If you thought a zinc and magnesium combo are enough to put you to sleep, you’ve got another thing coming.
If you combine these minerals with 5-HMP, you have it made.
These and more make up SNAC ZMP Nightcap, folks.
It’s a sleep product like no other. Trust us.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About SNAC ZMA Nightcap
SNAC ZMA Nightcap is the “Recovery and Sleep Support Formula,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- 5-HMP. Ingredient which helps increase serotonin and melatonin levels in the brain for better sleep.
- Increased testosterone levels. Thanks to magnesium and zinc components.
- Good reputation. Many customers swear by it.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap Supplement Facts (Apple Berry, 450 grams)
|Serving Size: 3 Scoops for Men (15 grams)|
Servings Per Container: 30Serving Size: 3 Scoops for Women (10 grams)
Servings Per Container: 45
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||2%||4 g||2%|
|Sugars||4 g||3 g|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10.5 mg||525%||7 mg||350%|
|Vitamin B9 (as Folic Acid)||100 mcg||25%||66.7 mcg||17%|
|Magnesium (as Aspartate)||450 mg||113%||300 mg||75%|
|Zinc (as Mono-L-Methionine and Aspartate)||30 mg||200%||20 mg||133%|
|5-HTP (as Griffona simplicfolia)||50 mg||†||33.3 mg||†|
|Bioperine® (Black Pepper Extract)||5 mg||†||3.33 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Malic Acid, Natural & Artificial Flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate, Sucralose, Carmine.|
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, men take 3 scoops mixed with 6 ounces of water 30-60 minutes before bedtime, preferably on an empty stomach. Women take 2 scoops mixed with 4 ounces of water 30-60 minutes before bedtime.|
Recovery Sleep and Support Formula
When we reviewed SNAC PROGLYCOSYN, we were impressed.
We thought it’s a promising post-workout supplement – great ingredient combo, 25 grams of protein per serving, zero fats, and good reputation to boot.
It’s not perfect (high sugar content and pricey), but it’s solid, nonetheless.
We’re hoping we can say the same thing about another SNAC System, Inc. product – SNAC ZMA Nightcap.
As the name clearly suggests, it’s a sleep product which helps enhance recovery.
More specifically, the manufacturer dubs SNAC ZMA Nightcap its “Recovery and Sleep Support Formula,”per its official website.
You’d find ingredients such as valerian extract, lemon balm extract, chamomile, and melatonin in your usual sleep support product.
Not this one.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap’s distinguishing feature is its ZMA-5 content, folks.
More specifically, this is a potent combo of zinc, magnesium and 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan).
We have never seen anything quite like it, to be honest.
ZMA-5 is “the next generation in recovery and sleep enhancement, and provides a quicker and more effective method of delivery,” per SNAC System, Inc.’s official website.
The manufacturer also says, “The components in ZMA are all important co-factors in the conversion of 5-HTP to serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter that helps elevate mood and enhance sleep.”
This ingredient has several other benefits, per the same source:
- Helps increase REM (rapid eye movement)
- Increases SWS (slow-wave sleep or deep sleep stages 3 and 4)
- Helps boost cognitive function, problem-solving ability, and memory
We think these are fantastic.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap’s biggest ingredient is magnesium at 450 milligrams per serving for men and 300 milligrams per serving for women.
Just so you know, this sleep supplement has one of the highest magnesium content we’ve seen.
It even trumps RSP Nutrition Z-Elite, which has 425 milligrams of magnesium per serving.
Just what is it about this mineral which makes it a top-notch sleep ingredient?
Look no further than its ability to help induce relaxation and quell anxiety before bedtime.
Credit that to magnesium’s ability to filter out extra calcium from the muscles.
Plus, magnesium binds to a neurotransmitter known as GABA.
These two activities help trigger the relaxed state you experience after consuming this mineral.
Perhaps you’ve tried chugging on some milk an hour or so before bedtime.
It’s more effective than you think: milk is a solid source of magnesium, folks.
It doesn’t stop there.
Fitness experts say magnesium also helps ramp up testosterone levels.
When that happens, expect increases in muscle mass and strength. Anybody who’s taken t-boosters before can attest to these benefits.
We’re sure bodybuilding enthusiasts the world over will rejoice.
