Sometimes a T-Booster gives you a funny feeling.
You might look at it and say, “Hmmm. This ain’t right.” And then when you start digging, you find out your gut instinct was correct.
RegiMEN Testosterone Support is one of those supplements.
With a sloppy-as-hell formula and multiple red flags, we cannot recommend RegiMEN for T… but let’s take a closer look, anyway.
About RegiMEN Testosterone Support
RegiMEN is actually the name of the brand; Testosterone Support is the name of the formula. They use a few good T-Boosters, but overall the formula is a mess Some formula notes:
- 17 Ingredients: It’s a lot to pack in a capsule, and most of them aren’t even testosterone boosters.
- Proprietary Blends are the focus, with 3 in this formula… none of which are designed for T.
- Strange choices: Unusual (& untested) exotic ingredients rarely seen in supplements.
RegiMEN Testosterone Support Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Magnesium||225 mg (55% DV)|
|Zinc||15 mg (100% DV)|
|Male Performance Blend||975 mg|
|Anabolic Blend||664 mg|
|Anti-Estrogen Blend||207 mg|
|Male Performance Blend
Ajuga Turkestanica Stems and Leaves Extract, Horny Goat Weed Herb, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Maca Root Extract, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract
Tribulus Terrestris Fruit Extract, Rhaponticum Cathamoides Root, Muira Puama Root, 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone, Eurycoma Longifolia Root Powder
Red Clover Leaf Extract, Chrysin, Diindolymethane
RegiMEN Testosterone Support is a haphazard “testosterone formula” that supplies hardly any actual T-Boosting nutrients.
For what they’re worth (not much), let’s look at RegiMEN’s ingredients.
Magnesium 225 mg +Zinc 15 mg
Both are great T-boosters. The problem in this formula is, the dosages are a bit low… but much worse, RegiMEN doesn’t tell us what forms of these minerals they use. We assume they’re using the cheap, crappy forms that just don’t work. The best T-boosters use the premium nutrient forms that DO work, and tell you all about it right on the label.
Male Performance Blend, 975 mg
- Ajuga Turkestanica: Weird Asian herb, may help muscle, not a T-Booster
- Horny Goat Weed: Good sex enhancer, but not a T-Booster
- Rhodiola Rosea: Good choice! A fine T-booster and men’s health herb.
- Maca Root: Helps male virility & vitality, but not a T-Booster
- Pygeum & Saw Palmetto: Prostate herbs, not T-Boosters
Anabolic Blend, 664 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris: Sex-booster, not a T-Booster
- Rhaponticum: Russian herb for sports & muscle, not a T-Booster
- Muira Puama: Libido enhancer; its saponins might mimic T
- 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone: Synthetic muscle-builder, not for T
- Eurycoma Longifolia: Very good for sexual performance, not for T
Anti-Estrogen Blend, 207 mg
- Red Clover: A women’s hormonal health herb – not for T!
- Chrysin: Good; may block aromatase & keep estrogen in check
- Diindolymethane: Actually decreases both estrogen AND testosterone!
If we’re being generous, 5 of the 17 ingredients might help with T. But we can’t even give credit for those, because the doses are either small or hidden.
Instead of testosterone (as advertised), RegiMEN places the greatest emphasis on muscle-building and sexual performance-boosters.
But even THAT they can’t get right: They put sex herbs under the “Anabolic” blend, and the biggest muscle-building herb under their “Male Performance” blend. What the hell, RegiMEN?
About Those Red Flags…
Here’s where RegiMEN gets borderline creepy.
- It once sold in GNC for near $50/bottle, now it’s online for $23.
- GNC now seems to be erasing all ties with RegiMEN.
- We had to dig to find out it’s made by Vestiage, Inc.
- Vestiage was funded by $10 million capital in 2014.
- Vestiage’s trademark failed to renew in 2015.
In addition to the above, the BIG red flag is Vestiage’s website. When we finally found it, this is what showed up:
Yep… a blank website saying “Hi there.” and nothing more. How sketchy is that?? It is beyond suspicious to see a supplement rise so quickly, gain big funding, and fizzle out just as fast.
Do your health and your wallet a favor: Don’t buy supplements from suspicious companies.
You will see no testosterone benefits with this formula. If anything, you might feel an increase in sex drive, physical performance and muscle health… but given the apparent quality of the formula, even those benefits are highly doubtful.
Who Takes It?
Probably guys aimlessly wandering through GNC at some point last year who happened upon a pharmaceutical-looking bottle that they thought looked cool. RegiMEN Testosterone Support seems formulated for a younger crowd who doesn’t know any better.
Any Side Effects?
We’re not sure. There are so many reasons not to take it, so side effects are a moot point. However, we’ll note that RegiMEN looks like a sloppy, random mash-up of weird, rarely used exotics (Ajuga Turkestanica, Rhaponticum, 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone), including some women’s herbs, many of which have little research. Sounds like a recipe for side effects to us.
- Minerals. Zinc and Magnesium are crucial for testosterone
- Exotics. Unusual ingredients might be ahead of the curve?
- Few T-boosters. It’s just not a testosterone formula
- Proprietary Blends. Hidden dosages; senseless combos
- Crappy Forms. No standardized herbs or premium forms
- Bad Reviews. Much user feedback says it just doesn’t work
- Red Flags. Impossible to trust the manufacturer or formula
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $22.54
Final Word on RegiMEN
RegiMEN Testosterone Support is questionable for T, has a sketchy past, and is hiding way too much information. Consider one of our Best 5 T-Boosters instead.