What’s the most versatile BCAA supplement you’ve tried?
If you’re stumped, we don’t blame you. There are a heap of BCAA products on the market.
Well, maybe we can help.
Enter Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino – a virtuoso of a BCAA supplement, if we’ve ever seen one.
Buckle up and enjoy the review, folks.
About Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino is the “Muscle-Building BCAA Formula,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Versatile. Best adjective to describe this BCAA supplement.
- Great source of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. For extra health benefits.
- Unknown reputation. More people should know about this product.
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino Supplement Facts (Fruit Punch, 285 grams)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6||2 mg||134%|
|Vitamin B12||6 mcg||250%|
|Potassium Phosphate||90 mg|
|Citrulline Malate||1000 mg||*|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Acesulfame Potassium, Salt, FD&C Red #40.|
|Suggested Adult Dose: Take 1 scoop (9.5 g) 1 time a day
Mix 1 scoop (9.5 g) with 6-12 oz. of water or juice
Muscle-Building BCAA Formula
As a bodybuilding enthusiast, we’re sure you’re keen on building some muscle mass.
While you’re at it, why not try a big-name BCAA product to pack on some serious muscle?
First off, BCAAs help increase muscle protein synthesis.
This is one of the reasons why most protein supplement manufacturers ramp up their BCAA content.
Case in point: MuscleTech NITRO-TECH.
This protein powder has an insane 7.4 grams of BCAAs per serving (four grams of leucine and 1.7 grams each of isoleucine and valine).
Many competitors don’t come close, folks. Trust us.
No wonder we hailed MuscleTech NITRO-TECH “the manufacturer’s best protein supplement to date.”
BCAAs are not just about increasing muscle mass, mind you.
Check out their other benefits:
- Help preserve muscle mass
- Boost fat loss
- Regulate hormone balance during exercise
- Ramp up endurance
- Keep muscle soreness at bay
- Improve long-term health
No wonder BCAAs are a bona fide Jack of all trades.
We’re hoping we can say the same thing about Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino.
The manufacturer dubs this supplement its “Muscle-Building BCAA Formula,” per its official website.
If that won’t get your attention, nothing will.
Of course, the three BCAAs are at the forefront.
Leading the charge is 2,000 milligrams of leucine per 285-gram serving.
It bears repeating: leucine is the most anabolic amino acid.
This is the BCAA which kickstarts muscle protein synthesis.
Long story short, you won’t grow muscle without leucine.
Just so you know, some fitness experts say leucine also helps preserve muscle mass and torch fat.
Okay, leucine is synonymous to muscle growth.
Muscle preservation? Impressive.
But fat burning? Really?
Okay, leucine won’t incinerate fat as well as your favorite fat burner, but it can do the job.
Leucine does this by signaling the release of an appetite-suppressing hormone from the hypothalamus (the part of the brain which produces hormones).
Two grams of leucine per serving is typical for a BCAA supplement. We say this amount is just right.
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino also has 1,000 milligrams of isoleucine per serving.
This BCAA helps increase energy levels, shorten recovery time, regulate blood sugar levels and blood clot formation, establish a positive nitrogen balance, and repair muscle tissue.
As for valine, it also helps repair muscle tissue and ramp up energy levels.
Not only that, but it also helps regulate the nervous system, improve mental function and sleep quality, and suppress appetite.
With that, you can say isoleucine and valine are two well-rounded amino acids.
We say 1,000 milligrams of each per serving will go a long way.
Now, meet the ingredient which sets Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino from the rest of the pack.
We’re talking about creatinol-o-phosphate (C.O.P.) – 500 milligrams per serving, to be more precise.
The manufacturer puts the spotlight on C.O.P. on its official website.
This component is “proven to buffer lactic acid, while stablizing pH levels in both the body tissue and bloodstream,” per the site.
“The result is improved muscle contractions and increased stamina for a longer and harder workout beyond usual limits,” per the same source.
If you’ve ever felt a burning sensation in your muscles after a hard workout, then it could very well have been lactic acid buildup.
Sometimes, your body comes up short on oxygen. Your muscles then try to produce energy faster than usual during exercise.
That’s when you start feeling that burning sensation.
You never want that.
The thing is, studies about C.O.P. aren’t as extensive as, say, BCAAs. So, the jury’s still out.
For our part, we believe this ingredient will help you – BCAA supplements with C.O.P. are rare. Believe us.
On the other hand, Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino also has 1,250 milligrams of betaine per serving.
Betaine is a popular post-workout supplement ingredient.
However, we believe it helps boost a BCAA supplement’s potency tenfold.
Here are betaine’s benefits:
- Helps increase power output
- Ramps up anaerobic capacity and energy lvels
- Helps keep bad (LDL) cholesterol levels in check
- Improves heart health
Any time you have a BCAA ingredient which has these benefits, it’s worth considering.
We’re also stoked Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino has another virtuoso in taurine (1,000 milligrams per serving).
Let’s rattle off the things it can do for you:
- Torches fat
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Increases testosterone levels
- Shortens recovery time
- Regulates cardiovascular and neurological health
- Keeps stress levels in check
- Ramps up GABA levels
We said BCAA supplements improve your long-term health. Well, with the inclusion of taurine, that is a sure bet.
This product also has 1,000 milligrams of citrulline malate per serving.
Ladies and gentlemen, presenting another powerhouse bodybuilding supplement ingredient.
Citrulline malate is an amino acid which helps ward off muscle fatigue and build muscle mass.
As an l-arginine precursor, it helps ramp up nitric oxide production for increased muscle pumps, healthier blood pressure levels, and more efficient nutrient uptake.
We think it’s an awesome inclusion in Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino.
