Quick, what’s the magic word for impeccable eye health?
Here it is, folks: antioxidants.
Yep, the higher your supplement’s antioxidant level is, the better it is for your eyes.
This supplement’s antioxidant arsenal is potent.
That should help pique your interest for another exciting review.
InstantVISION is the “Complete Natural Eye Support Formula” and “Maximum Strength Vision Support Formula,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive antioxidant content. Ranks right up there with the best of them.
- Teeming with vitamin A. Five hundred percent of the daily value.
- Expensive. One 60-capsule bottle costs $39.95.
InstantVISION Supplement Facts (60 Capsules)
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (beta-carotene)||25,000 IU||500%|
|Zinc (aspartate)||25 mg||167%|
|InstantVision Proprietary Blend 900 mg|
|Bilberry (20% extract)||*|
|Grape Seed (95% extract)||*|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, silicon dioxide and vegetable magnesium stearate.|
|SUGGESTED USE: 2 capsules daily preferably with meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.|
Maximum Strength Vision Support Formula
Training at the gym – check.
Eating healthy food – check.
Sleeping eight hours a day – check.
Taking care of your eyes?
Young bodybuilding enthusiasts tend to get carried away – increasing muscle pumps and cranking out more reps at the gym take priority over eye care.
This shouldn’t be the case.
After all, you don’t want to suffer the consequences later in life, do you?
To start things off, you can check out our vision support reviews here on B5.
Some of them are quite impressive, aren’t they?
We’re hoping we can say the same thing about InstantVISION.
The manufacturer dubs this product its “Complete Natural Eye Support Formula” and “Maximum Strength Vision Support Formula,” per its official website.
“The InstantVISION manufacturing process in independent from any corporate funding, so you can rest assured that we only use top ingredients and our formulas are the purest on the market,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“A natural vision support supplement is your best way to maintain great supplementation of the missing elements your body could use to get more out of your eye health on a daily basis,” per the same source.
We agree wholeheartedly – why jeopardize your eyes with junk?
It doesn’t make sense.
Just so you know, many vision supplement manufacturers place a premium on powerful antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
Our observation: vitamin A – long associated with better eye health – has taken a backseat.
Not in this case.
InstantVISION has an impressive 25,000 IU of vitamin A (beta-carotene) per serving (two capsules).
This is equal to 500 percent of the daily value for vitamin A (a value of at least 15 percent is high).
Check out what vitamin A can do for your ocular health, folks:
- Helps protect the eye surface (cornea)
- Wards off macular degeneration
- Improves long-term eye health
Will the absence of vitamin C and vitamin E devalue InstantVISION?
No, not at all.
In fact, the manufacturer’s emphasis on vitamin A (which has a proven track record in terms of eye health) sets it apart from the competition.
Plus, we’re confident 500 percent of the daily value for vitamin A will go a long way.
Trust us on that one.
Next up are 25 milligrams of zinc per serving. This is equal to 167 percent of the daily value.
This mineral “plays a vital role in bringing vitamin A from the liver to the retina in order to produce melanin, a protective pigment in the eyes,” per the American Optometric Association.
In addition, insufficient zinc levels may result in cataracts and poor vision, per the same source.
Our take: InstantVISION’s vitamin A and zinc combo is a powerful one-two punch.
In fact, it could start a new trend among vision support supplements.
The next set of ingredients make up the InstantVISION Proprietary Blend (900 milligrams per serving).
Well, you guessed it – the manufacturer fails miserably to break down the individual ingredients.
For that, we give it a D for transparency.
Another observation: most of the components of the InstantVISION Proprietary Blend are common among eye health products on the market.
Don’t take it the wrong way – these ingredients are effective. Believe us.
Leading the charge is lutein, a carotenoid which neutralizes the effects of a poor diet and ultraviolet light on the eyes.
Lutein also has several other benefits:
- Acts as an antioxidant which keeps nasty free radicals at bay
- Wards off inflammation
- Stops cataracts dead in their tracks
- Improves long-term eye health
- May support heart health
InstantVISION also has bilberry (20 percent extract).
Bilberry is an antioxidant-rich fruit which helps regulate connective tissue and eye blood vessel health.
Plus, did you know the British Royal Air Force consumed bilberry jam to improve their night vision and gain an advantage over the Axis Powers during World War II?
Here’s the thing, folks: if bilberry extract wasn’t effective, vision supplement manufacturers wouldn’t include it in their ingredient lineups today.
As for us, we’re glad it’s in InstantVISION.
The next key ingredient is grape seed extract (95 percent).
This component helps strengthen the capillaries (eye blood vessels) and boost night vision.
Because of that, grape seed extract is an awesome complement to this product’s bilberry component.
It doesn’t stop there.
Grape seed extract also helps regulate blood sugar and blood pressure levels, ward off free radicals, enhance cognitive abilities, and strengthen bones.
Another staple eye health ingredient is quercetin dihydrate.
Quercetin is a flavonoid and an antioxidant which helps keep free radicals at bay.
This component also helps protect the retina so you can see colors clearly. A healthier retina also translates to better overall ocular health.
