Boosting testosterone can enhance many aspects of health.
Spartagen XT only cares about one.
Yeah. That one. It’s a sex-enhancer formula masquerading as a T-Booster. Which, by design, is light on testosterone nutrition.
Whatever benefits the mediocre formula may have are totally negated by the company that makes it–they have crazy claims, autoship scams, add-on scams and worse.
About Spartagen XT
Spartagen XT is a controversial T-booster that’s been in hot water for a range of consumer scams and unethical business practices. The formula is weak for T, but OK for libido. Some key notes on Spartagen XT:
- Tribulus+Longjack: Two famous herbs for male performance (SEX) in quality standardized form.
- Chrysin: Rarely seen in these formulas, may be good for T by inhibiting aromatase
- Irritating & misleading sales tactics: Try to watch the Spartagen sales video and you’ll agree.
Spartagen XT Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||4000 IU|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||80 IU (267%)|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine Hcl)||12 mg (600% DV)|
|Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate)||50 mg (13% DV)|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||30 mg (200% DV)|
|Proprietary Testosterone Activation Stack
Tongkat Ali 100:1 Extract (Eurycoma longifolia)(root), Tribulus Extract (fruit)(Min. 60% total saponins, ^20% protodioscin)
|Proprietary Sex Drive Amplification Matrix
Asian Ginseng Extract (whole plant)( ^20% ginsenosides), Maca (root), Butea Superba extract (root)
Spartagen XT is an aggressive power-up for peak gym performance.
Let’s take a closer look at the ingredients and analyze the Spartagen XT formula:
- Vitamin D3: The better form of a proven T-booster, at a decent 4000 IU dosage.
- Vitamin E. Preferred natural form, but Vitamin E is not a T-booster at any dosage.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl). Solid basic T-booster (B6 as P-5-P is better) at a potent dosage.
- Magnesium Aspartate: “Just OK” form of a proven T-booster mineral—but dosage is way too weak to work. These guys use magnesium aspartate form too, but give you 200 mg. That will work.
- Zinc Oxide. The weakest, shittiest zinc on the market. Which is a waste, cause Zinc is a strong T-booster.
All the minerals are basic. Spartagen XT gets its heft from the BLENDS:
Proprietary Testosterone Activation Stack, 290 Mg
- Tongkat Ali, 100:1 Extract: High-potency dose of a decent T-booster herb
- Tribulus Extract: Standardized quality. Tribulus doesn’t boost T; good for sex
Proprietary Sex Drive Amplification Matrix, 440 Mg
*Ironically this “sex drive” blend is the biggest ingredient in Spartagen XT… even though it is supposed to be a testosterone formula. Its ingredients:
- Asian Ginseng: Potent 20% ginsenosides extract, but not a T-booster
- Maca: Peruvian root is good for sexual health, no effect on testosterone.
- Butea Superba extract: Bizarre & obscure traditional Asian sex herb… no T effects.
Chrysin, 80 mg
This is a cool last ingredient for Spartagen. Could be cutting-edge; early research suggests it is a natural aromatase inhibitor. If true, this means chrysin could block the T-eating enzymes that can drive your levels down. It might be good to maintain T, but there is no boost here.
Spartagen XT formula is mid-range T-booster formula with some interesting ingredient choices. It’s not exactly science based, and definitely not designed with T as priority #1.
Instead Spartagen XT looks like a male sex drive formula. Any T-boosting effects limited and weak…. but it is probably pretty good for boosting performance in the sack.
Spartagen XT Benefits
The big one is sex drive. Testosterone is secondary. When they do talk about T, it is tied to anti-aging in terms of more “youthful” work life, sex life and athletic performance. The claims check out more for libido benefits than for T. We think it works for sex drive, but not for testosterone. T-boosts, if any, would be small at best. But they don’t make any bones about it—that’s what Spartagen XT is really for.
Who Takes It?
Pick up artists. Spartagen XT is for Lotharios who see testosterone as a path to better sex only—and don’t really care about the other benefits associated with boosting testosterone.
Any Side Effects?
Nope. Butea superba is the only concern, just because it is an exotic herb that is rarely seen in formulas. Who knows how it works in combination with libido-and-T boosters. Oh, but according to Spartagen one side effect is that your erections may become TOO strong and rigid. Are they for real?
Spartagen XT Summary
- Upgrades. 100:1 herbal extract, standardized botanicals
- Libido benefits. Legendary boosters longjack and tribulus
- T–boosters. It has great T-boosters, but most as weaker forms
- Not for T. If you want big testosterone results, avoid this one
- Junk ingredients. Some so bad, they negate T-boost benefits
- Reputation. They got some major problems in this regard*
The Big Spartagen XT Con, Literally…
Spartagen XT are scammers. It’s not worth risking your credit and privacy for a mediocre supplement. If you do buy it, be careful—forget to check a box, and you WILL be enrolled in an autoship scam or sneaky add-on scam.
- Just as a quick example, at checkout when you’re trying to buy Spartagen XT, there’s a pre-checked box that enrolls you in their “Life Coaching” program… at a rate of $80/month. RIDICULOUS.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $69
- 3 bottles: $177 ($59 per)
- 6 bottles: $296 ($49 per)
Final Word on Spartagen XT
Spartagen XT is NOT worth getting scammed over. Much better T-boosters (and sex enhancers) are available from companies with much better ethics. Avoid this one at all costs.