Maybe you’re not content with your BCAA supplement.
Somehow, you feel you need a stronger kick to get you going.
Enter Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO.
If you want shorter recovery time and increased energy levels, this product should fit the bill.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO is a product which contains “amino acids with a boost of energy,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive ingredient combo. Unique lineup for recovery and energy.
- Versatile. Consumer can take it before, during, or after workouts.
- Has caffeine. May produce a spike-crash and/or jittery effect in some individuals.
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO Supplement Facts (Apple, 30 Servings)
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (6.7g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Recovery Matrix||5 g||*|
|Micronized L-Taurine, Beta Alanine, Micronized L-Leucine, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine|
|Energy Complex||175 mg||*|
|Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized for EGCG), Green Coffee Bean, Panax Ginseng (Root)|
|Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Silica, Sucralose|
|Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 serving in 8-10 oz. of cold water once daily, 30 minutes before activity. Never consume more than 1 serving in a 24-hour period. Drink at least ten 8 0z. glasses of water per day. Read warnings and only use as directed.|
Amino Acids With A Boost of Energy
If you’re into bodybuilding, BCAA supplements are invaluable. Take our word for it, folks.
Check out what BCAAs can do for you:
- Help ramp up protein synthesis
- Increase and preserve muscle mass
- Boost fat loss
- Regulate hormone balance during exercise
- Ramp up endurance
- Keep muscle soreness at bay
- Improve long-term health
BCAA supplements are versatile – they cover just about every fitness base imaginable.
We’ve had fun reviewing these products, especially BCAAs with special energy-boosting ingredients.
These are no ordinary pick-me-ups, mind you.
RSP Nutrition AminoFocus first comes to mind – it has 125 milligrams of caffeine per serving for the added kick you need.
You can also try EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY, whose Natural Energizers blend includes 110 milligrams of natural caffeine and green tea extract per serving.
We’re hoping LeCheek AMINO GO comes out on top.
The manufacturer dubs this supplement, “Amino Acids With A Boost of Energy,” per its official website.
Listen, folks: many customers are in dire need of a jolt because of their fast-paced lifestyles.
A BCAA product which ramps up energy levels and has extra health benefits fits the bill perfectly.
We think LeCheek Nutrition AMINO GO’s marketing slogan is impressive.
However, we cringed when we laid eyes on its ingredient profile.
This supplement has two proprietary blends – the manufacturer fails miserably to divulge the individual ingredient amounts.
We do not like proprietary blends one bit – the customer has no idea if he or she is overdosing on a particular ingredient.
It’s as shady as it gets.
Leading the charge is Recovery Matrix which takes up five grams per 6.7-gram serving.
The amino acid lineup isn’t shabby at all.
Of course, the stars of the show are the three branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs): leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
Leucine is the most anabolic amino acid because of its ability to kickstart muscle protein synthesis.
It triggers the release of a special protein known as mTOR. Once this happens, muscle growth begins.
Believe it or not, leucine also helps preserve muscle mass and torch fat.
This BCAA helps initiate the release of a special appetite-suppressing hormone from the hypothalamus (the part of the brain which produces hormones).
For its part, isoleucine helps ramp up energy levels, shorten recovery time, maintain healthy blood pressure levels, and repair muscle tissues.
As for valine, it helps increase endurance, repair muscle tissues, boost nervous system health, and increase muscle growth.
Now you know why BCAAs are a must for your supplement stack – they’re stacked. Literally.
We like the inclusion of taurine in LeCheek Nutrition AMINO GO. It’s one of the most versatile amino acids.
Check out taurine’s benefits:
- Helps lower stress levels
- Burns fat
- Regulates insulin sensitivity
- Increases testosterone levels
- Improves exercise performance
- Shortens recovery time
- Boosts heart and brain health
- Improves sleep quality
When we told you taurine is versatile, we meant it. We’re sure it will help you achieve your fitness goals. Trust us.
On the other hand, if you need an extra oomph in your step, beta-alanine can do that for you and then some.
Beta-alanine is a non-essential beta amino acid which helps increase muscle carnosine levels.
Carnosine, in turn, helps increase muscle buffering capacity. This translates to increased endurance and greater resistance against fatigue.
Because of its beta-alanine component, Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO is a BCAA supplement which can be your regular pick-me-up or pre-workout supplement.
Heck, the manufacturer says you can even take it as an intra-workout or post-workout supplement.
That’s versatility for you .
The final amino acid in the Recovery Matrix is l-tyrosine.
This ingredient is best known for its roles as a nootropic and adaptogen.
Plus, l-tyrosine helps increase levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine in the brain.
Some experts believe more dopamine results in higher human growth hormone (HGH) levels.
We’re glad l-tyrosine is in Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO.
This supplement also features 175 milligrams of its Energy Complex per serving.
This blend has three key ingredients:
- Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized for EGCG): an component which helps improve overall health, enhance brain function, torch fat, increase performance, ward off nasty free radicals, boost heart health, and keep bacterial activity at bay.
- Green coffee bean: This ingredient is a rich source of chlorogenic acid, which helps increase metabolism, regulate blood sugar levels, and boost weight loss.
- Panax ginseng (root): An herb which helps regulate the central nervous system (CNS), boost metabolism, maintain healthy blood pressure levels, lower stress levels, and promote healthier sexual function.
