If you’re keen on buying a top-notch BCAA product, you better do your research.
There are a lot of deceiving manufacturers out there, believe us.
Not KAGED MUSCLE.
This company’s KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 should help you achieve your fitness goals. Trust us.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 is “a mixture of three branched-chain amino acids formulated into the most proven 2:1:1 ratio (l-leucine: l-isoleucine: l-valine),” per the manufacturer’s official website. Formula notes:
- Fermented BCAA content. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. Should help customers muscle up and remain in an anabolic state.
- Taste and smell. Somewhat pungent, to be honest.
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 Supplement Facts (Unflavored, 400 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Heaping Scoop (5.5 grams)
Servings Per Container: 72
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|L-Leucine (Fermented)||2.5 g||*|
|L-Isoleucine (Fermented)||1.25 g||*|
|Other Ingredients: Sunflower Lecithin|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, mix one heaping scoop in your favorite beverage or protein shake. Consume 1-3 servings daily with or before each meal.|
Fermaceutical Grade Branched-Chain Amino Acids
We’ve reviewed some impressive KAGED MUSCLE supplements before.
If you want to feed your muscles while you’re sleeping, KAGED MUSCLE KASEIN’s 25 grams of micellar casein isolate per serving should help immensely.
Let’s see if KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 can maintain the manufacturer’s momentum going.
“KAGED MUSCLE instantized BCAAs are a mixture of THREE branched-chain amino acids formulated into the most proven 2:1:1 ratio (l-leucine: l-isoleucine: l-valine),” per its official website.
“The unique features of Micropure instantized BCAA include its vegan and non-allergenic source, rapid dispersion in cold water, and quickly forming a clear aqueous solution,” per the same source.
The 2:1:1 ratio is nothing new – in fact, it’s the most common ratio among BCAA supplements.
Nonetheless, it should help you achieve your fitness goals – you can’t go wrong with two servings of leucine (the most anabolic amino acid) for every serving of isoleucine and valine.
On the other hand, we like KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1’s fermented BCAA content (hence, the “Fermaceutical Grade” description).
Just so you know, Kris Gethin (the tattooed bodybuilding icon) is the CEO of KAGED MUSCLE.
He and his team claim competitors use BCAAs manufactured from duck feathers and human hair, per their official website.
We believe them.
Hard evidence: Labrada BCAA POWER.
The founder, Lee Labrada (another bodybuilding legend), says companies produce BCAAs in two ways:
- Through “a harsh acid extraction of animal products including duck feathers and human hair,” per Labrada Nutrition’s official website.
- “Through the fermentation of cultures in a pharmaceutical lab,” per the same source.
We are relieved KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 and Labrada BCAA POWER resort to option NO. 2.
Who wants to consume BCAAs derived from duck feathers and human hair, anyway?
Gethin and Co. say BCAAs “help enable the body to support anabolic processes and deter catabolism,” per KAGED MUSCLE’s official website.
We couldn’t agree more.
When you consume BCAAs before and after your workout (as well as throughout the day), you help increase muscle mass and shorten recovery time.
“If insufficient levels are consumed, then the increased performance and enlarged and stronger muscles will become compromised,” per Gethin and Co.
In fact, the KAGED MUSCLE CEO says insufficient BCAA intake may impede your muscle growth aspirations.
“Clinically, I find that inadequate BCAAs lead to limited gains and unnecessary struggle to make commensurate gains equal to the effort being put in during training and workout,” per KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1’s official website.
The company cites research which says BCAAs increase muscle protein synthesis and decreased “the rate of protein degradation in resting human muscle,” per the same source.
Gethin and Co. also cite studies which say BCAAs help maintain muscle mass and ward off muscle breakdown when one is making adjustments to his or her nutrition plan.
“There is even clinical evidence that BCAAs can assist maintaining a healthy weight,” per the KAGED MUSCLE CEO.
Once again, we’re on the same page, folks.
The good news: BCAAs are not just about muscle protein synthesis.
Check out their other important benefits:
- Help ward off fatigue and increase endurance
- Boost immunity
- Increase lifespan
- Preserve muscle mass
- Incinerate fat
- Keep muscle soreness at bay
No wonder BCAA supplements are a must.
