It isn’t enough to have the T.
Plenty of guys have the T.
But what they really want is their T to be more T-eey. Because when your T is more T-eey, your muscles becomes more muscley, and your libido becomes more libido-y. This is because guys are greedyyy.
Lucky for you greedy guys, there’s TestoPRO, which doesn’t boost T so much as it makes the T you have more T-eey.
Check out the review:
Manufactured by AI Sports Nutrition, TestoPRO is a simple, sporty testosterone booster for the bodybuilding bros. Although, “test saver” seems to be the more accurate term for this “test booster.” Formula notes:
- Testofen: The leading test booster in this formula is a qualified test booster, particularly for the younger doods looking to grow some muscle.
- TestoPRO Complex: Most of the formula is hidden in a rather uncomplicated, proprietary blend (misquoted as “complex”).
- Hard to Find: Several retailers still carry this product, but most of the popular sellers do not. They’ve swapped out TestoPRO for the newer TestoPRO XT.
TestoPRO Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Testofen (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside)||300 mg|
|TestoPRO Complex (Proprietary Blend)||600 mg|
|Quercetin 95%, Divanil (Proprietary Urtica Dioica Extract containing SHBG Binding and Aromatase Inhibiting Lignana including 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran Secoisolariciresinol), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine (95-98% Piperine)|
Gelatin (Capsule), Maltodextrin, Candurin Silver Fine, FD&C Blue #1, TiO2
Take 2 capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM.
TestoPRO stacks Fenugreek-fueled T-boosts on a very not complex TestoPRO Complex (i.e. proprietary blend).
With only 5 ingredients sharing 900 mg, TestoPRO ranks as one of the simpler supplements we’ve reviewed in the T-boosting category. Yet, many of the simple T-boosters are also some of our favorites for supplying straight-up, no-BS T-boosts.
TestoPRO’s proprietary blend suggests of a little BS in this formula. But let’s check out the ingredients before we start to name-calling:
Testofen, 300 mg
Quality branded extract of a bona fide testosterone booster: Fenugreek.
While it doesn’t achieve BEST for TEST levels of boosting, Fenugreek is a solid herb for performance enhancing anabolic gains, particularly as a muscle recovery agent. It’s believed to work by blocking “T-killing” hormones & enzymes, resulting in increased levels of “free” testosterone. Plus it’s a BIG-time sex-enhancer, so have fun with that.
TestoPRO Complex, 600 mg
TestoPRO effectively earns the title “testosterone booster” with Fenugreek, but drops the ball with this proprietary blend, which prevents us from seeing the exact dosage per ingredient. Not to say that the ingredients are bad. They “drop the ball(s)” in another way:
- Quercetin. Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory flavanoid, prevents the conversion of T to glucuronide, which is easily excreted from the body.
- Divanil. Stinging Nettle compound, believed to inhibit sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) and aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting T to estrogen.
- I3C. Less active form of Diindolylmethane (DIM), a cruciferous compound also believed to inhibit aromatization of T to estrogen. DIM would’ve been the better choice.
And then there’s BioPerine, our favorite black pepper extract, believed to enhance nutrient absorption (i.e. how much of the formula gets absorbed & utilized by the body). Considering the low dosage requirements of this brand (~5 mg), it’s crazy not to use this ingredient.
TestoPRO does a naugh’ee naugh’ee thing by hiding 2/3rds of its formula underneath a proprietary blend. This forces us to do math. We hate math. But here’s our best effort:
- TestoPRO Complex splits 600 mg by 4 ingredients. We’re guessing BioPerine’s dosage is 5 mg, so we can narrow that down to 655 mg for 3 ingredients, averaging 218 mg per ingredient. For these ingredients that’s fine.
Testofen, TestoPRO’s primary T-booster, is also doing just fine, sitting on a hefty 300 mg dosage. Yet, we can’t help but to feel slightly disappointed that THIS IS IT with regards to testosterone boosting.
Of the 5 ingredients, none are found leading the BIG List of T-Boosters. Not that every formula has to have these ingredients, but we’d find more boosting in this T-booster if it had them.
Instead, we’re seeing more test saving, thanks largely to Testofen’s increase of “free” T levels as well as Quercetin’s prevention of T’s excretion. For the younger bodybuilding types, this is a solid anabolic strategy: Younger twentysomething doods are already in their T prime. They don’t need more T. Instead, they just need their T to be more active.
TestoPRO makes T more active. Having said that, TestoPRO makes for an awesome man power booster for those who already have it.
TestoPRO has a few benefits it wants to share with y’all:
- Naturally Increase Testosterone
- Modulate Estrogen
- Boost Free Test
The first and third points are redundant: TestoPRO naturally increases “free” testosterone (not “total” testosterone). Or at least there’s little to suggest that TestoPRO increases “total” testosterone. Also, TestoPRO fails to mention that Fenugreek pumps up your sex drive.
We consider that a benefit.
Who Takes It?
Larger-Than-Average Males. Or men who wish to be larger-than-average. The primary androgen of muscle is T. Ensuring that your T remains “free” and active is a great way to build muscle. TestoPRO may help men (who already have a good T supply) get the most out of their T.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. No side effects have been reported with this T-booster. On the whole, customer reviews rate this product fairly high, the only negative reviews stating that the “product didn’t do anything.” Which are common complaints of any formula by some, and are obviously better than complaints of side effects.
- Testofen. Quality, potent, researched extracts of a bona fide T-booster.
- T-Saver. Quercetin + Divanil are great for saving testosterone.
- E-Regulation. TestoPRO provides mild estrogen support.
- BioPerine. Every formula should have black pepper extract.
- Mild T-Boosts. Not a BIG-time testosterone booster.
- Proprietary Blend. Don’t hide your dosages from us, bub.
- I3C. Should have gone with Diindolylmethane, yo.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $41.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Users may buy TestoPRO from a few online sources, but its presence seems to be dwindling in all of the major retailers–i.e. Amazon, GNC, Bodybuilding, etc.
Final Word on TestoPRO
If you want it, get it while you still can. TestoPRO is a decent anabolic performance enhancer that seems to be on the out, while TestoPRO XT is on the in. While it’s not the most sophisticated testosterone booster we’ve seen, its backed by high customer praise, namely for its bodybuilding benefits & libido boosts. TestoPRO helps you get the muscles & mammaries–what more do you want??