InstantVISION also has the amino acid l-taurine, which acts as a potent antioxidant.
Taurine helps ward off age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cloudy vision.
Plus, it helps regulate the elimination of waste from the retina.
Ergo, you get optimum retinal health with this supplement’s quercetin dihydrate and l-taurine components.
InstantVISION’s final key ingredient is n-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC).
Long story short, this is a lipid-soluble compound and antioxidant which helps keep cataracts at bay.
The takeaway: InstantVISION’s antioxidant arsenal impressed us to no end.
We daresay you can expect to have impeccable eye health with this supplement even without the likes of vitamin C, vitamin E, Eyebright extract, and the like.
Ask customers who purchased this product – they have sung its praises.
We hope you will, too.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene), 25,000 IU: Arguably the most popular vitamin for eye health. Vitamin A helps protect the surface of the eye, keep macular degeneration at bay, and improve long-term eye health.
- Zinc (aspartate), 25 mg: A mineral which helps transport vitamin A from the liver to the retina to produce melanin. This results in improved eye health. Zinc also helps keep cataracts at bay, increase testosterone levels, and improve sleep quality.
InstantVISION Proprietary Blend, 900 mg
- Lutein: A carotenoid and antioxidant which helps offset the effects of poor nutrition and excessive sunlight on the eyes. Lutein also helps ward off inflammation and may improve cardiovascular health.
- Bilberry (20 percent extract): A fruit teeming with antioxidants for improved connective tissue and blood vessel health. Experts also swear by bilberry extract’s ability to boost night vision.
- Grape seed (95 percent extract): An ingredient which helps strengthen the capillaries, improve night vision, regulate blood sugar and blood pressure levels, keep free radicals at bay, and boost bone health.
- Quercetin dihydrate: A flavonoid and antioxidant which helps ward off free radicals, protect the retina, and improve long-term eye health.
- L-taurine: An amino acid and antioxidant which helps keep age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cloudy vision at bay. It also helps facilitate the elimination of waste from the retina. Thus, l-taurine is a perfect complement to quercetin dihydrate in terms of optimal retinal function.
- N-acetyl-l-cysteine: A lipid-soluble compound and antioxidant which helps protect the eyes from cataracts.
Now it can be told, folks: InstantVISION’s antioxidant content ranks right up there with the best of them.
Who can argue with a powerful combination of lutein, bilberry extract, grape seed extract, quercetin dihydrate, l-taurine, and n-acetyl-l-cysteine?
Throw in a powerful combo of vitamin A and zinc (two ingredients with excellent complementary eye health benefits), and you’ve got it made.
Don’t get us wrong here – many contemporary vision support products harness the powers of vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and EyeBright.
Not this one.
Does it make it less effective?
Not by a long shot.
The huge emphasis on vitamin A (500 percent of the daily value) alone should help convince customers.
After all, it’s still arguably the most popular vitamin for your eyes.
Sorry, vitamin C and vitamin E.
On that note, vitamin A is very much alive and kicking in today’s vision support supplements.
InstantVISION is hardcore evidence, folks.
This product’s ingredients are effective and time-tested for optimum ocular function – we’re confident you will enjoy stellar, long-term eye health.
We’re also stoked there are no fillers in InstantVISION. Props to the manufacturer. Good job.
Like we said, many customers have sung this supplement’s praises. They swear by its efficiency.
In other words, InstantVISION enjoys a good reputation.
Unfortunately, it isn’t a perfect product.
First off, we already told you about the InstantVISION Proprietary Blend – the manufacturer fails to break down the individual ingredient amounts.
Finally, this supplement doesn’t come cheap – one 60-capsule bottle costs $39.95, per the manufacturer’s official website.
That’s a far cry from other effective vision support products such as SOLGAR Bilberry Gingko Eyebright, which costs just $18.08.
Guess which supplement customers will choose?
Your guess is as good as ours.
InstantVISION has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Top-notch ingredients
- Natural vision solution
- Advanced formula
- GMP stamp of approval
We agree with the above claims. InstantVISION is an effective eye support supplement which should give you a fast return on your investment.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended InstantVISION for healthy individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to improve vision, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
While InstantVISION has no glaring side effects, please consult your physician if you feel doubtful about any of its ingredients.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
- Top-notch ingredients. Solid from top to bottom.
- Impressive antioxidant content. For long-term eye health.
- Rich source of vitamin A. Five hundred percent of the daily value.
- Time-tested components. Lutein, bilberry, grape seed, quercetin dihydrate, l-taurine, and NAC.
- Clean ingredients. No fillers whatsoever. Bravo.
- Great reputation. Customers have given it high marks online.
- InstantVISION Proprietary Blend. Company fails to break down individual ingredient amounts. Boo.
- Expensive. $39.95 for a 60-capsule bottle.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 60-Capsule Bottle (30-Day Supply): $39.95
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on InstantVISION
If you’re keen on buying an antioxidant-rich supplement for impeccable eye health, you’ve found it.
Like we said, InstantVISION’s antioxidant arsenal is powerful. Your eyes will love you for it.
Despite its flaws, we recommend you buy InstantVISION and enjoy great eye health for years to come.