Many athlete multivitamins employ the same approach.
Ramped-up B vitamin levels, increased superfood amounts, and virility ingredients, to name a few.
While these are good, you may want to size up a multivitamin with a unique pathway.
Presenting Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD – a product which promotes good health via optimal endocrine function.
We know that’s enough to pique your interest for another awesome review.
About Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD
Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD “is a precision-engineered formula that addresses what active individuals want most – peak health and optimal endocrine support,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- EndoDrive Support blend. Promotes good health via optimum endocrine function.
- GMP certification. Hard evidence product has no synthetic ingredients. Awesome.
- Great ingredients. Solid from top to bottom.
Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD Supplement Facts (180 Tablets)
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
Servings Per Container: 60
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (As Alpha and Beta Carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin E (As Dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B1 (As Thiamine Mononitrate)||15 mg||1,000%|
|Vitamin B3 (As Niacin)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCl)||30 mg||1,500%|
|Vitamin B9 (As Folic Acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (As Cyanocobalamin)||180 mcg||3,000%|
|Pantothenic Acid (As Calcium-D-Pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Calcium (As Dicalcium Phosphate)||200 mg||20%|
|Phosphorus (As Dicalcium Phosphate)||150 mg||15%|
|Iodine (As Potassium Iodide)||75 mcg||50%|
|Zinc (As Zinc Monomethionine)||15 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (As Magnesium Citrate)||100 mg||25%|
|Selenium (As Amino Acid Chelate)||70 mcg||100%|
|Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate)||2 mg||100%|
|Manganese (As Manganese Sulfate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (As Chromium Picolinate)||25 mcg||21%|
|Molybdenum (As Amino Acid Chelate)||75 mcg||100%|
|Potassium (As Potassium Chloride)||50 mg||2%|
|Chloride (From Potassium Chloride)||45 mg||2%|
|Vitamin D3 (As Cholecalciferol)||2,500 IU||625%|
|Vitamin K (As Phytonadione)||80 mcg||100%|
|Quercetin (As Dihydrate)||250 mg||†|
|Boron (As Boron Citrate)||3 mg||†|
|Other Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Talc, Natural And Artificial Colors.|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets two (2) times daily with food, ideally with breakfast and dinner. EndoShield™ can be combined with Axis Labs® Citrus Omega.|
The World’s First Endocrine-Supporting Multivitamin
We’ve reviewed some impressive multivitamins for fitness and bodybuilding enthusiasts here on B5.
Believe us, they’re worth it.
EFX Sports VitaDrive first comes to mind. We hailed it as “The New King of B Vitamins” for obvious reasons – its insane B vitamin content is the most we’ve seen.
If you’re a hard-training athlete, you’re sure to experience increased energy levels and better cardiovascular health with these supplements.
It would be interesting to find out if we can include Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD in this elite category.
This product “is a precision-engineered formula that addresses what active individuals want most – peak health and optimal endocrine support,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
“ENDOSHIELD is a comprehensive, complete stand-alone multivitamin/mineral supplement designed to support the nutritional goals of male fitness enthusiasts,” per the same source.
You can tell right off the bat Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s goal is to help you achieve your fitness goals by boosting your endocrine system.
We’ve never seen anything like it.
With that, this multivitamin’s EndoDrive Support takes center stage, folks.
Check out its components:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol): 2500 IU
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione): 80 mcg
- Quercetin (as dihydrate): 250 mg
- Boron (as boron citrate): 3 mg
“When your endocrine is at optimal levels, men and women can experience greater strength, awakeness, vitality, sexual health, mood, and overall health,” per the company’s official website.
Just so you know, the endocrine system produces hormones which trigger a response from a certain body part.
Here is what each endocrine system organ does:
- Adrenal glands: Their hormones help maintain sodium, chloride, and potassium levels in the blood. They also help promote healthy blood pressure levels and optimal kidney function.
