What’s the most advanced women’s post-workout supplement you’ve seen?
Many manufacturers may make this claim, but Gym Vixen Sexy Recover could very well be the frontrunner.
Try 5.259 grams of essential amino acids and one gram of Vitamin C for starters.
Makes you want to buy it and be a new customer, doesn’t it?
Another entertaining review is in the offing, folks.
About Gym Vixen Sexy Recover
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is the “Advanced Post-Workout for Women” which “has been developed to help you build muscle and reduce soreness,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- 5.259 grams of EAAs per serving. Has all nine essential amino acids for better post-workout results.
- Bonus ingredients. Has a ton of Vitamins B6 and C.
- Expensive.$39.95 for a 254-gram container.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover Supplement Facts (Watermelon, 254 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (8.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,677%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10.5 mg||525%|
|Magnesium (as Mangesium Aspartate)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Zinc AAC)||15 mg||100%|
|Essential Amino Complex|
|Creatine HCl||1,000 mg||*|
| Banaba Leaf (1%
|Featured Ingredients: Glutamine, 2:1:1 Instantized BCAA, Creatine HCl, Banaba Leaf.|
|Directions: Follow the directions provided on the label. Take after your workout for enhanced recovery and muscle growth.|
The Advanced Post-Workout for Women
We’ve seen some awesome bodybuilding supplements for women.
Among these are Jamie Eason’s Signature Series Whey Protein Isolate and MusclePharm FitMiss Delight. Aren’t you glad we live in an era where women’s bodybuilding products are available at the click of a mouse?
Now, let’s see if Gym Vixen Sexy Recover can blow the other women’s post-workouts out of the water.
The manufacturer’s official website dubs this product as the “Advanced Post-Workout for Women” on the premise you can “Work Out Like A Beast” and “Recover Like A Pro”
In addition, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover “combines the latest breakthroughs for muscles, strength, and performance with an emphasis on fast, efficient recovery for the female athlete,” per its official website.
Hey, if the ladies can go into beast mode and recover just as fast, we’re all for it.
Finally, the manufacturer says this supplement is “a game changer” that provides “sweet-tooth satisfaction for a post-workout drink you can actually enjoy.”
A post-workout game changer which tastes great? We like it.
The manufacturer points out there are two stages in building muscle:
- Training – this is when you tear muscle fibers during intense exercise.
- Recovery – the stage “where the body uses protein synthesis and other functions to build those muscles back up,” per its official website.
The company says ignoring the second stage is disastrous – doing so can derail your progress.
We completely agree. There’s more to fitness than just training. You have to look at the whole picture.
The manufacturer also correctly points out spacing your workouts, eating right, taking supplements, and getting enough rest will give you the best possible results.
This is where Gym Vixen Sexy Recover plays a pivotal role.
It aims to “help you build muscle and reduce soreness,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover’s Essential Amino Complex – consisting of 5.259 grams per serving of essential amino acids such as BCAAs, lysine, threonine, methionine, histidine, and tryptophan – can help you achieve those goals, folks.
Leading the charge are the three branch-chained amino acids – leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover features a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio (1,122 milligrams per serving of leucine and 561 milligrams each of isoleucine and valine per serving).
It’s a common ratio among post-workout supplements. The emphasis is on leucine – the most anabolic amino acid.
Leucine is the BCAA which helps trigger muscle protein synthesis. Without ample amounts of leucine, you won’t grow muscle mass (even if you work out as long and hard as you want).
The exciting part? Recent scientific findings reveal leucine is much more than just protein synthesis.
Leucine helps trigger the release of a hormone from the hypothalamus (the part of the brain which produces the body’s essential hormones) which helps control appetite.
Long story short, leucine also helps you lose weight. Believe it, folks.
Not only that, some studies reveal leucine also helps preserve hard-earned muscle mass. Because of that, it complements the inclusion of glutamine in Gym Vixen Sexy Recover perfectly.
