Are you on the lookout for a simple multivitamin which gets the job done?
Seems easier said than done, isn’t it?
Maybe we can help.
Presenting Pure Nutrition Daily Vits – an unheralded multivitamin with a heap of potential.
Enjoy the review as usual, folks.
About Pure Nutrition Daily Vits
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits “is the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals specifically designed to meet your body’s requirements in just one tablet daily,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Simple daily multivitamin. No fuss, no frills.
- cGMP stamp of approval. Clean ingredients all around. Bravo
- Affordable. One 100-tablet bottle costs approximately $12.90 .
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits Supplement Facts (100 Tablets)
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 100
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Succinate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as Phytonadione)||25 mcg||31%|
|Thiamine (as Thiamine HCl)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (from Calcium-D-Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Dicalcium Phosphate and Calcium Carbonate)||200 mg||20%|
|Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate)||9 mg||50%|
|Phosphorus (from Dicalcium Phosphate)||125 mg||13%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as Zinc Gluconate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Sodium Selenite)||35 mcg||50%|
|Copper (as Copper Oxide)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as Manganese Sulfate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as Chromium Chloride)||60 mcg||50%|
|Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate)||35 mcg||47%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)||40 mg||1%|
|Digestive Enzyme Complex||32 mg||†|
|Malt diastase (two words or maltase)||†|
|Para Aminobenzoic Acid||5 mg||†|
|Boron (as Boron Citrate)||150 mcg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Shellac & Povidone).|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet daily with food, preferably in the morning.|
Perfect Blend of Vitamins and Minerals
Most of the multivitamins we’ve reviewed here on B5 are geared toward athletes.
However, there are regular multivitamins which stand out.
We gave these supplements high grades because of their comprehensive ingredient profile.
We’re sure they will fill your nutrition gaps like no other.
Plus, they enjoy a sterling reputation among customers – they have absolutely no regrets buying them.
We’re hoping we can also sing Pure Nutrition Daily Vits’ praises.
“Daily Vits by Pure Nutrition is the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals specifically designed to meet your body’s requirements in just one tablet daily,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
We like it.
We think it’s great from a consumer standpoint: who wants to gobble up several multivitamin tablets daily just to get by?
We sure don’t.
With people as busy as ever, practicality means everything nowadays.
The manufacturer gets right down to it – it correctly points out today’s frenetic lifestyles and processed foods may result in deficiency of key vitamins and minerals.
That’s where a potent multivitamin comes in, folks.
“Essentially, multivitamins, like Daily Vits by Pure Nutrition, encourage efficiency in your body for all of its various functions,” per its official website.
On that note, a protein powder and a multivitamin should be the bare essentials on your supplement stack.
Whole foods are your primary source of nutrition, but these products do away with those nutrition gaps we discussed earlier.
Now, when we first sized up Pure Nutrition Daily Vits, we were pleased to find a “Current Good Manufacturing Practice” stamp of approval on the label:
Whew. You can now breathe a sigh of relief.
Take it from Janice Oliver of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) when she spoke about the importance of GMPs in a transcript posted on the FDA’s official website on October 24, 2007:
“The GMPs are an important tool to help ensure dietary supplement product quality, purity, consistency, and safety,” she quipped.
On that note, we are stoked Pure Nutrition Daily Vits has cGMP compliance.
That means you are getting a clean product and a good return on your investment.
Bear in mind this product is not designed for athletes (athlete multivitamins typically have insane amounts of B vitamins and other nutrients such as iron, vitamin D, and calcium).
With that in mind, you’ll see on the ingredients list the daily value percentages are evenly spread out.
Most of the nutrients in Pure Nutrition Daily Vits have a daily value of 100 percent (for reference, 15 percent is already a high value) per tablet:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate)
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
- Folic acid
This isn’t even an exhaustive list, folks. Majority of the nutrients having a daily value of 100 percent tells us the company puts equal emphasis on each component.
Notice the ingredient with the highest daily value is niacin (vitamin B3) at 150 percent per serving.
Check out its benefits:
- Helps regulate cholesterol and blood sugar levels
- Improves heart health
- Boosts brain and skin health
- Improves joint mobility
The takeaway: these are some of the most common issues which affect many men and women.
In other words, the manufacturer’s goal is to help you stay at the top of your game in these areas.
Listen, some companies overlook critical multivitamin ingredients such as vitamin K, iodine, chromium, and copper.
Among their combined benefits include stronger bones, improved thyroid function, and increased energy levels and fat loss.
Well, we’re glad the aforementioned nutrients are in Pure Nutrition Daily Vits.
Thing is, most of their daily values (except for iodine’s 100 percent DV) don’t measure up to those of other multivitamins.
Nevertheless, we like the inclusion of the Digestive Enzyme Complex, which takes up 32 milligrams per serving.
