“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy,” – Steven Martin.
Well said, Mr. Martin.
According to Nutrex Research, the current market price for sex is $54.95.
BUT MONEY AIN’T A THANG, BRO.
Of course, there’s the whole finding someone to like you and being nice to them and not being a dick and going on dates and all that flowers-and-roses shit… but until then let’s see if we can get that string you call a penis back in shape with one of the most popular sex-enhancers on the shelves: Vitrix.
Manufactured by supplement veterans Nutrex Research, Vitrix works as the “testosterone/libido” agent to the company’s Black Series line. Promising quick satisfaction in the bedroom, Vitrix takes proven sex-enhancers and refines them to Alpha Male caliber. Formula notes:
- SUPER LIBIDO BOOSTER: That’s the name of the game here—and Vitrix plays no games in achieving it. Straight-up sex in a capsule, baby, hell ya.
- Premium Ingredients: Vitrix settles on nothing, providing only the highest qualities for its short list of ingredients.
- Extreme Potency: Combining easy-to-absorb forms with BioPerine & N.O. pumps equals fast-acting capsules for quicker sexy-time effects.
Vitrix Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as Picolinate)||10 mg (67% DV)|
|VITRIX® Sexual Performance Product||858 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract [(root)(50% Saponins/20% Protodioscin)]||**|
|Fenugreek Seed Extract (50% Saponins/20% Protodioscin)||**|
|BioPerine® [(Piper nigrum extract)(fruit)]||**|
|Yohimbine HCl (from Yohimbe Bark)||**|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, FD&C Red 40, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue 1, and FD&C Yellow 6.|
|Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules in the morning and 2 capsules in the evening. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Do not take more than 4 capsules in a 24-hour period.|
Libido, Test, & Pumps in just 6 ingredients. That’s called “efficiency,” BRO!
2 shots of Vitrix in the morning. 2 shots of Vitrix at night. Ba da bing, ba da boom—now you’re in Boner Town. But what about the testosterone? Let’s find out, starting with man’s favorite mineral:
- Our #2 T-booster on the BIG LIST of T-Boosters looking especially swanky in this über potent Picolinate form—which more than makes up for the meh 10 mg dosage here.
Vitrix, you devil, where’s the Magnesium & B6 to complete the full ZMA picture? No matter: We have what’s most important (Zinc), so let’s carry on:
VITRIX Sexual Performance Product, 858 mg
Expecting more T-boosts here? They do exist, but don’t get your hopes up.
As shown by its title, Vitrix’s primary blend focuses on Sexual Performance, not T-boosting. And so long as that’s what’s advertised, then we have no problem with it. The ingredients here:
- L-Arginine. The front-runner of the blend, L-Arginine is neither libido enhancer nor T-booster, but it is awesome for its N.O. synthesis—boosting blood circulation for athletic prowess and *ricky-ricky* bed squeaks.
- Tribulus Terrestris. While its hugely popular in T-booster stacks, Tribulus largely fails as a T-booster. It may help with male hormone regulation, but on the whole seems more effective as a sex-enhancer.
- Now, this one does boost T, but, similar to Tribulus, its sex-enhancement comes first. Research shows decent T-boosting potential on younger “college-age” men, so that’s kewl.
- BioPerine®. Branded black pepper extract used for enhanced nutrient absorption. Awesome. Plus, you can tack on a little fat burning action here.
- Yohimbine HCl. We list this aphrodisiac as a “fat burner” for its releasing effects on the body’s natural fat burning hormones. Combined with L-Arginine, Yohimbine may support circulation, which is also kewl.
In total, we have 3 aphrodisiacs, 2 fat burners, 2 vasodilators, and 1 T-booster shared between 5 ingredients. Not too shabby for a simple “Sexual Performance Product.”
What we like about this formula: It cuts the shit.
Vitrix knows it’s a Libido Booster first and a T-booster second and it doesn’t hide that from its users. Many shady manufacturers will include aphrodisiac herbs like Tribulus to create the illusion of a “T-booster” that’s working.
Vitrix just calls itself an aphrodisiac, then calls it a day.
Yet, it earns the “T-Booster” category by including Zinc & Fenugreek—and, hell, even though we don’t count it as a true T-booster: Tribulus. And what we appreciate most from these 3 ingredients are their high quality, high potent forms—ensuring high ingredient tolerance and results with Vitrix.
Throw in the BioPerine and you have a formula that’s getting into your system quick and completely. The L-Arginine + Yohimbine HCl duo’s increased circulation only helps the absorption and effects of this formula.
Dare we say there’s a bit of formula synergy involved here?
Hard to say: The individual effects of each ingredient don’t seem to play off of each other in a way that we’d call “synergy,” but the overall formula design seems to multiply the overall effects of the formula à immediate, potent sexual/athletic boosts.
The remaining question: Are these the right ingredients for this formula?
Sure. While Vitrix lacks the horsepower of heavier, DAA-fueled formulas, its ingredients work for this “SUPER LIBIDO BOOSTER” formula.
Contrary to popular BRO belief, bigger isn’t always better. As Vitrix’s Alpha Male wisdom shows:
LESS IS MORE.
Let us hit you over the head with this one more time:
Vitrix boosts Libido.
That’s the primary intent and advantage of this formula. But, for such a self-aware Libido Booster, it does offer more benefits than that:
- Natural T Level Support
- Enhanced Athletic Functioning
- Modest Fat Burning
One of the pitfalls of such a simple formula, it can only do so much in each male health department. Vitrix cashes in on libido. If you want a T-booster that’s more athletic-minded, you’ll need a denser “sports nutritional” T-booster.
Who Takes It?
Don Juan playboys. i.e. BROs who slick their hair back before hitting the gym and use “feminism” as a dating tool… nawww, okay, more like any man looking to get his mojo back before hitting the bedroom dojo. Athletes may benefit from Vitrix, but… let’s be real: Vitrix is for sexy-time.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. Blame it on the premium quality herb standards and highly absorbable Zinc. In a relatively side effect-free supplement market, we’d be very surprised if this formula was the one to start funking up your system.
The only cause for concern: Yohimbine.
As the Warning label states, approach Yohimbine with caution (or not at all) if you’re dealing with heart and cardio issues. It is after all part stimulant.
- Simple, Straightforward. No-fluff, No-BS libido-spiking formula.
- Modest T-Boosts. Enough to call this product a “T-Booster.”
- Premium Ingredients. We almost forgot about you, Zinc Picolinate. Lookin’ good, homie.
- Extreme Potency. Thanks to the quality extracts, BioPerine, and N.O. pumps, baby.
- Proprietary Blend. C’mon, Vitrix… I thought we were friends…
- Modest T-Boosts. Not necessarily the best for test.
- FD&C Colors. We like our pills in the nude, baby.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $54.95
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Vitrix
Despite their popularity, sex pills get a bad rep. Probably because most of them don’t work and carry terrible side effects… it’s effing weird, right? Vitrix turns that around with a Libido Booster that not only works, but is great for male health. There are better T-boosters, but for a sex enhancer we give Vitrix our full BADASS BRO stamp of approval.