Jet Fuel Superburn will give you legitimate energy boosts and burn fat with crazy amounts of caffeine and a multi-faceted approach that includes mental enhancement.
The caffeine here is ridiculous, reaching a total of 286 mg. It DEFINITELY superburn fat, but if caffeine makes you tweak out, you might not even be able to hold proper form after taking Jet Fuel Superburn.
As conspiracy theorists are probably thinking right now: Will this Jetfuel mix be hot enough to melt steel beams? Only one way to find out!
About Jet Fuel Superburn
Brought to you by industry juggernauts, GAT, Jet Fuel has been their top selling fat burner since 2005, and Jet Fuel Superburn is their newest improvement on the formula. Jet Fuel Superburn claims to be a clinically proven cutting and hardening catalyst, and it does so with the use of three proprietary formulas. The 2015 edition improves mainly upon the product’s labeling, offering 100% transparency on each of its active ingredients.
- Good Fat Burners. Aside from caffeine, Jet Fuel Superburn contains other good fat burners that will get the job done including cayenne, Advantra-Z, and Yohimbe, which is also known to boost sex performance.
- Jitter-defense. The Superburn Blend contains some calming ingredients like Ashwagandha, which will work wonders for counteracting the caffeine jitters.
- Lots of tea. The Triple Tea Plus Antioxidant Blend is a unique twist in a fat-burner, with the anti-oxidizing properties actually protecting your cells during the fat burning process.
|Jet Fuel Supplement Facts|
|Serving Size: 3 capsules
Servings Per Container: 40
|Ingredients||Amount Per Serving|
|Superburn Stimulant Blend||485 mg|
|Caffeine Anhydrous 275 mg|
|AdvantraZ® Bitter Orange Extract (Citrus Aurantium) 150 mg (standardized to 6% synephrine and naturally containing hordenine and octopamine)|
|Cayenne Pepper (standardized to 40,000 SHU) 35 mg|
|Yohimbe bark extract (Pausinstalia yohimbe) 25 mg (standardized to 8% yohimbe alkaloids)|
|Triple – Tea plus Antioxidant Blend*||295mg|
|Black tea leaf extract (Camelia sinensis nigra) 100 mg
Green tea leaf extract (Camelia sinensis veridis) 80 mg
White tea leaf extract (Camelia sinensis albus) 25 mg
[Blend typically yielding 82 mg polyphenols, 100 mg catechins (36 mg EGCG) and 13 mg caffeine]
|Olive leaf extract (15% oleuropine) 90 mg|
|Superburn Cognitive Enhancement Blend||285 mg|
|Ashwanganda root standardized extract 125 mg (Withania somnifera) 2.5% withanolides|
|Lemon balm leaf 4:1 extract (Melissa officinalis) 100 mg|
|L-Theanine 50 mg|
|Evodia rutaecarpa fruit 4:1 extract 10 mg|
|Medium chain Triglyceride powder 25 mg|
|Bioperine Black pepper extract 5 mg|
|Each Serving Contains Approx. 286 mg of Caffeine|
|Other ingredients: Gelatin (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide|
|Directions: Take 1 serving (3 capsules) 1-2 times per day. Take 1 serving first thing in the morning. SUPERBURN can be taken with or without food depending on your stomach sensitivity. If you are sensitive to caffeine, do not take within 6 hours of bedtime.|
Jet Fuel Superburn is a hardcore fat burner with enough stimulating power to cut excess fat fast.
Jet Fuel Superburn was designed to accomplish four things: Burn calories, break down fat, provide mental alertness, and deliver it all rapidly. This is due to distinct, powerful ingredients proven to deliver on each of those functions.
Superburn Stimulant Blend, 485mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A dehydrated form of the popular stimulant fat-burner. A common sight in many supplements. Plenty of evidence supporting its fat burning properties and clearly explains why it’s our #2 Best Fat Burner.
- AdvantraZ® Bitter Orange Extract: Powerful patented adrenaline booster. That 150 mg is probably one of the biggest single-serve doses we’ve seen. Relax, bro. It’s safe even at this dose.
- Cayenne Pepper: A known metabolism booster, fat-burner and minor appetite-controller.
- Yohimbe Bark: Standardized quality; stimulating, sensory & fat-burning effects.
Triple-Tea Plus Antioxidant Blend, 295mg
- Black Tea Leaf Extract: Black tea is fully oxidized, and is the most stimulating type of tea.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Improves everything from mental alertness to fat burning. Shame it has poor dosage and came in a generic form.
- White Tea Leaf Extract: White tea is associated with weight loss and cardio health.
- Olive Leaf Extract: Contains antioxidants and boosts the immune system. As a fat burner, it’s capable of tweaking your fat burning hormones and often boosts Synephrine’s fat burning effect. Dosage is within working range but could’ve been so much more.
Superburn Cognitive Enhancement Blend, 285mg
- Ashwangandha: A root used to help fight stress & boost physical performance. It could be a jitter-fighter but it functions more as a sedative ingredient than something to ward off the caffeine attack.