As the name implies, the components help improve nutrient uptake and bioavailability for better overall results.
Hey, not every multivitamin has a digestive blend. If a multivitamin has cGMP certification and digestive enzymes, it’s worth considering.
On the flip side, Pure Nutrition Daily Vits’ Digestive Enzyme Complex is a shady proprietary blend.
If you look closely, the manufacturer divulged the entire blend amount but didn’t disclose the individual ingredients.
A consumer has the right to know every ingredient amount – even if they pertain to digestive enzymes.
On the other hand, thumbs up to the inclusion of antioxidants para aminobenzoic acid (PABA) and lycopene.
Remember, some vitamins such as vitamin C function as powerful antioxidants.
We’re sure PABA and lycopene add some oomph to Pure Nutrition Daily Vits’ antioxidant arsenal.
All in all, the nutrients you find in this product are reminiscent of those found in, say, Nature Made Multi Complete – the right amount of vitamins and minerals to fill nutrition gaps and boost long-term health.
The takeaway: we say Pure Nutrition Daily Vits is a solid investment.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as beta-carotene), 5,000 IU: A vitamin critical for eye and bone health. Some health experts believe vitamin A also helps ramp up muscle growth. Awesome.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 60 mg: A powerful antioxidant known for keeping free radicals and the common cold at bay. Vitamin C also helps produce collagen (the protein found in connective tissue).
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), 400 IU: A vitamin which helps improve heart and bone health. Not getting enough sunlight? No worries. Pure Nutrition Daily Vits’ 100 percent of the daily value for vitamin D ought to do the trick.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), 30 IU: A component which helps keep free radicals at bay, ramp up metabolism, and shore up heart health.
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione), 25 mcg: A vitamin which helps improve heart health, strengthen bones, and ward off blood clots. This multivitamin’s vitamin K level (31 percent of the daily value) pale in comparison to the competition, but it’s still decent.
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl), 1.5 mg: Simply known as vitamin B1, thiamine is the classic B vitamin which helps improve cardiovascular function and increase energy levels.
- Riboflavin, 1.7 mg: Also known as vitamin B2, this ingredient helps regulate thyroid function and the immune and digestive systems.
- Niacin (as niacinamide), 30 mg: Pure Nutrition Daily Vits’ most abundant ingredient at 15o percent of the daily value. Vitamin B3 helps boost heart health and joint mobility. Warning: vitamin B3 consumption may result in “niacin flushing” (a tingling sensation in the face and chest areas) in some people.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 2 mg: This B vitamin helps improve cardiovascular health and regulate sleep cycles.
- Folic acid, 400 mcg: Simply known as vitamin B9, this component helps regulate blood pressure levels, quell anxiety, increase muscle growth, keep free radicals at bay, and shore up heart health. Whew. Talk about versatile.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 6 mcg: Another classic B vitamin which helps increase energy levels and boost cardiovascular health.
- Biotin, 300 mcg: Also known as vitamin B7, this ingredient helps ward off inflammation and improve skin, nail, and hair health.
- Pantothenic acid (from calcium-d-pantothenate), 10 mg: Simply known as vitamin B5, this ingredient helps ramp up stamina, lower stress levels, regulate the immune system, and improve heart health.
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate and calcium carbonate), 200 mg: An important mineral which helps strengthen bones, regulate blood pressure levels, and shore up heart health.
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate), 9 mg: A mineral which helps deliver oxygen to the muscles for increased energy levels. Iron also helps maintain muscle health, improve sleep quality, and boost brain health.
- Phosphorus (from dicalcium phosphate), 125 mg: Pure Nutrition Daily Vits’ phosphorus content isn’t that high (just 13 percent of the daily value).
- Iodine (as potassium iodide), 150 mcg: A chemical element which helps regulate thyroid activity and keep bacteria at bay. This multivitamin’s 100 percent of the daily value for iodine is a sure thing, folks.
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide), 200 mg: A mineral which helps improve heart health and strengthen bones and muscles.
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate), 15 mg: A mineral which helps regulate blood sugar levels, increase fat loss, ramp up testosterone levels, and improve sleep quality.
- Selenium (as sodium selenite), 35 mcg: A mineral which helps boost the immune system, boost cardiovascular health, and keep free radicals at bay.
- Copper (as copper oxide), 1 mg: A mineral which helps ramp up energy levels and slow down the aging process.
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate), 2 mg: This ingredient helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels and ward off inflammation and free radicals.
- Chromium (as chromium chloride), 60 mcg: A mineral which helps maintain healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate), 35 mcg: A mineral which helps facilitate the waste disposal process and keep free radicals at bay.
- Potassium (from potassium chloride), 40 mg: Pure Nutrition Daily Vits is not a significant source of potassium at a paltry one percent of the daily value.
