Have you ever wondered what it’s like to be in beast mode day in and day out?
Maybe you should ask Marshawn “Beast Mode” Lynch, the retired Seattle Seahawks running back who tore through opposing defenses during nine-year NFL career.
Whether you get to ask him or not, you can conquer your workouts with Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein.
Hey, we’ll be the first to admit it’s one of the catchiest protein supplement names we’ve ever seen (we know you’ll agree with us). We can’t wait to review it.
We just hope its benefits are as catchy as its title suggest.
About Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein
The manufacturer dubs Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein as “The Protein That Builds Beasts.” It is packed with five kinds of high-quality protein which will help you build muscle mass and increase strength. Formula notes:
- Twenty-five grams of protein per scoop. Helps consumers pack lean muscle mass and increase strength.
- Increased calcium and iron content . Helps boost long-term, overall health.
- Comes in four flavors. Namely Chocolate, Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Cookies & Cream.
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein Supplement Facts (Chocolate, 4 lbs.)
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (35.96 g)
Amount Per Serving
|Calories From Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g (3% DV)|
|Saturated Fat||1 g (5% DV)|
|Cholesterol||80 mg (27% DV)|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g (1% DV)|
|Protein||25 g (50% DV)|
|Calcium||130 mg (13% DV)|
|Iron||1 mg (6% DV)|
|Sodium||170 mg (7% DV)|
Ingredients: Protein Blend Complex (Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate, Micellar Casein, Egg White Protein), Cocoa Bean Powder, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Enzyme Blend (Protease, Amylase, Lactase), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Citrate
Contains: Milk, Egg and Soy
Directions For Beast Protein: As a dietary supplement, use one (1) level scoop with 6-8 fl oz of water, milk or your favorite beverage.
The Protein That Builds Beasts
Far too many protein supplements claim they can unleash your inner beast. They always refer to the “Beast Mode” mantra, claiming they can help you conquer your workouts and build muscle mass.
Let’s be realistic: A good number of them embarrass the nickname of Marshawn Lynch, the retired Seattle Seahawks running back.
Enter Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein.
The name is as catchy as it gets, folks. As a consumer, you can’t help but pay attention to the “Beast” tag. You want to be in beast mode in and out of the gym. Can this product do the trick?
According to the manufacturer, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein “is a powerful fuel to help increase mass and strength.” The protein blend is comprised of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, micellar casein, and egg white albumin.
With an impressive blend of fast-, medium-, and slow-absorbing protein, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein covers all the bases. Not only will it help you recover from your workouts, build muscle mass, and increase strength, it will also help you remain in an anabolic state for up to eight hours.
We bet bodybuilding enthusiasts the world over are salivating right now.
We know whey protein concentrate (WPC) and whey protein isolate (WPI) have excellent amino acid profiles, which bodes well for your recovery and muscle-building aspirations. Both have rapid absorption rates, which is what you need after a grueling workout.
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein also has whey protein hydrolysate, which is the fastest-absorbing protein around. The disadvantage of having both WPI and whey protein hydrolysate in a supplement is the increased cost because both undergo additional processing to reduce the peptide size.
Egg white albumin falls right in the middle of fast- and slow-absorbing protein. It takes your system around 1.5 to three hours to completely absorb it. The good news is egg white albumin also has some good fats, which will make your cardiovascular system happy.
Finally, there’s micellar casein – the best kind of casein protein. This kind of protein will remain in your system for up to seven or eight hours. Once your muscles have absorbed the whey protein hydrolysate, WPI, WPC, and egg albumin proteins, your body is still reaping the benefits of casein.
It’s all good – many fitness experts such as Dr. Jim Stoppani believe a combination of whey and casein protein is the real antidote to muscle growth. Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein has you covered in that regard, folks.
With so many protein blends on the market, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein assumes its own identity. It has to, considering the likes of MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder, Gaspari Nutrition Myofusion Advanced Protein, and BSN SYNTHA-6 are dominating headlines and sales.
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein separates itself from the rest of the pack with “added benefits for increased fitness and added strength,” per the manufacturer.
The company fortifies the product’s protein content with enzymes to make the digestion process more efficient. For Beast Sports Nutrition, better absorption equals better results. We wholeheartedly agree.
Another distinguishing feature of Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein is the nitrogen retention prowess of its protein formula. Fitness experts the world over will tell you a positive nitrogen balance kickstarts the protein synthesis process, which, in turn, results in more muscle and increased strength.
Let’s not forget about the 25 grams of top-notch protein per scoop, folks. There’s no denying a lot of consumers are protein-conscious – the more protein a supplement has, the higher the chance they will stick to it (even without checking the other ingredients).
Now, let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Total fat, 2 g: Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein is an attractive low-fat protein supplement at just three percent the daily value. You’d expect a protein blend with whey protein concentrate and egg albumin to have this much fats, so it’s on point, folks.
