how it’s poorly absorbed by the muscles. From the looks of the formula, CREADE not only made use of fast-absorbing creatine forms but have gone the extra mile with their transport blend. Let’s break down the ingredients in this formula:
- CreAde™ Creatine Matrix. The five types of creatines are:
- Creapure® probably the most popular brand of creatine. Comes in monohydrate, the form most creatine blends use due to its price and effectiveness (but mostly for price).
- Tricreatine Malate is thought to be more bioavailaible than creatine monohydrate due to it being bound to malic acid. It’s the big brother of Dicreatine Malate but this form is superior when it comes to solubility.
- COPMax™ is Creatinol-O-Phosphate or Phosphocreatine. This is the primary form of creatine found in the muscles and some evidence suggests it’s just as good as creatine monohydrate.
- Creatine MagnaPower® is a popular alternative to creatine monohydrate. It’s said to be able to protect creatine from being converted to creatinine.
- Creatine pyruvate is creatine monohydrate combined with pyruvic acid. Pyruvic acid is said to be able to boost performance and endurance.
- CreAde™ Transport Matrix:
- L-Arginine HCl, L-Glycine, Methionine. These three work amazingly together to promote creatine synthesis in the body naturally. Also, arginine’s vasodilating property helps promote circulation which also helps with absorption.
- Di-Calcium Phosphate. Mostly an ingredient used as a calcium supplement and may reduce bone and joint pain. We’re not sure about the angle it took here as far as being a transport ingredient is concerned, though.
RSP Nutrition CREADE’s approach is mainly to use the most bioavailable forms of creatine available and then amplify the effect with a scientifically-backed creatine booster complex.
Safe to say, that approach just kills it. We’ve known creatine as a staple ingredient but also an ingredient that is difficult to use but from how CREADE does it, we’re actually thinking their approach is one of the best we’ve seen.
It’s also helpful how simple the formula is. A simple formula means your ingredients will work together in the most efficient way possible. No delays, no bumps in the road.
The only possible flaw we see here is the dosage used for both blends. CREADE prop’d them on their label so we’re left wondering if their transport matrix works the way it should.
For now, we’re giving it the benefit of the doubt since we saw how intuitive their formula is and how the research behind each ingredient (well, except for one) clearly manifests itself in the best way possible.
RSP Nutrition CREADE Benefits
Fast absorbing creatine, reduced or practically no bloats, and improved endurance and performance. In other words, you got some awesome sports nutrition support for fitness and training, whether it’s daily bodybuilding or weekend warrior sessions. According to some online reviews, that lemon lime flavor is pretty damn good too.
Who Takes It?
This is definitely for veteran users and real bodybuilders, since the formula itself is not exactly standard or traditional and newbs usually go for the “safe ones” before they try anything new.
Any Side Effects?
Your mileage may vary but creatine is known to promote bloating specially in high doses. We’re not sure how high is high for each person but just keep that in mind so you won’t be bothered why you threw up before you even started lifting.
RSP Nutrition CREADE Summary
- Fast Creatines. Premium and quickly absorbed.
- Stackable. Just add your favorite performance boosters.
- Transport matrix. Effective for optimum creatine synthesis.
- Synergy. Carefully weaved to work together.
- Too simple. Well, you’ll always have someone say that.
- Pricey. It has a premium-vibe, so this is a given if you buy it.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (50 servings). $38.10
- Available to buy online and in retail stores, inc. Amazon
Final Word on RSP Nutrition CREADE
RSP Nutrition CREADE is a simple yet intelligent creatine blend. It’s focused on quickly absorbing the creatine as well as promoting the body’s natural creatine production. Two birds with one stone, folks. From the looks of things, this may be one of the best we’ve reviewed yet. The only downside is the price but hey, if you know it works then it’s worth every cent.
Leave a Reply