- Para aminobenzoic acid, 5 mg: A component which helps improve skin, hair, and digestive health.
- Boron (as boron citrate), 150 mcg: A mineral which helps shore up heart health and stop free radical activity dead in its tracks.
- Lutein, 100 mcg: A phytonutrient common among many vision supplements. Lutein also helps boost immunity and improve skin, tissue, and blood quality.
- Lycopene, 100 mcg: A powerful antioxidant which helps ward off free radicals. Lycopene also helps improve heart and eye health.
Digestive Enzyme Complex, 32 mg
- Maltodextrin: A polysaccharide and complex carbohydrate manufacturers use as an additive. Maltodextrin has a high glycemic index rating, making it unsuitable for individuals with blood sugar issues.
- Lactase: An enzyme which helps break down lactose, a sugar found in milk and dairy products.
- Papain: A digestive enzyme derived from the papaya fruit which helps improve protein absorption.
- Malt diastase (two words or maltase): An enzyme which helps break down sugars and starches. Maltase also helps improve digestive function.
- Lipase: An essential enzyme which helps digest fats.
Based on our initial analysis, Pure Nutrition Daily Vits has the potential to be a solid, daily multivitamin for your long-term health.
You start with the cGMP stamp of approval. Like we said, this means this product has no synthetic ingredients.
That gave us a positive first impression.
Next up is the ingredient lineup – nothing fancy, just your essential vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
The manufacturer places almost equal emphasis on all of the ingredients. If you pay close attention, most of them have a daily value percentage of 100.
That tells you the company considers each component vital for your health and well-being.
You wont’ see insane B vitamin amounts for hard-training athletes here (the most abundant ingredient is vitamin B3 or niacin at 150 percent of the daily value).
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits is an everyday multivitamin, plain and simple.
On that note, we agree with the manufacturer’s claim this product “is the perfect blend of vitamins and minerals specifically designed to meet your body’s requirements in just one tablet daily.”
One tablet is all it takes. Busy individuals the world over will rejoice.
We also like the inclusions of underrated multivitamin ingredients such as vitamin K, iodine, chromium, and copper.
It bears repeating: not all multivitamins have them.
When you consume Pure Nutrition Daily Vits, expect stronger bones, improved thyroid health, ramped-up energy levels, and more fat loss.
The manufacturer’s transparency was solid for the most part, until we stumbled upon the Digestive Enzyme Complex – a shady proprietary blend.
Don’t get us wrong here. We’re stoked Pure Nutrition Daily Vits has digestive enzymes which improve nutrient uptake for better overall results.
It’s just that the company could have been more honest with this blend’s ingredient breakdown. That’s all.
Nonetheless, Pure Nutrition Daily Vits is an awesome steal – one 100-tablet bottle costs a measly $12.90.
Imagine paying that much for a multivitamin which will last you three months or so.
Talk about a fantastic return on your investment, folks.
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits Benefits
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Contains 14 vitamins and 12 minerals
- Features a potent Digestive Enzyme Complex
- Boasts of a quality precision release
- Requires an intake of just one tablet daily
We agree with all of these claims. Pure Nutrition Daily Vits is a simple multivitamin which should help fill your nutrition gaps and boost your long-term health.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Pure Nutrition Daily Vits for healthy and active individuals who want to boost their nutritional intake, fill nutrition gaps, improve long-term health, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits has 150 percent of the daily value for niacin (vitamin B3), an ingredient which may cause “niacin flushing” (a tingling sensation in the face and chest areas) in some individuals.
This multivitamin also contains maltodextrin,a polysaccharide with a high glycemic index rating. As such, it may be unsuitable for people with blood sugar issues.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits Summary
- Simple daily multivitamin. No fuss, no frills.
- Equal emphasis on most ingredients. Most have a daily value percentage of 100.
- cGMP stamp of approval. No synthetic ingredients whatsoever.
- Has underrated ingredients. Vitamin K, iodine, chromium, and copper, to be precise.
- Digestive Enzyme Complex. Helps improve nutrient bioavailability for better overall results.
- Affordable. One 100-tablet bottle costs just $12.90.
- Proprietary Blend. We’re referring to this product’s Digestive Enzyme Complex.
- Unknown reputation. A potential diamond in the rough, in our opinion.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 100-Tablet Bottle (100-Day Supply): $12.90
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Pure Nutrition Daily Vits
If you’re seeking out a simple multivitamin which gives fantastic results, Pure Nutrition Daily Vits should be on your radar.
Who can pass up on a multivitamin which has the essential vitamins and minerals at a measly $12.90 per 100-tablet bottle?
We sure won’t.
Pure Nutrition Daily Vits is not a perfect supplement, but its pros far outweigh the cons.
On that note, we highly recommend you buy it and reap its immense benefits today.