Of course, no post-workout would be complete without isoleucine and valine – two BCAAs whose roles include boosting muscle recovery, facilitating muscle tissue repair, and restoring a positive nitrogen balance.
However, having all nine essential amino acids is what sets Gym Vixen Sexy Recover apart from the rest of the field.
For instance, phenylalanine helps regulate metabolism. Lysine helps boost the immune system, which takes a hit after a hard workout.
On the other hand, methionine helps boost the fat-burning process.
That’s just the tip of the iceberg.
When you add all of these benefits up, you get a distinct post-workout advantage.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover’s second-biggest ingredient is two grams of glutamine per serving.
Glutamine – the most abundant amino acid – helps preserve muscle mass, restore a positive nitrogen balance, increase human growth horm0ne (HGH) levels, and boost the immune and digestive systems.
No wonder the icons from the Golden Era of Bodybuilding supplemented with glutamine. The ladies can follow suit with Gym Vixen Sexy Recover.
Next up is one gram of creatine hydrochloride per serving.
We’re not surprised. Creatine is one of the most common post-workout ingredients – and for good reason.
Creatine helps increase muscle mass, power output, and anaerobic running capacity, per the manufacturer’s official website.
The main advantage creatine hydrochloride has over creatine monohydrate is its better solubility rate.
However, we still believe creatine monohydrate is the better form simply because it produces more results. Plus, it’s cheaper.
Nonetheless, creatine hydrochloride is no slouch, by any means.
Finally, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover has 50 milligrams of banaba leaf extract per serving.
The banaba leaf helps ward off inflammation, boost weight loss, and regulate blood sugar levels. More post-workouts are including banaba leaf extract. We feel this trend should continue.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 1,000 mg: Say goodbye to the common cold when you take Gym Vixen Sexy Recover. Check this out, folks: it has a whopping 1,677 percent of the daily value for Vitamin C. You can throw that old ascorbic acid supplement out the window now.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 10.5 mg: This vitamin helps boost the nervous, immune, and cardiovascular systems. At an incredible 525 percent of the daily value, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover has all of your Vitamin B6 needs covered.
- Magnesium (as magnesium aspartate), 100 mg: Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is a solid source of magnesium at 25 percent of the daily value (anything more than 15 percent is considered high). Magnesium helps increase energy levels, improve digestion and sleep, boost cardiovascular health, and ward off muscle discomfort. Awesome.
- Zinc (as zinc AAC), 15 mg: This mineral helps increase immunity, ward off free radicals and inflammation, balance hormones, boost nutrient absorption and digestion, and aid in muscle growth – all important post-workout benefits. Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is an impressive source of zinc at 100 percent of the daily value.
- L-leucine, 1,122 mg: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart muscle protein synthesis, torch fat, and preserve muscle mass. It’s a must in every post-workout product.
- L-lysine, 888 mg: If you want a healthier immune system, you need to supplement with lysine. It’s as simple as that, folks.
- L-phenylalanine, 771 mg: Phenylalanine is the essential amino acid which helps regulate metabolism.
- L-valine, 561 mg: This BCAA helps regulate the immune system, repair muscle tissue, and increase endurance.
- L-isoleucine, 561 mg: The BCAA which helps regulate blood sugar levels, improve post-workout muscle recovery, and restore a positive nitrogen balance for more muscle growth.
- L-threonine, 468 mg: The essential amino acid which helps regulate protein levels in the body. It also helps boost the central nervous, cardiovascular, and immune systems.
- L-methionine, 443 mg: The essential amino acid which helps torch fat. In addition, methionine is a precursor of taurine (another important post-workout ingredient) and the powerful antioxidant glutathione.
- L-histidine, 328 mg: Histidine is a precursor of histamine, glutamate, ferritin and haemoglobin. In other words, histidine plays a crucial role in the body’s different metabolic reactions.
- L-tryptophan, 117 mg: The essential amino acid is a precursor of the neurotransmitter serotonin, which helps improve sleep quality and boost fat loss.