Magnesium also has other incredible health benefits:
- Helps regulate digestion
- Helps keep muscle discomfort at bay
- Regulates calcium and potassium levels
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
- Assists in the bone formation process
There you have it. Aren’t you glad SNAC ZMA Nightcap is an incredible source of magnesium?
On that note, we’re confident this supplement’s magnesium content will not only help you sleep better, but attain a healthier lifestyle.
Nothing could be better than that.
Next up is 5-HTP at 50 milligrams per serving for men and 33.3 milligrams per serving for women.
As mentioned above, this natural compound is a precursor of serotonin.
It’s also a precursor of melatonin.
Experts say 5-HTP helps regulate serotonin and melatonin levels in the brain.
Once their levels go up, expect your quality of sleep to improve dramatically.
In addition, 5-HTP helps boost weight loss and enhance mood.
This ingredient helps make SNAC ZMA Nightcap a cut above other sleep products.
In fact, we believe it’s a difference maker: many people say this product is effective. We credit that to 5-HTP.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap’s third key ingredient is zinc at 30 milligrams per serving for men and 20 milligrams per serving for women.
It’s also not unusual to spot zinc in many sleep ingredients nowadays.
That’s because it assists in neurotransmitter function and cognitive function.
Plus, it also helps metabolize melatonin, the hormone which helps regulate your sleep-wake cycles.
Zinc is also a major player in terms of testosterone production – it helps ramp up the luteinizing hormone for higher t-levels.
This mineral also helps regulate the conversion of testosterone to estrogen – it ensures you have more of the former than the latter.
It bears repeating: more testosterone translates to more muscle mass and increased strength.
Long story short, folks: the potent one two-punch of magnesium and zinc in SNAC ZMA Nightcap will help improve your sleep quality and shorten your recovery time.
Think about it: both minerals help ramp up your testosterone levels for increased musculature. Better sleep also results in higher levels of human growth hormone (HGH).
SNAC ZMA Nightcap also has Vitamin B6 – 10.5 milligrams per serving for men and seven milligrams per serving for women.
This B vitamin (also known as pyridoxine hydrochloride) has gained traction among sleep products.
The reason: it helps produce melatonin.
Thus, Vitamin B6 is instrumental in your sleep-wake cycle, folks.
It also has several other vital benefits:
- Improves blood vessel and eye health
- Boosts brain function
- Regulates mood
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure levels
SNAC ZMA Nightcap also has Vitamin B9 – 100 micrograms per serving for men and 66.7 micrograms per serving for women.
Also known as folic acid, this ingredient isn’t as popular as pyridoxine hydrochloride among sleep product manufacturers.
Nevertheless, folic acid deficiency may result in mental sluggishness – the reason we believe it’s in SNAC ZNA Nightcap.
When you take Vitamin B9, you also help boost heart health and ward off nasty free radicals.
The inclusion of BioPerine (black pepper extract) is a nice finishing touch. It will ensure proper nutrient absorption for better results.
All in all, we feel SNAC ZNA Nightcap is a solid product. It will help you sleep like a baby – many people swear that’s what it did for them.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients.
- Calories (20 per serving for men, 15 per serving for women): SNAC ZMA Nightcap is a low-calorie sleep support product. There’s no way it will compromise your nutrition plan.
- Total carbohydrates (six per serving for men, four per serving for women): This product is also low in carbs at a measly two percent of the daily value (anything less than five percent is low).
- Sugars (four grams per serving for men, three grams per serving for women): Credit the sugar amount to the inclusions of dextrose and sucralose. The former is a fast-absorbing simple sugar which helps ramp up depleted glycogen stores. We’re not so gung ho about the latter: it’s another name for Splenda, an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)(10.5 milligrams per serving for men, seven milligrams per serving for women): Like we said, this B vitamin helps produce melatonin, the hormone which regulates your sleep-wake cycle. Vitamin B6 also has other important health benefits. We say this is an awesome inclusion.
- Vitamin B9 (as folic acid)(100 micrograms per serving for men, 66.7 micrograms per serving for women): A B vitamin which helps keep mental sluggishness at bay. Vitamin B9 is more popular for its ability to keep homocysteine (a type of amino acid) levels in check for better heart health.