- Hypothalamus: A part of the brain which helps maintain healthy heart rate, blood pressure, and body temperature. The hypothalamus also helps regulate sleep, appetite, and thirst.
- Pancreas: Its hormones help regulate blood sugar, amino acids, triglycerides, and digestion.
- Parathyroid glands: Their hormones help promote healthy calcium and phosphorus levels.
- Pituitary gland: Helps control other endocrine glands such as the thyroid, ovaries, and adrenal glands. The pituitary gland produces growth and development hormones, including human growth hormone (HGH).
- Reproductive glands (ovaries and testicles): A female’s ovaries produce estrogen and progesterone. On the other hand, a male’s testicles produce testosterone.
Well, we agree with the manufacturer’s claims.
When your endocrine system is in peak health, you will experience healthier blood pressure and blood sugar levels, increased strength, and more muscle mass, to name a few.
On that note, we give Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s EndoDrive Support a thumbs up.
Since this product is geared toward active individuals and male fitness enthusiasts, we will focus our attention on the ingredients which are crucial for athletes.
According to Dieticians of Canada, these components include:
- B vitamins: these are essential for energy, tissue repair, and healthy red blood cells. The website says, “There is some evidence that athletes may need higher amounts of B vitamins.”
- Antioxidants: these include vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, and selenium.
- Calcium and vitamin D: these are vital for optimal bone, teeth, muscle, nerve, and hormone function.
Let’s see how Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD stacks up against two multivitamins with insane B vitamin content, EFX Sports VitaDrive and Beverly International Super Pak:
|EFX Sports VitaDrive||Beverly International Super Pak||Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||200 mg (13,333 percent DV)||150 mg (10,000 percent DV)||15 mg (1,000 percent DV)|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||200 mg (11,764 percent DV)||150 mg (8,823 percent DV)||20 mg (1,176 percent DV)|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||200 mg (1,000 percent DV)||150 mg (750 percent DV)||50 mg (250 percent DV)|
|Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||200 mg (2,000 percent DV)||150 mg (1,500 percent DV)||50 mg (500 percent DV)|
|Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6)||200 mg (10,000 percent DV)||150 mg (7,500 percent DV)||30 mg (1,500 percent DV)|
The takeaway: Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s B vitamin levels pale in comparison.
Does that mean they won’t work?
While Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s B vitamin content is not up to par with two leading multivitamin brands, it will still help ramp up your athletic performance, increase energy levels, and boost heart health.
If you look at the different daily values for each B vitamin, they’re still high (anything which is at least 15 percent has a high value).
You don’t need to be a professional athlete to reap their benefits, that’s for sure.
As for Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s antioxidant content (vitamin C, vitamin E, beta carotene, and selenium), it’s also solid.
Each of these ingredients (except vitamin C, which has a 417 percent daily value) has a daily value of 100 percent.
Again, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s antioxidant content doesn’t measure up to the likes of EFX Sports VitaDrive (its daily value for vitamin E, for instance, is an astonishing 1,000 percent).
However, it’s still respectable. We can liken it to a regular multivitamin’s, not that of an athlete vitamin.
On the other hand, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s calcium content (20 percent daily value) is decent.
However, your bone, teeth, muscle, nerve, and hormone function will benefit the most from its awesome 625 percent of the daily value for vitamin D3 (found in the EndoDrive Support blend).
So, if you’re not getting enough vitamin D from sunlight and other food sources, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD fills the gap perfectly.
Let’s move on to the other intangibles.
We love the Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) stamp of approval we found on this multivitamin:
According to the Public Health and Safety Organization’s official website, GMPs “are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures, and documentation to assure a product has the identity, strength, composition, quality, and purity that appear on its label.”
Any time you associate those words with a multivitamin, good things will happen.
This also means Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD has no banned substances whatsoever.
Plus, the chances of it having synthetic ingredients are slim to none.
That’s a huge victory for you, the consumer.
All in all, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD should help the active and fitness-oriented individual achieve his goals.