- L-glutamine, 2,000 mg: The most abundant amino acid is also one of the most versatile: it helps preserve muscle mass, increase human growth hormone levels, restore a positive nitrogen balance, and boost the immune and digestive systems.
- Creatine HCl, 1,000 mg: Creatine helps increase muscle mass and improve athletic performance. It’s one of the most invaluable post-workout ingredients on the market.
- Banaba leaf (one percent corosolic acid), 50 mg: This ingredient helps regulate blood pressure levels, boost weight loss, and ward off inflammation. We’re glad it’s in Gym Vixen Sexy Recover.
From the looks of things, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is the real deal, ladies.
Who can argue with 5.259 grams of essential amino acids (EAA), two grams of glutamine, and one gram of creatine hydrochloride per serving?
Bear in mind not all post-workout supplements have essential amino acids. Having all nine in one supplement helps you achieve your post-workout goals faster.
Don’t forget about the 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, which will help you grow lean muscle mass, repair muscle tissue, increase endurance and maintain a positive nitrogen balance.
You also can’t go wrong with two grams of glutamine per serving. We feel this amount is enough to help you preserve lean muscle mass, increase HGH levels, and boost the immune system.
Like we said, if there’s one post-workout ingredient which you must consume, it’s glutamine. We can’t get enough of its versatility and awesome post-workout benefits.
On the other hand, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover’s one gram of creatine hydrochloride per serving is guaranteed to help you grow lean muscle mass, improve power output, and increase anaerobic and aerobic capacity.
Nothing could be more fantastic than that.
The inclusion of 50 milligrams of banaba leaf extract per serving is a tremendous bonus. We already told you about its abilities to boost weight loss and ward off inflammation.
In addition, banaba leaf helps reduce recovery time, boost muscle growth, and improve nutrient delivery.
On the other hand, you not only get tremendous post-workout benefits when you supplement with Gym Vixen Sexy Recover, you also get other bonuses.
Who can refuse one gram of Vitamin C per serving (valued at a whopping 1,667 percent of the daily value)?
When you consume Gym Vixen Sexy Recover, you also cover your Vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc needs in a big way.
That’s an understatement.
Other pluses include clean ingredients and good transparency – the manufacturer divulges the amount of each ingredient. Awesome.
On the flip side, some consumers aren’t big on its taste. In fact, they consider it as just plain average.
Finally, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover doesn’t come cheap – a 254-gram serving costs $39.95.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover Benefits
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps ward off post-workout soreness
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis
- Helps boost muscular recovery
We agree with these claims. Gym Vixen Sexy Recover has an impressive post-workout formula which will help women achieve their fitness goals and then some.
Who Takes It?
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is intended for women who are at least 18 years of age who want to build lean muscle mass, reduce recovery time, increase endurance, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
We’re happy to report Gym Vixen Sexy Recover has no glaring side effects. However, if any of the ingredients make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover Summary
- 5.259 grams of EAAs per serving. Has all nine essential amino acids.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. Helps kickstart protein synthesis, repair muscle tissue, and increase endurance.
- Two grams of glutamine per serving. Most abundant amino acid is also one of the most versatile.
- One gram of creatine HCl per serving. Helps increase lean muscle mass and improve athletic performance.
- Bonus ingredients. Impressive servings of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, magnesium, and zinc.
- Clean ingredients. No proprietary blends, either. Awesome.
- Taste. Some consumers think it’s average at best.
- Price. $39.95 for a 254-gram serving.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 254-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $39.95
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Gym Vixen Sexy Recover
Ladies, if you want to recover the sexy and efficient way, Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is the way to go.
In our opinion, it has an impressive array of ingredients which will help you achieve your post-workout goals.
The bonus ingredients (Vitamins B6 and C, magnesium, and zinc) further solidify our claim. Your long-term health will benefit in a huge way, believe us.
If you’re not big on taste and are willing to shell out a bit extra for a good post-workout supplement, buy it, by all means.
Gym Vixen Sexy Recover is what it claims to be and then some.