Cue up the Etta James.
The Marvin Gaye.
The R. Kelly.
Because it’s sexy-time, baby. And we’ve got just the thing to get your mojo flow-jo’in: VirMax T, baby. How does it get the mojo flow-jo’in, you ask? By boosting T? By increasing circulation? Nahhhhh maybe… It might. And both those things would help the mojo, but VirMax T isn’t as concerned with those things than it is with simply, straightly boosting sex.
Because when it comes to sex, we don’t mess around. Sex is something you wouldn’t want to lose, right?
We would rather… We would rather go blind. Let’s get to the review!
About VirMax T
VirMax T quotes itself as a “NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER”–and it wouldn’t be wrong: It is “NATURAL” and it is a “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER.” But that’s like calling Tom Brady a “natural white guy.” What this “natural T-booster” really is is a POTENT-ASS SEX-ENHANCER. Formula notes:
- Herbal Libido: VirMax T takes the all-natural, all-botanical route on sex-enhancing, which is solid news for the more health-conscious sex-craving men.
- Modest T-Boosts: We wouldn’t bill VirMax T as a BIG-time T-booster, but it does have a few ingredients that do support T status.
- Proprietary Blend: Yet, the prop blend usage here is questionable and seems to prioritize its ingredients poorly under a questionably low dosage.
VirMax T Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Calcium||40 mg (4% DV)|
|Magnesium||100 mg (25% DV)|
|Zinc||10 mg (67% DV)|
|Proprietary Herbal Blend:||450 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris Extract||**|
|Epimedium Grandiflorum 4:1 Extract||**|
|Eurycoma Longifolia 20:1 Extract||**|
Gelatin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Stearate, Silica, Maltodextrin, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule daily.
VirMax T hits some T and plenty of X’s and O’s.
No need to beat around the bush with this one: VirMax T’s for hugs, kisses, & sex.
It may claim to be a T-booster, and thanks to a couple ingredients it technically earns that claim, but even the T-booster herbs are better known for their pants-tightening abilities more so than their testosterone boosting power.
But we’re getting ahead of ourselves. Let’s start with the herbal blend:
Proprietary Herbal Blend, 450 mg
In total we have 5 herbs here, two of which actually boost T:
- Fenugreek. Doesn’t boost total T, but increases “free” T action… Yet, is more effective as a sex-enhancer than a T-booster.
- Eurycoma Longifolia. Known as “Stick of Man” for making men’s “sticks”… more manly, if you catch our drift. Does possess decent T-boosting action, but, again, this has a stronger reputation as a sex-enhancer.
And the other 3 herbs don’t necessarily boost T, but are great for male health (particular in the sex department):
- Tribulus Terrestris. Increases sex & performance, but not T. Despite being the most popular herb in T-boosters and the highest prioritized herb in this blend.
- Korean Ginseng. The “Man Root,” baby. One study says it boosts T. Many others say it does not. Regardless, this herb is great for sexual health.
- Horny Goat Weed. This herb might have T mimicry abilities, thus increasing the effects of T, but it doesn’t increase the hormone itself. Reportedly, it makes men (& goats) really horny, though.
See what we mean about the whole X’s and O’s thing here? Every herb in this blend, whether it boosts T or not, is a potent sex-enhancer. And we love them potent sex-enhancers.
Does this blend fail as a T-booster? Absolutely not.
Especially when you count in the Zinc & Magnesium, which rank highly on our BIG LIST of T-Boosters, you can be fairly confident that VirMax T will raise some T. But not as much as its ingredients suggest—for two reasons:
- The overall dosage of 450 mg is not enough to cover all of these herbs. You’ll need to double your intake to maybe achieve the effects of this blend.
- The herbs are prioritized wrong. Fenugreek & Eurycoma Longifolia should come first, then the rest of the herbs, so as to make sure that the T-boosts are prioritized over the sex-enhancements.
Even the Vitamin & Mineral dosages are off and could be upped all around—with exception of Calcium, which needs to be removed: Calcium inhibits Zinc absorption. Bad choice on the mineral combo, doods.
If we’re being picky, we’d tell VirMax T to toss in some Vitamin B6 to complete the sports nutritional ZMA trio (Zinc + Magnesium + B6), but VirMax T doesn’t come across as an athletic T-booster. Like we’ve said and continue to point out: VirMax T is a sex-enhancer.
We’re not going to dock them points for not including T-boosters oriented to beefy bodybuilders. Nor do we necessarily care too much that VirMax T doesn’t powerfully boost T levels for the older gents.
This is a sex-enhancer. A damn good sex-enhancer. And if you’re aware of that, then you won’t get burned buying it under the assumption that your T will blow up.
VirMax T Benefits
If you do feel burned by the supplement, then we might have to put the blame on you seeing as how modest VirMax T’s claims are:
- Helps Support Normal Testosterone Levels
- Helps Improve Sex Drive and Libido
- Helps Increase Energy and Stamina
- Helps Enhance Physical Endurance and Performance
“Support Normal Testosterone Levels” is the appropriate phrasing here, because that’s exactly what T-boosters Fenugreek, Eurycoma Longifolia, Zinc, & Magnesium do. They normalize testosterone levels that are otherwise impaired.
Who Takes It?
Mature Doods looking to Freak. While men of all ages may benefit from this sex-booster, older men seem to be the target demographic. We have to say, this makes for a great alternative to those little blue sex pills that were all the rage the past couple decades.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. Nada. Nein. There are no reports of side effects with this T-booster (discounting morning wood) nor would we expect there to be any side effects. VirMax T uses all-natural ingredients and thus steers clear from the funky side effects associated with synthetics.
VirMax T Summary
- Potent Sex-Enhancer. These herbs are great for pumping up your mojo.
- Normal T-Boosts. Doesn’t boost T so much as it might normalize T levels.
- B5 Favorite. Zinc is an easy addition that can make a BIG difference.
- Prop Blend. What are the motherflippin’ dosages of these herbs??
- Poor Design. Wrong herb priority + Calcium and Zinc duo mismatch.
- Messy Label. The “Other Ingredients” are looking dirty af.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $49.98
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on VirMax T
We’ll say it one more time: VirMax T is a sex-enhancer, not a T-booster. Although, it does possess decent male hormone support in addition to its sex-boosts. If you’re willing to credit this “T-booster” as a sex-enhancer, then it ranks fairly high in its category. Just take it for fun sexy-time. Not clinical T-boosts.