Hey, if you need a good BCAA supplement to help you build muscle mass and increase energy levels, we’ve got one you may want to consider.
Presenting EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY.
It’s one of the highly-touted BCAA supplements on the market. The ingredients are solid.
Okay, that’s about as far as we go. We don’t want to play the role of spoiler.
Enjoy the review, folks.
About EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY “has been designed to boost your anytime energy, recovery, and performance needs whether they are before, in between, or after your workouts,” per its official website. Formula notes:
- Impressive ingredient combo. One of the most eye-catching we’ve seen as far as BCAA supplements go.
- 2.5 grams of leucine per serving. The most anabolic amino acid.
- Mega doses of Vitamins B6, B12, and C. Increased antioxidant defense for long-term health.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY Supplement Facts (Fruit Punch, 288 grams [30 Servings])
|Serving Size: 2 Scoops (9.6 g)|
Servings Per Container: 30
|Nutrient||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B12 (As Methylcobalamin)||30 mcg||500%|
|Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCL)||10 mg||500%|
|2:1:1 BCAA Matrix|
|L-Leucine (Instantized) (as AminoBlast®)||2,500 mg||†|
|Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn®)||500 mg||†|
|Natural Energizers||110 mg||†|
|Natural Caffeine (From Coffee Bean), Green Tea Extract (Standardized for EGCG) (leaf)|
|Other Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavor, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red #40|
|Directions For BCAA Energy: As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops of BCAA ENERGY™ in 8-10 oz. of cold water (vary amount of water by taste preference).|
FOR ANYTIME ENERGY & BCAAs: Use 1 serving (2 scoops).
FOR MODERATE ENERGY & BCAAs: Use 2 servings (4 scoops).
FOR MAXIMUM ENERGY & BCAAs: Use 3 servings (6 scoops).
Ultra-Premium BCAAs You Can Take Anytime and Anywhere
If you are an active individual who works out at the gym regularly, branch-chained amino acids (BCAAs) may just be what you need.
Regardless of your fitness goals, BCAAs are a great addition to your bodybuilding supplement stack.
Why? One word first comes to mind.
Check out some of BCAAs’ tremendous fitness benefits:
- Help boost protein synthesis
- Increase muscle mass and torch fat
- Support hormone balance during exercise
- May increase strength
- Increase endurance and ward off fatigue
- Keep muscle soreness at bay
- Preserve muscle mass
- Help boost overall health
Wow. The list is insane, isn’t it?
We’re sure consuming BCAAs will help complement your lean-muscle building goals, folks.
Now that you’ve soaked in this information, perhaps it’s time you consider sizing up a product such as EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY.
This supplement has glowing credentials. A lot of customers swear by it. Trust us.
The manufacturer dubs EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY “The Evolution of Energized Amino Acids,” per its official website.
We like the marketing slogan. It’s slick. It gets right down to it.
More importantly, it helps lure more consumers.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY “has been designed to boost your anytime energy, recovery, and performance needs whether they are before, in between, or after your workouts,” per its official website.
Each 9.6-gram serving yields a decent five grams of BCAAs following a 2:1:1 ratio.
This means this product has 2.5 grams of leucine, 1.25 grams of isoleucine, and 1.25 grams of valine per serving.
Listen, some bodybuilding supplements such as Advanced Molecular Labs Postworkout have five grams of leucine alone per serving.
We get it: leucine is the most anabolic amino acid. Manufacturers need to put special emphasis on it after a hard workout.
Since EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY is an anytime supplement, 2.5 grams of leucine per serving isn’t too shabby.
We believe that much will help increase protein synthesis and put your body in an anabolic state.
Combine your leucine intake with regular exercise, sound nutrition, and ample rest, the sky is the limit for you.
As for isoleucine, it’s the BCAA which helps regulate blood sugar levels, increase energy, and shorten recovery time.
Check out isoleucine’s other benefits:
- Plays a key role in the production and maintenance of protein
- Helps maintain a positive nitrogen balance for more muscle mass
- Increases endurance
- Helps repair muscle tissue
We like the EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY’s 1.25 grams of isoleucine per serving. Believe it or not, it trumps some post-workout supplements.
We’re serious, folks.
This product’s isoleucine content will help you achieve your fitness goals. Believe us.
The third BCAA is 1.25 grams of valine per serving.
According to EVLUTION NUTRITION’s official website, it “plays a key role in supplying energy to muscles.”
Here are some of its other benefits:
- Helps regulate the nervous system
- Regulates cognitive functioning
- Improves sleep quality
- Helps suppress appetite
- Increases exercise endurance
- Repairs muscle tissue
- Helps increase muscle growth
There you have it. Just like the other two BCAAs, valine is a bona fide virtuoso.
We believe the 1.25 grams of valine per serving will help you achieve all of the benefits we enumerated.
Wait, there’s more. Much more.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY also has 500 milligrams of beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn) per serving.
Just so you know, CarnoSyn is a top-notch brand of beta-alanine.