- Lemon Balm: Well-established calming & mood-balancing effects.
- L-Theanine: Fights caffeine jitters and promotes relaxed mental clarity. The dosage is a turn-off, though, since it’s way better at fighting jitters than Ashwagandha.
- Evodia Rutaecarpa: Some thermogenic activity, but impairs caffeine
- MCT Powder: Medium Chain Triglycerides help the body metabolize nutrients and supposed to benefit high fat, low carb diets ala ketosis.
- Bioperine®: Helps with nutrient absorption; mild fat-burning effects, too. Premium quality and a decent dosage though 10 mg would’ve been ideal.
One of the first things you’ll notice about Jet Fuel Superburn is that it’s tea-heavy, with three different tea extracts involved. This is good news, since not only are each of the tea-based ingredients natural, but they each bring a host of proven health benefits to the mix.
However, the dosages for each are really small so we doubt the EGCG will make any difference. Still, these teas still provide another function in the form of added stimulant boost. The extra caffeine they contain boosts the total from 275 mg to 286 mg. By any standard, that’s a lot of caffeine to ingest in a single dose, but it’s nice that a lot of the ingredients are natural and recognizable.
Bioperine is good to see on the ingredients list as well, since among other positive benefits, it’s known to greatly assist the body in the absorption process. Essentially, the other stimulants in Jet Fuel Superburn will metabolize a little more quickly and effectively due to the 5 mg of Bioperine.
Ultimately, you don’t have to worry about Jet Fuel Superburn working as an energy booster or fat burner, because it contains a shotgun blast of stimulating ingredients that virtually guarantees a noticeable impact. I mean, that AdvantraZ alone is probably like a big ‘ol cannonball.
Think about it: AdvantraZ is probably the most potent form of Synephrine and it’s something that works in as little as 25 mg but you get 150 mg here. Let’s not forget the powerful Synephrine+Caffeine stack we’ve all probably heard or read somewhere. It’s popular for a reason and we think Jetfuel Superburn capitalized on that stack’s amazing user feedback.
Even if you have a high caffeine tolerance or you’ve become used to Yohimbe because you’re taking it in other products, there is still enough powerful stuff here to ensure that even the hardcore athletes are going to feel it.
Jet Fuel Superburn Benefits
This latest edition of Jet Fuel Superburn is packed with ingredients that have tried and true benefits, from the assortment of potent tea extracts, to stimulants like Cayenne and Yohimbe Bark. Equally impressive is the forethought they put into countering caffeine-related side-effects, a feat they accomplish with anxiety-reducing ingredients such as Lemon Balm.
Knowing that the majority of Jet Fuel Superburn’s components are natural will be appealing to a lot of people as well, because it feels safer to ingest recognizable ingredients like olive leaf and lemon balm than a bunch of man-made chemicals. The fact that GAT is a juggernaut of a supplement company that has been in the game for decades also adds some measure of credibility.
Who Takes It?
Jet Fuel Superburn is a strong fat burner that could be considered hardcore compared to some of the more mainstream metabolism-boosting supplements. Therefore, bodybuilders and fitness nuts who are striving for top-levels of performance and minimal body fat are ideal candidates for Jet Fuel Superburn. However, the product contains legitimate anti-anxiety effects as well, so feel free to try it in other circumstances where mental vigilance and tons of energy are required.
Any Side Effects?
Very few side effects have been reported for Jet Fuel Superburn, other than jitters from 286 mg of caffeine per dose. Even in that regard, the mental components of Jet Fuel Superburn seem to go a long way to mitigate the excess caffeine, making Jet Fuel Superburn a highly-effective product with little to no side-effects to speak of. As long as a relatively high dose of caffeine won’t bother you, there are no glaring red flags in the ingredients of Jet Fuel Superburn, especially with their new, 100% transparent label.
Jet Fuel Superburn Summary
- Multiple Stimulants ensure that if one doesn’t work, the others will affect you.
- Mostly Natural and Recognizable Ingredients including teas, olive leaf, and lemon balm.
- 100% Transparency: The label has been revamped to avoid any confusion.
- Smart and Complex Formula: Including everything from anti-oxidizers to mental enhancers, a lot of thought went into the formula for Jet Fuel Superburn.
- Synephrine+Caffeine Stack. Either you know this or you’re a noob.
- Caffeine Overload: 286 mg of caffeine will wreak havoc on sensitive stomachs.
- No Refunds: The official site for GAT was not accepting refunds, so hopefully you dig it.
- Bland tea mix. EGCG needs more than that dose to work.
- High-Price Point: At around $70 per month, the high price point will also slim down your bank account.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 bottle (1 month): $69
- 3 bottles: $177 ($59 per)
- 6 bottles: $296 ($49 per)
- Available online and in retail stores
Final Word on Jet Fuel
With a winning combination of 100% transparency, an intelligent formula, and a list of mostly natural ingredients, Jet Fuel Superburn will have your metabolism breaking the sound barrier. Just be ready to cough up the dough, bro. I mean, actual jetfuel isn’t cheap either so I guess this is kinda like the same thing.