- Cholesterol, 80 mg: The first red flag. Eighty milligrams per serving may not seem like a lot, but it represents 27 percent the daily value for this nutrient. To put things in perspective, anything more than five percent the daily value is already considered high. Granted, not all cholesterol is bad for you. Nonetheless, you still have to keep it within reasonable limits. Check with your doctor first if this concerns you.
- Total carbohydrate, 4 g: The manufacturer does a credible job in limiting Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein’s overall carb content to just four grams per serving. At one percent the daily value for carbs, this product is perfect for those who want to build lean muscle mass.
- Calcium, 130 mg: Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein is a good calcium source at 13 percent the daily value. Getting adequate calcium keeps your bones and teeth healthy. It also helps regulate blood pressure levels. Awesome.
- Iron, 1 mg: It’s rare for a protein supplement to be a decent source of iron. It’s pretty obvious Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein is an exception to the rule. This mineral helps transport oxygen in the red blood cells and boost athletic performance. The extra iron content will help consumers achieve their fitness goals for sure.
- Sodium, 170 mg: At seven percent the daily value, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein’s sodium source is somewhat high (although not as high as other protein supplements). Sodium helps prevent muscle cramps, but too much of it may raise your blood pressure levels. If you have cardiovascular issues, we suggest you see your doctor first before consuming.
With 25 grams of top-notch protein per serving, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein has what it takes to compete with the likes of MusclePharm Combat Protein Powder and BSN SYNTHA-6.
Like we said, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein distinguishes itself from other products with its potent enzyme blend (composed of protease, amylase, and lactase) for better protein absorption and better overall results.
Plus, this product’s protein blend helps you attain a positive nitrogen balance which helps kickstart the protein syntehsis process. We feel both attributes give Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein an identity consumers can identify with.
The protein blend will help you increase muscle mass and gain strength – the whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, whey protein hydrolysate, egg white albumin, and micellar casein components all play an integral role in the anabolic process. This product covers all the bases, folks.
The taste is solid. It’s not the best in the industry, but solid, nonetheless. If there’s one flavor you should try, it’s Chocolate. You’ll be sorry if you don’t.
On the other hand, the manufacturer keeps the carbohydrate and fat levels low. Sugar levels are pretty decent as well.
When you consume Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein, your body will also benefit from the extra calcium and iron content. Both minerals are crucial for good health. We’re thankful this product has them.
In terms of transparency, we’re satisfied – you see how much of each ingredient goes in your body. The number of ingredients won’t make you suspicious of any fillers or so-called “dirty” ingredients. Good job, guys.
On the flip side, Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein’s cholesterol content is through the roof at 27 percent the daily value. The sodium content, while helpful in terms of post-workout recovery, is somewhat high. Make sure to consult your physician if you have any cardiovascular concerns.
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein Benefits
The manufacturer enumerates the benefits of Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein on its official website:
- Constant release of protein
- 25 grams of top-notch protein per scoop
- Five quality forms of protein
- Helps increase strength and build muscle mass
We agree with each of these claims. There’s no disputing the fact Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein can help you achieve your fitness goals, and then some. Expect to put on lean muscle mass and increase strength like never before, folks.
Who Takes It?
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein is intended for healthy and active adults over the age of 18 who want to increase muscle mass and strength as well as meet their daily protein requirements.
Any Side Effects?
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein has no glaring side effects, although those with cardiovascular issues should consult a doctor first alluding to its high cholesterol and sodium content.
The manufacturer processed this product in an environment which has milk, eggs, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans. Those who are allergic to any of these should steer clear of this product.
Finally, Beast Sports Nutrition issues a warning for everyone to follow:
Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein Summary
- Twenty-five grams of protein per scoop. Helps increase muscle mass and strength.
- Five kinds of quality protein. Includes WPC, WPI, whey protein hydrolysate, egg white albumin and micellar casein.
- Increased calcium and iron content. Helps boost overall health.
- Potent enzyme blend. Facilitates efficient protein absorption for better overall results.
- High cholesterol and sodium content. Check with your doctor first if these concern you.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 two-lb. container (26-Day Supply): $29.99
- 1 four-lb. container (52-Day Supply): $59.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein
The verdict is out, folks: Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein is ripe for the picking. After a thorough analysis, we’re confident it is ready to compete with the industry leaders. What’s not to like?
This product has a unique identity and top-notch ingredients which will help you achieve your fitness goals consistently. The one thing that’s left to be done is for the manufacturer to improve the taste (it’s solid, but not the best out there) and add more variety.
If it does that, we’re confident Beast Sports Nutrition Beast Protein will help you remain in beast mode a la Marshawn Lynch. Buy it and stomp all over the opposition.