Thought of the day:
One of the OG Alphas in history, Signore Michelangelo, Italian Renaissance painter & sculptor got down on his hands & knees one day and sculpted one of world’s greatest masterpieces:
The Statue of David’s penis.
Now imagine that: Hours upon hours of turning unshaped rock into the most famous, most ballsy Johnson of all time (that is until Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson took the throne). That’s called taking one for the team. That’s called dedication. Motivation. HEROISM.
And that’s what Test-HP is. The modern-day Michelangelo.
And your penis is just unshaped rock.
Waiting for the chisel.
Betancourt Nutrition doesn’t just throw shit in a bottle and call it a day. They throw quality, man-enhancing, research-backed shit in a bottle and call it Test-HP. See that bull on Test-HP’s label? You’re damn right he takes supps and we’re pretty damn sure one of those supps is Test-HP. Because that’s wassupp. Formula notes:
- Top Quality: From the vitamins to the herbs, Test-HP supplies only premium choice ingredients. This formula’s looking potent as hell.
- Condensed, Concise Formula: Very minimal overlap in ingredient bio-activities equals well-rounded, all-around male enhancing goodness.
- Testofen Fenugreek: This potent Fenugreek extract seems to be pulling most of the T-boosting weight in this formula, which is good for the young dudes… but meh for the mature gents.
Test-HP Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D||5,000 IU (1,250% DV)|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||34 mg (1,700% DV)|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||500 mcg (8,333% DV)|
|Testofen® (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™)||600 mg|
|Test-HP™ Proprietary Blend||920 mg|
|Stinging Nettle root, Rhodiola Rosea extract (1% Rosavins, 3% Salidroside), SerinAid® Phosphatidylserine 20%, 7-Methoxyflavone|
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicion dioxide, calcium silicate, red #40, candurin silver, blue #1, and yellow #6.
RECOMMENDED USE: As a dietary supplement consume 3 capsules per day with or without a meal. Test-HP is best used in conjunction with a diet that includes adequate “healthy” fats (non-saturated or trans fats).
Test-HP’s premium branded boosters jack up your athletic biology for less stress & BIG gains.
“Premium” being the operative word here.
Betancourt Nutrition, being the sweet angels they are, even threw in top-notch P-5-P Vitamin B6 form, which is just like… well, it’s like getting a GameBoy for Christmas. First present. Except better. With even more bigger, better presents to go.
Let’s see what we got:
Testofen, 600 mg
Premium branded Fenugreek. If you’re going to supplement Fenugreek, then this is the Fenugreek you want to freak with:
- Offering a hefty extract of 50% Fenusides, Testofen seems to be one of the top dogg T-boosters, manufactured by the cool cats at Gencor. One study showed Testofen having significant positive effect on muscle strength, energy, libido, and (you bet your sweet ass)
Strictly in terms of T, Fenugreek is slightly overrated considering that it doesn’t actually boost T production so much as it prevents T from being converted to other hormones (estrogen, for one). For older men trying to crank their T levels back up, Fenugreek isn’t going to cut it on its own. But for the younger dudes who hit the gym for big muscles and the bars for… invigorating late-night conversation… Testofen is your T-booster.
Test-HP Prop Blend, 920 mg
Judging by the ingredient choices here, it seems Test-HP is throwing most of its T-boosting weight onto Testofen, whereas this prop blend looks to enhance various aspects of strength & performance.
The “T-boosters” found here:
- Stinging Nettle. Theoretically, blocks T-killing hormones (SHBG) & enzymes (aromatase) to prevent the deactivation of T (and decrease estrogen levels). Might help with T. Definitely good for male health.
- Rhodiola Rosea. One of the best adaptogens in this biz: Rhodiola helped Russian cosmonauts & Olympians during the Cold War, and now its well-researched anti-stress benefits are helping gym goers all around the world.
- SerinAid Phosphatidylserine. An interesting choice. One of our favorite nootropics used here to seemingly enhance mental performance. Not necessarily essential for T-boosting, but we’ll never turn down quality PS.
