Do you want to MENTALLY DOMINATE?
Yeah you do. Mind Lab Pro (MLP) — a nootropic stack custom-made for mental domination — will take you there.
We gotta admit: When we heard about MLP as an “adaptable” nootropic that boosts all types of thinking in all people… we called BS. But after trying it, we ate crow, Bro. MLP works in surprising ways, unlike any other nootropic we’ve tried.
MLP’s premium nootropics, synergistic combos & sparkling-clean label are great and all… But its effects — accurately called “100% Brainpower” — are why MLP is our #1-ranked Nootropic for 2016. Check it:
- Boosts 6 brain pathways: Mental energy, brain chemicals, brain cell regeneration, brain blood flow, Alpha brainwaves, and brain defenses.
- Adapts to meet your needs. “Universal Nootropic” that flexes to crush cognitive demands as they change from day to day & hour to hour.
- Premium, but (sometimes) affordable. This only applies if you get the buy-3-get-1-free deal. Buying just 1 bottle of MLP can get expensive, though.
Mind Lab Pro Supplement Facts
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Vitamin B6 (as P-5-P)||2.5 mg (125% DV)|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||7.5 mcg (125%DV)|
|Citicoline (Cognizin®)||250 mg|
|Bacopa monnieri (45% bacosides, whole plant)||150 mg|
|Lion’s Mane Mushroom (full spectrum)||500 mg|
|Phosphatidylserine (Sharp-PS® Green derived from sunflower lecithin)||100 mg|
|L-Theanine (as Suntheanine®)||100 mg|
|Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavins and 1% salidroside) (root)||50 mg|
|Other Ingredients: Pullulan (Plantcaps® capsule)|
|Directions: Take two (2) capsules in the morning or early afternoon, preferably with food. This may be increased to a maximum of four (4) capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not exceed four (4) capsules in a 24-hour period unless otherwise directed by a health care practitioner.|
Mind Lab Pro Photos
Mind Lab Pro is made for mental domination.
MLP’s 11 nootropics combine to boost several different “brain pathways”: Mental energy, brain chemicals, brain regeneration, brainwaves, brain protection, & cerebral circulation.
It seems like a lot, but this quick rundown of Mind Lab Pro’s 11 ingredients shows they back up all those “boost 6 brain pathways” claims:
- Cognizin® Citicoline: Energizes brain cells for focus & concentration
- Rhodiola rosea: Peak mental performance under stress
- Suntheanine® L-Theanine:Alpha brainwaves for learning and focus
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: Neurotransmitters tied to attention span
- P-5-P (B6): Maintains healthy brain tissue & long-term memory
- Sharp-PS®: Tunes brain cell membranes for peak mental performance
- Bacopa: Ayurvedic herbal improves retention of new knowledge
- Lion’s Mane: Mushroom sparks neurogenesis: New brain cell creation
- Vinpocetine: Boosts cerebral bloodflow to oxygenate & power-up brain
- B12 (methylcobalamin): Myelin & neurotransmitter support for brain health
- Pterostilbene: Not really a nootropic, but might help old people’s brains
Different from most other nootropics, MLP is formulated to adapt to whatever brainpower you need — focus, attention, memory, creativity, problem-solving, communication, whatever… whenever you need it.
This all-in-one strategy is one reason why MLP calls itself the “Universal Nootropic” and claims that you will feel your brain “firing on all cylinders.”
Our Personal Mind Lab Pro Experiences
OK, so that last statement seems a little crazy for a nootropic stack.
But trust us, it’s the real deal: Best5 staff took Mind Lab Pro for 30 days. It worked for everybody, but the final reports also showed a wide range of mental performance benefits:
“They say you can double-up MLP dosage for training, so I tried it before working out. I felt it, fast: I was super-motivated, and was banging out reps like crazy. But it wasn’t “intense” like I am used to (I use stimulant Pre-Workouts, to be honest)… instead, the whole time I was in this really good mood, and felt so confident I could lift anything. The willpower I got seemed to boost my strength & performance. Great workout stuff.” – RJ
“I took MLP for 2 weeks and NOTHING happened. But when it kicked in, I felt sharper, especially with “thinking speed” and communication. The right words were just there. Out with friends, it was rapid-fire jokes, one after another. I dominated a presentation, too — was calm & clear, remembered my speech, didn’t stumble on words… I felt verbally superior.” – Ryan
I first noticed MLP after 1 week, on deadline, when I’m usually feeling fried and stressed the F out. But this time, I felt different. Relaxed, like “spacing out,” but my mind was crystal-clear and energized. I had a surge of creativity, had all these amazing ideas. There was no pressure… just mellow brainpower. I did like a month’s worth of brainstorming in one night.” – Pat
If you check out the Mind Lab Pro website, check out their How It Works page.
It’s crazy that this is so unusual for a supplement, but damn does MLP share a lot of information about their formula strategy. Read it, and you find out that “100% Brainpower” is more than just mental domination.