Long story short, beta-alanine helps synthesize carnosine. The latter helps delay the onset of muscular fatigue and increase exercise capacity.
Supplementing with beta-alanine also helps offset lactic acid buildup.
If you feel a burning sensation during or immediately after a hard training session, it may be due to too much lactic acid in your system.
Beta-alanine not only puts a stop to that, it also helps you exercise harder and longer.
We feel it’s a vital inclusion in EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY.
Another key ingredient is 500 milligrams of l-alanine per serving.
This component “supports glucose production for usable energy, endurance, and recovery,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
First of all, please do not confuse l-alanine with beta-alanine.
The former is a non-essential amino acid which helps regulate the so-called alanine cycle.
Simply put, this involves the regulation of blood sugar (glucose) and nitrogen levels in the body.
Ergo, l-alanine is instrumental in increasing energy levels and muscle mass.
Aren’t you glad it’s in EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY?
The final key amino acid is 500 milligrams of taurine per serving.
It “supports cell hydration, metabolism, and mental focus in combination with caffeine,” per EVLUTION NUTRITION’s official website.
Once again, that’s spot on.
Perhaps you’re familiar with the Okinawans – the Japanese people who are known for their longevity. A good number of the world’s centenarians come from that part of the globe.
One of the key reasons for their longevity: good nutrition.
Fitness experts determined Okinawans consume a high amount of taurine in their diet.
Obviously, the Okinawans are one step ahead of everybody else. Check out what taurine can do for you:
- Helps ward off diabetes and obesity
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Normalizes calcium iron flow in inner ear cells
Plus, taurine helps boost eyesight.
Hard evidence: it is the main ingredient of Jarrow Formulas Vision Optimizer.
Fantastic, isn’t it?
It’s obvious to us taurine is a must for good, long-term health. The fact it’s in EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY speaks volumes.
In addition, this product also has 110 milligrams of its Natural Energizers blend per serving.
Natural caffeine and green tea extract make up this blend.
Hey, who doesn’t like caffeine, right? Coffee and green tea are two of the healthiest beverages on the planet.
These are “natural caffeine sources for cleaner energy and antioxidants,” per the manufacturer’s official website.
However, these stimulants may produce a spike-crash effect on some individuals. They may even result in jitters and adrenal exhaustion.
Bear in mind this is a case-to-case basis.
Besides, consuming EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY too close to bedtime may keep you up. Look no further than its caffeine content.
The other knock on this product’s Natural Energizers blend is its proprietary nature – the manufacturer fails to divulge each individual ingredient.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY also has a potent Vitamin B & C Complex which takes up 130 micrograms per serving.
“Vitamin B6 and B12 help support energy levels through intense workouts plus Vitamin C’s powerful antioxidant helps support against stress and support (a) healthy immune system,” per EVLUTION NUTRITION’s website.
You can see for yourself these complement the powerful effects of BCAAs perfectly.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY is one potent BCAA supplement, folks.
Let’s check out the formula ingredients:
- Vitamin C, 90 mg: EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY has an impressive 150 percent of the daily value for ascorbic acid (to put things in perspective, anything more than 15 percent is high). This vitamin helps regulate blood pressure and blood sugar levels, ward off nasty free radicals, boost heart health, and ward off the common cold. It’s sure to help jack up your energy levels, too.
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), 30 mcg: Get this, folks: this supplement has a whopping 500 percent of the daily value for Vitamin B12, which helps increase energy levels, regulate the nervous system, boost digestive and cardiovascular health, keep free radicals at bay, and amp up red blood cell production. Impressive.
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl), 10 mg: Yet another vitamin which is overflowing in EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY. How does 500 percent of the daily value for pyridoxine hydrochloride grab you? This vitamin helps boost brain development and regulate mood. It also regulates the cardiovascular, digestive, immune, muscular, and nervous systems. Needless to say, it’s a bona fide Jack of all trades.
- L-leucine (instantized) (as AminoBlast), 2,500 mg: The most anabolic amino acid. Leucine is the BCAA which helps kickstart muscle protein synthesis. It also helps torch fat by signaling the release of an appetite-suppressing hormone from the hypothalamus. Like we said, this much leucine will help keep your body in an anabolic state throughout the day.
- L-isoleucine, 1,250 mg: The BCAA which helps regulate blood sugar and increase energy levels. It also helps regulate protein levels and nitrogen balance for more muscle growth.
- L-valine, 1,250 mg: The BCAA which helps repair muscle tissue, increase energy levels, and regulate the immune system.
- Beta-alanine (as CarnoSyn), 500 mg: a non-essential amino acid and building block of carnosine, which helps increase exercise capacity and offsets the effects of lactic acid buildup. We feel 500 milligrams per serving can help you achieve these goals.
- L-alanine, 500 mg: An amino acid which helps regulate blood sugar and nitrogen levels. These, in turn, help amp up energy levels and increase muscle mass.