It gets better, folks.
Aside from its fermented BCAA content, KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 has several other advantages:
- Great solubility
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- Compliant with the highest manufacturing standards
With a manufacturer of KAGED MUSCLE’s caliber and reputation, you are assured this product has no BCAA content derived from duck feathers and human hair.
It’s a downright simple and high-quality BCAA supplement.
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1’s BCAA ratio and ample amounts of leucine (2.5 grams per serving), isoluecine (1.25 grams per serving), and valine (1.25 grams per serving) should go a long way.
Many customers have spoken, and so have we.
If you can get past this product’s below-average taste and smell (its biggest chinks), you’re good to go.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- L-leucine (fermented), 2.5 g: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process. Not only that, but some studies also suggest leucine helps preserve muscle mass and torch fat. Awesome.
- L-isoleucine (fermented), 1.25 g: A versatile BCAA which helps increase energy levels, shorten recovery time, promote healthy blood sugar levels, regulate blood clot formation, and repair muscle tissue.
- L-valine (fermented), 1.25 g: A BCAA which helps repair muscle tissue, ramp up endurance, regulate the nervous system, increase muscle growth, enhance cognitive function, and improve sleep quality.
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1’s fermented BCAA content is nothing new – many competitors also have it.
However, if a quality product hails from a reputable manufacturer such as KAGED MUSCLE, it gains a significant advantage.
Don’t believe us?
Check out the reviews of the other KAGED MUSCLE products we rattled off earlier (KAGED MUSCLE RE-KAGED, KAGED MUSCLE KASEIN, and KAGED MUSCLE PURCAF CAFFEINE).
They may not be perfect, but they’re top-notch, for sure.
We can say the same thing about KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1.
When it comes to sizing up supplements, simplicity rules the day, folks.
When you supplement with KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1, you get the right amounts of fermented BCAAs to help you remain in an anabolic state and achieve your fitness goals.
No fuss, no frills.
No fillers and shady proprietary blends, either. Fantastic.
Plus, we love the inclusion of sunflower lecithin. Check out what it can do for your body:
- Regulates heart and liver health
- Keeps cholesterol and blood pressure levels in check
- Helps ward off nasty free radicals
- Boosts the nervous system
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 has also enjoyed an excellent reputation among customers.
They swear by it – they say it helps them increase and preserve muscle mass. For them, it’s the best BCAA product they’ve ever bought.
Just about the only downside is the somewhat pungent smell and taste.
Like we said, if you can get past these, you should be good.
Despite these chinks, KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 is a top-of-the-line BCAA supplement which should help you muscle up and then some.
Thank you, Kris Gethin.
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 Benefits
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Great solubility
- Non-allergenic sunflower lecithin content
- Fermented BCAAs
- Microencapsulated for a reduced bitter taste
- Gluten-free and soy-free
We agree with most of these claims (except for the bitter taste). KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 is a top-notch BCAA supplement which should help you achieve your fitness goals.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended KAGED MUSCLE 2:1:1 for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase muscle mass and endurance, boost fat loss, shorten recovery time, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
While KAGED MUSCLE 2:1:1 has no glaring side effects, please consult your physician if you feel doubtful about any of its ingredients.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 Review Summary
- Simple ingredients. BCAAs and sunflower lecithin. That’s it.
- Fermented BCAA content. Suitable for vegans and non-vegetarians.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. Most common ratio among BCAA supplements.
- Great solubility. Dissolves fast and mixes easily.
- Excellent transparency. Manufacturer breaks down all of the ingredient amounts.
- Good reputation. Customers have sung this product’s praises.
- Taste and smell. A bit pungent, honestly.
Pricing & Where to Buy
- 1 200-gram Container (36-Day Supply): $18.87
- 1 400-gram Container (72-Day Supply: $28.79
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1
If you want a clean and simple BCAA supplement for more muscle mass, KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 is the way to go, folks.
No BCAAs from duck feathers and human hair. We promise.
This is a top-notch (although imperfect) BCAA product worthy of a spot on your supplement stack.
Take it from many customers – they say it’s the best BCAA supplement they’ve purchased to date.
We recommend you buy KAGED MUSCLE BCAA 2:1:1 and reap its immense benefits today.