Strongest Pre-Workout supplement ever?
That’s what MuscleTech says about their Nano Vapor. And judging by what we see in the ingredients, they just might be onto something.
A PWO dedicated to boosting gym performance, energy, and focus, Nano Vapor gives The People (that’s you, Bros) what they want: Big-ass doses of BIG PWO ingredients.
Let’s take a closer look at the Nano Vapor formula and see how it checks out.
About Nano Vapor
Nano Vapor is “the strongest pre-workout formula ever developed” according to MuscleTech. It’s designed to help Bros achieve all-out muscle performance, focus, endurance and blood flow. With a 13 g serving per scoop (almost 50 g daily if you max out), MuscleTech has upped the ante with this PWO. Formula notes:
- Transparent label: You gotta give credit to companies that don’t hide their shit, especially in the PWO category. Dosages are clear as day here. Good job, MuscleTech.
- Big doses: You can’t claim the crown with puny dosages. Nano Vapor knows it. But they also use some smoke & mirrors to make it their formula look bigger than what it actually is.
- Expensive: With big potency claims, you know it’ll cost you: If you take it at pro-strength 3-scoops-per-serving, Nano Vapor gets pricey, fast.
Nano Vapor Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (13g)
Servings Per Container: 40
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Total Carbohydrate||3g (1% DV)|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||67 mg (112% DV)|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||0.39 mg (20% DV)|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||1.2 mcg (20% DV)|
|Calcium||120 mg (12% DV)|
|Pump and Performance Complex|
|L-citrulline malate||2667 mg|
|Beta-Alanine (as CarnoSyn®)||1067 mg|
|Betaine Anhydrous||833 mg|
|Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) Supplying yohimbine and rauwolscine||25 mg|
|Cell Volumization and Growth Matrix|
|Creatine Monohydrate||1667 mg|
|L-aspartic acid||1000 mg|
|Energy and Focus Complex|
|Caffeine anhydrous||130 mg|
GLUCOSE POLYMERS, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, SILICON DIOXIDE, ACESULFAME-POTASSIUM, SUCRALOSE, FD&C RED NO. 40 LAKE, FD&C RED #40.PROCESSED IN FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES MILK, EGG, SOY, WHEAT AND PEANUT INGREDIENTS.
|Directions: This is an extremely strong product. Please read the entire directions before consuming, and follow the tolerance assessment protocol. Assess your tolerance first by mixing 1 serving (1 scoop) with 4 oz. of cold water and downing it about 30 minutes before your daily workout. Then increase the dosage to 2 and then 3 servings mixed with 8 to 12 oz. of cold water before working out. Do not exceed 3 servings (3 scoops) in a 24-hour period. Maintain an adequate state of hydration during use.
Nano Vapor’s formulation is swole. But is it swole enough??
MuscleTech seems to be damn serious about Nano Vapor. Great ingredients paired with fat doses will produce results as swole as F-you-know-what. But is it powerful enough to claim the title of “Strongest PWO”? Let’s find out:
Vitamins and minerals. ::YAWN::
We’re sick of seeing PWO labels “padded” with boring-ass vitamins and minerals!
Sure, Vitamins B6 and B12 can play a role in energy, testosterone and focus. But Nano Vapor is using the crappy forms of B6 and B12 (P-5-P and methylcobalamin, respectively, are better), in puny little doses that will do NOTHING.
Nano Vapor’s Vitamin C and Calcium can play a role in muscle function, but are also presented in tiny, do-nothing doses. Nothing to see here, Bros. Move along.
Nano Vapor Complexes
Here’s where Nano Vapor gets MUCH better. These PWO-powering blends supply 2 of our Best5 Pre-Workout Ingredients, along with several more top-rated compounds for peaking your performance at the gym.
Pump and Performance Complex, 2667 mg
- L-Citrulline Malate. On-point for both pumps and gym performance. Increases muscle vitality, helps muscles use proteins, boosts HGH, circulation & more.
- Beta-alanine. A leading PWO that promotes blood flow to muscle tissues for better strength, performance and endurance. Nano Vapor uses CarnoSyn®, a premium branded form of the nutrient.
- Betaine anhydrous. DAMN, Nano Vapor, another great choice: A metabolic booster + performance enhancer + creatine helper in one.
- Quercetin. It’s way overrated as a PWO. There, we said it. The best Quercetin evidence shows it may relax blood vessels, soothe inflammation & protect muscles… so it may have some use, but nothing exciting.
- Yohimbe. Seems to be part of the “sensory” PWO trend, stimulating adrenaline release to amp-up your mindset and enhance exercise performance. Doubles as a fat-burner; triples as a boner-strengthener.
Cell Volumization and Growth Matrix
- Creatine Monohydrate. Best form of creatine in the market, and a top PWO for its fast-twich-muscle-supercharging, rep multiplying effects.
- Taurine. Muscle-optimizing amino acid works better when paired with Arginine, which is NOT in this formula.
- L-Aspartic Acid. Useful for enhancing energy levels and boosting aerobic exercise endurance… but not really a “growth” nutrient.
