Excuse our French, but:
Mais merde quoi, ce supplément est incroyable!
They say language of love is universal, but sometimes we come across a supplement we love so much that it leaves us speechless—forcing us to write our feelings online (and cleverly resort to Google English à French translate to further get our point across).
Does Testosyn match up to our Best5 Testosterone Supplements? Oh yeah. Read on to find out why.
Manufactured by the legitimate XPI, Testosyn is a “high-performance” T-booster that promises to “revitalyze yourself & get the body you deserve.” Their selling point is the 140 mg of pure saponins from two extracts, but, if we’re being honest, we’re impressed with damn-near everything about this product. Formula notes:
- Testosterone Boosting Matrix: Directly & indirectly targets T production with herbal increases in sex & performance as well.
- Patented, Standardized Ingredients: Fenusterol® branded Fenugreek, standardized Tribulus, and even a little BioPerine® so we know that XPI cares.
- Designed for Mature Men: Aren’t all T boosters? Unfortunately, no—but, fortunately, Testosyn puts in a strong effort to help those who need it most: Older gents.
Testosyn Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|D-Aspartic Acid||1560 mg|
|Fenusterols® (Fenugreek Seed Extract) (50% Steroidal Saponins)||300 mg|
|Tribulus Terrestris (40% Saponins)||300 mg|
|Horny Goat Weed||100 mg|
|Maca Root||100 mg|
|Eurycoma Longifolia 100:1||100 mg|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||5 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silicon Dioxide, Olive Oil|
|Directions: Take 3 capsules with 8-12 ounces of water twice a day. If you take it as directed, each bottle will last 30 days.|
Editor’s Note: Do you like the “Bargain Bin”, Bro??
TestoSyn is now made by XPI, but was previously made by Advantage Nutraceuticals under the brand name Alpha-T1. Advantage Nutraceuticals is no longer in business, but their Alpha-T1 product is still available… and it’s $20 cheaper than Testosyn, with the exact same formula. They’re probably liquidating it like crazy, so consider this a limited time bargain.
Alright, on to our review: TESTOSYN KICKS ASS.
What else do you need to know—just look at those ingredients! Go out and buy it! …you have that look in your eye like you’re hoping for an in-depth formula analysis… Fine, asshole:
Testosterone Boosting Matrix
- D-Aspartic Acid. Our numero uno favorite Best5 T-Booster at a solid 1560 mg. DAA can boost T by an average 42%, although we prefer the D-AA-CC form.
- Fenusterols. The patented, standardized form of the maple-syrupy Fenugreek seeds. Shown to moderately increase (free) T and really boost libido.
- Tribulus Terrestris. Standardized form (awesome), but this is more of a sex-enhancer than a T-booster. Not a bad thing, especially since it helps with athletic performance as well.
- Horny Goat Weed. Its function is in the name: HGW makes you horny. It might also mimic testosterone, supporting the secondary effects of T-boosting—although we’re not sure about this plain form & low dosage.
- Maca Root. Another sex-&-performance-enhancer, Maca helps men feel like men… but unfortunately it doesn’t boost T. Especially at this plain form & low dosage.
- Eurycoma Longifolia. Otherwise known as Tongkat ali or LongJack, Eurycoma shows promise in indirectly boosting T. Like the previous two ingredients, it’s also a sex-enhancer and also in low dosage… but that 100:1 Extract is a super-strong, results-oriented potency.
- Boron. Our numero cinco favorite Best5 T-Booster, this manly trace mineral has shown significant increases in serum T in only a week.
- BioPerine. This branded black pepper extract doubles as a fat burner and formula enhancer—meaning that it enhances the nutrient absorption of every ingredient in this formula.
NOTE on dosages: Bear in mind that the Supp Facts represent only one serving of Testosyn, which is to be supplemented twice daily. In other words, that low 100 mg of HGW ultimately comes out to higher 200 mg HGW daily. Obviously, this doubles the value of the “low dosage” herbs we mentioned (HGW, Maca, Eurycoma), building our confidence that they’ll work. Even then, 200 mg isn’t a Critical Mass Dosage for these 3 herbs… That 3120 mg daily DAA sure as hell looks good, though.