The MLP formula is probably smarter than we are, but we’ll try to explain:
Mind Lab Pro is 100% Brainpower because…
Every ingredient is a nootropic. MLP is laser-focused on mental performance, so 100% of its ingredients are brain nutrients. They up the ante by only using reputable nootropics backed by research — no trendy exotic herbs from Guam.
It optimizes every cognitive function pathway. Brain energy, brain chemicals, brain waves, brain oxygenation, and others… MLP supports the entire brain. That’s another 100%. And that’s why MLP is so versatile in the way it boosts brainpower.
MLP’s vegan Plantcaps® are filled with 1 thing only: Nootropics. Look at “other ingredients” on the label. NONE, bro. It’s like seeing a freakin’ unicorn. This means the capsule contents are 100% nootropic nutrition.
*The last point means MLP has no fillers, no artificial colors, no GMOs, no…
NO BULLSHIT. A clean label like MLP’s is a rare find.
Quality might be the X-factor that pushes MLP over the top and makes it #1.
In short, MLP uses The Good Shit: Special forms of nootropic nutrients that are enhanced to make them more powerful and effective. Check out some of these ingredient upgrades:
|Plain Nootropic Form||MLP Enhanced Form + Advantage|
|Vitamin B6||B6 as P-5-P → More efficient for brain chemicals|
|Vitamin B12||B12 as Methylcobalamin → Greater potency|
|Choline||Citicoline as Cognizin® → More dynamic, strong human research|
|Bacopa monnieri||Bacopa std. 45% bacosides → More effective; higher concentration of active nootropics|
|Lion’s Mane Mushroom||Full Spectrum Lion’s Mane → All active brain-boosting compounds guaranteed present|
|Phosphatidylserine (PS)||Sharp-PS® Green → derived from sunflower, not soy. Eco-friendly, too.|
|Tyrosine||N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine (NALT) → Stronger potency, preferred for brain health|
|L-Theanine||L-Theanine as Suntheanine® → Patented form backed by good human research|
|Rhodiola rosea||Rhodiola Rosea std. 3% rosavins and 1% salidroside → More effective; higher concentration of active nootropics|
You end up with a nootropic stack supplying leading nootropic ingredients, in the best forms available, in the biggest dosages they can pack into each vegan capsule.
- This, fellow Bros, is what smart stacking looks like — not just in nootropics, but in every other nutritional supplement category on the damn planet.
Mind Lab Pro Benefits
Mind Lab Pro adapts to brain demands. On a competitive day, MLP boosts strategy and stress-resistance. If you’re mentally burnt-out the next day, MLP revitalizes you. As 2 or 3 MLP nootropics step up to boost brainpower you need now, the rest maintain your brain in the background. MLP ends up enhancing all kinds of mental performance: Memory, focus, attention, motivation, mood, creativity, learning… you name it. As a bonus, MLP is good for long-range brain health, too.
Who Takes It?
Mind Lab Pro is a “Universal Nootropic”– anyone can benefit from taking it. MLP’s website doesn’t seem to target any one group. We see MLP as a mental performance formula above all — for professional productivity, sports & games, strategic thinking, communication, etc. Anybody with a lifestyle that demands a competitive edge will probably like MLP.
Any Side Effects?
Mind Lab Pro’s ingredients are well-tolerated & safe. None of us had side effects. This is helped by their quality ingredients and avoidance of weird fillers or artificial stuff. No BS; Just brain-boosting nutrition in each vegan capsule.
Mind Lab Pro Summary
- Full-spectrum. Boosts 6 cognitive pathways to “fire on all cylinders.”
- Synergy. Combines nootropics that make sense–they work well together.
- Potent. Smartly formulated for clinical-range dosages, across the board.
- MAXED OUT. Cap are literally filled to the max with nootropics. You’ll see.
- No junk. MLP’s “clean label” is like seeing a unicorn. Just nootropics.
- Transparency. MLP shows all doses and shares good info on their site.
- Deceptively cheap. 10-in-1 supplement; $200+ if ingredients bought solo.
- No competition. MLP monopoly! You can only buy it on their site
- Pterostilbene. Tiny 500 mcg dose; from blueberries, not really nootropic.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle: $65 (one-month supply)
- 2 bottles: $130 (still $65/bottle, but they throw in free shipping)
- 3 boxes + 1 Free: $195 ($48.75/bottle, free shipping)
- You can only buy it at the Mind Lab Pro website (www.mindlabpro.com)… not in stores
- No-risk, 30-day, 100% money-back trial… just read the fine print
Final Word on Mind Lab Pro
Mind Lab Pro is a powerful brain-boosting stack that works in many ways and adapts to changing mental demands. We admit it: It’s hard to believe a brain supplement can do that. But when we looked at the label we started believing — MLP is cleanest, purest, highest-quality nootropic label we’ve ever seen. And when we tried it out… well, we’re freakin’ true believers now, bro. Try it and see if you feel your brain “firing on all cylinders”… we sure did.