We realize that when a testosterone booster uses the word “anabolic” they mean “enhanced muscle gains”… but when we take a look at the formula, often times we wonder if the mentioned “anabolic” action is actually referring an increase of growth in the pantalones region.
N-Test 600 is one of those “anabolic” testosterone boosters.
It certainly has the right ingredients for enhanced muscle gains, as well as male hormone support, but most of those ingredients are also fantastic for doing a lil hanky-panky, nah mean?
Not that that’s a bad thing, but we don’t want any of you leaving this supplement cocked-&-loaded without knowing it. Consider this review as your N-Test 600 education.
About N-TEST 600
Manufactured by Professional Muscular Development (that’s PMD to you!), N-Test 600 is a “Daytime Anabolic Trigger” that triggers anabolic muscle gains… during the daytime! It’s a simple formula that uses simple pro-muscle herbs & compounds. Groovy. Formula notes:
- Testofen: This brand of Fenugreek is one of the best go-to Fenugreek extracts for “free” testosterone levels and quickened muscle recovery.
- Estrogen Support: Hesperidin & Resveratrol are provided to take the estrogen edge off of your increased testosterone levels.
- Proprietary Blend: The Trigger T Blend is structured well enough, with a hefty dosage to back it up, but still… why not just show the ingredient dosages?
N-TEST 600 Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 3 Liquid Gels
Servings Per Container: 30
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Anabolic Blend||1305 mg|
|Testofen® (standardized for 50% Fenuside™)||600 mg|
|Trigger T Blend: Tribulus (40% Saponins), Hesperidin, Transresveratrol (leaf)||700 mg|
Glycerol, Water, HPMC (Hypromellose)
Take 3 liquid T-gels daily. On workout days take 1 liquid T-gel 30 minutes before breakfast, and 2 liquid T-gels 30 minutes before workout. On non-workout days take 1 liquid T-gel 20 minutes before each meal. To be used as part of a physical conditioning program.
N-Test 600 is an alright test booster, but an awesome sex enhancer.
We hope you have some Marvin Gaye set on your workout playlist, because N-Test 600® wants to get it on. Its natural, plant-based stack has a few man enhancing features, more than you’d expect from its skimpy design, but its primary feature is sexy-time, flex energy.
This is entirely evident in N-Test 600’s star ingredient:
Testofen, 600 mg
Does it get any better than Fenugreek?
Well, yes, you’ll find several testosterone boosters that outrank Fenugreek on the BIG List of T-Boosters. Even so, Fenugreek is still a major homie when it comes to increasing “free” T levels, especially at this premium, potent branded extract (Testofen®).
Expect better muscle recovery & bigger libido spikes with this one. You freaky, horny meatheads.
Trigger T Blend, 700 mg
700 milligrams to split three ways isn’t a bad set-up for this blend. It isn’t ideal that this blend is proprietary, but we can deal. Even though the ingredients aren’t BIG-time testosterone boosters:
- Tribulus Terrestris. Quality extract of a popular herbal sex-enhancer, but not great for T. Seems to enhance libido, though, so that’s groovy.
- Hesperidin. Research suggests this flavone may inhibit aromatase, the enzyme responsible for converting T to estrogen, ensuring a manly T:Estrogen balance.
- Resveratrol. Ditto for antioxidant Resveratrol (w/r/t the anti-aromatase action), however Pterostilbene seems to be the more bio-active Resveratrol form.
Not a bad list of ingredients for male health, particularly as estrogen is concerned. But the leading botanical, Tribulus, is more sex booster than T-booster.
BioPerine, 5 mg
Every formula should has BioPerine.
Because even in tiny dosages (say, 5 mg), this premium, popular extract of black pepper has been shown to enhance nutrient absorption, thus increasing the amount of N-Test 600 that gets absorbed & utilized by the body.
Forget the dog. N-Test 600 wants to be “Man’s Best Friend,” this being the catchphrase of N-Test 600 (or Platinum Test 600, according to GNC). But how the hell does it plan to do that?
With 600 mg of Fenugreek, baby.
Not D-Aspartic Acid, Zinc, Vitamin D, Mucuna Pruriens–the BEST for TEST boosters currently on the market–but with Fenugreek, the meh-not-bad “free” test booster. Followed by Tribulus Terrestris, another manly, potent, sex-enhancing herb (that doesn’t boost T).
And that’s really about it for testosterone.
Hesperidin & Resveratrol may help support T by inhibiting conversion of T to estrogen, providing a slight Post-Cycle Therapy (PCT) aspect to this simple formula, while also supplying decent antioxidant bio-action. Not bad, not bad…
At the least, we can say N-Test 600 will do more for your testosterone than your dog ever will.
N-TEST 600 Benefits
What type of benefits does Man’s Best Friend have in store for us?
- Lean Muscle Mass, Strength, and Hardness (Testofen + Tribulus)
- Estrogen Blocker (Hesperidin + Transresveratrol)
- Increased Libido (Testofen + Tribulus)
We always love when a company backs its benefits with a corresponding list of ingredients, whether or not they actually work for that benefit or not. These ingredients work for these benefits. Testofen & Tribulus may not be the best T-boosters, but they’re solid for enhanced physical performance, which is essentially the primary benefit being claimed here.
Who Takes It?
Man. If N-Test 600 is Man’s Best Friend, then Man is who takes it. To be more specific, bodybuilding Man is the type of Man who takes this anabolic muscle enhancer. Doods looking to boost major T levels need to look elsewhere.
Any Side Effects?
Maple syrup urine. The only potential side effect we can identify with this formula is maple syrup smelling urine (& sweat), due to the maple syrupy smell of Fenugreek. It’s not a bad side effect, but can be surprising to Fenugreek initiates. Other than that, the customer reviews are largely positive on this one.
N-TEST 600 Summary
- Quality Fenugreek. Testofen is a well-researched potent Fenugreek extract.
- Estrogen Support. This T-booster may balance out BIGGER T-boosters.
- Clean Capsules. These capsules are free of nasty additives.
- Prop Blend. Most of the formula is hidden underneath a proprietary blend.
- Super Simple. Don’t expect yuuuuge results.
- Expensive AF. This formula is not worth the $100+ price.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 Bottle (1 month): $119.99
- Available online and in retail stores
Customers may buy N-TEST 600 directly from the manufacturers for the above price, from GNC for a slightly cheaper price, or from Amazon for a waaaaay cheaper price. Both GNC & Amazon sell this product under the name Platinum Test 600.
Final Word on N-TEST 600
To get the full muscle-pumping, testosterone boosting experience, you’ll need way more than what’s provided here. At best, N-Test 600 is a mild anabolic man enhancer. At worst, it’s a mild anabolic man enhancer. For better or worse, it’s an awesome libido booster. None of these scenarios warrant the $119.99 price tag, so definitely search for cheaper prices before buying.