- 7-Methoxyflavone. More inhibition of aromatase, that bastard enzyme that flips our T into estrogen. While most research centers on women’s health & disease states, Methoxyflavone may help male athletes as well.
One of the more unique prop blends here. It doesn’t seem to offer HUGE T-boosts, but instead rounds off all the edges on male sex hormones for a more anabolic internal environment. This is arguably more important for the younger lifting men, considering that their T levels are usually doing just fine.
Test-HP meets a few of the marks of a “young guy” man-building T-booster by including:
- There seems to be an unwritten rule that big bodybuilding T-boosters must have either Fenugreek or Tribulus (or both).
- Anti-Stress Adaptogen. It’s stressful throwing 200+ kgs over your head, which is why adaptogens are key for preventing stress levels from ruining your gains.
Even so, what Test-HP provides is unique and definitely enough to not only enhance T, but boost other measures of male health & athletic performance. In actuality, we’re more excited about this product’s exercise-boosting potential than we are for its potential benefits on male health.
There’s a certain nootropic flavor to Test-HP that’s rare among T-boosters. Where most T-boosters attempt adding nootropics (and usually fail), Test-HP succeeds—primarily because the concept of “enhanced mental performance” isn’t a gimmick here:
- Vitamins B6, B12, Rhodiola Rosea, hell even Testofen, are all ingredients that “feel good” and are good for T. They’re energizing mind-motivators and ballsy ball-boosters, further enhanced by Test-HP’s SerinAid® branded Phosphatidylserine, which is almost never seen in a T-booster (and suddenly we’re wishing all male products had it).
The end result is an athletic male enhancer with a well-designed Alpha male “edge.” We can’t guarantee clinically-large T-boosts with this formula, but we’re confident Test-HD will help you accomplish some pretty bitchin’ lifts (and lift some pretty bitches *wink wink nudge nudge*).
The benefits purported by Betancourt Nutrition include:
- T & Muscle Mass Support
- Stress & Estrogen Management
- Vitality & Performance Enhancement
If we want to be technical, these benefits are almost all covered by Rhodiola (especially the potent standardized Rhodiola extract used here). Considering there’s little to no overlap in the “active” compounds of each T-booster—Fenugreek, Stinging Nettle, Rhodiola, 7-Methoxyflavone—there are multiple bio-pathways being acted upon here, which is always a good thing with regards to enhancing all aspects of male health.
Our point stands: Test-HP won’t jock up any major T-boosts, but it will do plenty of hormonal shifting for bigger muscles & athletic/sexual gains.
Who Takes It?
Motivated Meatheads. Test-HP is more T-management than T-boosting. And as active, motivated meatheads know: Hormones can get weird the more you exercise and needs a little management to get back in order. Eliminating stress hormones, reducing estrogen conversion, enhancing T expression—tossed in with a little mind-boosting B6 & PS—all of these are the necessary actions for a motivated man to stay motivated.
Any Side Effects?
None reported. And we’d be pretty surprised to hear of any considering that this formula is made from entirely natural & premium easy-to-absorb ingredients. At worst, you may feel a little overstimulated from the Rhodiola (if you’re upping your intake) and your sweat & urine might smell like maple syrup—thanks to the Fenugreek.
- Premium Ingredients. Standardized extracts, branded herbs, and that P-5-P, baby.
- Condensed, Concise Formula. No overlap between ingredients. Everything contributes.
- Nootropic Edge. Not necessary for a T-booster, but successfully executed.
- Mild T-Boosts. Fenugreek is good, but it’s not that good.
- Prop Blend. Doooood… Why not just show us the dosages?
- No ZMA? It’s not absolutely necessary, but it would’ve been PERFECT for this formula (and would’ve better justified that price tag).
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $69.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Test-HP
Test-HP won’t build you a Johnson, but it’ll round out the edges. Imagine your manliness, but in high-definition. That’s essentially what you’re getting here—the caveat being that you have to have an ongoing supply of manliness for Test-HP to work on. Like other athletic/sex enhancers, Test-HP won’t do much for you if you’re not willing to work with it. For athletes looking to take their performance to the next level, here’s your T-booster.