Energy and Focus Complex
- Caffeine Anhydrous. Standard stimulant that drives many PWOs; reliable, but nothing special here.
- L-Theanine. Awesome addition for focus in the gym while offsetting caffeine’s jitters so you don’t turn into a raving man-beast. Also our #5-ranked nootropic ingredient, found in our #1-ranked nootropic stack for mental domination. Yeah, it’s a damn good ingredient, bro.
One look at Nano Vapor’s clear label, and you’ll know this PWO’s packing some heat. All dosages are shown ’cause they got nothing to hide.
Plus, Nano Vapor proves you can still give blend a cool names without resorting to “proprietary” bullshit.
Nano Vapor’s Pump and Performance Complex supplies three of the best PWOs in the UNIVERSE — Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, and Betaine Anhydrous — so right off the bat, the blend is on-point.
Their Cell Volumization and Growth Matrix is capable of delivering an effective dose of creatine at three scoops and the blend complements it with L-Aspartate and Taurine.
It’s a rather simple but effective formulation for their Energy and Focus Complex. The caffeine and L-theanine complement each other, as L-theanine reduces caffeine jitters (when formulated the right way).
Red Flag: Nano Vapor’s L-Theanine:Caffeine ratio is off.
For nutrient synergy, a 2:1 ratio of L-Theanine:Caffeine is generally considered best.
Nano Vapor’s got it all mixed-up, because they use a 1:2.6 ratio of L-Theanine:Caffeine. Derp!
At the 3-scoop max, Nano Vapor delivers a HUGE 390 mg caffeine — barely safe, in fact — versus a moderate 150 mg L-Theanine.
It seems to us like that fat caffeine dose — in the wrong ratio — would totally overwhelm L-Theanine’s anti-jitter activity… rendering a great relaxation & alertness nootropic mostly useless.
The skewed ratio makes it seem like Nano Vapor formulators don’t know their asses from their elbows. Nano Vapor, you’ve been RED FLAGGED.
About Nanor Vapor’s smoke and mirrors…
Nano Vapor’s website boasts about how it supplies:
- 8 g Citrulline Malate
- 5 g Creatine
- 3.2 g Beta Alanine
Those are some very impressive doses, easily in clinical range, and likely effective.
But then we see this:
So yes, you can hit potent & effective doses with Nano Vapor… as long as you take the Max 3-scoop serving of what they’ve already called “an extremely strong product,” right on the label. Hmmmm.
Plus, if you max out with 3 scoops each time to get the benefits they advertise, you’ll burn through a cannister a hell of a lot faster… making Nano Vapor a surprisingly expensive pre-workout supplement.
And besides, 3 scoops of Nano Vapor is 39 g. That’s a lot, Bro! Imagine all that churning inside your belly as you try to bench your max. ::ulp::
Despite the sketchy marketing, Nano Vapor remains a potent pre-workout stack. The main PWO ingredients are among the best you can get: Highly effective and research-backed. The forms aren’t anything special, except for the premium CarnoSyn®.
At the end of the day, Nano Vapor can deliver the pumps and performance — but other pre-workout formulas give you a lot more bang for your buck.
Nano Vapor Benefits
Oh you’ll definitely feel the urge to lift tires bigger than the tractor it came from once you take this. It’s basically a PWO on steroids. This is the PWO of bros who want to outmuscle the Hulk. You’ll get pumped, focused, and alert. You may even go into out-of-control Man-Beast mode. Nano Vapor is strong, so be careful.
Who Takes It?
It’s definitely NOT for newbs. Nano Vapor is for bona fide Bros who can stomach the full three scoops per session. Nano Vapor is positioned as professional-strength, a “hardcore pre-workout formula.” Downside is it is expensive and three scoops will make you reach for your wallet too many times.
Any Side Effects?
That would be a hell yes. Reviews on retail sites consistently talk about the Nano Vapor formula being way too intense, to the point of making consumers feel like shit physically and mentally. Other reported side effects include crashing, upset stomach, bloating, puking, or sleeplessness. We assume these mostly occur with the 3-scoop, 39 g serving’s mega-doses and mega-caffeine.
Nano Vapor Summary
- Transparent label. You definitely know what you’re getting.
- Great formulation. Hits many of the best pre-workout ingredients.
- Massive doses. With 3 scoops, big ingredients get effective dosing.
- CarnoSyn®. Premium, branded Beta-Alanine = Quality.
- Expensive. If it takes 3 scoops to work, then it’s pricier than it looks.
- Wrong L-Theanine:Caffeine ratio. Could be a formula derp.
- Off-base ingredients. The basic vitamins+minerals & quercetin are crap.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (40 servings): $64.99 at GNC
Final Word on Nano Vapor
For the most part, Nano Vapor is a damn good pre-workout. It loses points for the 3-scoop serving size though. Sure, 3 scoops delivers big Critical Mass dosages… but you might burn through your gut & your wallet. Still, based on excellent ingredient choices, Nano Vapor works… as long as you’ve got disposable income and an iron stomach.