In terms of T-booster product names, it doesn’t get much better than:
That is a bit of genius right there.
Not too trashy. Not too flashy. But just right. However, a name isn’t everything, nor is it anything when it comes to what actually matters in a testosterone booster: The ability to boost testosterone.
On that note, Wrecking Balls must have some major balls to make the T-boosting claims that it’s making, because from here we’re not quite seeing it. Let’s hit the review for a closer look.
About Vigor Labs Wrecking Balls
Manufactured by Vigor Labs, Wrecking Balls is an all-natural testosterone booster intent on amplifying muscle growth. Except the growth seems to be more vascular than hormonal, judging by the formula’s heavier reliance on circulation (not testosterone) boosters. Formula notes:
- Blood Flow & Boners: Wrecking Balls does offer bona fide test boosters, yet most of its value comes in the form of enhanced blood flow (& sex).
- Extreme Proprietary Blend: Most of Wrecking Balls’ formula is locked away in its extremely frustrating proprietary blend.
- Reasonably Priced: Test boosters are not cheap, so it’s nice to see a supplement that isn’t trying to bust our balls over its price.
Wrecking Balls Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||22.5 mg (113% DV)|
|Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)||5 mg (33% DV)|
|Wrecking Balls Extreme Proprietary Blend:||1200 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (fruit), Muira Puama (Ptychopetalum olaciodes) (bark), L-Arginine (as L-Arginine HCl), Longjack Extract (1:1) (Eurycoma longifolia) (root), Oat Straw Extract (Avena sativa) (aerial), Ginkgo Biloba Extract (std. to 24% flavonglycosides & 6% terpenelactones) (leaf), Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (berries), Wild Yam (dioscorea composite) (root), Royal Jelly, Dodder Extract (standardized to 4% flavonoids) (Semen cuscutae) (seed), Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca) (leaf), Chrysin (Passiflora spp.) (aerial), Dodder Seed Extract (standardized to 4% flavonoids), Para Amino Benzoic Acid|
Gelatin, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, Blue #1 and titanium dioxide.
Take two Wrecking Balls™ capsules daily preferably 30 minutes prior to workout activity or daily if no workout activity. Wrecking Balls™ works to naturally boost testosterone production and resist estrogenic effects.
You’ll need a wrecking ball to penetrate that proprietary blend.
Unfortunately, Wrecking Balls sneaks all but two of its ingredients inside of a dosage masking proprietary blend. Those two ingredients being:
- Niacin – Vitamin B3, an awesome B vitamin for blood flow.
- Zinc – One of our Best5 favorites, required for T synthesis.
The remaining 14 ingredients are contained in the:
Wrecking Balls Extreme Proprietary Blend
Proprietary blends are, eh… no good. They hide individual ingredient dosages, they obscure the overall value of a product. Forcing us to use our Batman detective skills to figure out exactly what the capital eff is going on here. The first question that needs answering: Are there enough milligrams to cover 14 ingredients?
On average, 1200 mg splits out to 85.7 mg per ingredient. Not the best, but not too shabby either, given that the blend begins with its better ingredients:
- Tribulus Terrestris – potent anabolic sex enhancer, may help T status
- Muira Puama – moniker: “Potency Wood,” enhances libido
- L-Arginine – circulatory enhancing amino acid for better blood flow
- Longjack – potent sex enhancer, T booster, & stress reducer
- Oat Straw – more circulatory boosts
- Ginkgo Biloba – more circulatory boosts
And the blend ends with its meh ingredients:
- Damiana – more evidence in support of female health than male health
- Chrysin – needs to be directly injected into testicles to have an effect
- Para Aminobenzoic Acid – B vitamin-like amino acid, not required
This is our preferred order of these ingredients, yet we wonder why the latter ingredients are included in this formula at all.
Let’s begin with a positive, starting with Wrecking Ball’s quality: It’s purdy okay.
The most notable quality points:
- Ginkgo Biloba Std. Extract
- Dodder Seed Std. Extracts
- Oat Straw Extract
The quality of the remaining ingredients range from average to meh, with the leading T-booster (Tribulus) supplied in a puzzling raw powder form: The star ingredient should be standardized. Likewise, Tongkat Ali is supplied in a 1:1 extract, when we were looking for 100:1.
But you know what: We’ll live.
We’ve definitely seen worse, and we wouldn’t say it’s enough to break the formula. Although, Wrecking Balls’ primary issue isn’t in the quality category. It’s in the choice category, as in why were these ingredients chosen? Namely, Damiana, Chrysin, & the like?
These aren’t the Miley Cyrus-grade wrecking ball ingredients we were hoping for.
Altogether, Wrecking Balls reads more like a pre-workout supplement than a bona fide testosterone booster, given that a majority of the ingredients that work in this formula are primarily used to enhance circulation than testosterone (although, better blood flow does have its manly hormonal benefits as well).
Wrecking Balls Benefits
Vigor Labs claims 3 general benefits with Wrecking Balls:
- Naturally boosts testosterone
- Counteracts estrogen
- INSANE MUSCLE GAINS!
Elevating natural testosterone levels while reducing excess estrogen is a strong recipe for muscle gains. Wrecking Balls seems to focus more on enhancing blood flow & libido than sex hormone optimization. Longjack is by far the best testosterone booster herb on the list, second in necessity only to Zinc. Yet, most of the bioactivities in this supplement is of the bonerific variety — which is still a benefit, but not quite the ball-dropping boosts advertised by this supplement.
Who Takes It?
Vain Veiny Veiners. Men who like to see a little vein-popping action while staring at themselves in the mirror. Wrecking Balls won’t necessarily boost bodybuilding performance so much as it will get that blood flowing for an intense, veiny workout.
Any Side Effects?
Wrecking Balls is backed by generally positive customer reviews, none of which describe any serious (or even mild) events of adverse side effects. Our only caution against the supplement would be for users with high blood pressure, given the formula’s focus on enhancing circulation.
Wrecking Balls Summary
- PWO Circulation. The blood flow boosts may help exercise & sex performance.
- Decent Quality. Several standout herbs & extracts here, mmkay.
- Cheap-O. Averaging out to $0.67 per serving, mmkay.
- Weak T Boosts. Not quite the ball wrecking boosts we expected.
- Prop Blend. Hiding the ingredients is baloney sauce.
- WTF Ingredients. Who the Frank chose some of these ingredients?
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $19.95
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Wrecking Balls
Wrecking Balls is such a great name for a T-booster that we’re having a hard time getting hung up on this product’s hang ups, the most notable being the weakness of this test booster’s test boosts. Yet, if you’re willing to see this product for what it really is — a sex-enhancing PWO rather than a ball-wrecking T-booster — then you may learn to love it.