The EndoDrive Support blend, decent B vitamin content, and clean ingredients back this up.
While it’s not a multivitamin for super athletes, it still holds its own.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin A (as alpha and beta carotene), 5,000 IU: A vitamin which helps improve eyesight, strengthen bones, and increase muscle mass.
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), 250 mg: A potent antioxidant which helps produce collagen (the protein found in connective tissue). Vitamin C also helps regulate blood pressure levels, improve heart health, boost vision, and ward off nasty free radicals. An impressive 417 percent of the daily value for vitamin C should do the trick.
- Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopherol acetate), 30 IU: Vitamin E helps shorten recovery time, keep cataracts at bay, boost heart health, and regulate metabolism.
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate), 15 mg: A classic B vitamin which helps improve cardiovascular health and ramp up energy levels. While Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s 1,000 percent of the daily value isn’t as high as other athlete multivitamins, it should still be up to the task.
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), 20 mg: This multivitamin’s 1,176 percent of the daily value for riboflavin is a sure bet to increase energy levels and regulate the immune and digestive systems.
- Vitamin B3 (as niacin), 50 mg: A vitamin which helps improve cardiovascular health and joint mobility.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 30 mg: A vitamin which helps regulate homocysteine levels (a non-protein amino acid detrimental to heart health) in check. Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s 1,500 percent of the daily value for vitamin B6 is a sure bet, folks.
- Vitamin B9 (as folic acid), 400 mcg: A B vitamin which helps regulate cholesterol levels for improved heart health.
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), 180 mcg: Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s most abundant ingredient at a whopping 3,000 percent of the daily value – this much should help boost cardiovascular health and ramp up energy levels.
- Biotin, 300 mcg: Also known as vitamin B9, this ingredient helps regulate hair, skin, and nail health. Biotin also helps ward off inflammation and repair muscle tissue.
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium-d-pantothenate), 50 mg: Simply known as vitamin B5, this ingredient helps increase stamina, improve cardiovascular health, boost the immune system, and lower stress levels. You can be sure this product’s 500 percent of the daily value will do the job.
- Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate), 200 mg: A mineral which helps regulate blood pressure, improve heart health, and strengthen bones.
- Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate), 200 mg: A mineral which helps regulate digestion, boost kidney function, regulate energy flow, keep fatigue at bay, and strengthen bones and teeth.
- Iodine (as potassium iodide), 75 mcg: An ingredient which helps improve thyroid function and stop bacterial activity dead in its tracks.
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine), 15 mg: A mineral which helps strengthen bones, ramp up testosterone levels, improve sleep quality, boost immunity, and ward off nasty free radicals.
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate), 100 mg: A mineral which helps regulate nerve function, promote muscle relaxation, maintain healthy blood pressure and blood sugar levels, boost heart health, and strengthen bones.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate), 70 mcg: An essential mineral for athletes which helps boost the immune system, ward off free radicals, improve heart health, and regulate thyroid hormone production. One hundred percent of the daily value for selenium should help you reap all of these benefits.
- Copper (as amino acid chelate), 2 mg: A mineral which helps boost immunity, improve iron absorption, and regulate neurological health. Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s 100 percent of the daily value for copper is impressive for a multivitamin.
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate), 2 mg: A mineral which helps regulate blood sugar levels, improve digestion, ward off inflammation, and boost thyroid health.
- Chromium (as chromium picolinate), 25 mcg: This mineral helps regulate insulin activity which paves the way for increased muscle mass and fat loss.
- Molybdenum (as amino acid chelate), 75 mcg: An ingredient which helps ramp up energy levels and facilitate the elimination of waste from the kidneys.
- Potassium (as potassium chloride), 50 mg: Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD is not a significant source of potassium at a measly two percent of the daily value.
- Chloride (as potassium chloride), 45 mg: It’s also not a significant source of chloride at just two percent of the daily value.