The first GREEN flag (that works as the opposite of “RED flag,” right?) that we came across upon analyzing this formula was its attention to “age-related T-decline.”
Generally speaking, manufacturers that formulate their T-boosters with mature men in mind seem to generate mature formulas that actually work. Testosyn looks like a mature supplement with a formula that works.
No ingredient is out of place in Testosyn’s well-crafted “TESTOSTERONE BOOSTING MATRIX,” but the particular points that we like are:
- 2 Best5 DAA & Boron are awesome T-boosters that almost immediately guarantee increases in testosterone.
- High-Potent Extracts. Fenusterols & Tribulus are standardized for male-enhancing saponins—the latter herb being in the most potent form of Tribulus available. Even the Eurycoma received a little 100:1 extract love.
- Almost every formula can benefit from this branded black pepper extract, and Testosyn definitely does benefit from the 5 mg here. Clearly, XPI has the consumer’s wellbeing in mind by adding this formula enhancer.
However, Testosyn isn’t perfect. And perhaps our one complaint sounds nit-picky, but it’s valid (Oh, you don’t think so? THEN COME AT US, BRO!).
The ingredient forms & dosages on HGW & Maca are questionable (we’ll give Eurycoma a pass for now). Granted there’s plenty of sex-enhancing to go around from the other ingredients, but we’re wondering if the formula would benefit from removing one of these herbs (both?) to maximize the effects of another ingredient.
On a more positive note:
Those “Other Ingredients” are looking so fresh & so clean-clean.
In addition BOOSTING YOUR TESTOSTERONE TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL, the Testosyn website also claims to:
- Increase Lifts (Tribulus Terrestris)
- Increase Sexual Desire (Horny Goat Weed)
- Boost Free Testosterone (D-Aspartic Acid)
The cool thing about these claims, Testosyn most certainly will accomplish them for you, but it puts in much more of an effort than what it’s showcasing with these three advertised ingredients—for instance, Boron, Fenugreek & Eurycoma will also help boost T in addition to D-Aspartic Acid.
Plus, with a return to peak T levels comes a list of secondary benefits: Lean body mass, healthy state of mind, increased energy, and so on…
Who Takes It?
Mature, Active Men. T-boosters are primarily for men who have been around the block. Testosyn is no exception in this, and actually goes out of its way to target the older bodybuilders in its marketing. Not that younger fellas couldn’t benefit from a few of these ingredients, but let’s be honest… They’re probably doing just fine in the T department.
Any Side Effects?
None reported. Both the customer feedback and the pro-natural design of this formula make this look like an all-around safe supplement. The one effect that might hit you: Smelling like maple syrup. This is a side effect of Fenugreek, but a welcomed one, considering it proves that Fenugreek’s main effects are working as well.
- Smart. Hits wide range of benefits with a surprising amount of focus.
- Proven, Tested Ingredients. No oddballs coming out of left field.
- Branded, Potent Forms. Some hard-hitting standardized premiums.
- Transparent. All dosages are clear as day. Thanks, Testosyn.
- Clean Label. Only 3 additives and one of them is olive oil.
- BioPerine. Further heightens our man crush on this T-booster.
- Some “Plain” Herbs. Looking at you HGW & Maca.
- Expensive. Not the worst we’ve seen but definitely up there.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $79.99
- 2 bottles: $139.95 ($69.98 per)
- 3 bottles: $199.95 ($66.65 per)
- Available online and in retail stores
Ordering from the XPI website gives you a long 90-day 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Final Word on XPI Testosyn
Testosyn restores our faith in a relatively faithless market. Admittedly, there are T-boosters out there that have better (or rather more) straight-up T-boosting ingredients—but what Testosyn provides are bona fide T-boosts with a heavy roster of restorative manly herbs. The result is a BS-free T-booster that works. Merci à Dieu pour XPI.