Lastly, this supplement has 500 milligrams of l-glutamine per serving.
Here are the key benefits of l-glutamine:
- Helps preserve muscle mass
- Increases human growth hormone (HGH) levels
- Regulate the immune and digestive systems
- Improves athletic performance
- Keeps free radicals at bay
L-glutamine is a time-tested ingredient, folks – Golden Era of Bodybuilding icons swear by it.
We’re sure you will, too.
All in all, Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino is an awesome BCAA supplement.
We dare you to find a competitor with this many versatile ingredients.
We’re confident this product will help you achieve your fitness goals. Period.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin B6, 2 mg: A vitamin which helps regulate cardiovascular, nervous, and immune system health. An impressive 134 percent of the daily value (anything with at least a 15 percent daily value is high) should do the trick.
- Vitamin B12, 6 mcg: A B vitamin which helps improve heart health and ramp up energy levels. Two hundred fifty percent of the daily value is a sure bet. Trust us.
- Potassium phosphate, 90 mg: Based on our computation, this is equal to a paltry two percent of the daily value. On that note, Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino is not a significant source of potassium phosphate (anything lower than five percent has a low value).
- L-leucine, 2,000 mg: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart protein synthesis, preserve muscle mass, and torch fat.
- L-isoleucine, 1,000 mg: A BCAA which helps ramp up energy levels, shorten recovery, promote healthy blood sugar levels, and repair muscle tissue.
- L-valine, 1,000 mg: A BCAA which helps increase energy levels, repair muscle tissue, boost the nervous system, and improve mental function.
- Betaine, 1,250 mg: An original by-product of sugar beets, this ingredient helps increase power output and energy levels. Betaine also helps lower LDL cholesterol levels for better heart health.
- Taurine, 1,000 mg: An organic compound which helps incinerate fat, improve insulin sensitivity, ramp up testosterone levels, shorten recovery time, improve heart and brain health, and lower stress levels.
- Citrulline malate, 1,000 mg: An amino acid which helps keep fatigue at bay and increase muscle mass. Perhaps its best-known benefit is its ability to increase nitric oxide production for increased muscle pumps and nutrient uptake.
- Creatinol-o-phosphate, 500 mg: The manufacturer claims C.O.P. helps buffer lactic acid, improve muscle contractions and increase stamina. However, studies on C.O.P. aren’t as extensive as other bodybuilding supplement ingredients.
- L-glutamine, 500 mg: An alpha amino acid which helps preserve muscle mass, ramp up HGH levels, boost the immune and digestive systems, improve athletic performance, and ward off nasty free radicals.
The takeaway is loud and clear, folks: Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino has the most versatile ingredients among BCAA supplements.
Let that sink in for a moment.
You’ve seen some BCAA products with a touch of creatine and glutamine here and there, which is great.
However, Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino has the full arsenal.
We say the complementary ingredients overshadow the BCAA components by a mile.
A 2:1:1 BCAA ratio?
Hey, it’s an effective ratio for a BCAA supplement, but it’s common – too common, in fact.
So, what sets this product apart from the rest of the pack?
A potent combo of betaine, taurine, citrulline malate, creatinol-o-phosphate, and l-glutamine, without a doubt.
We’ve never seen a complementary BCAA ingredient profile as good as this one. Believe it.
We say Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino will not only help you build muscle mass, but it will also help you achieve a plethora of other fitness goals (fat loss, muscle preservation, increased energy levels, to name a few).
This thing packs a wallop, we’re telling you – the ingredient choices and the amounts are spot on.
We also laud the manufacturer for its transparency – you won’t find any shady proprietary blends here. Bravo.
As impressive as this supplement is, it’s not perfect.
First off, all of its six flavors have sucralose, an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
Moreover, three flavors (Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, and Pink Lemonade) have artificial food colorings such as FD&C Red No. 40 and FD&C Blue No. 1.
These, too, have side effects.
Despite these shortcomings, Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino is still a good investment.
The takeaway: the manufacturer should come up with a cleaner advanced formula.
That would be awesome.
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino Benefits
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Helps build lean muscle mass
- Helps the body metabolize fats, carbs, and protein
- Excellent source of essential amino acids
We agree with all of these claims. Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino should live up to its claims.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino for healthy and active individuals who are at least 18 years of age who want to increase muscle mass and energy levels, achieve their daily fitness goals, and improve their long-term health.
Any Side Effects?
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino has sucralose, an artificial sweetener with several side effects.
Some of its flavors (Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, and Pink Lemonade) have artificial food colorings, which also have certain side effects.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino Summary
- Versatile ingredients. One of the most versatile BCAA supplements on the market.
- 2:1:1 BCAA ratio. Just about right for a BCAA product.
- Time-tested ingredients. Taurine, betaine, l-glutamine, and citrulline malate, to be more precise.
- Great source of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. Provides extra health benefits.
- Great transparency. Manufacturer reveals all of the ingredient amounts. Awesome.
- Has fillers. Sucralose and artificial food colorings. Boo.
- Unknown reputation. Not as well-known as other big-name BCAA supplements.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 30-Serving Container (30-Day Supply): $34.95
- 1 100-Serving Container (100-Day Supply): $69.95
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino
Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino is one powerhouse BCAA product, folks.
Nobody can argue with a potent combo of BCAAs, taurine, betaine, l-glutamine, and l-citrulline.
Get ready for more muscle mass, increased muscle pumps, ramped-up energy levels, and a whole lot more.
Like we said, Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino may have a few chinks, but it’s still a worthwhile investment.
We recommend you at least try Mammoth Supplements Mammoth Amino.
When a cleaner version comes out, you buy it. No questions asked.