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), 2,500 IU: An essential vitamin for athletes which helps regulate bone, teeth, muscle, nerve, and hormone function.
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione), 80 mcg: A vitamin which helps regulate blood sugar levels and blood clots, boost immunity, and improve digestive health.
- Quercetin (as dihydrate), 250 mg: A plant flavonoid which helps keep inflammation at bay, ward off allergies, boost cardiovascular health, and ramp up endurance.
- Boron (as boron citrate), 3 mg: A mineral which helps improve concentration, strengthen bones, and increase testosterone levels.
After a thorough analysis, we say Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD is a unique and effective multivitamin.
We’ve never come across such a product which tries to achieve optimum health via a unique pathway.
In this case, it’s a premium on endocrine function.
Well, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s EndoDrive Support which consists of vitamin D3, vitamin K, quercetin, and boron is more than up to the task.
Just like what the folks at Axis Labs said, when your endocrine is at peak function, expect to enjoy increased strength, vitality, and overall health.
We get the feeling this multivitamin could start a new trend.
On the other hand, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD’s essential nutrients for athletes (B vitamins, antioxidants, calcium, and vitamin D) are just about right for any recreational athlete or active individual.
Remember, this product’s B vitamin levels are not on the same level as other athlete multivitamins such as EFX Sports VitaDrive and Beverly International Super Pak.
On that note, if you’re a professional athlete who’s looking for a multivitamin with insane B vitamin amounts, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD is not for you.
Plain and simple.
We also laud the manufacturer for earning a GMP stamp of approval – this is hard evidence this supplement has no synthetic and banned ingredients.
For our part, we hope more multivitamin manufacturers follow suit.
The company also did an excellent job in terms of transparency – it reveals all of the ingredient amounts.
No shady proprietary blends, either.
Honestly, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD has no glaring weaknesses.
One of its chinks is its unknown reputation – it’s not as known as bigger-name multivitamin brands.
Plus, it’s not as comprehensive as, say, Optimum Nutrition OPTI-MEN.
You won’t find any superfoods, digestive enzymes, or potent virility ingredients in Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD.
Other than these, all good.
The final takeaway: Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD is not the best athlete multivitamin on the market, but it’s no slouch, either.
In fact, it’s solid from top to bottom.
Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD Benefits
Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Promotes optimal endocrine function
- Helps regulate the immune system
- Maximizes cellular function
- Active-release coating for better absorption
We agree with all of these claims. Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD is an up-and-coming player in the multivitamin industry which should make some serious noise.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended for “active individuals” and “male fitness enthusiasts” who are at least 18 years of age who want to attain optimal endocrine function, increased immunity, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve their overall quality of life.
Any Side Effects?
Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD has 50 milligrams of niacin or vitamin B3 per serving (equal to 250 percent of the daily value).
Some experts say a high intake of this vitamin may result in “niacin flushing” (a burning sensation in the face and chest regions) in some people.
If this, or any other ingredient, concerns you, please consult your physician before buying Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD.
Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD Summary
- Awesome ingredient lineup. Solid from top to bottom.
- Unique pathway. Helps consumer stay healthy via optimal endocrine function.
- Decent amounts of nutrients for athletes. B vitamins, antioxidants, calcium, and vitamin D.
- GMP certification. Indication product has no synthetic ingredients and banned substances. Awesome.
- Great transparency. Company reveals all of the ingredient amounts. Thumbs up.
- Unknown reputation. Not as known as bigger-name athlete multivitamins.
- Comprehensiveness. Doesn’t have superfoods, digestive enzymes, and virility ingredients.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 180-Tablet Bottle (60-Day Supply): $30.00
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD
Well, Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD may not have emerged as the top multivitamin for athletes, but it still comes out swinging.
Think of a boxing contender climbing the world rankings, folks.
Its unique endocrine pathway and GMP certification are among the reasons why it’s a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
We highly recommend you buy Axis Labs ENDOSHIELD – make it part of your supplement stack and reap its benefits today.