- Magnesium (as aspartate)(450 milligrams per serving for men, 300 milligrams per serving for women): The star of the show. Magnesium helps induce relaxation by bonding to the neurotransmitter GABA. It also helps ramp up testosterone levels for increased muscle mass and strength. Awesome.
- Zinc (as mono-l-methionine and aspartate)(30 milligrams per serving for men, 20 milligrams per serving for women): A mineral which helps metabolize melatonin and increase testosterone levels.
- Sodium (85 milligrams per serving for men, 60 milligrams per serving for women): SNAC ZMA Nightcap is safe for any individual who is monitoring his or her sodium intake (health experts recommend consuming five percent or less the daily value for these people). Recommended daily value: four percent for men and three percent for women.
- 5-HTP (as Griffona simplicfolia)(50 milligrams per serving for men, 33.3 milligrams per serving for women): The key difference maker in SNAC ZMA Nightcap. It helps regulate melatonin and serotonin levels in the brain for better sleep quality.
- BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (five milligrams per serving for men, 3.33 milligrams per serving for women): A popular digestive enzyme which helps improve nutrient uptake for better results.
If you thought your regular sleep supplement’s zinc and magnesium components worked well for you, think again.
Combine them with 5-HMP in SNAC ZMA Nightcap, good things happen.
Check that, great things will happen.
Magnesium will help induce relaxation and put you to sleep.
For its part, 5-HMP’s ability to increase serotonin and melatonin levels in the brain and Vitamin B6’s ability to produce melatonin should make this product’s effect more potent.
On the other hand, Vitamin B9’s ability to combat mental sluggishness should complement magnesium’s prowess of inducing relaxation perfectly.
It all adds up, folks.
Not only that, your testosterone levels will skyrocket – thanks to the magnesium and zine ingredients of SNAC ZMA Nightcap.
Expect increased muscle mass and strength in conjunction with regular exercise, sound nutrition, smart supplementation, and enough sleep.
Plus, the inclusion of dextrose should help shore up your depleted glycogen stores just before you hit the sack.
You can clearly see the folks at SNAC System, Inc. did their homework. They attacked sleep and recovery issues from every conceivable angle.
They also did a tremendous job in terms of transparency – they even divulged the specific individual ingredient amounts for men and women.
We also mentioned customers have given this product high marks online. Based on our assessment, we don’t blame them one bit.
Now for the downsides.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap has a dirty ingredient in sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda). We already mentioned it has several side effects.
Finally, customers have given mixed reviews on this supplement’s taste – some rave about it, while others aren’t so gung ho about it.
Our take: the taste is great. Not perfect, but great.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap Benefits
SNAC ZMA Nightcap “promotes an even deeper and more efficient sleep process while maximizing healing, tissue repair, anabolic hormone production, and muscle growth,” per its official website.
Who Takes It?
SNAC ZMA Nightcap is intended for healthy and active individuals who want to improve sleep quality, shorten recovery time, increase muscle mass, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
SNAC ZMA Nightcap contains sucralose (a.k.a. Splenda), an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
If this, or any other ingredient, makes you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
SNAC ZMA Nightcap Summary
- Awesome ingredient combo. Carefully thought-out ingredients should make a resounding impact.
- 5-HMP. The undisputed difference maker of this product.
- Has magnesium and zinc. Not only promotes better sleep, but also raise testosterone levels.
- Helps complement anabolic process. Thanks in large part to testosterone-boosting ingredients.
- Inclusion of B Vitamins. Pyridoxine hydrochloride and folic acid for better sleep and extra health benefits.
- Has BioPerine. Digestive enzyme for better nutrient uptake.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer divulges all of the ingredient amounts. Thumbs up.
- Good reputation. Customers say it works. Period.
- Taste. Has gotten mixed reviews from consumers.
- Sucralose content. Artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 450-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $29.95
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on SNAC ZMA Nightcap
The highly-touted SNAC ZMA Nightcap is a success, folks.
The ingredient combo impressed us to no end. Including 5-HMP to ramp up serotonin and melatonin levels was pure genius.
Expect better sleep, shorter recovery, more muscle growth, and improved overall health when you take SNAC ZMA Nightcap.
We highly recommend you buy this product and reap its benefits today.