That’s a powerhouse combination, if you ask us. These three components will help boost your overall health, for sure.
Nevertheless, we’re a bit leery of caffeine.
We know it’s arguably the most popular stimulant on the planet. However, it may produce a spike-crash and/or jittery effect in some individuals.
All in all, Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO is an impressive BCAA supplement because of its ingredient selection.
We say it will live up to its hype as “Amino Acids With A Boost of Energy.”
Too bad the proprietary blends and dirty ingredient (sucralose) got in the way.
Other than those, all good.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
Recovery Matrix, 5 g
- Micronized l-taurine: An amino acid which helps boost heart health, torch fat, regulate insulin sensitivity, ramp up testosterone levels, improve exercise performance, and shorten recovery time.
- Beta-alanine: A non-essential alpha beta amino acid which increases carnosine levels. Carnosine increases muscle buffering capacity and keeps fatigue at bay.
- Micronized l-leucine: The most anabolic amino acid which helps kickstart the muscle protein synthesis process.
- Micronized l-isoleucine: A BCAA which helps increase energy levels, shorten recovery time, regulate blood pressure levels, and repair muscle tissues.
- Micronized l-valine: A BCAA which helps ramp up endurance, repair muscle tissues, regulate the nervous system, and assist in muscle growth.
- Micronized l-tyrosine: An amino acid which acts as a nootropic and adaptogen. L-tyrosine also helps increase dopamine levels, which, in turn, ramp up human growth hormone (HGH) levels.
Energy Complex, 175 mg
- Green tea extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(standardized for EGCG): helps improve brain function, burn fat, increase exercise performance, regulate heart health, and keep nasty free radicals and bacterial activity at bay.
- Green coffee bean: a rich source of chlorogenic acid, which helps fire up metabolism, regulate blood sugar levels, and increase weight loss.
- Panax ginseng (root): An herb which helps boost the central nervous system (CNS) and metabolism, regulate blood pressure levels, keep stress levels in check, and promote healthier sexual function.
We’ve stumbled upon some impressive BCAAs which help rev up your engine.
The manufacturer hailed Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO as “Amino Acids With A Boost of Energy.”
We’re confident this product will do this for you and then some.
For starters, the ingredient combo is as unique as it gets, folks.
The Recovery Matrix will do what its name says. Expect BCAAs combined with taurine, beta-alanine, and l-tyrosine to go beyond the call of duty.
Not only will you recover, but you will also enjoy a slew of health benefits: increased exercise performance, ramped-up HGH levels, greater resistance to fatigue, and better heart health, among other things.
When you combine the Recovery Matrix with the Energy Complex, good things happen.
More specifically, you will experience greater fat loss, increased antioxidant protection, and healthier blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
We also like this product’s versatility – the manufacturer says you can take it once daily “before, during, or after workout.”
BCAA products are among the most well-rounded in the bodybuilding supplement industry.
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO’s versatility speaks volumes.
Like we said, it should live up to the hype.
Unfortunately, it has several glaring flaws.
This product’s two blends are proprietary in nature – the manufacturer fails miserably to break down the individual ingredient amounts.
For that, we give the company a big fat F for transparency.
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO also has sucralose, an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
It also has green coffee bean, an ingredient which has caffeine (a stimulant which may produce a spike-crash and/or jittery effect in some individuals).
Finally, this supplement doesn’t enjoy the sterling reputation other BCAA products do.
Will things change?
If the manufacturer comes up with an advanced formula with better transparency and intensifies its marketing campaign, it may have a shot.
For now, Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO has tremendous upside. Unfortunately, bad transparency got in the way.
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO Benefits
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Faster recovery
- Sustained energy
- No dyes
- Great taste
We agree with these claims. Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO should help you achieve your fitness goals and then some.
Who Takes It?
The manufacturer intended Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO for healthy and active individuals who are at least 21 years of age who want to shorten recovery time, increase energy levels and muscle mass, and achieve their daily fitness goals.
Any Side Effects?
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO contains beta-alanine, a non-essential beta amino acid which may produce an itching and tingling sensation.
This product also has sucralose, an artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
Finally, Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO’s green coffee bean component has caffeine, which may produce a spike-crash and/or jittery effect in some individuals.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO Summary
- Impressive ingredient combo. “Amino Acids With A Boost of Energy” should live up to the hype.
- Faster recovery. Thanks to Recovery Matrix.
- Increased energy. Credit goes to Energy Complex.
- Extra health benefits. Better heart health, increased antioxidant protection, healthier blood pressure, etc.
- Versatile. Consumer can take it before, during, or after workouts.
- Proprietary blends. Company fails to break down individual ingredient amounts. Thumbs down.
- Caffeine content. May produce a spike-crash and/or jittery effect in some people.
- Has sucralose. An artificial sweetener which has several side effects.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 200-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $19.95
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO
So much promise.
Those three words aptly sum up LeCheek Nutrition AMINO GO.
It’s not your typical BCAA supplement. We guarantee it will help you recover and ramp up your energy levels like no other.
We also like the health benefits it offers.
Thing is, there’s plenty of room for improvement. The company can start with the transparency.
We recommend Lecheek Nutrition AMINO GO, but with some reservations (bad transparency, caffeine and sucralose content).
If the company can smooth out the rough edges, we’d recommend it in a heartbeat.