Way back when, Fenugreek was used by Ancient Egyptians, Greek physicians, and Romans to cure infections, prevent invaders from invading a city, and induce childbirth.
What a bunch of idiots, right?
Now we understand it’s true purpose: Boosting bioactive testosterone.
Vitaligenix T10 supplies this ancient spice specifically for that purpose, yet cranks it up a notch by extracting the spice to one of the spiciest Fenugreek extracts we’ve seen in a while. Does this mean more bioactive testosterone?
Or will this extract have you popping out little ones?
About Vitaligenix T10
MuscleTech has some new tech for your muscle: Vitaligenix T10. Promising increased T on the first dose, this “Male Vitality Formula” intends to raise the bar on natural male health supplements. And they damn well better at this price! Formula notes:
- Spicy Fenugreek: This traditional T-booster spice is made all the spicier in Vitaligenix T10’s extremely potent Fenugreek extract.
- Non-Proprietary: Vitaligenix T10 fits most of its formula inside of a blend, but thankfully shows us all of its ingredient dosages.
- Expensive AF: Perhaps Fenugreek extracts are more expensive than we thought, because this stack charges a lot of digits.
Vitaligenix T10 Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Liquid Capsules|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Zinc (as zinc gluconate)||7.5 mg (50% DV)|
|InstaTest Matrix||1,015 mg|
|Fenugreek extract (as Trigonella foenum-graecum) (seed) (Standardized for 80% apigenin flavanone glycosides)||300 mg|
|Maca extract (as Lepidium meyenii) (root)||300 mg|
|Tribulus extract (as Tribulus terrestris) (fruit) (Standardized for 45% saponins)||125 mg|
|Boron citrate (Supplying 5% boron)||100 mg|
|Broccoli (as Brassica oleracea) (whole plant) (Supplying diindolylmethane)||70 mg|
|Olive extract (as Olea europaea) (leaf) (Supplying oleuropein)||70 mg|
|Safed musli extract (as Chlorophytum borivilianum) (root) (Supplying saponins)||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: |
Sesame Oil, Capsule (Gelatin, FD&C Red No. 40), Candelilla Wax.
For 10-hour testosterone boost: Take 2 servings (6 capsules) once daily. For general testosterone support: Take 1 serving (3 capsules) twice daily. Do not exceed 2 servings (6 capsules) in a 24-hour period. Read the entire label before use and follow directions provided.
Vitaligenix T10 promises a 33.8% T increase in only 10 hours, hence the T10.
Where the hell does Vitaligenix T10 get off with this claim? This supplement hasn’t been scientifically studied, has it? Nahh… But its ingredients are fairly well-researched, so we’ll give it a pass.
In fact, the first ingredient on the list, Zinc, is one of our Top 5 Favorite T-Boosters for its direct involvement in the T-synthesis process, so props to Vitaligenix T10 for that.
Other ingredients can be found in the product’s non-proprietary blend:
InstaTest Matrix, 1015 mg
More props to Vitaligenix T10 for making this blend non-proprietary, showing us all of the ingredient dosages in their formula. Overall, the dosages look good. Ditto for the quality & potency of these ingredients, starting with:
- Fenugreek Extract. An 80% extract is HIGH potency (most Fenugreek extracts center around 45%). This performance enhancing herb is believed to support “free” T levels by inhibiting “T-killer” enzymes & hormones.
- Maca Extract. Not really a testosterone booster but more of a sex enhancing performance booster. This stuff will have you feeling manly.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Again, more sex enhancer than testosterone booster. Becomes more valuable for male hormones as the male ages.
- Boron Citrate. Our 2nd favorite manly mineral (behind Zinc) for its pro-T estrogen support. May increase “free” T in as short as 7 days.
- Diindolylmethane. This cruciferous compound is believed to block aromatase, the enzyme responsible for the conversion of T to estrogen.
- Olive Extract. Rat research suggests of increases in testicular testosterone, but we’ll need to see human studies to verify this.
- Safed Musli. Aphrodisiac adaptogen with little to no evidence of testosterone boosting activity. Needs more research.
Not a bad list of man enhancers. Fenugreek, Boron, & Diindolylmethane essentially being the most research-backed T-boosters, potentially Olive Extract as well. Most of these ingredients are geared towards improved physical performance, physically or sexually.
Typically, a T-booster that promises immediate boosts in T is full of scheisse. Vitaligenix T10’s whole shtick is “real same-day results,” which throws up major scheisse flags, but is actually fairly legit: Vitaligenix T10 supplies same-day results.
Thanks in large part to Fenugreek, Tribulus, & Maca, Vitaligenix T10’s primary sex enhancers. Having said that, the “same-day results” you’re likely to feel would be of a sexual, physical nature. You’ll feel energized, pumped, and ready to thrust.
But what about testosterone?
That’s a BIG maybe.
Vitaligenix T10 is basing its “33.8% increased T” claim on Fenugreek, which, according to Vitaligenix T10, was “scientifically shown to increase bioavailable testosterone in just 10 hours with the first dose.” They do this to inappropriately slap “Scientifically Studied” onto their label, giving off the impression that Vitaligenix T10 was scientifically studied rather than just one of its ingredients.
Even so, Fenugreek is backed by decent research and is massively popular among bodybuilding communities, so we can dig it, whether the claim holds true or not.
Vitaligenix T10 Benefits
Here are the exact benefit claims made by Vitaligenix T10:
- Boosts testosterone with the first dose
- Scientifically studied 33.8% increase in bioavailable testosterone
- Engineered with maca extract, Tribulus terrestris & Brassica oleracea
Not the most insightful claims (This T-booster boosts T and has ingredients!), but as far as we know they’re valid—with exception to the whole “scientifically studied” jargon. Vitaligenix T10 starts testosterone boosting on the first dose, but don’t expect BEST for TEST levels after the first serving.
Who Takes It?
Active men. Vitaligenix T10 claims this is a “one-of-a-kind formula for active men” that we’re guessing are of the bodybuilder variety. It reads more like an anabolic muscle pumper than an outright, heavy-hitting T-booster.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. In fact, Vitaligenix T10 is backed by overwhelmingly optimistic customer reviews. And the only negative customer review didn’t mention any side effects. Frankly, we wouldn’t expect any from these natural ingredients, except for maybe a maple syrupy smell to your sweat & urine (thanks to Fenugreek).
Vitaligenix T10 Summary
- Potent AF. Particularly Fenugreek’s unique 80% extract. Shit’s HOT!
- Well-Dosed. Props for showing all of the dosages, too.
- Positive Reviews. Many users speak highly of this product.
- Expensive AF. This shit’s expensive as sheeeet!
- Human Studies? Several ingredients lack the proper bioscience.
- FD&C Red. Come on, we don’t need this.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (2 months): $191.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Vitaligenix T10
If you’re willing to dish out ~$96 per month, then Vitaligenix T10 makes for a solid herbal beastmode booster. Libido & muscle recovery—those are the names of the game in this otherwise simple testosterone booster. MuscleTech promises and delivers with another winner supp.