- Taurine, 500 mg: One of the Okinawans’ secrets for their renowned longevity. Taurine is a versatile amino acid which helps boost heart health and ward off obesity. Get yours today, folks.
Natural Energizers, 110 mg
- Natural caffeine (from coffee bean): Not only is caffeine a potent stimulant, it also helps ward off Type 2 diabetes, increase good cholesterol levels, and keep free radicals at bay. Awesome.
- Green tea extract (standardized for EGCG)(leaf): Green tea is one of the world’s healthiest beverages. It helps boost brain function, torch fat, ward off free radicals, improve cardiovascular health, and increase longevity. Bottoms up.
The manufacturer says EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY “has been designed to boost your anytime energy, recovery, and performance needs whether they are before, in-between, or after your workouts.”
After a thorough analysis, we say this supplement can help you achieve all of these goals. It is legit. It will exceed your expectations.
Naturally, you start with a decent five grams of branch-chained amino acids per serving following a 2:1:1 ratio.
The leucine amount (2.5 grams per serving) is okay for a regular BCAA drink. In fact, it trumps those of some inferior post-workout supplements.
Like we said, EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY’s leucine content should help keep your body in an anabolic state throughout the day.
The two other BCAAs – isoleucine and valine – should help increase energy levels, repair muscle tissue, regulate blood sugar levels, boost the immune system, and help tilt the nitrogen balance in your favor.
We are confident you will reap the full arsenal of BCAA benefits with this supplement. Period.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY’s complementary ingredients are just as awesome.
Its 500 milligrams of beta-alanine per serving will help increase your exercise endurance.
Oh, and those annoying lactic acid buildups during training? They will be a thing of the past.
The inclusion of 500 milligrams of l-alanine per serving will also help your muscle-building efforts. Your energy levels will also soar.
We feel the addition of 500 milligrams of taurine is a great insurance policy. Please take our word for it: it’s great for your long-term health.
Ask the Okinawans.
The mega doses of Vitamins B6, B12, and C are also impressive. These will help increase energy levels and boost immunity.
Oh, and this product has zero calories.
This bears repeating, folks: many customers swear by EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY.
It’s just that effective.
On the other hand, the Natural Energizers blend comprised of natural caffeine and green tea extract eye-catching.
However, it may result in some jitters and a spike-crash effect (depending on an individual’s tolerance to caffeine).
It would have been better had the manufacturer come up with a blend which activated cellular pathways without these side effects.
We have another thing against EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY’s Natural Energizers blend – it is proprietary.
How would you know if you’re overdosing on either caffeine or green tea extract?
For that, we will dock a point from the manufacturer’s transparency.
Plus, the folks at EVLUTION NUTRITION included two dirty ingredients: sucralose (Splenda) and FD&C Red No. 40.
Two thumbs down.
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY Benefits
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY has the following benefits, per its official website:
- Contains natural energizers
- Helps boost recovery
- Has no sugar and carbs
- Zero calories
We agree with these claims. EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY is a top-notch albeit slightly-flawed BCAA supplement which ought to deliver the goods.
Who Takes It?
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY is intended for healthy and active individuals over the age of 18 who want to increase energy levels, boost muscle mass, delay the onset of exercise fatigue, shorten recovery time, and improve overall health.
Any Side Effects?
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY has coffee bean and green tea extract, two ingredients which have caffeine and may cause a spike-crash effect in some individuals.
This product also has sucralose (Splenda) and FD&C Red No. 40 – two ingredients with known side effects.
If these, or any other ingredient, make you feel doubtful, please consult your physician before purchasing.
The manufacturer also issues a warning:
EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY Summary
- Five grams of BCAAs per serving. Help increase energy levels, boost protein synthesis, and boost overall health.
- 2.5 grams of leucine per serving. Most anabolic amino acid.
- 500 milligrams of beta-alanine per serving. Helps increase exercise capacity.
- 500 milligrams of l-alanine per serving. Key ingredient in increasing energy levels and muscle mass.
- 500 milligrams of taurine per serving. Versatile amino acid for long-term health.
- Mega doses of Vitamins B and C. Helps boost immune system and ward off nasty free radicals.
- Great reputation. Consumers have given it high marks online.
- Natural Energizers blend. May cause spike-crash effect and jitters in certain individuals.
- Proprietary blend. Refers to above Natural Energizers blend. Boo.
- Dirty ingredients. Sucralose and FD&C Red No. 40. Two head scratchers.
Pricing & Buying Info
- 1 288-gram Container (30-Day Supply): $22.99
- Available online and in retail
Final Word on EVLUTION NUTRTION BCAA ENERGY
Is EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY a top-notch BCAA supplement?
Is it the best in the business?
We were impressed with the ingredient combo of EVLUTION NUTRITION BCAA ENERGY – we are confident it will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Unfortunately, its proprietary blend and dirty ingredients tainted its sterling reputation.
Still, we recommend you try (and perhaps eventually buy) this product. It will make a difference.
Now, if only the manufacturer can come up with a cleaner formula sometime in the future.